It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I like your point.. but clearly that's not what the OP was preaching in the other thread this thread is answering.

ATS is full of members who talk all the talk about how they KNOW how a world should be run.. but yet noone is running for office. It's easier to sit around and post counter propaganda on a conspiracy site than it is to start a revolution.
edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Everything I posted had proof and evidence. Your claims to the contrary are quite hollow indeed, and typical of an Israel-firster.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is a hard topic i am 30 and for most of my life i felt the "plight" of Israel and its people , because here in the US we are force fed Pro Israel propaganda at all turns ..In the past two years however i am no longer ready to jump at the drop of a dime to run to there aide , I am in no way against Israel or its people ..However its become hard to feel sorry for Israel when they treat the Palestinians so badly . Indeed i know i dont live there and i dont know what its like but Israel needs to rethink how they handle the Palestinians , they are human beings and they deserve a say in there own futures ..In the end i want the US to stay a good friend to Israel but i want them to reevaluate how they handle things .
edit on 14-2-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by 31Bravo

Everything I posted had proof and evidence. Your claims to the contrary are quite hollow indeed, and typical of an Israel-firster.

Wikipedia IS NOT a credible source, and NO you have ZERO proof.. all it is is a one sided opinion. Just because you found a site that supports your THEORY does not make it fact.
edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: Double post

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't love governments or nations. I love people. I have no enmity or ill will toward anyone, including the Israeli people. I have no love for their nation's government, however. (Which I can say the same of for every government on Earth.)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

I happen to believe in the Books of Moses, the promised land was given to the Jews, and when they have turned from G_D they are punished as foretold by the Prophets. Turning the world over to false religions, or worse denial of G_D as in the case of now a growing problem in the USA.

Let us think of it this way, what group of people in history as been forced to convert, killed, treated with disdain and distrust because they are Jews. I am no fan of Israel, but will raise my rifle to defend it as a soldier of G_D, as for the Palestinians, G_D ordered the Philistines to be wiped out. Changing the name does not change my stand.

I find it funny that people still hate the Jews, it was the Nazi's that led to the Bathe party in Syria and Iraq, as well as the call to exterminate the Jews, through the voice of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem while broadcasting from Berlin in the 1930's and 40's.

No my friends I will chose to stand with G_D and his people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
This is a hard topic i am 30 and for most of my life i felt the "plight" of Israel and its people , because here in the US we are force fed Pro Israel propaganda at all turns ..In the past two years however i am no longer ready to jump at the drop of a dime to run to there aide , I am in no way against Israel or its people ..However its become hard to feel sorry for Israel when they treat the Palestinians so badly . Indeed i know i dont live there and i dont know what its like but Israel needs to rethink how they handle the Palestinians , they are human beings and they deserve a say in there own futures ..In the end i want the US to stay a good friend to Israel but i want them to reevaluate how they handle things .
edit on 14-2-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

Im just going to be very blunt: the only way peace is possible is for our side (that is the secular side) to take annex of the fascist theocracys and provide them with what they need to get a secular government off the ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It seems irrefutably clear to me that the Israeli government's policies toward the Palestinian people and toward Israel's neighbors are a predominant cause of the conflict, mayhem, and death that has and continues to occur in the Middle East and which has spread from there to many distant parts of the world.

Israel is the dog that wags the United States as its tail.

The American taxpayer is Israel's serf.

On the one hand Israel gives lip service to the concept of pursuing peace while at the same time deliberately destroying Palestinian infrastructure and continuing to erect Israeli settlements on Palestinians' land. Israel denies using illegal munitions (such as white phosphorous) in its campaigns against Palestinian civilians despite the irrefutable evidence to the contrary. The litany of Israel's misdeeds would take a lifetime to recite.

These aren't merely my opinions. There are many excellent, well written, thoroughly researched and supported, and thoroughly and well debated, ATS threads on this subject.

Instead of transparently lying to the world about its agenda for the land of Palestine and its plans for the Palestinian people, it would be refreshing if Israel just came out and proclaimed that it intends to devour all the land. Other people and nations could then pull their heads out of their collective ass and quit pretending that they don't know where it's all heading. It's an open secret after all. It's just that those in positions of authority who have the power to make the situation better are owned. It is political suicide in America to be against anything Israel says, wants, or does. No politician who does so beyond what is "allowed" has any chance of attaining or retaining an "elected" office. Now, that is truly being "owned".

Coping through denial of the reality that's in your face every day is a very popular survival mechanism in the Western World these days. No need to worry if that's how you make it through your days, weeks, months, and years. You are very safe in your denial. No one will hunt you down, make you sit in stress positions for extended periods of time, subject you to unspeakable indignities, or send a predator drone to "take you out".

I know I don't like what the state of Israel says and does. So, I cannot say that I "love" it.
edit on 2/15/2012 by dubiousone because: Spelling and clarification.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Israel denies using illegal munitions (such as white phosphorous)

There is nothing illegal about using WP smoke for screening.... so why claim it is illegal?

Instead of transparently lying to the world about its agenda for the land of Palestine and its plans for the Palestinian people,

What about the Palestinians agenda for Israel and the Jews....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"love your enemies."

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here’s a list of Israel’s top 20 inventions highlighted at the exhibition, in no particular order.

1. Netafim is a worldwide pioneer in smart drip and micro-irrigation, starting from the idea of Israeli engineer Simcha Blass for releasing water in controlled, slow drips to provide precise crop irrigation. The kibbutz-owned company operates in 112 countries with 13 factories throughout the world.

2. Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns, manufactures and operates geothermal power plants, supplying clean geothermal power in more than 20 countries.

3. Pythagoras Solar made the world’s first solar window, which combines energy efficiency, power generation and transparency. This transparent photovoltaic glass unit can be easily integrated into conventional building design and construction processes./>

4. Hazera Genetics, a project of two professors at the Hebrew University Faculty of Agriculture, yielded the cherry tomato – a tasty salad ingredient that ripens slowly and doesn’t rot in shipment.

5. EpiLady, the first electric hair remover (epilator), secured its leading position in the international beauty care market and since 1986 has sold almost 30 million units.

6. MobileEye combines a tiny digital camera with sophisticated algorithms to help drivers navigate more safely. The steering systemlinked device sounds an alert when a driver is about to change lanes inadvertently, warns of an impending forward collision and detects pedestrians. MobileEye has deals with GM, BMW and Volvo, among others.

7. Leviathan Energy innovated the Wind Tulip, a cost-effective, silent, vibration-free wind turbine designed as an aesthetic environmental sculpture, producing clean energy at high efficiency from any direction.

8. BriefCam video-synopsi s technology lets viewers rapidly review and index original full-length video footage by concurrently showing multiple objects and activities that actually occurred at different times. This technology drastically cuts the time and manpower involved in event tracking, forensics and evidence discovery.

9.The Better Place electric car network, Israeli Shai Agassi’s brainchild, is implementing the Israeli pilot that will provide a model for a worldwide electric car grid.

10. Intel Israel changed the face of the computing world with the 8088 processor (the “brain” of the first PC), MMX and Centrino mobile technology. Israeli engineers at Intel in the 1990s had to convince skeptical bosses to take a chance on MMX technology, an innovation designed to improve computer processing. It’s now considered a milestone in the company’s history.

1 1 . TA Count real-time microbiology enables the detection and counting of harmful microorganisms in a matter of minutes, rather than the conventional method of cell culture that takes several hours to a few days. The technology applies to the fields of drinking and wastewater, pharmaceuticals and food and beverage production.

12. Solaris Synergy innovated an environmentally friendly and economically beneficial way to float solar panels on water instead of taking up valuable land, generating energy while protecting and limiting evaporation from reservoir surfaces.

13. HydroSpin is developing a unique internal pipe generator that supplies electricity for water monitoring and control systems in remote areas and sites without accessibility to electricity.

14. The Space Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) unit of Elbit Systems makes a “space camera” – a compact, lightweight electro-optic observation system for government, commercial and scientific applications.

15. Turbulence, the world’s first hypernarrative, interactive movie, is also the name of the company developed by Prof. Nitzan Ben-Shaul of Tel Aviv University. The technology allows the viewer to choose the direction of the film’s plot by pressing buttons on the PC, Mac or iPad at various moments in the action.

16. Decell Technologies is a global leader in providing realtime road traffic information based on monitoring the location and movement of phones and GPS devices. Swift-i Traffic, Decell’s premium product, is incorporated in leading navigation systems, fleet management services, mapping operations and media channels in several countries.

17. PrimeSense revolutionizes interaction with digital devices by allowing them to “see” in three dimensions and transfer control from remote controls and joysticks to hands and body. It is the leading business provider of low-cost, high-performance 3D machine vision technologies for the consumer market.

18. Takadu provides monitoring software to leading water utilities worldwide. The product offers realtime detection and control over network events such as leaks, bursts, zone breaches and inefficiencies.

19. The EarlySense continuous monitoring solution allows hospital nurses to watch and record patients’ heart rate, respiration and movement remotely through a contact-free sensor under the mattress. The system’s builtin

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Everey time Israel Offerd peace talks or plans, it was answerd by Violence and israeli death from the side of the Palastinians.
whyle the peace talks with itzhak rabin 2000 israelis blew up in busses and terror attacks, after Ehud barak offerd them 98% of their so called teritorial aspirations, they refused and started the second intifada, the palastininas dont want peace, they want israel wiped off the map- and they proudly say that themsleves.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Its funny, how when talked about terrorism, all the israel haters here have is "The king david hotel", whyle ignoring hundreds of thousends terrorist attacks against israeli cevilians.The Irgun chose it as a target after British troops invaded the Jewish Agency June 29, 1946, and confiscated large quantities of documents. At about the same time, more than 2,500 Jews from all over Palestine were placed under arrest. The information about Jewish Agency operations, including intelligence activities in Arab countries, was taken to the King David Hotel.

A week later, news of a massacre of 40 Jews in a pogrom in Poland reminded the Jews of Palestine how Britain's restrictive immigration policy had condemned thousands to death.

Irgun leader Menachem Begin stressed his desire to avoid civilian casualties and said three telephone calls were placed, one to the hotel, another to the French Consulate, and a third to the Palestine Post, warning that explosives in the King David Hotel would soon be detonated.

On July 22, 1946, the calls were made. The call into the hotel was apparently received and ignored. Begin quotes one British official who supposedly refused to evacuate the building, saying: "We don't take orders from the Jews."1 As a result, when the bombs exploded, the casualty toll was high: a total of 91 killed and 45 injured. Among the casualties were 15 Jews. Few people in the hotel proper were injured by the blast

In adition to the 2000 israelis murded during oslo heres a tinny drop of what israel has gone threw scince then

July 12, 2005 Netanya 5 killed, 70+ wounded Islamic Jihad Suicide bombing outside shopping mall.
February 25, 2005 Tel Aviv 5 killed, 50 wounded Islamic Jihad Bombing outside night club.
October 7, 2004 Taba 12 killed, 120+ wounded Bombing at Sinai holiday resorts.
August 31, 2004 Beersheba 16 killed, 100 wounded Hamas Two suicide bombings on buses.
March 14, 2004 Ashdod 10 killed, 16 wounded Hamas and Fatah Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades Twin suicide bombings at port
February 22, 2004 Jerusalem 8 killed, over 60 wounded Fatah Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades Suicide bombing on bus
January 29, 2004 Jerusalem 10 killed, 50 wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bombing on bus
October 4, 2003 Haifa 19 killed, 60 wounded Islamic Jihad Suicide bombing in restaurant owned by Jews and Arabs
September 9, 2003 Tel Aviv 8 killed, 32 wounded Hamas Suicide bombing at a hitchhiking post for soldiers
September 9, 2003 Jerusalem 7 killed, 50 wounded Hamas Suicide bombing at Cafe Hillel
August 19, 2003 Jerusalem 22 killed, 135 wounded Hamas Suicide bombing on a bus
January 5, 2003 Tel Aviv 23 killed, 108 injured Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Two suicide bombers in an immigrant neighborhood
June 19, 2002 Jerusalem 7 killed, 50 injured Suicide bombing at a bus stop
June 18, 2002 Jerusalem 19 killed, 74 were injured Hamas Suicide bombing on a bus
June 5, 2002 Megiddo 17 killed, 38 injured Islamic Jihad Car bomb next to bus
May 27, 2002 Petah Tikvah 2 killed, 37 injured Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bomb in shopping mall
May 22, 2002 Rishon Lezion 2 killed, 40 wounded Suicide bomb on pedestrian mall
May 19, 2002 Netanya 3 killed, 59 injured Hamas and the PFLP Suicide bomb in market
May 7, 2002 Rishon Lezion 16 killed, 55 injured Hamas Suicide bomb in pool hall
Apr 12, 2002 Jerusalem 6 killed, 104 injured Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bomb in Mahane Yehuda market
Apr 10, 2002 Kibbutz Yagur 8 killed, 22 injured Hamas Suicide bombing on bus
March 31, 2002 Haifa 14 Killed, 40 Wounded Hamas Suicide bombing at restaurant
March 29, 2002 Jerusalem 2 killed, 28 Wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bombing at supermarket in Kiryat Yovel
March 27, 2002 Netanya 22 killed, 140 Wounded Hamas Suicide bombing at Passover seder at Park Hotel
March 21, 2002 Jerusalem 3 killed, 86 Wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bombing downtown
March 20, 2002 Afula 7 killed, 30 wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Suicide bombing on bus
March 14, 2002 Karni-Netzarim road 3 Killed, 2 Wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Remote Control Mine
March 12, 2002 near Kibbutz Matzuva 6 Killed, 7 Wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Gunmen Ambush Vehicles
March 12, 2002 Kiryat Sefer checkpoint 1 Killed, 1 Wounded Shooting Attack
March 11, 2002 Ashdod 1 Wounded Gunman Opens Fire at Bar Mitzvah
March 10, 2002 Netzarim 1 Killed Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade Shooting Attack
March 9, 2002 Jerusalem 11 Killed, 54 Wounded Hamas Suicide Bomber at Cafe
March 9, 2002 Netanya 2 Killed, 50 Wounded Fatah al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade 2 Gunmen Open Fire on a Promenade
March 7, 2002 Atzmona 5 Killed, 23 Wounded Terrorist Opens Fire and Throws Grenades
March 7, 2002 Ariel >6 Wounded Suicide Bomber in Hotel Lobby
woops...ran out of room

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Yes everytime israel rethought, it was answerd with violence and israeli cevilians killed on the streets.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

The lie of stolen land...The people who used to live there, wich were actualy, southern syrians, were called over to the the arab territories in order to make a second holocoust on the jews easyer, as Arab League secretary-general Abdul-Rahman Azzam Pasha declared: "If the Zionists dare establish a state, the massacres we would unleash would dwarf anything which Genghis Khan and Hitler perpetrated." Lest any doubt linger, Azzam reiterated his message the day seven Arab armies attacked: "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." - In other words, after the UN declaring the state of israel and division of the land, wioch belonged to no one but the ottoman and british mandate, before that, the arab league where calling for a second hollocoust hardly a few minutes before the previouse one ended....but the sheeple here will always but into the Arab bull# neratives, because that everything that is "Zionist' is evil and they need to fead their boogie man theories.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

USS Liberty.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Wow...you have two...well done...the king david hotel and the Uss liberty, the same repetitive examples who come from the Anti-israel Sheeple. the liberty incident wich still remains an argeament of inteligence of silence between the two...and none of us know what realy went on there. do you want me to contiue the list of hundreds of thousends of terror attacks against israeli cevilians?...i can if you wish...but you reached two....wich one was actualy a millitary incident...keep on trying

edit on 15-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: misspleing

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

More Israeli spies expelled from the US (an Ally) than all of the US enemies combined.

EDIT:

Checkmate
edit on 15-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
truthtellers.org...

How should Christians respond to the fact that Israel and Babylon are one? Jesus tells us the answer. "Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues, for her sins have piled up as high as heaven…" (Rev. 18:4-5)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join