It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

First, in the news recently is the fact that Israelis posed as CIA officers to recruit assassins inside Iran, who then killed a number of scientists there.

That article in no way, shape or form states Israel posed as CIA officers.. stop categorizing speculation into truth.

Also, Wikipedia is not a credible source.. it is written by me, you.. whoever has an OPINION not FACT. You can't even write a paper citing Wikipedia. I'm surprised you don't have a YouTube video to follow, however, your theory is more likely true than not.

edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I didn't know about some of these things, that is amazing. You have to wonder why we are attacking Iran and should we.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

First, in the news recently is the fact that Israelis posed as CIA officers to recruit assassins inside Iran, who then killed a number of scientists there.

That article in no way, shape or form states Israel posed as CIA officers.. stop categorizing speculation into truth.

Also, Wikipedia is not a credible source.. it is written by me, you.. whoever has an OPINION not FACT. You can't even write a paper citing Wikipedia. I'm surprised you don't have a YouTube video to follow, however, your theory is more likely true than not.

Of course governments wouldn't pretend to be someone else to escalate a confict...

British Soldiers Dressed Like Terrorists

Something like that could NEVER happen in a civilized world.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufos8mycow

I never said it was impossible. The OP claimed the article stated Israel posed as CIA as fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaryWorld
Because i love everyone.

Does that include terrorists too?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sure. Because Blacks are dumb, Jews have horns, and arabs hate freedom.

Soo true, right?
edit on 14-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

You are perfectly free to reference the sources there. Besides, didn't you say you weren't going to waste any more of your precious time on me?

And, yes, in fact there are many sources saying that Israel posed as CIA in order to recruit those Iranians. The source I mentioned was the Christian Science Monitor.

What's interesting to me is that you just now got around to reading the actual first post. You Megaphone Hasbara types are pretty lazy, though, after all.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

It is a fact. It's not the first time that Israel has taken advantage of America like this either, but as a blood traitor against the constitution, and an oath breaker, you don't care much for the truth do you?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

New thread, different story, same rhetoric nonsense
Besides, I wanted to see if you improved your critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As a Chicago resident I think it's safe to say that I DID NOT VOTE for Rham!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
haha wow.. wouldnt be surprised if tommorow there is a post stating "Why do people love America so much." There is no one truly "good" nation, and there is no truly "bad" nation. Almost every nation on earth in history has done some sort of two-faced, violent, unprovoked action toward another.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Your name calling doesn't bother me so go right ahead and call me whatever you want. What i do find hilarious is that you voice such a distaste for those who took an oath in belief that they were protecting the very freedoms you take advantage of. I do know you have the audacity to preach this crap on ATS, but you would never say it to some one face to face. Understand that the only reason you gain stars on this thread, and your direspectful posts is unfortunately there are others who believe their Alex Jones sites just like you.. it's sad and America is full of them.

Back to topic, as I've said before you have ZERO proof in your entire topic of this thread backing up your claims, or hatred for others.. if you have some I would like to read it. Thanks in advance.

It is a fact.

Oh.. it's a fact because you said it was?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Oh its war is it, but why is it called terrorism if a Palestinians attacks an Israeli?

George Washington was a terrorist. Who cares about the title?

And using that logic I assume you think the holocaust was justified and not wrong aswell?

Justifiable and wrong are separate terms. War is wrong, therefore what happens in war is wrong. Justice is irrelevant in war. It is only justifiable in what you do after war, and why you declare it.

There is no war just a sick group of people hell bent on genocide because they want to steal peoples land.

Name me a country that wasn't founded by stealing land. The act of stealing land is as irrelevant to sovereignty as you can get.

The entire population is not brought up to hate, that’s incredibly ignorant. How would you feel if I said every single Jew hates Palestinians?

At this point, this is probably more true than false, if not for the fact that the education system, I assume because it is western, is secular in theory.

Well considering they are blowing up innocent civilians they would have to have a lot of hate speech in their area, but internationally they do a different type of manipulation. They use political action and lobbying to justify killing people rather than speech.

Why lobby for something that has no profit?

Iran is defending itself; if someone was continually punching you in the face you would say something too.

I would if I was getting punched in the face before I was saying things. Not to sound incredibly ignorant, but Iran's government is culturally derived from French high culture. And that culture is one of extreme douchebaggery, snugness, and self righteousness. The difference between Iran's theocracy culture and that of some aspects of France are laughably similar.

Israel is the king of hate, everything they do is hate filled and they use ww2 as an excuse to kill thousands of people. It’s sick that you or anyone would support such crap, if you actually know all the facts.

I don't see how. They usually don't do much to Palestine until rockets hit them. Even with Lebanon, they never intervened in the government collapse, and damn near ignore lots of opportunities to take over Lebanon.

Not that I think Israel is much good for not being hateful. Just a crap tone more trustworthy than a mob with rockets and guns.

So 1st option is support millions of innocent people being slaughtered, 2nd option is support millions of innocent people being slaughtered and 3rd option is support millions of innocent people being slaughtered. That says it all doesn’t it.

Depends on what million. Japan slaughtering a million Chinese did nothing in WW2. America slaughtering a million Germans ended the war.

The slaughter of life is what war is all about. Slashing and dashing like an idiot, however, is far less efficient than the tactical an strategic surgical cuts that slaughter specific millions of people that ends a conflict.

War, in ever way shape and form, is the architecture of death. The design of a well orchestrated cut through a population. The removal of mass with reason and purpose to make the remainder of greater worth.

Just as architecture that randomly cuts is inherently less worthy than architecture that cuts stone with reason and purpose, war that kills specifically certain groups is more effective to an ends than launching a bunch of missiles randomly at people.

You can say the wholesale slaughter of a population is evil. It is, in fact, just that. However war is evil, and what one does in war is irrelevant in the face of the fact that you are, in fact, at war. So if you're going to be evil for a time to accomplish something, you might as well be tactical with it.

To these ends, Israel was far better than Palestine. And to my ends, the slaughter of untold millions in the tactical removal of objects of symbolic worship, undeniable does a great deal more damage than anything else to the ends of fanaticism.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's the masters of puppets who control the international mass media that create the illusion of "everybody loves Israel". However, the truth is buried within their controlled propaganda. Israel has just as many haters as the Muslim Extremists do.

What I think is important, is that America values all their allies because we are gonna need all of them in the coming conflict with Red China. Israel is not perfect and I gotta alot of disagreements with her (too much to list here) but to not recognize Israel as an ally in the end game would be foolish. The Legal arguement in regards to the settlements is an entire different debate. I understand that arguement too. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I love Israel because the TV told me to.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There is a fallacious arguement that hinges on the belief that if you disagree with Israel or do not support them then you MUST love Iran!

I think everyone agree's that Iran's government is pretty terrible. Some are afraid if they state anything about Israel's government being corrupt, then they'll be labled an anti-semite, and an Iran-lover.

It's not the country or the people, it's the government.........wake up.
edit on 14-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition of 'Semite'-

1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b : a descendant of these peoples
2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

So Israelis hating Palestinians is anti-Semitic...

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That is a very valid arguement my friend. It is what it is. Government seems to be the problem in almost every nation these days. Well, or the International Banksters that are choking and controlling them all. This situation needs to stop being so one sided and maybe, just maybe, it can finally be worked out for the better of all involved. All sides are humanbeings with children and who are raising their families. I wish we humans could just get along and all unite together in order to find out the answers within the Cosmos and exactly how those answers effect our destiny here on planet Earth. Imagine how much we could find out if not for 24/7 coverage and attention that is given to the Middle Eastern conflicts. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's a tricky question as a Christian i try to love everybody and i do think America should protect Israel but in the right way not fight there battles for them but arm them with weapons and let them handle it if war does break out in the middle east, United States military men and women should not be forced to go there and fight there war for them, as human beings if a American choses to help Israel in any kind of war it should be a personal choice and not forced.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't 'love them'.
They have a right to exist. People forget that. They are a soverign nation.
I support their right to exist; their right to their country; and their right to protect it.

I support Israel's right to exist and defend themselves, just as I support South Korea's right to exist and defend themselves, and so forth. I just don't want billions upon billions of tax payer money to be thrown at another country that holds all the means to defend themselves and whom play major part to the hostilities in the middle east.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join