It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Because sometimes, the messenger is the problem, not the message.

sometimes getting rid of the messenger gets rid of the problem

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll say this much about Alex Jones. For good or ill, whether or not he's right, wrong or indifferent, he's got this much going for him. Thanks to him and his documentaries, people who otherwise wouldn't give two shakes about 9/11 truth or secret goings on have begun to start investigating for themselves, or at leats thinking about what may really be going on in this effed up world of ours. So for that reason alone, I won't pour dislike on him. Won't necessarily listen to him either, but hey...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Let me guess; you believe the official WTC 7 explanation. Yup, your avatar is quit fitting, because you'd have to believe in the fairy god mother to believe the official story of 9/11.

Someone mentioned fish, earlier.... I think I spot a Red Herring.

I don't understand people's beef with Alex Jones? Yes, he's a loud mouth self promoting fear mongering attention whore.

Sounds like what many on these threads called the Bush Administration and the WTC report.

But his message is the same message that is espoused here at ATS by thousands of people who don't buy into the 9/11 official story, who believe that Ron Paul is being censored and that elections are rigged, that Monsanto and GMO foods are dangerous, and that government is inherently corrupt.

He's a sensationalist. I could go out and take a picture of some of my fellow service members eating an organically labeled product and submit it as a "source" that "the military is secretly avoiding GMO foods" - and it would get attention, even though we're a bunch of maintenance workers, store keepers, and work-shop supervisors (dirt, and just above dirt in the scheme of things).

You subscribe to him because he tells you things that go to further justify your paranoia and fear.

Doesn't mean that he's wrong on all accounts, or that he's not turning over some of the right rocks. You just have to be pragmatic about how you look at what's going on.

Why attack the messenger if the message is something you agree with?

I'm an aviation electronics technician. I can tell you stories about what I worked on - and what co-workers have worked on. Everything from 'mind-control' functions on radars to recovered alien technology.

I'm sure someone out there "agrees with the message." Why should they lower their skepticism? I'm saying something they agree with. Why attack my credibility?

(for the record - I haven't worked on anything of that nature, it was merely an example - though I'm sure some of you will take this as: "He's trying to tell us what's going on by speaking in contradictions!" ... but there's no arguing with that mentality - so have fun with it).

It wouldn't take much at all for me to use my affiliation with the military to tell you anything and everything you wanted to hear about the military. While in the Reserves, I've worked with quite a few different communities - I can claim a lot and have just enough evidence to place me in the general vicinity, to give me a hint of plausibility to exploit the faith that lay behind those with enough skepticism to question the uniform. While in the Active component - I've done things most people will only hear about on TV or pretend to do in video games.

Which is why I not only question the source of Alex Jones - I also question the "Navy Seal." I've met a few in my day. They have different opinions and have the capacity to be incorrect like any other human being.

The Seals are the operational end of covert intelligence. There are different people who work with the big-picture analysis, and who would have more value behind their opinion on such matters.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hahah.. Ah, Ed... needs money I see...

JSOC would not tell their own WIVES let alone another civilian about ANYTHING.
This 'false flag' stuff.. I know it exists, but it would be SO top level, it wouldn't get out.

I bet Ed also has a pic of Osama dead too??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I call bs, not on the I.for per se but on the source of Eds info. Any SEAL, Delta, Force Recon, AF Commando, or even Ranger member knows the consequences of leaking top secret JSOC info and those consequences are not light. It would definately mean a court-marshal and possibly even execution, by firing squad I might add, for treason. I served in Special Operations and I can assure you that I know the consequences of such acts, we all did.

As far as a false flag event and war against Iran, well the war is coming but I don't know if there will be a true false flag. With the amount of threats we have been issuing Iran may very well call our bluff in the name of defense.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

when was the last time the United States was at war with Iran?

I was referring to the fact that Iraq had nuclear weapons as per the US MSM before the US invaded but none were found and now Iran has nuclear weapons, which is why I said "History repeats itself because people weren't paying attention the first time around."

No the US hasn't attacked Iran in the past. You don't have to ask
Look it up!

I swear everything on ATS has to be explained in major detail, and sourced or you get unrelated out of the blue comments.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

not everything has to explained just broad assumptions. particularly where false flags are rumored

we are good!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ed has always been looking out for the good of the world and would never think of jumping in the spotlight for the cause du jour. Of course, when anything happens it will be the "false flag" operation that Ed-the-Hero warned us about.
As to the SEALs spilling the beans; nice try Ed. If our friends from Little Creek even knew exactly what they were going after and why, they would not tell anybody, much less a blowhard like Ed Asner. Don't you think all of their communications would be monitored? Talking is warning the opponent and that means SEALs would be more likely to be in danger. They are very good at their jobs and they don't take unnecessary chances.
My theory is that Asner is the decoy operation. He is spouting this, likely unknowingly, as part of a plot to have the Iranians increase security. When they get tired and bored after weeks of stress with no action, they will have their nuclear accident. After the accident, embargos will be lifted and the world can go back to normal for a few more years. The grand high ayatollah will rant at the great satan and the Israelis and work to bring the 12th Imam to power. Irani's will still want the Theocracy to go away and maybe it will, some day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I do not believe in the fairy god mother. Yet, I believe most of the official story! Only thing I think differs is, someone may have intentionally overlooked some hints and clues to the attack.

Let me guess, you think a missile hit the pentagon?

Alex Jones is nothing more than a modern day chicken little. He will get things right occasionally... Who wouldn't, if you throw enough poop at a wall, some is bound to stick. Nice catch by the way.

ok, so lets lay this out one more time... A sensationalist, conspiracy bull horn, has a equally wacko Hollywood actor on his show, that heard from his "anonymous" high ranking Navy seals, that they thought an American False flag attack was about to take place.. And we should listen ....why?

Sooooooooo... it's logical to believe that they confided in this mush brained Hollywood actor because.......

They felt that the best way to stop this was to tell this guy.... Talk about a leap in logic.

I wonder if anyone actually rethinks their analytical skills when these "conspiracies" come and pass...

Is there any embarrassment or pride lost? Are there really folks that feel that talking about it on the internet stopped it from happening? Or do these folks truly try and improve their judgement...

I mean, what will be said Dec 22 of 2012? When Nibiru, global doom, WW3 and galactic light beings don't show..

I guess I am just a skeptic... Forever locked in a dance with logic and mouth kissing the facts of life, not the fantasies created by wild minds....

Will the dates be moved forward, then forward again... until something happens that vaguely fits the theory....

Frankly I see this as the only platform Ed could get... Nobody else was looking to hear what he has to say.. He found an audience, at the cost of his reputation.... oh that's right.. Its Ed, nothing lost!

edit on 14-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: I zigged, when I shoulda zagged

edit on 14-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I heard this too, and what I thought was interesting, is that Ed was going to tell Alex the name of his source off the air. Why would you do that? Would you (or the SEAL) want your name given to AJ? I sure wouldn’t! Now with the mouth he has, as it seems it wouldn’t stay quiet for long.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would bet my next 3 paychecks that Asner never even spoke to an active duty Navy Seal.

second

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I wish their track record was such that

one could consider such assertions highly improbable.

Sadly, the opposite is the case.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I'll take it with a grain of salt, like I do with all AJ material

Jones I'll agree has helped some open their minds a bit, but you need to find your info somewhere more credible like others have mentioned.

Just because I like an actor doesn't mean I'll trust their information.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
I'll say this much about Alex Jones. For good or ill, whether or not he's right, wrong or indifferent, he's got this much going for him. Thanks to him and his documentaries, people who otherwise wouldn't give two shakes about 9/11 truth or secret goings on have begun to start investigating for themselves, or at leats thinking about what may really be going on in this effed up world of ours. So for that reason alone, I won't pour dislike on him. Won't necessarily listen to him either, but hey...

The country (US) is self destructing, don't need A. Jones to tell me. And Europe under Maastricht has fallen, destroyed itself, Germany has been targetted constantly since the Versailles treaty. We are the only "superpower" left but after Iran you can expect to see the global one world dictatorship, which has been in the works for decades. Coincidence this is coming up on 2012?

I know that the government knows they have the power of "God" on their side fear mongering the worst possible is about to happen, maybe it isn't part of the Alien of Babylon's wishes yet, to kill all of us.
edit on 14-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is something to be said in that there wouldn't be so many fruit cakes running around trying to reveal everything the govt does that it thinks is in the best interest of the country if they hadn't created such a babysitter type society and pissed so many Americans off in our daily lives.

Ed Asner lol

Ed Asner's divorce from wife Cindy Asner has been finalized The divorce documents reveal that Asner must pay $6k per month in spousal support until either Cindy or Ed dies. The court docs also state that, "Cindy shall receive 30% of anything Ed earns on a gross basis in excess of $300k per year and a maximum of $500,000 per year."

Cindy was also given the couples former Studio City home.

Yeah this guy loves the mutha lovin govt these days hahahaha!

I don't honestly think 90% of the people in here give a flying poo if we invade Iran and stay rich and absorb the worlds oil, I think behind it all is a populace pissed at what the govt allows to happen to us.

I'd guess 90% of Americans in here that talk trash about America are in the end themselves somehow victims of our insane social policy just like Ed Asner and want to find anyway they can to stop these guys even if it means siding with Iran

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Navy Seals did not tell any one about a false flag attack. Navy Seals are on the low-end of the stick whether you think they are or not. They don't get information unless it is relevant to that team or hear say ...... a false flag attack wouldn't be passed out enough for Navy Seals to hear about it unless that specific Navy Seal team is assigned to cause the attack and if they are , i promise you , they are monitored and no leaks will occur and if some how they do , that's treason and they will know who leaked at what time , the temperature of your environment , and which piece of hair just fell off your head.

So .. false.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
isn't there a rule here on ATS that says we cant attack sources? just sayin. the topic of this is - navy seals say a false flag to be blamed on Iran...

you can talk all the smack about AJ you want but he IS one of the few pioneers out there raising his voice about whats going on much more than anyone here bashing his methods...

as one of the first posts pointed out the Operations are already in effect with Iranian scientist being assassinated and the eerily similar botched attempts in other countries SUPPOSEDLY being carried out by Iranians

I love the nay-Sayers predicting the future that will not occur its more entertaining than actual predictions.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
so once again we have something that might happen based on somebody heard something from somebody else, from the desk of Alex Jones.

Seriously? Are you kidding me. I just spent 2hrs at the V.A. office where I was blasted CNN news about some guy pulling a child from presumed Military Sniper fire on civilians in Syria.

FAKE NEWS
edit on 14-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

wow last time I had nothing good to say about AJ I got an ear full. Glad to see I am in good company

edit on 14-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

LMAO you just described every news agency out there! yet AJ is the one you nit pick. too much LOLing going on today. anyone have a mirror or did you cast so many stones that you broke your mirror?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Navy Seals did not tell any one about a false flag attack. Navy Seals are on the low-end of the stick whether you think they are or not. They don't get information unless it is relevant to that team or hear say ...... a false flag attack wouldn't be passed out enough for Navy Seals to hear about it unless that specific Navy Seal team is assigned to cause the attack and if they are , i promise you , they are monitored and no leaks will occur and if some how they do , that's treason and they will know who leaked at what time , the temperature of your environment , and which piece of hair just fell off your head.

So .. false.

since your knowledge on this is so profound and you know what is NOT happening how about doing something usefell and giving us some Info that is true?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Interesting. A former actor tells an bad performer something that a member of the navy seals wouldn't even tell their spouses.
edit on 14/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I am thinking.

Why would random Navy Seals share such information with some Hollywood Actor? That just makes zero sense at all. Any member of the Military that would have information on a false flag attack would be very high level or directly involved. The idea that they would just tell a random someone is just silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join