It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

www.infowars.com

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Monday, Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner said Navy Seals have told him military action against Iran is forthcoming and will be preceded by a false flag attack.

Asner told Alex and his nationally syndicated radio show audience that the Seals are attempting to alert the American people about the prospect of a false flag operation and “more foreign escapades” before the establishment media “starts brainwashing us.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can't really confirm whether or not Ed Asner has high level sources inside the military or government, but he's a fairly will known 9/11 truther, libertarian, and activist.

The article also points out the efforts by Dick Cheney to stage false flag terror as a means to topple Iran. The US government has had it's eye on Iran for decades and it's becoming very apparent that 2012 is the year to get the job done.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The false flag operation has already occurred - the 'attack' on low-ranking Israeli diplomats in Georgia and India, that killed no one and only injured a few. Israel is in full-spin mode assuring this is blamed on Iran, even though the method used in the attack is identical to the ones used to kill the Iranian scientists.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Interesting. A former actor tells an bad performer something that a member of the navy seals wouldn't even tell their spouses.
edit on 14/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Interesting. A former actor tells an bad performer something that a member of the navy seals wouldn't even tell their spouses.

was exactly my thought, this whole story is riddled with potential bullpucky.......

Since when do we trust hollywood with ANYTHING?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks Ed!

By coming forward with this 'news' you have helped prevent the so-called false flag attack.

Thanks Seals!

By telling Ed you have violated OpSec and helped him prevent the false flag.

Thanks Alex!

For once again producing dribble on your show that amounts to absolutely nothing!

There will be no false flag. There will be no war with Iran. Alex Jones again...sigh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

perhaps or perhaps not. you see not everyone in the military is good, or evil. there are many in our various government positions who would do great harm to us for the mere requirement of money, thankfully there are those from service personnel to high ranking officials who would do other wise.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The false flag operation has already occurred - the 'attack' on low-ranking Israeli diplomats in Georgia and India, that killed no one and only injured a few. Israel is in full-spin mode assuring this is blamed on Iran, even though the method used in the attack is identical to the ones used to kill the Iranian scientists.

I'm afraid this isn't over, instead these "low-level" attacks, as you put it, are likely only the beginning. People are waking up and it's getting harder and harder to put them back to sleep. But one thing remains, one ace up the sleeve of those who are playing this deadly game.

That ace is the "forced" period of patriotism which would follow a massive false flag attack. If a huge American city were to be nuked, like Los Angeles, then the entire country would instantly galvanize and be ready and willing to go to war with whoever it was blamed on.

After 9/11 it took years for people to begin questioning it opening and discussing it. Even today it's taboo in the mainstream. A period of several years is plenty long enough to take over and occupy Iran.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Let me guess; you believe the official WTC 7 explanation. Yup, your avatar is quit fitting, because you'd have to believe in the fairy god mother to believe the official story of 9/11.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm skeptical when it comes to anything from Alex Jones but I do agree that something is fishy, hint hint.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Let me guess; you believe the official WTC 7 explanation. Yup, your avatar is quit fitting, because you'd have to believe in the fairy god mother to believe the official story of 9/11.

Now we are judging people for their avatar?

What does mine say? That I support animal cruelty?.......

He's entitled to his opinion, and to be honest, I have serious doubts that any Navy Seal, part of one of the most elite forces on Earth, trained to sustain torture and not give any information away, would actually say anything important to an elderly Hollywood actor, that is a guest in a show like Alex Jones.

Is it possible? Yes. Anything is possible. Stranger things have happened.

But it's very, very unlikely.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't understand people's beef with Alex Jones? Yes, he's a loud mouth self promoting fear mongering attention whore. But his message is the same message that is espoused here at ATS by thousands of people who don't buy into the 9/11 official story, who believe that Ron Paul is being censored and that elections are rigged, that Monsanto and GMO foods are dangerous, and that government is inherently corrupt. Why attack the messenger if the message is something you agree with?

Sigh...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ed Asner is known for his liberal views, and, let's face it, he's mostly retired now. So I doubt he has contact with many Navy Seals or that they'd share many secrets with him.

If it were true that the Seals said this, it means that the false flag attack is being orchestrated by the US, not by Israel or someone else.

I think it is improbable that there will be a war against Iran. Iran has denied building nuclear weapons and the very idea seems to have a destabilizing effect inside Iran and among Muslim countries. I believe that North Korea is a more immediate danger; they are opening proclaiming that they are near to making nukes, and their economy is so threadbare that, once they have some bombs they'll probably sell them to anyone - not just a bona fide govt - with a few billion dollars to throw around.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I don't understand people's beef with Alex Jones? Yes, he's a loud mouth self promoting fear mongering attention whore. But his message is the same message that is espoused here at ATS by thousands of people who don't buy into the 9/11 official story, who believe that Ron Paul is being censored and that elections are rigged, that Monsanto and GMO foods are dangerous, and that government is inherently corrupt. Why attack the messenger if the message is something you agree with?

Sigh...

one word..........credibility....

It doesnt matter if i like the message if the information is not credible......

hes all those things you listed and more, hes been proven to make up facts and distort the truth....

I might agree with something someone says, but its going to be based on facts, not just the message...

This "ends justify the means" mentality needs to be done away with

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Using an analogy, a gun effectiveness is measured by the amount of shots it fires, versus the amount of those shots that hit the target, and how far of the center it hits.

Applying that sense of judgement to Alex Jones theories, he is a very poor rifle.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to his opinions and theories. He does, and it's good that people exchange ideas, as wild as they may seem.

But, when I see a reasonable person being concerned about something, I take it seriously.

When I see people who constantly are concerned over everything that moves, I tend to ignore it.

It's the same sort of mindset people get from the story of Peter and the wold. There is a certain amount of times that you can cry "wolf!" and people will listen, and Alex Jones has run out of his chances long ago. It's his own responsability if he is actually right this time, and nobody listens.

If he hadn't made such a big effort in making a conspiracy out of everything and feeding on people's fear, we would provably listen what he has to say.

Now? We don't. At least, I don't.

I rather read several news sources and make my own opinion, and usually, it's hits the target more often than he does.

And I'm not attacking the messenger. I'm just skeptic as how credible the story is.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

perhaps or perhaps not. you see not everyone in the military is good, or evil. there are many in our various government positions who would do great harm to us for the mere requirement of money, thankfully there are those from service personnel to high ranking officials who would do other wise.

Oh, believe me, I'm not saying that I don't think a false flag is coming. I'm just saying that just because Ed Asner tells Alex Jones that somebody told him that doesn't mean that, if it occurs, anyone told Ed Asner anything.

I do believe it's coming, it was even outlined in a policy recommendation to Congress and the President in 2009, I just don't believe that anyone told Ed Asner.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sigh...

Because sometimes, the messenger is the problem, not the message.

He discredits all of those messages pretty good instantly by acting crazy alot of the times, screaming and putting out nonsensical theories at times as well. This puts people off, causing them to dismiss the whole theory as crazy in the process, just because of the crazy messenger.

Just because a theory sounds crazy, doesn´t mean that it is.

edit on 14-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To those that think a war with Iran will not happen, it will and to get support for shock and awing Iran as always there will be a false flag attack. History repeats itself because people weren't paying attention the first time around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
so once again we have something that might happen based on somebody heard something from somebody else, from the desk of Alex Jones.

Seriously? Are you kidding me. I just spent 2hrs at the V.A. office where I was blasted CNN news about some guy pulling a child from presumed Military Sniper fire on civilians in Syria.

FAKE NEWS
edit on 14-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

wow last time I had nothing good to say about AJ I got an ear full. Glad to see I am in good company

edit on 14-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

when was the last time the United States was at war with Iran?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join