It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears Iran Is Helping Al Qaeda Plot Atrocity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

news.sky.com

Iran and al Qaeda's core leadership under Ayman al Zawahiri have established an "operational relationship" amid fears the terror group is planning a spectacular attack against the West.

There are concerns such an attack, possibly targeting Europe, would be in revenge for the killing of Osama bin Laden by the US last year.

Sky News' intelligence sources have said Iran has been supplying al Qaeda with training in the use of advanced explosives, "some funding and a safe haven" as part of a deal first worked out in 2009 which has now led to "operational capacity".

We began enric
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, after reading this it definately sees like something is on the horizon!! Revenge for Bin Laden.... possible multiple attacks in numerous Euro Countries!!!

What with the release of Qattada yesterday i'm thinking maybe some deal has been struck to let him out so that nothing will happen in London! It's possible. Also, he has been involded with atrocities in Jordan and doest want to be deported back there....

But anyway back to the Iran-Queda link... this could be very bad news and i hope that anything that is planned is nipped in the bud but finding these main guys is the tough part.

I guess i'll get a lot of you saying its fear-mongering and propoganda but i'm not sure on this one.... we all know that new biological weapons are being produced in certain Countries and its just possible something will happen somewhere.... something will get through somewhere.....

news.sky.com
edit on 15-2-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't know Sky News was part of the West's propaganda machine. Interesting.

There is no group call Al Qaeda, they aren't some vast terrorist network. Just some guys the CIA used in the 80's to overthrow the Shah of Iran. Haven't been relevant since.

Come on, nobody can believe this as being true. Just look at the climate for the war against Iran right now. This is fear propaganda, they did with Iraq before the war then. You really really need to not let them scare you into agreeing that a conflict in the Middle East is a good idea yet again.

"Sky News Intelligence Sources", really? So according the MI5 apparently, the bad people are all working together, how nefarious..!

~Tenth

edit on 2/15/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Iraq had Weapons Of Mass Destruction, Afghanistan housed terrorist, or 9-11 or some such 'Terror', Libya, Pakistan, Etc,

Iran is now conspiring with Al-CIA-Da, such blatant propaganda,

One shakes their head in disbelief, i hate to sound like a war monger, but, we play the waiting game now,

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ummm...... Everyone is aware that Al Qaeda is primarily Sunni and Wahabbi, to be specific...while Iran is Shia. I know..minor difference to our minds here..but I've had it explained more than once and not terribly kindly once, that to those folks it's a difference that CAN mean life or death depending on circumstances.

Iran has plenty to dislike and look to do something about....but I shake my head at the piling on. Now it's Al Qaeda for a reason despite the fact Iran almost invaded Afghanistan themselves in 2001 over the Taliban abusing and harming their diplomats in Kabul.

I don't know.. maybe they are working together now. I just about give up on trying to understand the Onion of layers to the hate in that region. So many different forms, and they may or may not have anything to do with any other reason to kill each other. It's a crazy place.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
nato and the US put them in charge of Libya, so whats the big deal?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

news.sky.com

Iran and al Qaeda's core leadership under Ayman al Zawahiri have established an "operational relationship" amid fears the terror group is planning a spectacular attack against the West.

There are concerns such an attack, possibly targeting Europe, would be in revenge for the killing of Osama bin Laden by the US last year.

Sky News' intelligence sources have said Iran has been supplying al Qaeda with training in the use of advanced explosives, "some funding and a safe haven" as part of a deal first worked out in 2009 which has now led to "operational capacity".

We began enric

Sky News and Intelligence is the same sentence? hahahaha!!

Does anyone really buy all this propaganda? Is there anything Iran isn't doing at the moment... I mean look at 9/11..

1st it was Saddam, then Afghanistan, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden's fault... now it's Iran's fault and guess who is next...Korea, there is already news stories floating about that one of the airlines involved was Korean.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hahaha this is just funny.

When did Shias become best pals with Saudi Wahhabi affiliated al-Qaeda AKA AL-CIA-DA?

The Zionist propaganda machine will do anything to get the West to attack Iran while it sits back and watches the goyims destroy each other.

Such blatant ON YOUR FACE BULLS%$% being fed to the masses is just getting wayy too ridiculous now.

I guess the masses are too worried about when the next iPad 3 is gona be released.

edit on 15-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sky news is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Even the jews of israel dont believe this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
BS

Al Qaeda are a US proxy army. Tell your lies on MSM.

Al Qaeda and Iran... Pah

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Alciada and Iran?
Much more likely that the USA and allies are in cahoots with alciada to comit another 911, or some other load of bollocks. To further their war/agenda on terrorists. Like they did with gadaffi and now Syria.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I thought al qaeda was back on our side again? They helped in Libya and are helping in Syria right?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One can just imagine how this special AL-qaeda/Shia relationship will develop into.

Ayatollah resurrects Osama by retrieving his dumped body form the sea and than gives him a mini suitcase Nuke bomb which blows up next to an Israeli embassy in some random African nation coincidentally not killing any Israeli as no Israeli was present at that location at that moment of time. As a result Iran gets bombed back to stone age.

SIMPLES!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow, I didn't know Sky News was part of the West's propaganda machine. Interesting.

There is no group call Al Qaeda, they aren't some vast terrorist network. Just some guys the CIA used in the 80's to overthrow the Shah of Iran. Haven't been relevant since.

Come on, nobody can believe this as being true. Just look at the climate for the war against Iran right now. This is fear propaganda, they did with Iraq before the war then. You really really need to not let them scare you into agreeing that a conflict in the Middle East is a good idea yet again.

"Sky News Intelligence Sources", really? So according the MI5 apparently, the bad people are all working together, how nefarious..!

~Tenth

edit on 2/15/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Now now Keeper what do you REALLY think

Actally Keeper is on to something here, the climate right now in the world is lets all beat the drums and invade the evil Iranian war machine before the armies of the new Persian empire overthrow the world (Maybe they think Amenijhad is Xerxes or something) it's not a big stretch to see a headline like this appear, and i bet and would wager there will be many more of them before too long..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Agree with other posts, thought Al Qaida was our friends now trying to oust the despots around the Middle East including Syria and Iran. Having said that, the Taliban were our friends when Rambo went into Afghanistan!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I thought al qaeda was back on our side again? They helped in Libya and are helping in Syria right?

they never left our side.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

well, it's not all fear propaganda i'd say.. an iranian guy just blew both of his legs off with a grenade not far from where i live two days ago. apparently he and others in his cell were planning to target Israelis and maybe even Americans in Bangkok until they accidentally blew up a bomb in their house and then tried to make a break for it.

www.bangkokpost.com...

www.bangkokpost.com...

like i said this whole thing may have started with the US propaganda, but it has created real threats that should be taken into account.. i'm not saying go crazy with fear, just to be careful. better to be safe then sorry in this crazy world we live in.

just my 2 centz

edit: also there were a ton of witnesses that saw all this happen, first he threw a grenade at a taxi that wouldn't give him a ride, then at the police (who came shortly after) which bounced off a tree (talk about instant karma lol) and blew him up

edit on 15/2/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ahhh so the boogeyman comes out from under the bed once again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It's not a coincidence there was an Israeli embassy bombed. Neither is anything else that's negative about Iran, for the last two years and until they find something people really believe to justify all out invasion.

I'm kind of saddened by the blatancy of the propaganda though, it would have been nice for them to at least show some effort in covering up their war mongering. Refreshing even.

As it stands I'm left with a bland taste in my mouth. It's all too familiar.

Circa 2003 Iraq.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join