It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears Iran Is Helping Al Qaeda Plot Atrocity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Ahhh so the boogeyman comes out from under the bed once again.

they are created instantly on a need to know and as needed basis

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How can this be true, it seems like a prep for a false flag type operation. Iran is a Shia country and AQ is a Sunni based group with goals that even have conflicts with Shia branch. The main insurgency and civil war type bombings in Iraq post 2003, were a result of Shia and Sunni conflicts.

Seems a false flag operation is under way to justify an attack on Iran. Why do these bastard politicians want to mess up the lives of common civilians by having prices of common commodities go up as a result of oil prices shooting through the roof.
edit on 15-2-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes, it does seem obvious to most of us, a false flag prep.

Whereas, most Americans are oblivious (dumbed down) to the fact it makes no sense Iran would ever side with those guys

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

...They skirt along that point on the theory the worst they will have to suffer is a few airstrikes. So far they have been proven right.

Well...it doesnt look pretty for them right from several angles the way I see it.
edit on 15-2-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Shh..
Dude, we are supposed to just buy whatever the headline is. Stop informing people please.

Sunni and Shia Muslims get along famously.

That was funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You know what galls me... Both Christianity and Islam are offshoots in the beginning of Judaism.. While we share so much in common.... we still fight about petty little differences like is Jesus God etc..

Maybe someday. we will as a species outgrow this nonsense..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
RIght were going on troll rampage in skynews ...lool

Wait on, i remember Iraq had WMD, ummm...yeah well thats what they thought, but we hanged him anyway,

Wait on, Libya was repressing its citizens...yeah well we had him murdered in cold blood for all the world to see.

Who's next ....Iran...nah dont thinks so, they would rather do a meltdown than give up their sovereignty and right they are...so who's next..um...i say paki...nah there turn is within a decade..oh wait on..we have Lebanon..yeah thats right...they have been too quiet for too long. im sure we can kind of link to Syria then to Palestine back to Iran through to Egypt and into Lebanon

P.S. Let me know if i missed any m.e. nation hostile to Is interests here. .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Al Qaeda exists and is not going anywhere and a partnership with Iran is not surprising. They are simply extending their claws into multiple markets. Working with Iran and a new partnership with Al Shabaab in Somalia.

It just supports the notion that Obama will soon be bringing the fight to that region in an effort to secure it in order to advance oil drilling and refining. Remember that we already have 100 spec ops troops based out of Uganda who are attempting to secure the area by destroying the LRA and its leader. Pretty simple to advance the troops further east.

When al-Qaeda decided to formally extend its terror franchise to Somalia’s main militant group last week, few were impressed by the pairing.

“Nervous al-Qaeda and al-Shabaab get hitched,” read an Asia Times headline. “A desperate joining of hands to prop up” the weakening groups, wrote the Associated Press. “Terror wings clipped,” proclaimed AllAfrica.com.

New partners in crime

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri last week gave “glad tidings” about the pairing. On Monday, the now-infamous al-Shabaab Twitter account tweeted its first mentions of its new partner. In several tweeted photos, al-Shabaab mujahideen are shown pledging their allegiance to the “unity under ... one leadership,” as “thousands” of Somalis look on and “rejoice”:

www.washingtonpost.com... og.html

Anyone smell the urgency for troop deployment yet? Drone strikes?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
P.S. Let me know if i missed any m.e. nation hostile to Is interests here. .

Yemen

Possibly trickle down south from there ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Darth_Prime

You are not mongering at all, only speaking the truth. Good to know I am not the only one bracing for impact. This war will actually BE a war. Unlike any scuffle this generation has ever seen. Want to prevent another war that kills innocent people just like yourselves? Vote Ron Paul 2012!!........I know, Iran will be done with by then. Still wouldn't hurt to vote for Ron Paul.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Irans use of terror organizations has been known since before 9/11. They use them to attack civilian centers as well as militaries. The use of terror by Iran to attack civilian centers to cause mass fear is what makes them radical. Not that they use terror organizations to attack militaries , but the fact they kill civilians to cause mass fear and dissent. Which they have attacked America only once and the fear is still with a lot of Americans. Imagine if they attacked us on a weekly basis. America is already a bunch of cowards , it would be even worse.
edit on 15-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I shoulda posted this in my OP really but here it is:

"We do know that an operation is under way. We assess that the most likely target is to be European. And the most obvious target in Europe for an attack that would attract a lot of attention would be the Olympic Games," a source said, stressing that this was only an "assessment" and not based on any specific intelligence.

And

A secret intelligence memo, seen by Sky News, said: "Against the background of intensive co-operation over recent months between Iran and al Qaeda - with a view to conducting a joint attack against Western targets overseas… Iran has significantly stepped up its investment, maintenance and improvement of operational and intelligence ties with the al Qaeda leadership in Pakistan in recent months.

"Al Harbi (the al Qaeda number two in Iran) is considered an extremely dangerous field operative; he has fought in the Afghanistan and Pakistan theatres."

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So let's get this straight.

The same Al Queda who once accused Iran and the US of being allies?

The key point in the video is that Zawahiri accuses Iran and the US of being partners in the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

And hates Persia for not standing by the Arabs?

Zawahiri also blasts Iraqi Shi'ites for not launching a jihad in Iraq against the "Crusader occupier". In his recent messages this is a recurrent theme: the "Persians" are the enemy of the Arabs and they're part of the occupation of Iraq.

www.atimes.com...

It is impossible to have any Al Qaeda in Iran as all Iran is nearly 100% Shiah after the 1979 Shiah revolution. The Sunnis call it 'a Shiah revolution inspired from France', not an Islamic revolution as the Shias themselves call it.

Iran is an isolated country with its own agenda of cheating into muslim world dominance. They openly state that both the Kaaba (Mecca) and Al Quds (Jerusalem) are "occupied by disbelievers and should be liberated."

www.dailypaul.com...

Didn't the USA just join in peace talks with Al-Ciada?

Odd?
edit on 15-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did you mean Main stream media and Shadow governments are planning false flags attacks, to then accuse Al Qaeda?

Did you watch any 9/11 doco? Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm...... Everyone is aware that Al Qaeda is primarily Sunni and Wahabbi, to be specific...while Iran is Shia. I know..minor difference to our minds here..but I've had it explained more than once and not terribly kindly once, that to those folks it's a difference that CAN mean life or death depending on circumstances.

Iran has plenty to dislike and look to do something about....but I shake my head at the piling on. Now it's Al Qaeda for a reason despite the fact Iran almost invaded Afghanistan themselves in 2001 over the Taliban abusing and harming their diplomats in Kabul.

I don't know.. maybe they are working together now. I just about give up on trying to understand the Onion of layers to the hate in that region. So many different forms, and they may or may not have anything to do with any other reason to kill each other. It's a crazy place.

Yes we could just subsitute Protestant and Catholic

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What they are planning, doesn't involve only Al Qaeda, and it has the potential to claim the lives of hundreds of millions.

They believe it is the hand of Allah, and that they can contain, control and protect select populations from it.

They are wrong.

IMO

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The CIA is working with Iran?!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They want a false flag because 60% of US public does not want an attack on Iran. Link below

www.globalpost.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Ahhh so the boogeyman comes out from under the bed once again.

The boogeyman lives in the closet, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Kidding aside. Iran has alot of terrorist organizations in its pocket, Al'Qaeda is irrelevant. I'd be more worried about Hamas and Hezbollah and other nasty organizations of that calibre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join