It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Sintabon3

Your post does now answer my Query.

I want an explicit answer to why have 'Jews' been prosecuted continuously for over 2000 years?

Why were they the single most hated group?

Did they have special powers that everyone was jealous of?

Read my reply to you again, The answer is there.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Carefully look at the list of the 2000 years of prosecution i have provided and tell me how did you manage to make it look like Muslims were responsible for the large amount of the prosecution?

And again your post only tells us how they were prosecuted, NOT WHY THEY WERE PROSECUTED.

Please stop spinning the BS wheel and get to the point. We're all getting tired of it now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Yeah...heres the Talmud expert who justifies the Holocaust, believs in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion preaching about "doing bad things"...and ranting again...how expected...Israel Is there to stay, weather you like it or not. deal with it.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

Yes, everyone can now read the Talmud, since it is in English these days. Perhaps you should also. I am lots of others read it, and we also go off and read the Koran and lots of the other works per religions. I even go all the way back to alchemical times to see how that played a role. And You---excuses of how complicated it is. You don't appear to be caring for the higher truths, only games of political slur tossing to keep issues suppressed.

In the mean time, the best example of Talmud issues stems from the Israel issue. I don't see any evidence of benovolent thinking toward others, specifically the Palestinian Arabs. They were a simple people growing Olives and doing the farm life, and they lived in peace with even the Jewish folks scattered around the region. They really didn't want foreign corporatism nor usury banking, only the pious ways of old times.

What we don't see is the caring for these peoples that were driven from their homes and ancestral lands. What we see is they are treated more like lesser people. Huge blood-bath killings ran them in fear of the lives from the area, and there still remains no remore, no caring, no benovolence response from those quoting the Talmud as their excuse to kill many of them and force them into exile. What we see is endorsement for terrorism, and never the admission of that is what happened. Serious Denial issues.

What most are beginning to see is that this theme was an attempt at gaining some foothold for the politics of the Zionists, and what looks like the typical Zionist Mossad efforts online to gather support in their favor. Their biggest game is slur tossing and trying to quiet people by tossing those slurs. But on ATS, a great many have become well read on the issues and this Sensabon's political game is becoming obvious, gets almost zero stars, and he can't seem to give any excuse other than we want money and power and we don't care about others, and that obvious missing benovolence toward others is your undoing.

Israel being there to stay, in that void of benovolence toward others form, is the message of Revelations. One Religion's missive writings are telling the other one that it won't last in that form, via a response that involves a nuclear war. When stirring up things toward a WWIII is involved, all the world gets a say. And a lot of the bad issues are being brough to light, and slur tossing attempts won't quiet the real history being told and closely examined.

Sensabon's motives appear less than pious of intention. imho

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If you hate the Iranian Regime, then you don't hate Persians, so I guess that is ok, But if you hate the Israeli regime occupying stolen land, in which they massacred the original inhabitants, and continue to build land on their settlements, murder them, and commit war crimes, then you are a racist. hm, funny.

You can hate Muslims and Arabs, and Persians, Just not the Israeli government, because that is crossing the line.

It was once said that "the greatest thing ever to happen to the Jewish people was the holocaust, because now, no one can hate anything they do" Since doing so would make you out to be a Nazi, anti-semite, racist, bigot, etc...

People need to learn that there are many separations, IE, Zionism, is not Judaism. It is an extremist form of it, whose main purpose is to rebuild the temple mount bringing about the end of the world. (sounds like a doomsday cult to me) Also, Between hating Jews, and hating the Israeli government.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
More like...

ZIONISM = an excuse to build a society and raise it's children openly toward racism.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Carefully look at the list of the 2000 years of prosecution i have provided and tell me how did you manage to make it look like Muslims were responsible for the large amount of the prosecution?

Can you please explain to us why were 'Jews' continuously prosecuted for 2000 years all over the world?
Were people jealous of them because they had good cooking skills or something?

You seem to avoid the facts, so here is a more broad list for you:

625. Mohammed demands a ransom from the Anadir Jewish tribe. When Jews refuse, he tells them to leave Medina or be killed. After fighting and being defeated, Jews leave for Khaybar. Their houses and palm trees are alotted to Muslims

627. 10,000 Meccans attack 3,000 Medina Muslims. Quarayzah Jewish tribe in Medina stays neutral. Muslims dig trenches and repel assaults for 2 weeks, until sudden rain forces Meccans to retreat. 900 men of the Jewish tribe of Quarayzah are slaughtered, women and children sold into slavery

628. Mohammad and his troops besiege Khaybar oasis, populated by Jewish tribe. After fierce fighting Jews negotiate surrender, agreeing to give up half of their harvest as tribute to Muslims. Mohammed reserves the right to break the agreement and expel them if he chose. Soon all Jewish and Cristian tribes in Arabia submit under similar terms

638. Caliph Omar conquers Tiberias. All Jew and Christians are driven out

717. Covenant of Umar defines status of the dhimmi (protected people): Christians, Jews and Zoroasterians living under Islamic rule. They pay jizya (ransom for right to live), are forbidden to build or repair temples, ride horses, carry weapons, speak loudly, wear green, etc.

790-799. Morocco. Mass murders of Jews. Whole communities are wiped out by Muslim ruler Idris I

850. Iraq. Abbassid Caliph Al-Mutawakkil requires Christian and Jewish subjects to wear honey-coloured hoods and belts of a particular type

1033. Morocco. 6,000 Jews killed in Fez by Muslim mobs

1066. Spain. 4000 Jews are massacred in a riot in Granada. Government house is taken and Joseph ibn Naghdela, the principal minister, is murdered

1106. Morocco. Ali ibn Yusuf ibn Tashifin founds Marrakesh. Decrees death penalty for local Jews

1146-48. Abd al-Mu'min proclaims the Almohad dinasty, makes himself caliph of Marrakech. His empire soon stretches from southern Spain to Egypt. Jews and Christians are compelled either to accept Islam or to leave the country. 100,000 Jews killed in Fez, 120,000 in Marrakesh. The entire population of Tlemcen except for those who embrace Islam is exterminated. The end of Christians of North Africa (except Egypt)

1165. Yemen. Jews of Yemen are told to convert to Islam or face death. Those who refuse are massacred

1438. Morocco. Jews of Fez forced into mellah (ghetto)

1465. Morocco. Arab mobs in Fez slaughter thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treats a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings spark a wave of massacres throughout Morocco

1492. Mali. Askia Mohammad I comes to power in the region of Timbuktu, decrees that Jews must convert to Islam or leave. The end of the Jews of Mali

1586. The last synagogue in Jerusalem is destroyed

1656. Persia. All Jews are expelled from Isfahan or forced to convert to Islam

1661. Persia. The crypto-Jews of Isfahan are allowed to return to Judaism after treasury loses money from lack of jizya, but are required to wear special badges on their clothing

1679. Almost all Yemenite Jews are expelled from their cities and villages. The synagogue of Sana is converted into a mosque

1790. Morocco. Pogrom in Tetouan. All Jews stripped naked, many women raped, most homes ransacked

1808. Morocco. Mulay Suleiman orders Jews of Tetuan, Rabat, Sale, and Mogador into mellahs

1815. Jews of Mogador ordered to pay sudden jizya poll-tax. Those who pay punched on the forehead after turning over coins, those who refuse thrown in dungeon

1830. Persia. Jews are massacred in Tabriz

1830. Persia. Three quarters of Jews of Shiraz are converted to Islam by force

1834. Morocco. Suleika affair. Jewish woman from Tangier refuses to convert and marry a high-ranking official. She is executed in Fez

1834. Massacre in Safed. All surviving Jews flee the city. Several weeks later, Turkish troops restore order and allow Jews to come back

(cont.)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
zionism is made obsolete when you weigh in the commonality and unity with mankind. Yahad

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
(cont.)
1889. Persia. After disturbances in Shiraz and Isfahan, new restrictions of food, dress, habits, inheritance, trade, etc. are put on Jews there

1903. Morocco. 40 Jews killed by Muslims during riots in Taza. More killed in Settat

1907. Morocco. In Casablanca, 30 Jews killed, 200 women, girls and boys abducted, raped, then ransomed

1910. Morocco. 12-year-old grandson of Fez's Rabbi Abensur abducted and forcibly converted to Islam

1910. Persia. Shiraz Blood libel. Jews of Shiraz are accused of ritually murdering a Muslim girl. The whole Jewish quarter is plundered, soldiers sent by the local governor to defend Jews are the first to loot. Twelve Jews are killed, many wounded

1912. Franco-Moroccan Treaty signed in Fez makes Morocco a French protectorate. Muslim rioters massacre 60 Jews in Fez, leave 10,000 homeless

1920. April 4-7. Nebi Musa riots in Jerusalem. Arabs slaughter Jews after incitement by Hajj Amin al-Husseini and Aref al-Aref. 5 Jews killed, 216 wounded. Legal Jewish immigration to Palestine is halted by the British

1929. August 22. Hebron massacre. 67 Jews killed by Arabs in Hebron

1941, June 1. Iraq. Farhood. Pro-Nazi Arabs kill over 200 Jews, wound 2000 and destroy 900 houses

1945. Libya. Rioters in Tripoli kill 140 Jews

1945, Nov. 2. Egypt. Cairo pogrom. 10 Jews killed, 350 injured, a synagogue, a Jewish hospital, and an old-age home were burned down

1945. Nov. 5-7. Libya. Tripoli pogrom. More than 140 Jews killed. All synagogues are looted, 5 destroyed. 4,000 Jews are left homeless, 2,400 reduced to poverty

1946. Jan.7. Libya. Half of the 150 local Jews are murdered in Zanzur when Moslem instigators encourage the local population. Rioting spreads to small towns near Tripoli leaving a death toll of approximately 180 Jews and 9 synagogues destroyed. Local police and Arab soldiers join in

1947. December. Syria. Aleppo pogrom. Between 8 to 75 Jews killed, several hundred wounded. Ten synagogues, five schools, an orphanage, a youth club, Jewish shops and 150 houses are destroyed. Half the city's Jewish population abandons the city

1947. December. Yemen. Pogrom in Aden kills 82 Jews, 76 wounded; 106 out of the 170 existing Jewish shops are robbed bare. Four synagogues are burnt to the ground, 220 Jewish houses are burned and looted or damaged

1948. Morocco. Muslim riots in Oudjda and Djerada kill 42 Jews, wound 150

1949. Egypt. Bombing in Cairo Jewish quarter 34 killed, 80 wounded

1952. Morocco. Anti-Jewish mob violence all over Morocco. Jews flock to major cities, with 30,000 crowding Casablanca mellah

1954. Morocco. Pillaging of Jewish property and destruction of Jewish schools across country, including a pogrom in Petitjean

1964. Egyptian government puts 400 Jewish men into concentration camps, beat and torture them

that list is also only partial, as for your sick question of why Jews were prosecuted, after you try to explain to me why they deserv it, I Told you, That is a conversation for sick and evil people such as yourslef, and I am not going to perticipate in it, Go and talk about the Justifications for Killing jews with your other anti-semite freinds, not with me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

WHY HAVE 'JEWS' BEEN CONTINUOUSLY PROSECUTED FOR 2000 YEARS?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

WHY HAVE 'JEWS' BEEN CONTINUOUSLY PROSECUTED FOR 2000 YEARS?

Sensabon has real trouble with explaining the truth on issues, and he would rather spin the issues, than to honestly explain the middle ground truth. Example is trying to tell that only Jewish are Semitic, when we all know the Arabs, the Essene, Jesus, and all the Palestinians are Semitic. Sensabon thinks that the PT Barnum game is how to fool Americans and the world because there is a sucker born everyday. Unfortunately, Sensabon's PT Barnum act is having a lot of blow-back as everyone notices the scamming on truth.

Hitler was all for sending the Jewish out of Germany and there was even a huge boat load shipped down to Palestine. That boat was turned away and the reason the boat was turned away is that it brought the European problems of Corporation thinking and Usury Banking to which the Jewish of Europe all subscribed. They really didn't want that down in Palestine as everyone know that would destabilize the peaceful existance there.

The reason the Jewish and the Islam got along in Palestine for so long before the European and Russian Exodus into Israel was they didn't push the European methods into Palestine so the heated differences between the religions was never a big issue.

Now it is a Big Issue.

Sensabon won't be straight up honest most likely because he is off on an Israeli sponsored political game to try to toss slurs at people just seeking the real history and the real causes and effects.

Unfortunately, the leading Israeli Heros dug themselves into a really deep hole via their terrorist methods to get into Palestine, and that real history just won't wash off. They appear to have followed the Vengeful killing god of the Old Testament and ignored the warnings of the New Testament that there would come a great unrest if they did that violent and vengeful god method there.

In these turbulent times, everyone seeks the truth on both sides and weighs the issues in their own minds. It appears, since the violations have been so aggregious and sustained, that the only solution is that of a war and the only ones that are due to survive, from the Revelation Missive view, are those that took up the benovolent God and the ones willing to tell the truths and treat all persons well.

It is most interesting that Russia's Putin is a Christian and has the values of the Essene and not the faked up Zionist game of Judeo-Christian that attempts to hide the real truths. So, in this last WWIII, the Zionist aggressions against Syria and Iran will be countered by a Christian Russian that knows the true history of the old times.

The Sleeping Giants in Russia, China, and gradually also in the US, by ever increasing numbers, are awakening, and the ice is quaking under your feet. WWIII will not be pleasant, but all will know who started it.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 18-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The End of the Israeli sponsored PT Barnum Christianty Spin Games

edit on 18-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: news

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

With all those Jewish dispersals and movements,

did any of the destinations become a better place for either the Jews moving there or the local populations at the time ?

Also, how much of the movements were trade and merchant related.

Remember that the Jews had control of many if not most of the ancient trade routes.

It could be that the trade routes were the avenues for those movements.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Say I come to your house, throw you out - because the UN said it's ok - and then let all my cousins move in as well. What would you like to call me then?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Say I come to your house, throw you out - because the UN said it's ok - and then let all my cousins move in as well. What would you like to call me then?

Someone that dosn't know Histroy and simplifys things to a chilldish level.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

With all those Jewish dispersals and movements,

did any of the destinations become a better place for either the Jews moving there or the local populations at the time ?

Also, how much of the movements were trade and merchant related.

Remember that the Jews had control of many if not most of the ancient trade routes.

It could be that the trade routes were the avenues for those movements.

First, you are speaking like jews were not part of the local population at the time...wich is untrue.
as for If the destination Becomming a better place?...for sure, If you speak about the Jews - After WW2, Harry Truman found it was politically impossible to get congress to grant entry visas for 100,000 Jewish Holocaust survivors. Nobody wanted Jews. they were denyed Entrance to most countrys... so for them yes, as the rest of the local population wich was Under Colonization...well...there was a way to live side by side peacfuly but they decided to commit a second genocide on jews but faild. a proof for that can be found in the words of The secretary general of The 2nd Arab league Azzam Pasha wich declared:

"If the Zionists dare establish a state, the massacres we would unleash would dwarf anything which Genghis Khan and Hitler perpetrated." Lest any doubt linger, Azzam reiterated his message the day seven Arab armies attacked: "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."

then hes advice to them was:

"LEAVE AND STAY IN NEIGHBORING STATES. Later to RETURN AND OBTAIN JWEISH property"

But before Jews came to the land it was mostely a Malerya Infested waste land wich they made new opportunities jobs and progress...wich actualy made alot of arabs from the region to Imigrate to the land.

as for Jews controling most of the trade routs?...please provide me with a source for this,

acourding to this article:

"the Arabs had controlled the Mediterranean part of the spice trade by keeping secret the monsoon sources of the precious commodities. Eventually the Roman empire discovered the monsoon routes as opposed to earlier costly voyages that involved closely following the shoreline. However, it took some time before they could discover the real sources of the spices they treasured so much...."

asiapacificuniverse.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Radhanites (also Radanites, Hebrew sing. רדהני Radhani, pl. רדהנים Radhanim; Arabic الرذنية ar-Raðaniyya) were medieval Jewish merchants. Whether the term, which is used by only a limited number of primary sources, refers to a specific guild, or a clan, or is a generic term for Jewish merchants in the trans-Eurasian trade network is unclear. Jewish merchants dominated trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds during the early Middle Ages (approx. 500–1000 AD). Many trade routes previously established under the Roman Empire continued to function during that period largely through their efforts. Their trade network covered much of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and parts of India and China.

The Radhanite Routes

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I read with interest the two-post list which our Intrepid Zionist posted. Quite a death toll, and yes that can arouse sympathy, but it is not whole story. There must be a reason why Jews were persecuted over so many centuries in so many countries. To be fair, my Persian friend, Parviz, told me about the Muslim conquest of Persia, and they killed a lot of Persians too. He spoke of the G...D Arab descendants who ruined his country (his very words). In the middle east, things are always more complicated than you could ever guess. However, I also kept in mind the millions of my people (Christians) who were slaughtered by Bolsheviks and other Marxist groups, whose membership just happened to be mostly Jewish.

We need balance, and it is more than a matter of body count, or tit-for-tat. However, most of us do not even acknowledge the existence of the other side of the argument. We continue to sow to the wind, and expect not to reap the whirlwind.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I read with interest the two-post list which our Intrepid Zionist posted. Quite a death toll, and yes that can arouse sympathy, but it is not whole story. There must be a reason why Jews were persecuted over so many centuries in so many countries.

a) they were different
b) from Roman times until 1948 they didn't have an army
edit on 19-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
How about people just leave out Zionists, Israelis and Jews and if you still want to go after someone's throat then be intelligent enough to name individuals and corporations instead as I do.

To lump a whole people, a nation and a religion in to one large generalization then you deserve to get pooped on.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I read with interest the two-post list which our Intrepid Zionist posted. Quite a death toll, and yes that can arouse sympathy, but it is not whole story. There must be a reason why Jews were persecuted over so many centuries in so many countries.

a) they were different
b) from Roman times until 1948 they didn't have an army
edit on 19-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

c) their opinion of the rest of humanity (that they were goyim (cattle)) colored all their interactions with their fellow men, thus not endearing them to their neighbors

Oh heck, maybe that is why I have had trouble all my life - I'm different, and lack an army.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I actually know the answer very well to why the 'Jews' have been prosecuted continuously for 2000 years, but due to your unwillingness to answer the question directly, i will help and answer it for you.

The reason why 'Jews' have been prosecuted and kicked out of various lands within those 2000 years is because they tried to manipulate and abuse power just the way they are doing right now across the world. The only difference is they didn't have the new tech tools and the banking power in order to pull it off and were caught red handed each time. They will sacrifice their own if they have to, to achieve the ultimate objective and we have seen that through ZioNazism and ZioMossad tactics. Through ZioNazism they killed their own with their own hands and exaggerated the numbers to dumb down the masses in future when in fact history shows us a lot more non-Jews died in both WW1 and WW2 compared to the holocaust.

All these plans have been stated in the Talmud followed by Communist manifesto, Zionist manifesto and the protocols of the elders of Zion which defines the Zionist goals/aspirations.

Just to recap here are the protocols of Zion, people can see for themselves how much of a HOAX it is:

• Place our agents and helpers everywhere
• Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans
• Start fights between different races, classes and religions
• Use bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way
• Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials
• Appeal to successful people’s egos
• Appoint puppet leaders who can be controlled by blackmail
• Replace royal rule with socialist rule, then communism, then despotism
• Abolish all rights and freedoms, except the right of force by us
• Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary
• Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism
• Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect
• Rewrite history to our benefit
• Create entertaining distractions
• Corrupt minds with filth and perversion
• Encourage people to spy on one another
• Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor
• Take possession of all wealth, property and (especially) gold
• Use gold to manipulate the markets, cause depressions etc.
• Introduce a progressive tax on wealth
• Replace sound investment with speculation
• Make long-term interest-bearing loans to governments
• Give bad advice to governments and everyone else

Baflour Declaration:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Link

Haavara Agreement:

CERTIFICATE

The Trust and Transfer Office "Haavara" Ltd. places at the disposal of the Banks in Palestine amounts in Reichmarks which have been put at its disposal by the Jewish immigrants from Germany. The Banks avail themselves of these amounts in Reichmarks in order to make payments on behalf of Palestinian merchants for goods imported by them from Germany. The merchants pay in the value of the goods to the Banks and the "Haavara" Ltd. pays the countervalue to the Jewish immigrants from Germany. To the same extent that local merchants will make use of this arrangement, the import of German goods will serve to withdraw Jewish capital from Germany.

The Trust and Transfer Office,
HAAVARA, LTD.

Link

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." - WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

edit on 19-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join