It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
To the two clownes and Talmud "expert" here who are trying so patheticaly to justify the Holocaust and murder of jews, why don't you crawl out from under your rock, grow a pair of balls, and open a Post of your own called "why am I an anti-semite" this thread is about zionism being a cover up for anti-semetism, not why antisemetism is justyfied.

Your deflection tactic is getting too obvious now.

No one is gona fall for 'poor jews, poor jews' rhetoric anymore.

We have been silent for decades and seen the death and destruction Zionists have brought.

It Amazes me how such small amount of Zionists can bring so much misery to the world.
edit on 19-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
To the two clownes and Talmud "expert" here who are trying so patheticaly to justify the Holocaust and murder of jews, why don't you crawl out from under your rock, grow some balls, and open a Post of your own called "why am I an anti-semite" this thread is about zionism being a cover up for anti-semetism, not why antisemetism is justyfied.

You are name calling again Sensabon, that is a sign of loosing. Stick to logical theological presentations and not your slurs against others.

I do think too much of the truth is showing due to Sensabon's inability to refute the obvious. Sensabon won't explain why across millinea the Jewish elements experienced Pogroms; from the Russians, from The Europeans, from The Islams. There appears to be a universal dislike for the Jewish ideals.

So, lets cut to the chase, with a pious Sunday School lesson, using the Jewish Religions Own highly respected pious teachings and respected ones. What Sensabon won't explain is that in the old times there was Noah and Noah only had 7 big laws (The Noahide Laws) and that began the pious aspects for what would become Judaism and the Torah. Then comes Moses and Moses sees the corruption of the simple Noah rules via the Egyptians adoping the pagan gods from Babylon and the corruptions of Nimrod, Semaramis, and etc.----which amounts to the school of tyrants.

Moses comes to be the savior of the Hebrew slaves in Egypt and tosses out only 10 Rules, as he saw the problems of tyranny from the teachings of Babylon infecting the Egyptians. Babylon was highly recorded via the Stone of Hamarabbi some 213 laws 300 years before Moses came up with the ten simple rules to live by.

The early Hebrew religion was considered to have devine inspiration and benevolent purpose in these times from Noah, to Moses, and on down to David and Solomon, then things went terribly wrong. The pious teachings from these older times fell to the tyranny of Babylon and the old values were burned with the 1st temple and the Ark of the Covenant disappeared. Here the Hewbrew took in the elements for tyranny and what would be called Satan in those times. The Babylon Talmud pulled in the teachings of Babylon and the methods of the many 213 Babylon Laws seen on the Stone of Hamarrabi.

The Second Temple came to uphold these Babylon games for the purpose of power and control over others, and the Jewish in place of ten simple rules started to acquire 613 Babylon type rules they were supposed to follow. They became so controlled they didn't see the reasons why Moses revolted from too many tyrant rules into the simple ten rules. These days, even the US system of law is corrupted by these Stone of Hamarrabi Rules, which are one in the same with the Babylon Talmud's needs to control and seek power over others. This brought in the theme of usury to gain power and control over others.

In the periods after the 2nd Temple was burned down the Islam came into view as a resistance against these same old tyrany methods of Babylon and also equally against those that adopted the tyrant rules, the Jewish Babylon Talmudists. Here the corruption of religion was called as them being "Infadels" (aka the Godless ones), or these following the pagan games of Babylon's tyranny. So, as a result those not based in the old pious beliefs and the benevolent purpose of the divine religion from Noah and Moses were basically hunted them down and they either taxed them into nonexistance or killed them when they refused to stop following the ways of tyranny. Islam opposed all usury methods.

Same goes for the Russians who adopted their system of rules to fence out those ways of Babylon tyranny using usury, corporations that seek to own property so large as to control the Govt., and so forth. Russia's political views stemmed from Marx, whose predictions were all about how to avoid the excesses of capitalism and property ownership for control and what most would term the Beast.

What Sensabon won't tell people about Judaism is that in the times after the 1st temple, the religion departed from the pious and devine inspirations of Noah and Moses and David and Solomon into the low road to hell via the Babylon methods of tyranny to lord over and control others. That corruption of the Jewish religion brought about the Pogroms across the board from various other religions and political systems.

The Story of Jesus and the Essene is that of persons that knew of these fallabilties of the Jewish religion and sought to return to the benevolent values of Noah, Moses, David/Solomon. They were going to save the religion from that wrong turn, but the need for power and control was too much for the Essene's most high master. Yet, those basic teachings remain ever so true today, and the Jewish Babylon Talmudist can't shake the simple truth to this day some 2,000 years later.

Mary, Joseph, and Jesus traveled to the lands of Egypt and they got to see the shining pyramids of those times and the moats that surrounded them and likely a good deal of the technology that allowed their construction. And they got to see the pagan gods to which Moses revolted and they learned of the alchemical methods of the Egyptians that Moses was taught. The Essene learned a lot from those experiences and the highest ideals from Joseph and Jesus was to restore the pious truths from those early times of the Hebrew religion and to reject the themes from Babylon that were about too many rules, too much overbearing control of others, too much pagan rule nonsense, and methods more about tyranny then benelovent purposes for the good of all.

edit on 19-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Sunday School Lesson

edit on 19-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Benevolent Purpose is lacking from Sensabon

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews! - DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian.Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors.

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews By JONAH MANDEL

According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Link

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Sintabon,

Isn't the basic truth on political Zionism all about the rejection of the pious teachings. retold by the Essene, originated by Noah, Moses, David, and the Zionist's rush into the lands of Israel without the acceptance that the Babyon Talmud methods are of evil design.

Isn't the game of political Zionism all about slur tossing to attempt to silence others from speaking that simple truth to the world?

It has been very clearly stated thousands of years ago that the Jewish should not return to the lands of Israel without return to the pious teachings.

Have not the Jewish been punished by God time and again, via many Pogroms, for getting the message wrong on the idea of benevolence toward all, not just those that find treasure in the Babylon Talmud's teachings on tyranny of others.

Isn't WWIII now forming up all around the Middle East because of this long standing problems of those that rightly resisted that tyranny method contained within religion's non pious content?

Isn't it insanity to keep resisting that truth and keep doing the same old wrongs and expecting a different outcome? Isn't that the circle that you run around chasing your own tail in poorly formed attempts to avoid the truth? The 2012 predictions for WWIII are formed up all around the Middle East, and the nuclear bombers sights are set on those that can't speak the pious truths.

Israel may have a number of nuclear weapons, but the combined strength of China and Russia's nukes make Israel's pale and a mere candle compared to the Sun.

Everyone just saw the Iron Dome is a fake system, and the advance terrain following cruse systems won't even be slowed down by any Zionist system.

If Israel wants Peace, it is time to speak clearly of the wrongs and the non-pious teachings of the Jewish religion's wrong turns. Else, to continue the lies is to invite Armageddon.

Everyone, the world over, is being educated as to these problems, and no matter how you protest, how you feign innocence, it is being seen that the real story is you are not innocent, but the deceiving one.

edit on 19-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Evasion of the Religious Truths

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why were they persecuted for 2000 years? hmm, let's see.
They were a plague everywhere they went. Ask any devout Jew, all patriotism is to Israel. In Germany, why do you think it was so easy to fuel the hatred of the Jews? After WW1 when all of Germany was broke, they continued to live in luxury. They had control of much of the gold in the country, through their banks. Much of which was moved Israel. When a German (non-Jew) would seek employment in the Jewish areas of a city, they would be turned away. The Jews would live in communities, and Ignore the nation in which they resided. This is one reason Hitler could say "look there, look at their wealth while the rest of Germany is weak, and poor". The same with Russia. and the Stans.

In other countries, like Spain, it was because of religion. They would flaunt that they killed the false messiah. It was a great success for them. But living in a predominately Christian nation, that was a bad move.

Patriotism is great. If more people had the level of devotion to a cause that the Jews had, we would have many strong nations. But the problem is, living in another country, falsely( if at all) hailing that flag, when in reality your true loyalty lies somewhere else.

But we are all cool with this, because if we aren't then we are anti-Semites, racists, bigots, holocaust deniers, etc. And about the Holocaust, There was a reason concentrating and killing them was called "The Final Solution" After many years of trying to get them to leave, because they were believed to be Non-loyalists to Germany, They decided to kill them.

Hitler didn't hate the Jews because they were Jews. He hated ANYONE who was not loyal. And because the majority of them hailed Israel above all else, That was dangerous, as it would be in any country. Punishable by death. It is known as treason.

I don't hate Jews, But I hate false loyalty. (if the shoe fits, wear it) If you hail Israel (or any country) above my country, get out.

I don't support the holocaust, but I understand why it happened.

It's like the old saying goes,

"When everyone seems to hate you, maybe it's you that is doing something wrong" or...
"If you think it's always everyone else, maybe it's you."

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

You said

Why were they persecuted for 2000 years? hmm, let's see.
They were a plague everywhere they went

This is anti semetic, it's funny how people are claiming to be just anti zionist but then come out with BS like this and try and justify what Hitler did.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You know..I don't hate jewish people. I don't discriminate against anyone. I don't do stereotypes. I'm black. It's done enough to me, that I would never discriminate against anyone for any reason. But I have to say that any culture that swears loyalty to a foreign country instead of the one they live in..to the point of supporting acts of blatant terrorism..when you can look at history and see that they've done the exact same thing for thousands of years..and still wonder why, at some point they get turned on, again and again..it's not US. It's you. I'm sorry, but it's the behavior of the israeli government, first and foremost, and then the jewish community that supports that behavior that causes the problem. Plenty of jewish people know this, and speak out. good on 'em. But, if you don't, then, I really don't want to hear anymore playing the victim. I think that most americans(and frankly, most of humanity) is sick of hearing it. Sick of being beat over the head with the holocaust. I love how it's "The" holocaust instead of "A" holocaust, because the jewish holocaust is not even close to being the worst one. Ask an armenian about theirs ^^

I'm not jewish, yet, my life is affected, constantly, because of their control of most of the centers of power in this country. They control our foreign policy. They control the banking system. Hollywood too(and I work in hollywood, I know this first hand). Israel engages in false flags against us(9/11). they attack and kill our servicemen(USS Liberty). They steal our most sensitive secrets and sell them on the open market(AIPAC, jonathan pollard, and god knows how many other people and orgs). they use american taxpayer money to engage in genocide on palestinians, but, If I say a word, I'm a bigot/anti-semite. If I point out glaringly obvious evil..I'm the bad guy.

I've had it up to here. Enough. I will never blame all jewish people for the actions of some in their community..but, if you're jewish, and you support this stuff..you have blood on your hands too.

There will come a point when all involved will be held accountable. Actions have consequences.
edit on 19-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This thread has degraded into a hate fest.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join