It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears Iran Is Helping Al Qaeda Plot Atrocity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I;m only posting the latest news.... dont question me

As i thought really with regards to the responses... i only hope this is just BS and nothing will happen

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Sure sure, there are terrorists, that I'm not denying. There just isn't some global syndicate of them hell bent on destroying Americans..

Just fundamentalist groups, no more different that the Westboro Baptist Church, perhaps they show a little more conviction in their actions ( the use of wide scale violence ) to get the point across, but either way just a minimalist group of extremists.

We should not start wars over proxy groups that were trained/created by the Nations who claim they now need to be removed from their little chess board.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I;m only posting the latest news.... dont question me

As i thought really with regards to the responses... i only hope this is just BS and nothing will happen

well assuming al caida would work with Iranians, still doesn't mean it was sanctioned by the govt. hell if the KKK bombed Nigeria it wouldn't mean the USA want's war with them.

link   
A; Qaeda is CIA/NATO tool.

Iran is not a great system, the US/UK CIA/Brotherhood tool went in there and ousted their reform government and put in fascism. Then Afghanistan/Iraq/Egypt/Lybia and now Syria, not revolts but armed insurgent CIA/Brotherhoood take over crapola.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lizzie Phelan Speaking Truth About Syria, and Lies In Media

Do I like Iran's government, and wish Sharia in there? No Way, however the US/UK shadow government evil NAZI's are behind it all and we are losing our freedoms and undergoing implementations of a fascist state daily.

So No, Iran is not doing this? The Western Elite tools of corruption are.

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think it's only obvious because this time around we know what to look for.

But to the rest of the uneducated populous....they don't want another 9/11. So go for it guys! Hit em before it's too late!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
nato and the US put them in charge of Libya, so whats the big deal?

THANK YOU!!!

The idea of using Al Qaeda and teaming with Iran is just stupid. We used Al Qaeda to remove Ghaddafi from power and then we gave them control of the Country. So what is the rule here? Only the US and NATO can use the group for our own purposes and not be called Terrorist but if anyone else does, they are a terrorist?

I think the keyword in the thread title is "Fear" and fear is a tool and we are watching that same fear being used as a tool again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Iran=Shia

"Al Qaeda"= Sunni

Does an alliance seem likely?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I too heard al Qaida were helping NATO in Libya? I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend? They are psychopaths none the less.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm...... Everyone is aware that Al Qaeda is primarily Sunni and Wahabbi, to be specific...while Iran is Shia. I know..minor difference to our minds here..but I've had it explained more than once and not terribly kindly once, that to those folks it's a difference that CAN mean life or death depending on circumstances.

Iran has plenty to dislike and look to do something about....but I shake my head at the piling on. Now it's Al Qaeda for a reason despite the fact Iran almost invaded Afghanistan themselves in 2001 over the Taliban abusing and harming their diplomats in Kabul.

I don't know.. maybe they are working together now. I just about give up on trying to understand the Onion of layers to the hate in that region. So many different forms, and they may or may not have anything to do with any other reason to kill each other. It's a crazy place.

Iran was an enemy of the Taliban helping the Northern Aliiance through the Afghan civill war but. Al Qaeda is not the Taliban, they just used them. And the Taliban is no longer a threat to Iran. That the two both threatened by the West would be driven to work together is not a suprise and in fact it would be hard to believe they would not.

Iran is practical they work with China and Russia while both supress islamic movements in those same countries but it serves them to do so at this time. Not that China and Russia do not use Iran as well. They also worked with hated enemy Iraq during the first US Gulf war. Not out of loyalty and not enough to get involved but, enough to gain from it.

This is the thing about Iran that people here do not understand. They look at them through the eyes of western culture and morals. To Iran supporting terrorism is not evil or bad it is just another form of war. They see the near inaction of the West over the last 40 years while they worked to drive the revolution across south west asia and north africa as a sign of weakness. The people who insist that Iran is being set up and then are confused about why Iran continues to make threats and support terror acts fail to see Iran does not see the west as bunch of warmongers, they see the west as weak and only willing take action when pushed to certain point. They skirt along that point on the theory the worst they will have to suffer is a few airstrikes. So far they have been proven right.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Shh..
Dude, we are supposed to just buy whatever the headline is. Stop informing people please.

Sunni and Shia Muslims get along famously.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Iran=Shia

"Al Qaeda"= Sunni

Hamas = ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
maybe if the US government and its agencies stopped committing atrocities in other countries, fears like these wouldn't be a concern.

i swear, the US government is like Kanye West. if it weren't such an attention whore, and wasn't trying to dominate, our government would be irrelevant and no one would mess with our country. but because the government is so adamant on being the world super power we constantly have people threatening to attack us. why is world supremacy so important??? what is the point of our government attacking others in the name of US security when those very attacks make the citizens of the US vulnerable to counterattacks such as 9/11?? why can't we learn how to practice some diplomacy, even if it is with a sworn enemy who has vowed to destroy America and/or its allies??

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Iran=Shia

"Al Qaeda"= Sunni

Hamas = ?

Hamas = Sunni

Iran = Shia

Al-qaeda = Wahabi

Saudi/Osama = Wahabi

Ya get the picture now little lad?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

this goes back to the saying "your enemy is my enemy, so let us be friends, what is between us can wait" this is as old as the sand. they would love to have a nuke , this WTC in 93 and 9/11 was bad think of what they would do if they had a nuke or 2. This is why Iran must not have a weapon, they say it is for making electricity, that be the case let the IAEA in, why is that such a big deal? Iran is not just working on making electricity.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I really just don't buy that they are going to put all this work into something that wont have that much effect, would be hard to deliver, and would end them as a nation.

They could buy a nuke or the material. They aren't going to spend billions making a single nuke and then hand it over to possibly incompetent terrorist org and hope they can do something with it. And Iran definitely isn't going to do anything themselves. There are many enemies of Israel, some of them have or have had access to nukes. Why have they never tried anything?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Iran=Shia

"Al Qaeda"= Sunni

Hamas = ?

Hamas = Sunni

Iran = Shia

Al-qaeda = Wahabi

Saudi/Osama = Wahabi

Ansar al-Islam = ?

Ansar al-Sunnah = ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm...... Everyone is aware that Al Qaeda is primarily Sunni and Wahabbi, to be specific...while Iran is Shia.

Most Americans don't and that's why America/alCIAda is banking on this preposterous propaganda, it's just ridiculous Iran would side with American terrorists masquerading an arab terror cell "Al Quaeda"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Iran=Shia

"Al Qaeda"= Sunni

Hamas = ?

Hamas = Sunni

Iran = Shia

Al-qaeda = Wahabi

Saudi/Osama = Wahabi

Ansar al-Islam = ?

Ansar al-Sunnah = ?

You're a clever little lad aren't ya?

Ansar al-Islam (AAI) (Supporters or Partisans of Islam) was a Sunni Islamist group of Iraqis,[1] promoting a radical interpretation of Islam, close to the official Saudi ideology of Wahhabism with strict application of Sharia. The group was formed in the northern provinces of Iraq near the Iranian border, and previously had established bases occupying Biyara to the northeast of Halabja. Ansar al-Islam is known as an affiliate of the Al-Qaeda terror network.[2]

Link

Heavy fighting broke out between Hamas and an al Qaeda-linked group that called for the creation of an Islamic state in Gaza. Thirteen people, including the leaders of both groups' military wings, were reported killed and 85 more were wounded after Hamas attacked following sermon at a mosque in Rafah. Read more: www.longwarjournal.org...

Link

Northern Alliance (Shia) VS Taliban/Al-CIA-Da (Wahabi)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This evidence, or accusation of an Al Qaeda/Iran link, is in all likelyhood, a plot cooked up by some spook's from Petraeus's CIA over in Langley Virginia. This is the same kind of reckless jurisprudence, that I come to expect from a man of Petraeus's stature and demeanor --- outright lies and distortion of the truth!!!

Some wars, are started by outright deception. Some wars are made to drag on by lies and deception that we are making solid progress in winning a war. Petraeus's, qualifys as a portrayer of these deliberate falsehood's as in when he claimed that we are making positive advances in the war in Afghanistan.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You're a clever little lad aren't ya?

Yep.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join