It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Uh-huh...

Navy Seals are going to talk to Ed Asner... Riiiiight...

Forgive me if I'm just a tad bit skeptical of this.

The same Ed Asner that holds US military in total contempt...that Ed Asner?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightHard

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The false flag operation has already occurred - the 'attack' on low-ranking Israeli diplomats in Georgia and India, that killed no one and only injured a few. Israel is in full-spin mode assuring this is blamed on Iran, even though the method used in the attack is identical to the ones used to kill the Iranian scientists.

I'm afraid this isn't over, instead these "low-level" attacks, as you put it, are likely only the beginning. People are waking up and it's getting harder and harder to put them back to sleep. But one thing remains, one ace up the sleeve of those who are playing this deadly game.

That ace is the "forced" period of patriotism which would follow a massive false flag attack. If a huge American city were to be nuked, like Los Angeles, then the entire country would instantly galvanize and be ready and willing to go to war with whoever it was blamed on.

After 9/11 it took years for people to begin questioning it opening and discussing it. Even today it's taboo in the mainstream. A period of several years is plenty long enough to take over and occupy Iran.

I don't know. I think there are so many people now that are watching for a False Flag, for Israel or other black ops to stage something to try and kick this off, I even have to wonder if those higher ups in our military would not resist.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Thanks Ed!

By coming forward with this 'news' you have helped prevent the so-called false flag attack.

Thanks Seals!

By telling Ed you have violated OpSec and helped him prevent the false flag.

Thanks Alex!

For once again producing dribble on your show that amounts to absolutely nothing!

There will be no false flag. There will be no war with Iran. Alex Jones again...sigh.

You are spot on about AJ. AJ is a business man who prays on the conspiracy community who only want to believe anything other than the official story all with the motive of selling advertising. And yes many of the conspiracy theorist community lap it up like "a stray cat who hasn't eaten for days offered a free saucer of milk". Yes he does not care what he tells you or who he offends as long as you listen to his ads and buy the products he peddles. His sole motive is to make money generated from advertising. He sounds a lot like many he condemns does he not?

This sort of story is right up Alex's alley. It something his hypnotised audience would believe as gospel in a second. And whats more he even got a celebrity to enable him to make his wad full of cash out of it.

This story is utter speculation designed to make money. don't fall for it. He did this with Charlie Sheen now Asner. Again don't fall for this "Business Exercise". Don't listen to the adverts and don't buy the products and prison planet will disappear!

AJ lurks these forums frequently. Tell us AJ is there any real and credible concrete proof such as names, dates, places and official government documentation to support this? or are you solely in it for the money?
edit on 14-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Like the bombings that were blamed on Iran before this story was published?

I think the prospect of a major false flag blamed on Iran is very likely(It's already been happening with that assassination plot and these recent bombings), but i doubt this guy has any inside information.

Don't forget that Alex Jones said he had insider knowledge that we would attack Iran within a year, and he said that 2 years ago.
Alex Jones is a con artist, who is making money off of very serious topics.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Maybe he spoke to Jesse Ventura? False flag or not I don't think a current navy seal would make a.comment like this. And unless this particular seal is directly connected to the alleged FF event, than I don't expect him to have the clearance to information like this.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

www.infowars.com

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Monday, Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner said Navy Seals have told him military action against Iran is forthcoming and will be preceded by a false flag attack.

Asner told Alex and his nationally syndicated radio show audience that the Seals are attempting to alert the American people about the prospect of a false flag operation and “more foreign escapades” before the establishment media “starts brainwashing us.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

I would have expected this topic to get more attention than it has. Apparently, many think any info from Alex Jones is worthless.

I suspect Ed Asner is sincere and his source may be retired Navy Seals with still current ties to the military intelligence community. What if Jesse Ventura is one of them?

If this is true, you can't blame them for wanting to stay anonymous. Even if they're retired, their contact or contacts are not -- it would put their careers, and maybe their lives, in danger.

The scenario sounds plausible. A false flag event set up to create an excuse to attack Iran? And just before a presidential election? TPTB want the expansion of Federal powers hidden in Obamacare cemented. War serves as a great distraction, among other things.

War with Iran has a good chance of drawing in Russia & China. WWIII?

I just recently re-read "The Book of the Hopi" (published in 1963). The Hopi Elders predicted that the US would be destroyed by nukes from a country "where the light was first seen" (i.e. the Mid-East, Pakistan, India, China).

I thought it was highly significant that the Hopi Elders did not mention Russia or the Soviet Union. Back in the early 1960's when the prediction was made, the Soviet Union was considered our most dangerous enemy.

We will see what unfolds. I think ATS-ers are dismissing this story too quickly.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can i Get warm welcome..Ladies and gentelmen...Psyops in the HIS-ouse..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Dont mind me, I bash AJ every time I hear his name, every time. I make it personal against him. You can worship him or anybody, that isn't up to me. Alex Jones has been caught with his hands in the jar. He doesnt have to tell the truth and my opinion is he is a slime ball, he has been caught too many time not telling the truth, soon as it gets hot , he changes the topic. Shareholders?, bring on the ratings. This is one of those times.

Only my opinion, not bashing you, just AJ
edit on 15-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
navy seals aren't robots. they talk. and maybe seeing a hollywood actor, they'll try to impress.

and if the united states is planning false flag operations, that will get soldiers killed, that otherwise wouldn't be put in harms way, it would be their duty to protect their comrades in arms.

the young men and women that join the military do so to protect their home, families and friends from invasion.

not to be tricked into dying in a middle east city so they can secure an oil field.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
navy seals aren't robots. they talk. and maybe seeing a hollywood actor, they'll try to impress

You really haven't met any SEALs or Special Ops members have you? Your statement alone proves that. Special Ops members don't have to try to impress, they get respect from every member of the military because those members know the sacrifice and self discipline it takes to get there. Unlike some washed up hollywierd actor who's idea of self sacrifice is going without Perrier between shoots.

And know, they don't talk because they have an understanding of honor and dignity that I doubt you will ever comprehend. I served under JSOC and can assure you that the oath and honor isn't taken as lightly as you seem to think.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is A.J. the one who talks about reptilian people, 2012 end of the world kind of stuff..

If he is, he's a nut job. I can't believe anybody would listen to his crap.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The false flag operation has already occurred - the 'attack' on low-ranking Israeli diplomats in Georgia and India, that killed no one and only injured a few. Israel is in full-spin mode assuring this is blamed on Iran, even though the method used in the attack is identical to the ones used to kill the Iranian scientists.
And Thailand

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It was probably just Bill "Seal Team 9" Wood from Project Camelot lmao
edit on 2-15-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I get the hate and quick dismissals of Alex Jones. No arguments from me, there.

But to write of Ed Asner as just some washed up, "Hollyweird" actor...I gotta disagree a bit.

Asner has some military background. He was in the United States Army Signal Corps, so Ed Asner being friendly with military people doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Hey just asking but why is there no seal team nine? The only reason I can come up with is because nine and nein sound too much like. But that is just dumb guessing. I thought maybe you would know.

This AJ Guy he is the one that does all the reptilian people stuff right?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Hey just asking but why is there no seal team nine? The only reason I can come up with is because nine and nein sound too much like. But that is just dumb guessing. I thought maybe you would know.

I have no idea, I've just never known a Seal Team 9 to exist. And if it does, it wouldn't be made known by a "whistleblower" trying to get publicity for his fictional book

I think you're confusing AJ with David Icke. AJ is a nutjob more so in the sense that he fearmongers and exaggerates the # out of the more "mainstream" conspiracy theories

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The best reason I can come up with is that the odd numbered SEAL Teams are based on the West Coast and the even numbered Teams are East Coast. So, until another team is added to the West Coast there wouldn't be a need for a Team Nine. Also would explain why there's a Team Ten but not a Nine.

OR...We just aren't supposed to know about it. If that's the case, I probably don't want to know about it.
edit on 15-2-2012 by musicjunkie because: To make this thing a reply

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I have no idea, I've just never known a Seal Team 9 to exist. And if it does, it wouldn't be made known by a "whistleblower" trying to get publicity for his fictional book

I think you're confusing AJ with David Icke. AJ is a nutjob more so in the sense that he fearmongers and exaggerates the # out of the more "mainstream" conspiracy theories

Glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't know why there is no nine. I do not think one exists the government is not good at keeping secrets like that. Even news leaked about Delta force.

Okay I got it mixed up a bit" David Ickle is who I was thinking about. That guy is beyond redemption.

If you ever run into Gravitar on here he will probably drive you nuts with his rhetoric because he believes everything from David Ickle. Just to let you know because he likes to troll military threads. He tried to use that bogus video with a guy that claimed to be from Seal Team 9. I must've spent a day arguing with him that team nine does not exist. Same with this other guy

MarkScheppy is a another one on here that likes to troll he poses as a an American but don't be fooled he is from the UK and likes to bash the military. Those two could be twins.

Anyway it's late, going to sleep now.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ed Asner is so aged that it is quite likely he was actually at the zoo, talking to a seal on some pensioners' home field trip.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Doesn't matter what you say or how many times you say it, the majority is ignorant when it comes to the truth. Heck, Obama could have jumped the stage at the Superbowl Halftime show and said the US is going to bomb innocents to frame Iran and STILL the blind would say 'No way, man'. No one wants to acknowledge the dirty deeds done by leaders of the (ahem) free world, even when FOIA has exposed previous dirty deeds. When the truth starts to hurt, people start believing lies. Plus, alot of people who actually do see the truth for what it is are too afraid to admit it in the public eye. They hide in the corner complaining, but when someone walks into the room they are quick to wave the Stars and Stripes and quote past Presidents and blah blah blah. These people don't realize their actions, and denial of the truth, is UNpatriotic and goes against the mindset of those same past Presidents. Complaining about Big Brother pissing on the Constitution ISN'T unpatriotic. Being pussies and allowing it to happen IS.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join