It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

and what is Israel? Fundamentalist what? A fundamentally democratic society? I agree.

GEEZUS. People make comments here that make no sense at all. Fundamentalist refers to someone who is very religiously conservative. LOOK up Israel, it's society and culture, before you say something as ignorant as "israel is fundamentalist".

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by rigel4

and what is Israel? Fundamentalist what? A fundamentally democratic society? I agree.

GEEZUS. People make comments here that make no sense at all. Fundamentalist refers to someone who is very religiously conservative. LOOK up Israel, it's society and culture, before you say something as ignorant as "israel is fundamentalist".

Its like I said - the internet is a cesspool for unedited, unpublishable, inconsequential, unspellchecked garbage.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

"Maybe you didn't realize this, but Kennewick Man was a caucasian. He was a redhead with blue eyes. The Mandan people were also caucasian.

What this means is that all you brown eyed, black haired "native" americans really came over and genocided most of the true caucasian native americans, and if we take your plan seriously you get to go back to Asia and live in northern China."

It is very sad that too many of the people that oppose jewish supremacists are white supremacists themselves. You make a bad image for the rest us opposed to jewish supremacists.

It is uncalled for what you say about indigenous people; it has no logical connection to social reality and is based on fallacy (drawing too much of a conclusion out of too little).. Where is your proof for your absurd claim that the Americas (the continent) is the "homeland" of whites, as you white supremacist types so much want others to believe.
Your comment is both tragic and repugnant.

EDIT TO ADD:
Logic makes it clear that Iran doesn't have a motive to be attacking an Israeil embassy located in India especially when India supports it in its trade of oil.
No jews died in this 'false flag' which makes it clear that it was most probably Israel that carried this out, because if Iran hates Jews so much as Israel wants the world to believe it would at least have killled some jews, if this attack was really committed by Iran, and I must add Iran wouldn't allow so many jews to live in Iran.

On a side note, it would be useful for anyone that falls for the Irsaeli propaganda to research how many jews live in Iran, and why they stay there even after they've been bribed to go live in Israel.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Lucidia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by Lucidia because: add comment

edit on 14-2-2012 by Lucidia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

War is twofold.

There is a war of the sword i.e. physical combat, but the much more effective war is war of words i.e. propaganda/diplomacy.

Having Jews living in Iran is GREAT for Iran's image - so much so that leftist Iran supporters here cant stop citing this fact.

However, a time will come with the Jews living in Iran will lose their immunity - and that'll probably happen when Israel attacks Iran.

nd why they stay there even after they've been bribed to go live in Israel.

They stay there because Persia's Jews go back thousands of years. It doesn't matter how unbearable the situation may become, just as in Morocco and Baghdad, there will be 'patriotic' Jews who want to maintain the history of the Jews in Persia.

It has nothing to do with the way Iran treats them. The Jews living there are perhaps the most obsequious type Jew there is; for instance, when the Islamic revolution occurred in '79, the Jewish community delegate of Iran - probably out of fear - sent a letter to the Ayatollah indicating their allegiance and loyalty to the Iranian nation, and their hate of Zionism.

This did good for them, but only because the act in itself was demeaning.
edit on 14-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by avatard
reply to post by 3danimator

9/11 has basically been proven that the hijackers were israeli moussad..........check out napolitanos show,,just before they cancelled it for blowing the hoax presidential race out of the water..

I'm not going to claim i know anything about that event because i was not there to see what happened and saying you know something about it when you were not there is second or thirdhand information which is bearing false witness and is lying.

9th commandment "you shall not bear false witness"
edit on 14-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Not everybody believes in your god or his instructions you know.

If you take all of His Word to the letter you'd have to follow that Psalm that recommends you dash your enemy's children's heads against the rocks, and rape their women.

The Bible is a terrible source of instruction for moral living. It might be one of the most rotten documents ever conceived by man.

Times in those days were rough. You had to do what you had to do to survive. You cannot hold ancient peoples accountable for todays laws because times were different then. Allowing the children of your enemies to survive back then was inviting them to return when full grown to kill you in your sleep. Wars didn't happen every 20 years, they happened everyday.

If you want to discuss morality by all means, lets throw down. in the U.S. alone 40 million babies are butchered while defenseless in the womb and thats just in my country alone, not including the entire world.

Cigarette companies are allowed to market products that also kills millions per year with cancer and they put all manner of poisons in there to increase addiction.

It's absolutely kosher to have unmarried sex nowadays, even encouraged which leads to more abortion, more abandoned babies, and diseases like HIV have become pandemic and children under the ages of 17 have become a burden on their families because it is legal for minors to have sex with other minors.

A raped woman can be sued by the man who raped her and get off scot free because her rape occured because he was attracted to her.

Thieves can break into your home and if you shoot them and they survive, they can sue you when they were the ones who broke into your home seeking to steal your possessions and if you shoot them more than once you can be convicted of murder when all you were doing was protecting your family.

All these and many more encouraged by a world that is terribly lacking in the fear of Yahweh and his laws. We live in days of lawlessness and chaos and the worlds governments do nothing but support it more and more everyday with corrupt amendments designed to protect criminals and evilmen and persecute those who obey the laws.

Furthermore i didn't say the 613 jewish civil laws are still in play, but the 10 commandments are and by the sound of you, it sounds like you could do with a look at those laws because they are a benefit to humanity and designed by Yahweh to instill peace for all people.

I would rather burn in hell than follow the demented god ISH-KUR AKA Jehova. That god did not create the universe and is almost certainly the same entity that we commonly call Satan.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Your story is changing faster and less believably than a crackhead who just got caught in a stolen car on the TV show COPS.

It's pretty funny to watch you thrash about though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

How is pointing out the ancestry of an ancient American racist? All I was doing was pointing out the hypocrisy and insanity of claiming land based on where the ancestors of a people came from.

If you really wanted to move the Jews back to their original homeland, it'd have to be at the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey / Armenia, because that's where Noah landed after the flood.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would rather burn in hell than follow the demented god ISH-KUR AKA Jehova. That god did not create the universe and is almost certainly the same entity that we commonly call Satan.

I guess you don't understand metaphysics very deeply.

Even Gnostics acknowledge "Jehova" as the creator deity. The name itself YHVH means 'being'. But since being comes out of non-being, as Ishvara comes out of Brahma, so to (according to the western philosophical argument, which probably originates in India) the creator deity "Jehova" is subordinate to the 'father' hallowed by the christian religion. The father of course being the 'Absolute' impersonal, philosophical neo-platonic God, while the God of the Jews, the 'demiurge', being a mere 'personal' or "relative" God i.e. relating with created reality alone.

You should maybe try a little harder.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

And you bible knowledge is scant as well.

The argument goes like this: God promised the land to Abraham, then to Isaac, then to Jacob. Its from here that the covenant originates.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
reply to post by 3danimator

9/11 has basically been proven that the hijackers were israeli moussad..........check out napolitanos show,,just before they cancelled it for blowing the hoax presidential race out of the water..

I'm not going to claim i know anything about that event because i was not there to see what happened and saying you know something about it when you were not there is second or thirdhand information which is bearing false witness and is lying.

9th commandment "you shall not bear false witness"
edit on 14-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Not everybody believes in your god or his instructions you know.

If you take all of His Word to the letter you'd have to follow that Psalm that recommends you dash your enemy's children's heads against the rocks, and rape their women.

The Bible is a terrible source of instruction for moral living. It might be one of the most rotten documents ever conceived by man.

Times in those days were rough. You had to do what you had to do to survive. You cannot hold ancient peoples accountable for todays laws because times were different then. Allowing the children of your enemies to survive back then was inviting them to return when full grown to kill you in your sleep. Wars didn't happen every 20 years, they happened everyday.

If you want to discuss morality by all means, lets throw down. in the U.S. alone 40 million babies are butchered while defenseless in the womb and thats just in my country alone, not including the entire world.

Cigarette companies are allowed to market products that also kills millions per year with cancer and they put all manner of poisons in there to increase addiction.

It's absolutely kosher to have unmarried sex nowadays, even encouraged which leads to more abortion, more abandoned babies, and diseases like HIV have become pandemic and children under the ages of 17 have become a burden on their families because it is legal for minors to have sex with other minors.

A raped woman can be sued by the man who raped her and get off scot free because her rape occured because he was attracted to her.

Thieves can break into your home and if you shoot them and they survive, they can sue you when they were the ones who broke into your home seeking to steal your possessions and if you shoot them more than once you can be convicted of murder when all you were doing was protecting your family.

All these and many more encouraged by a world that is terribly lacking in the fear of Yahweh and his laws. We live in days of lawlessness and chaos and the worlds governments do nothing but support it more and more everyday with corrupt amendments designed to protect criminals and evilmen and persecute those who obey the laws.

Furthermore i didn't say the 613 jewish civil laws are still in play, but the 10 commandments are and by the sound of you, it sounds like you could do with a look at those laws because they are a benefit to humanity and designed by Yahweh to instill peace for all people.

The funniest thing about those of you who fight over which god to follow is, none of you seem to realize that there is one source with different names. Honestly, all you all are fighting over is which road to take. You will, no matter what, end up at the exact same place.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No matter to me how the Jew feels about the US. ILL feelings may be substatiated by the US's arrogant and prideful manners. Personally I Love Israel because it was the Jew of which Jesus of Nazereth is descendant. Whether they believe it or not now, they will. God says I will bless those who bless Israel and I will curse those who curse you. My heart is to bless the Jewish people because they are God's chosen people. They are His people. I know there are a lot of Jew haters out there but, I am not one of them. I Love Israel because God Loves Israel, just like He Loves all man. It is not His fault that the majority of Man hates Him!

I believe the only purpose for this thread is to dis the Jew. Sorry! not working for me! I Love the Jewish people!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

No matter to me how the Jew feels about the US. ILL feelings may be substatiated by the US's arrogant and prideful manners. Personally I Love Israel because it was the Jew of which Jesus of Nazereth is descendant. Whether they believe it or not now, they will. God says I will bless those who bless Israel and I will curse those who curse you. My heart is to bless the Jewish people because they are God's chosen people. They are His people. I know there are a lot of Jew haters out there but, I am not one of them. I Love Israel because God Loves Israel, just like He Loves all man. It is not His fault that the majority of Man hates Him!

I believe the only purpose for this thread is to dis the Jew. Sorry! not working for me! I Love the Jewish people!

Car: Jesus was born in galilee. There was no city of Nazareth in his time. Nazarene is more of a title, given by the Jewish ppl of the time to anyone who was considered outside the faith. Although his family(because they had little choice) were Jewish converts, the truth is Jesus is Galilean. Galilee is in Palestine.

Jesus was a Palestinian.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Tell God He lied, not me. Jesus was called a Nazerine because after Joseph, Mary and Jesus returned from Egypt they lived in Nazereth. Believe what you want! Jesus was a Jew, born of the virgin Mary of the house of David.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So terrorism is ok as long as Israel does it. The king David hotel bombing was justified because the British deserved it. You do realize that every group that performs terrorism has this type of thinking? So what makes you right? Lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

I guess you don't understand metaphysics very deeply.

Even Gnostics acknowledge "Jehova" as the creator deity. The name itself YHVH means 'being'. But since being comes out of non-being, as Ishvara comes out of Brahma, so to (according to the western philosophical argument, which probably originates in India) the creator deity "Jehova" is subordinate to the 'father' hallowed by the christian religion. The father of course being the 'Absolute' impersonal, philosophical neo-platonic God, while the God of the Jews, the 'demiurge', being a mere 'personal' or "relative" God i.e. relating with created reality alone.

You should maybe try a little harder.

The Gnostics erred by allowing the Jehovist perspective to enter their religion. The Greeks were much closer to the truth of the matter anyway. Still, they were not nearly as close as the Zoroastrians, who probably have the closest conception of what the real truth is.

Besides, it is pretty haughty of you to label somebody else's understanding of metaphysics as inadequate. This is really the true mark of either a huckster who spurns the laws of Manu, or one who has a spiritual drum to beat or agenda to push.

The Neo-Platonists were unfortunately led astray by the fusion of the alien Semitic beliefs with their own Indo-Aryan system. It is the cause of much spiritual blindness, confusion, and bodily harm and death.

Jehova means "I Am that I Am," which is simply a way of saying, this is my nom-de-plume. Whoever poses under that alias is afraid to reveal their true name, as are their worshippers. It's the action of a criminal, not the creator of the universe or one of its avatars. It's the action of the jealous one.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Tell God He lied, not me. Jesus was called a Nazerine because after Joseph, Mary and Jesus returned from Egypt they lived in Nazereth. Believe what you want! Jesus was a Jew, born of the virgin Mary of the house of David.

Jesus was the illegitimate son of Anthony and Cleopatra, most probably. Then again, it depends on which Jesus you mean because there were several anti-Roman revolutionaries named Jesus who operated in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You go on and keep being an ignorant slave then.

Just ask yourself - what has the modern nation of Israel ever done for you?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No god did not lie. But the many religious folk who wrote(and rewrote again and again) the bible certainly did. They had an agenda.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There are, I believe, an infinite variety of spiritual creatures or entities out there, some of which I believe enjoy leading humans astray. Add onto this the layer after layer of intentionally confusing and misleading systems that man has crafted in order to lead each other astray and you have a large number of illogical and irrelevant systems. To simply claim that they are all equivalent to each other makes it easy to be spiritually lazy. After all, if they are all the same, why bother even engaging in spiritual and religious studies after all?

You owe it to yourself as a spiritual entity to try to wade through the spiritual morass out there. Many things have been crafted ages ago, up to the present hour, in order to make you believe things that aren't so.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I am speaking of Jesus the Son of Jehovah, God the Savior of mankind from eternal seperation from God of which Satan, Adam and Eve were instrumental in achieving for all.

Any more guess's of which Jesus I speak of?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join