It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by randomname
navy seals aren't robots. they talk. and maybe seeing a hollywood actor, they'll try to impress

You really haven't met any SEALs or Special Ops members have you? Your statement alone proves that. Special Ops members don't have to try to impress, they get respect from every member of the military because those members know the sacrifice and self discipline it takes to get there. Unlike some washed up hollywierd actor who's idea of self sacrifice is going without Perrier between shoots.

And know, they don't talk because they have an understanding of honor and dignity that I doubt you will ever comprehend. I served under JSOC and can assure you that the oath and honor isn't taken as lightly as you seem to think.

I think the *Ultimate* understanding of 'oath and honor and dignity' though, to the Constitution and American people would make it hard, for anyone who knew there fellow servicemen and women were about to be murdered in a False Flag provocation, to keep quiet even if they had to leak the info. Isn't that really what the Oath is all about. Nobody has to follow or allow 'illegal' orders, surely killing one's own in a staged provocation would be considered illegal by most people taking the oath, not to mention repulsive as well.

Am I saying I fully believe or disbelieve the story though. Who knows. Maybe retired special op folks who TRULY have honor and dignity have decided the HONORABLE thing to do would be to try and protect America with a leak and their REAL sacrifice is in sacrificing their potential security and well being to try and save the lives of their countrymen.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A false flag will not be needed. Iran will conduct test's once they refine their uranium up to 90%, which I predict will be their "nuke news" we're all patiently waiting on. They will announce they have reached 90% to "show us". Shortly after that the world will see Iran's true agenda surface. They will conduct underground nuclear bomb testing. Their excuse will be, "our nuclear program was born of peaceful purposes, but the terroristic threats of the west and jews have given us no choice...blah blah blah". That will be their "excuse", if you want to believe that crap.

Anyway, once the test is conducted and is successful, Centcom will get the green light to unleash hell. This is Iran's mess and will be Iran's fault. Their pursuit of regional and world power will be their downfall. It's really shameful on their part, but they're giving us no choice. There will be no reason for a false flag to be carried out.
edit on 15-2-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
A false flag will not be needed. Iran will conduct test's once they refine their uranium up to 90%, which I predict will be their "nuke news" we're all patiently waiting on. They will announce they have reached 90% to "show us". Shortly after that the world will see Iran's true agenda surface. They will conduct underground nuclear bomb testing. Their excuse will be, "our nuclear program was born of peaceful purposes, but the terroristic threats of the west and jews have given us no choice...blah blah blah". That will be their "excuse", if you want to believe that crap.

Anyway, once the test is conducted and is successful, Centcom will get the green light to unleash hell. This is Iran's mess and will be Iran's fault. Their pursuit of regional and world power will be their downfall. It's really shameful on their part, but they're giving us no choice. There will be no reason for a false flag to be carried out.
edit on 15-2-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

I don't see how it's 'shameful' though to want to protect ones self, Iran has watched their neighbors fall and die and have their countries destroyed based on lies as The Empire attempts to carry out the PNAC Agenda, move in to set up bases, steal their resources, take over their economies and banks, destroy their infrastructure and crush Israel's competitors in the region. Who knows, maybe the False Flag will be a nuke 'test' detonated close by and falsely blamed on Iran's 'Nuclear program", perhaps simply another Gulf of Tonkin style lie to provide cover for The Empire. After 9-11 and Cheney's lies concerning Iraq I wouldn't put ANTHING past these people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

They wouldn't have to worry about defending themselves if they would stop the nuclear program. If they never would have started that, they would have been left alone. Or at least defending themselves from us. We don't want them having nukes because of the destabilization effects it will have throughout the region. They have no real threats that they would need nukes for.

They want nukes so they can bully the entire region and control all of the middle east's oil. As well as being in control of Islam. They want their religion spread throughout the entire world. Gaining nuclear weapons will gain them the middle east. Since the middle east is in control of the worlds oil, this will gain them control of the world, and so on and so on. This is what they're doing, this is what this is really all about. This is why Israel doesn't want them having nukes being the competitive religion. Think about it, does Israel really need control of Iran's resources? No, so it's not about that. The rest of the west see's this as well and knows what will happen.

If you dont' believe this take a few minutes and pull up Iran's tv programming on youtube and watch the propaganda they feed their people. They lay it out all out for everyone to see. You may think the U.S. is the big bad bully right now. You may have been brainwashed to believe that America is bad and out to rule the world, but if Iran get's nukes, you'll see that the U.S. wasn't so bad and wrong after all. People like Alex Jones and others can simply spin things the mainstream media puts out so he or they can easily profit on the reverse of what the mm is telling you. It's really an easy trick. Then it's more entertaining than regular news, makes you feel like you know more about what's "really" going on then the masses. But all it is is spin. Doesn't mean it's true, and Alex Jones is laughing all the way to the bank. I'm not saying your an Alex Jones fan, i'm just saying this is what happens when people don't fully understand global politics and then they see something like PNAC and spin it to death. You wind up having people thinking anything and everything the west does is bad and countries like Iran are complete saints. The truth is, they're are worse than us and they are really the ones that will take on the role of what you think America is doing now with things like PNAC and the New World Order, etc. Countries like Iran is who will make that a reality.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

No Iran would still have to worry even with no nuclear program. The same type of lies were used against Iraq. Remember? The same old lies used against Saddam, that he had all of these weapons and was making more, and that he had to PROVE he had none or The Empire would invade, are being used yet again. Every day it seemed Cheney and his partners in crime would get on the tube and spout lie after lie after lie. Do people really have that short of memories. How does one prove a negative? No amount of inspections will deter an aggressor determined to try and find some provocation to use for a war they so desperately want.

People really need to go back and research the PNAC Agenda, the odd thing is they lay it all out, their desire and goals of owning the Middle East. This is Iraq redux all over again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yeah, but Iran will show the world they have nukes eventually. Just give it more time. Saddam did have weapons of mass destruction. Remember all those weapons Rummy sold him back in the 80's to help fight the Iran war, back when Iraq was our ally? So in a sense, we were telling the truth. Even though we didn't find any doesn't mean he didn't have them. He had plenty of time to get them out of the country. If I was a betting man, i'd wager that Syria has them, or Saddam and Son's sold them on the black market to whomever had the cash to sponsor their going away trip. Or to make sure their families were taken care of, who knows.

The thing i've always found a little weird though is if the U.S. lies so much and pulls so many false flags, why not just lie about the weapons? We could've easily planted weapons in Iraq and said that was part of Saddam's arsenal to prove we were right and to save face, but we didn't. We told the truth, we told the world we really didn't find any because we didn't. That doesn't mean they weren't there though and that Saddam could have gotten rid of them months before.

But this thing with Iran will be different. This will not be a case of us not finding any nukes. There will be sufficient evidence. I'm almost certain Iran will conduct testing and show the world as well. Just take a look at their actions today. They're stepping up their game for a reason. Just give it a few more weeks, maybe even a month or two. You'll see their proof of nukes.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Interesting. A former actor tells an bad performer something that a member of the navy seals wouldn't even tell their spouses.
edit on 14/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I am thinking.

Why would random Navy Seals share such information with some Hollywood Actor? That just makes zero sense at all. Any member of the Military that would have information on a false flag attack would be very high level or directly involved. The idea that they would just tell a random someone is just silly.

I don't know who to believe anymore, but it is not our president or vice president or any experts on the middle east. Or the UN secretary general Lynn Pascoe. If Ed Asner was not supposed to say a piece of information that was "top level" then you know the CIA would have gotten him.
edit on 15-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

It seems rather pointless. I mean, Iran isn't going to stop its efforts to acquire nuclear weaponry and Israel isn't going to sit by and allow that to happen. In a few months, the oil embargo against Iran will be settling in and there is a promise to shut down the Strait of Hormuz. The navies of many, many nations are now gathering to counter the closure.

All the gears are spinning so... it's only a matter of time before hostilities break out. There is no reall need to create some 'false flag' event to bring all of this to pass.

Old Ed Asner just needs to be patient. it's coming.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I hate the word FALSE FLAG it means nothing to me.

Inciting violence. Maybe.

False flag. Dont get it.

We are at war people.

False flag or not.

IRAN has been arming our enemies. Iran attacks our troops abroad.

It kidnapps our citizen when they enter IRAN.

There is fighting every day that is not reported in the media.

Do you people realy think it will be a false flag?

Listen at any point in time we could drop a bomb overboard any war ship and blame it on an iranian mine. It is that simple.

A country does not need the people behind it to make war.

OBAMA has to say one word to his joint chiefs.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

That is it.

We do not want a war right now as much as all you antiwar mongers think.

A war for the US right now would put the us natianl security in jeopardy. This is a fact.

And now we are cutting back force strength to unheard of levels.

Does this mean we are gearing up for war.

NO.

We do not want war. Get it....

And I can definetaly tell you OBAMA does not want to be known for starting another war.

All you obama lovers do you really think this is what he wants?

He will do everything in his power to avoid a war.

Which is good.

The problem is IRAN should not be left alone to do what it wants as they cannot be trusted.

Listen you want to make nuke power fine.

You want to build nukes fine.

You step over this line right here and we will be forced to launch a pre-emtive surgical strike to send you back to the stone age.

I repeat a preemtive strike to prevent you from attacking another.

I guess you could use this logic against the us.

But we have never threatened to attack anyone without being provoked by somone or some means of terrorism.

Save you flames please.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Rocky Black because: Typos and grammer.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Obama's global oligarchy bosses

are determined to destroy the developed Western Nations--particularly the USA . . . evidently next with WW3 . . .

in order to make overt establishment of the global government all the easier and quicker on top of the ashes of the USA etc . . . as well as to help toward population reduction.

Obama purportedly knows (and collapsed on reading his orders right after the inauguration) he'll be made a scapegoat when his task of destroying the USA has reached it's most successful point.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Obama purportedly knows (and collapsed on reading his orders right after the inauguration) he'll be made a scapegoat when his task of destroying the USA has reached it's most successful point.

Poor Barney Frank, wasn't he the scapegoat of the century?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

DON'T get me started on Barney Frank ....er

I try and live within the T&C. LOL.

I think there's a thread on ATS about Obama being handed a manila envelope with his orders from the bosses after his inauguration.

He reportedly read it and collapsed saying:

"They've made me a scapegoat!"

Why else would he be partying so extensively, playing golf and vacationing a lot and staying out of Washington DC as much as possible? He knows he's a utilitarian Destroyer in Chief for the big boys and then very expendable.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
The country (US) is self destructing, . . . And Europe under Maastricht has fallen, destroyed itself, Germany has been targetted constantly since the Versailles treaty. We are the only "superpower" left but after Iran you can expect to see the global one world dictatorship, which has been in the works for decades. Coincidence this is coming up on 2012?

I know that the government knows they have the power of "God" on their side fear mongering the worst possible is about to happen, maybe it isn't part of the Alien of Babylon's wishes yet, to kill all of us.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And, sometimes, I think more folks are awake at this largely liberal site

than at the largest conservative site.

Shocking.

Yet, a huge percentage of folks here are still rather uninformed to clueless, too.

What percentage of your nuclear family are awake?

of your extended family?

of your work colleagues?

club, church or other social colleagues?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Rocky Black

Obama's global oligarchy bosses

are determined to destroy the developed Western Nations--particularly the USA . . . evidently next with WW3 . . .

in order to make overt establishment of the global government all the easier and quicker on top of the ashes of the USA etc . . . as well as to help toward population reduction.

I agree. The PNAC Agenda and all of the vultures looking for the next corpses for dollars program definately want war,,,, after war after war,,, in fact I think the agenda is right on schedule,

And yes ANOTHER False Flag this time would mean something.I'm not so sure the reaction from the public and people in the military (and those who have returned home and know the score) will be measured the same.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Tecumte because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by Tecumte because: quote marks added

edit on 15-2-2012 by Tecumte because: text fixed

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You could be right about a different reaction this time.

I don't know.

Maybe the oligarchy is counting on the mayhem, death, chaos, destruction from Russia and China attacking the USA to more or less obliterate, neutralize or otherwise occupy any significant fuss from true patriots.

They could be right or wrong or some of both on those scores.

Traumatic times are ahead . . . regardless . . . no doubt.

They are itching to cause more deaths for their population reduction goals as well as their global management goals.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Pushing for war in Syria too, whats' the 'official' excuse there? Georgia too maybe? Some hidden WMDs there somewhere perhaps? Where after that? Perpetual wars for perpetual profits, while the U.S. sinks faster and faster in debt?

There are some good articles out now detailing the middleast RESOURCE (and currency) wars there and how the sanctions have affected Russia and China. Clearly a turf and resource battle, Imo the whole Iraq WMD charade is now being aimed at Iran along the same lines, the nuclear 'threat' is just a smokescreen.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here's a vid from supposedly an ex- seal head that might be worth watching:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I remain convinced that it is BIG BOYS GEOPOLITICAL maneuvers to insure that the global components are more arranged to their liking in behalf of the one world government.

Evidently the countries and rulers targeted are not seen as playing along sufficiently compliantly to be left alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I believe that North Korea is a more immediate danger; they are opening proclaiming that they are near to making nukes, and their economy is so threadbare that, once they have some bombs they'll probably sell them to anyone - not just a bona fide govt - with a few billion dollars to throw around.

N. Korea has nukes they just have no idea how to aim the things...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

I think the *Ultimate* understanding of 'oath and honor and dignity' though, to the Constitution and American people would make it hard, for anyone who knew there fellow servicemen and women were about to be murdered in a False Flag provocation, to keep quiet even if they had to leak the info. Isn't that really what the Oath is all about. Nobody has to follow or allow 'illegal' orders, surely killing one's own in a staged provocation would be considered illegal by most people taking the oath, not to mention repulsive as well.

Am I saying I fully believe or disbelieve the story though. Who knows. Maybe retired special op folks who TRULY have honor and dignity have decided the HONORABLE thing to do would be to try and protect America with a leak and their REAL sacrifice is in sacrificing their potential security and well being to try and save the lives of their countrymen.

Well put.

That's my conclusions, too.

I certainly do not put ANYTHING PAST THE EVIL, CRUEL, GENOCIDAL, MASSIVELY TREASONOUS, etc. on the part of the globalist leaders . . . of whom Obama is merely the current designated puppet Destroyer In Chief.

Those demonized pitiful excuses for human beings are determined to reduce the population of the globe and of the USA massively. They don't really care all that much which individuals they start with in the next wave of such genocidal massacres . . . though they certainly hate the US military and would be happy to get rid of it because patriots are in their way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join