It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

The Saudis are extremists who have funded wahabi ideology around the globe with the help of US.

The deep hatred is between Shia and Wahabi, not Sunna.

So explain to me why is US and the Zionist supporting such an Islamic extremist oppressive wahabi regime in Saudi that chops peoples heads everyday?

The Sharia Saudi follows and executes, Ayatollah cannot even dream of such barbaric acts.

Hey, forklift, I'll tell you the little-known secret which will explain to you why the US & Zionists support the Saudis:

the House of Saud is Jewish. Yeah. Word is getting out.

They are not Jewish, they are Zionists AKA Babylonian satanist helping israhell to expand it's border from Nile to Euphrates.

You this all the instability in Middle East just came out of nowhere?

The plan is near it's completion, just look at the map and see for yourself.

What a bloody coincidence!

Very Ignorant to claim that the two blue stripes of the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and the Euphrates, while in fact they are taken from the stripes of the Jewish praying shawl (Talit)...As far as I can remeber, zionists and anti-zionists alike debunked your claim that it represents the Nile and Euphrates as the boundaries
edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by Sintabon3

and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Why because everything stated in the protocols is coming true with your Zionist buddies pulling the strings at the top?

Maybe you could also explain to us why US/Zionist have a special loving relationship with the extremist Saudis?

Special relationship between US/Zion and Saudis
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Simple...because the Saudis are scared #less of Iran, where as for everytime their leaders vial mouth meets a microphone they shout "death to Israe"...they know the hatred Betwean Sunna and Shia is much deaper...as for the rest of your nonsense, I hope you are proud of yourslef for being in one boat with Ahmedinijad Nasralah and the Ayatolas.

The Saudis are extremists who have funded wahabi ideology around the globe with the help of US.

So explain to me why is US and the Zionist supporting such an Islamic extremist oppressive wahabi regime in Saudi that chops peoples heads everyday?

The Sharia Saudi follows and executes, Ayatollah cannot even dream of such barbaric acts.

You are kidding right?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Your take on the flag of "Israel" gives me a chuckle - very enlightening! I've never seen that anywhere.

Your sig gave me a chuckle too - yes, I'm an intellectual, a critic, an artist, and a poet (published), and yes, I do have internet access.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Sintabon3

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl

Libbre David 37: “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.”

Yebhamoth 11b: “Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age.”

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: “If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

just to name a few things they believe in.
putting "the protocols" aside.

zionism sounds cool
WAY THE HELL AWAY FROM AMERICA

[yvid]

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

It's not only about Jews living outside Israel, there are plenty of Jews who are living in Israel who despise Zionism.

Another BIG example:

Mordechai Vanunu an Israeli nuclear scientist who fled to Britain revealing how Zionists were illegally developing nuclear weapons and how they plan to destabilize Middle East in the future. He was than kidnapped by Zionist agents and has been under arrest until now without any country giving him asylum due to Zionist pressure.

No more then wishful thinking...actualy If you combine the most left wing supporters combined with Arab political partyes...you get less then a 3% of votes...the fact that they are very noisy, dosn't make them alot of people.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
if being pro-freedom is anti-semitic,

i am very guilty

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ooo, insults. The last stance of a failed argument. Not unexpected though. I have no problem with that. The reader sees the points.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Very Ignorant to claim that the two blue stripes of the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and the Euphrates, while in fact they are taken from the stripes of the Jewish praying shawl (Talit)...As far as I can remeber, zionists and anti-zionists alike debunked your claim that it represents the Nile and Euphrates as the boundaries

Ohh yess of course, it's very ignorant of me to believe in Protocols of Zion because it's all coming true in front of my eyes everyday and it's ignorant of me to believe in Zionist expansion from Nile to Euphrates even though the Zionist manifesto and christian Zionist scriptures support it while i see it happening WITH MY OWN EYES!

Christian Zionism

Both the takeover of Middle east as i have shown in my pic and protocols objectives have came true and are coming true with the Zionists in control.

So don't BULLS^&*( ME bro.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Ooo, insults. The last stance of a failed argument. Not unexpected though. I have no problem with that. The reader sees the points.

And from all the Facts I have posted on my long comment to you, all you can answer to is the cynicle phrase I wrote in the End...that seems like The last stance of a failed argument...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ohh yess of course, it's very ignorant of me to believe in Protocols of Zion because it's all coming true in front of my eyes everyday and it's ignorant of me to believe in Zionist expansion from Nile to Euphrates even though the Zionist manifesto and christian Zionist scriptures support it while i see it happening WITH MY OWN EYES!

Christian Zionism

Both the takeover of Middle east as i have shown in my pic and protocols objectives have came true and are coming true with the Zionists in control.

Thank you for proving the point of starting this post in the first place.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer

and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Why because everything stated in the protocols is coming true with your Zionist buddies pulling the strings at the top?

Maybe you could also explain to us why US/Zionist have a special loving relationship with the extremist Saudis?

Special relationship between US/Zion and Saudis

Simple...because the Saudis are scared #less of Iran, where as for everytime their leaders vial mouth meets a microphone they shout "death to Israe"...they know the hatred Betwean Sunna and Shia is much deaper...as for the rest of your nonsense, I hope you are proud of yourslef for being in one boat with Ahmedinijad Nasralah and the Ayatolas.

You are kidding right?

No, i am not kidding, counter me in that Saudi/Zion thread if you feel that you're capable of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

My opinion is that the Elite are the biggest backers of this anti-jew propaganda. I've seen some of their material and is blatantly depicting jews as the bad people of the world. If you ask me, more dangerous than an ethnic or religious group, is the people who dare go as far as to blame one ethnic or religious group as being dangerous.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"Your facts?" Your facts have been repudiated by many members in this thread. Myself included. I feel no need to repost them. You SHOULD reread them though.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Agree with you on this. Most of the people who say they hate zionists, but love jews, will make a complete 180 when theyre angry and start ranting about jews. Have seen it happen alot.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I can't speak for all Anti-zionist people, but I do not hate any Jew even Zionists.. Thats despite the fact they do things that offends me. People who do not speak out against Zionists are cowards and people who use Anti-Zionism as a means to hate all Jews are equally pathetic.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Christian Zionism

Zionists have proved it themselves that they are carrying out the plan according to the protocols and the Zionist manifesto.

I mean who else would you blame for all the misery taking place which is going exactly according to those plans? Dalai Lama? Or the so called Islamic terrorists that the US and the Zionists have funded since day one?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Christian Zionism

Zionists have proved it themselves that they are carrying out the plan according to the protocols and the Zionist manifesto.

I mean who else would you blame for all the misery taking place which is going exactly according to those plans? Dalai Lama? Or the so called Islamic terrorists that the US and the Zionists have funded since day one?

Now its time for you to wach the video wich is the premis for this thread. You will find your answer there.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
To the Op, bullpucky. There is a distinct difference between Jews and Zionists.

Codswallop. 99% of all Zionists are Jews.

There are many Jews that are against Zionism.

Thats the impression you have from looking at this particular fringe website. But apart from a few orthodox on the ultra-fringe and a few radicals, ALL Israelis are Zionists by Definition.

Check out Machsom Watch.

Yeah, checked them out: Machsom Watch.
They side with Palestinians and do not represent the Israeli majority.

Secondly you will see many Christians here that are admittedly Zionists.

"Many"? Messianic Christian Zionists are considered kooks and fringers by Israelis.

The Zionists use this little bit of trickery of calling anti-Zionism antisemitic in an effort to quell people from their voicing their dissent to their actions.

No. Israel-criticism is voiced every day by all kinds of Governments, including big players like France, Germany, Russia and China. Thats something very different than blanket Anti-Zionism. Zionism means to move to Israel and to acknowledge that Israel is a state. Anti-Zionists and Palestinians say that Israel has no right to exist.

If Palestinians would actually acknowledge Israels right to exist, there would be no conflict. This is proven by the fact that Arabs co-exist peacefully with Jews on the Israeli side, including dating, playing on the same sports teams, performing in the same bands, but both do not co-exist peacefully on the Palestinian side because Palestinians dont tolerate Jews. Why dont they tolerate Jews? Maybe this explains it: Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood..

Even Israelis practice legitimate criticism of the Israeli Government on a daily basis (Israel has free press, something that cannot be said of many arab states). Their criticism is something very different than blanket anti-zionism. As you might recall, Ive presented all of this to you about two years ago on another thread, where you also recommended I take "Machson Watch" as evidence of Jews being anti-zionist. But political radicals who cooperate with the Muslim Brotherhood are not representative of the majority of Israeli citizens.

Israel keeps making concessions because Israelis are desperate for peace. All the Hamas has to do is acknowledge Israels right to exist. Then the whole conflict is over and the wall will be torn down, in an instant.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Actually anti-zionism exist becaus zionist are some buggered blasted selfish greedy knobbers with their kadufflers.

Really.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Lots of countries have terrible human rights records, but we don't go and attack them or place sanctions on them. Millions died in Rwanda and we just stood back and let it happen.

Do you call for an attack on all countries with bad human rights or just Iran, what about Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, China? Where do you want to stop? After Iran will you be canvassing for attacks on these other nations, seeing as your so concerned about human rights.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join