It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears Iran Is Helping Al Qaeda Plot Atrocity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If Iran has all these terrorists in there pockets than where are the attacks?? Your talking the backing of a entire nation and nothing significant has come from Palestinian terrorists for a while. If this is true, wouldn't you think we would have had a bunch of them since 911?? Or something even more "spectacular" than 911 already?? I can see your thought process but only in the thought process that the News wants you to think. Ohhhh, it must be our drones that have thwarted all these attacks, or our CIA on the ground....mmmmm.. But, now that the drones are coming home to roost now what??

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm...... Everyone is aware that Al Qaeda is primarily Sunni and Wahabbi, to be specific...while Iran is Shia. I know..minor difference to our minds here..but I've had it explained more than once and not terribly kindly once, that to those folks it's a difference that CAN mean life or death depending on circumstances.

Iran has plenty to dislike and look to do something about....but I shake my head at the piling on. Now it's Al Qaeda for a reason despite the fact Iran almost invaded Afghanistan themselves in 2001 over the Taliban abusing and harming their diplomats in Kabul.

I don't know.. maybe they are working together now. I just about give up on trying to understand the Onion of layers to the hate in that region. So many different forms, and they may or may not have anything to do with any other reason to kill each other. It's a crazy place.

One only has to read history to see the craziness and unpredictable nature of everyone in the region. Thousands of years of history of slaughtering each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

reehhheeeeaaallyyyyy ??

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Even my grandmother,who happends to have no education at all,knows this is bunch of lies...

edit on 16-2-2012 by John0Doe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Oh they will be coming home, but I don't know that they will do much roosting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join