It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by dontreally

Simply read up on the history. Those fighter pilots had been running missions for 4 days STRAIGHT. They were completely mentally exhausted; they were only used for further missions because Israel had nothing left. They had the planes, the pilots and still more military targets to attack (egyptian naval fleets). War is a very taxing affair.

You can post your vile lies on this site all you want, But dont you dare disrespect the men who were murdered on that day by Scumbag Israeli's , who's only mistake was leaving witnessess.

The Israeli's in a fly by before the attack, flew so low, they WAVED to the men on the Liberty.

When the men on the Liberty abandoned ship, Israeli gunboats came and Machine Gunned them.

Here is a great Doc on the affair, Interviews by the Survivor's on the Attack, not some Israeli boot lickin key jockey

Are the Palestinians that have murdered countless innocents also scumbags?

Are you taking a position that the Palestinians are benign and innocent and Israel is guilty of everything? Even the crimes of the Palestinians? Im just wondering if your position is flexible or if you are simply being an absolutist in your stance that Israel is the "scum of the Earth" and anybody against Israel is in the right? If they used a nuclear weapon on Israel, would you justify that?
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

He didn't say anything about the Palestinians. This thread has nothing to do with Palestinians. This is about the Israelis repeatedly attacking the USA and her allies. Often times they have done so dressed as Muslims in an attempt to get the USA to do Israel's dirty work for it. This is a historically proven fact, but it makes one wonder - how many of the so-called Islamic terror attacks against the USA and her allies were really Israeli operations? Probably most of them, going by Israel's record of deception. That deception continues to this day, both in the media and in the form of posts like yours, which alternate between lies, obfuscation, and the retelling of history with a fictional perspective.

People are wising up to this scheme.

Im going to say this for the last time............ read my posts and stop asking the same questions over and over again, and repeating yourself over and over again. Stop making the same inaccurate assumptions over and over again. I also am going to say that I suspect you have been trolling these threads under various accounts. Seems everybody with a "new" account is pro-Palestine and talks just like you do. Maybe thats just because you all read the same propaganda or maybe its because its you? What do you think?

I think a conspiracys afoot here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Why do I need to repeat myself again? This thread isn't about the Palestinians - it's about the Israelis and how they constantly attack America and its allies, often dressed as Muslims, so we will attack your enemies for you.

Zionist Jews were using terrorist tactics against the British and Americans LONG before the Palestinian Intifada started up, and subjected the Israelis to the same kinds of attacks that they had long been perpetrating against the Goyim. There is such a long history of Israeli false flags against civilized Western nations that it is scarcely to be believed.

Edit: You claim that everybody with a "new account is pro-Palestine" but your account is quite a bit newer than most of the ones on this thread.

I guess that Megaphone thing really works great, doesn't it!
edit on 14-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Here's a little fact you can tell the other people in the trailer park.

The US has caught more Israeli spies , and expelled them, Than ALL of the US enemies combined.

Read that a few times so you can grasp it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
I'll make the difference here and say:I don't like anyone in the Middle East area.

The goverments on all sides are using propaganda and brainwashing for their own purposes and they make me sick.They play the game pretty well,because they have succeded into making everyone in the world take sides.
Why should we take the side of Israel or Iran or Palestine?Our own countries have problems of their own,let's focus on them instead.
Most of the wars in the last 20 years are because of them.And Israel is just using USA to play the boogeyman for everyone in the area.
They are at war with each other for the last 50 years and they can't find a solution.Instead of sitting down and find a solution,they all play bully one way or the other.

The only problem is that they are dragging into wars the rest of the world.

My proposal:We should let them bomb/nuke each other and go on with our lives.

Now that's what I'm talking about. They should deal with each other like civilized people but if they can't then they should fight each other without our help. We've got to many problems of our own without interfering with other people's business. Things get worse when we interfere. Our interference guarantees greater destruction.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Liberty was in international waters and they weren't spying they were observing. They were interested in what the Egyptians were doing just as much the Israelis. Did Israel have something to hide?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

If it was a false flag, wouldn't it have made a whole lot more sense to attack the USS liberty in incognito, and not in an ISRAELI AIRCRAFT? And wouldn't it have made a whole lot more sense to 'finish the job' instead of saving the remnants of the attack and giving them medical attention?

What idiocy; if the Israelis really meant it as a false flag, they didn't follow any of the prescribed methods: they attacked with their own planes, and saved the survivors, and then ADMITTED to having mistaken the USS liberty for an Egyptian ship.

And SECONDARILY, and MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, the Israeli's DIDNT WANT US intervention. Why would they? They were winning the war! They defeated the Egyptian army on the very first day. By the 4th day, they didn't need any assistance. They already won the Sinai by then, what else was there for them to take from Egypt? If anything, they wanted a swift diplomatic resolution. Which they got on day 6.

Additionally, If America had entered the war, that would have brought in the Soviet Union - who was providing Egypt.with military assistance. And knowing what the consequences of Soviet intervention would be - having virtual vassals in Egypt and Syria, basically, two large countries surrounding a very tiny Jewish state, Israel would never dared to exacerabate an already propitious situation for the sake of creating a large conflagration.

It simply makes no sense, whatsoever. At all. This theory is so stupid I feel stupid for even lowering myself to explain it to you.

But then again, facts, history - none of that matters to you special people.. Its much easier to just make sweeping statements, regardless of how those statements disregard pertinent facts which contradict the probability of the sweeping statement.

Simple minded idiots will believe anything. You've already proven that by believing Israeli pilots, who were undoubtedly warn out after 4 straight days of bombing Egyptian airfields, had the strength to fly low to USS liberty, wave at the crew, and then i guess, open fire point blank (since to be seen waving i'd imagine you would have to be within very close range) .... What a beautiful story.

Now, I don't care what the survivors have to say. I'm sorry they had to suffer that, but, they are in no position to give an objective analysis of what actually happened i.e the logistics, confusion etc. They're angry, and so, not surprisingly, they're pushing false ideas of what actually transpired that day.
edit on 14-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Have people not realised that Israel is America and maybe even vice versa, it is not unusual that the truth lies even when it's the truth

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Sigh.

More dimwitted commentary.

Terror has to be dealt with counter terror. EVERY NATION on earth does it.

But, it does bespeak something of their morality and scruples to bother notifying the people they're about to terrorize i.e. to warn them and give them time to prepare, as opposed to the more barbaric ambushes of Islamic terrorists which go without any warning.

The former is more moral, albeit, it results in something very similar, to the latter. At least with the former, the people are given the possibility of retreat, which is more than what Muslims would give.

And, the King David hotel was an attack on the British, and it was an attack they fully deserved. Again, Terror spurs counter-terror. The British terrorized the Jewish population of Israel, allowing Arab revolts and even assisting in them; the British were also guilty of a crime far greater then whats ever been acknowledged. Their invidious 1939 white paper which limited Jewish immigration to a scant 5000 people a year was ENFORCED even while Jews escaping the Nazi extermination program sailed to palestine, to be sent back to their deaths, whether in Istanbul (where a Jewish ship was sunk, killing 700 children), or to Romania, where those very people were herded off to Auschwitz.

How about the first hand accounts from the sailors on the ship who say without a doubt that it was intentional. Gunning the lifeboats even. Of course who listens to eyewitnesses if they don't tow the official story.

How can they know it was intentional? It was the 4th day of a war - they were in waters where Israel and Egypt were already fighting. Is it really that unbelievable to understand that this was most likely an accident? Or are you people so already sold on Israels malevolence that they couldn't have possibly made a mistake.

Again. Read up on the war. These fighter pilots were exasperated from 4 STRAIGHT days of combat. You fight 4 straight days, and tell me how your thinking is. Mistakes happen, and they are more likely to occur under greater duress.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So an entire nation should "burn" for the crimes of a few pilots? (who were btw, tried and convicted by a military court)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If it was a false flag, wouldn't it have made a whole lot more sense to attack the USS liberty in incognito, and not in an ISRAELI AIRCRAFT?
They did, thank you for agreeing, they removed all signs of Identification. Just like you said a False Flag would be.

Now, I don't care what the survivors have to say. I'm sorry they had to suffer that, but, they are in no position to give an objective analysis of what actually happened i.e the logistics, confusion etc.

Really, the men who SURVIVED this have no Objective Analysis, Are you nutzz, they WERE THERE.

Israel slaughtered them while in Life Boats, a WAR CRIME regardless who was in the boats.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So an entire nation should "burn" for the crimes of a few pilots? (who were btw, tried and convicted by a military court)

Finally you admit it was a crime!! And the men in the Speedboats , machine gunning survivors?
This was a Israeli Operation with Air Force, and Navy working in Tandem.

O ya , BTW, the US and Israel are ALLIES.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The fact is that no matter how much gum flapping you do, the Liberty was attacked on purpose. The Israelis flew low and slow over it several times, they took gun camera footage that clearly showed the US flag, they jammed the US, not Egyptian, naval vessel frequencies, and they machine gunned the survivors in the water.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

They did, thank you for agreeing, they removed all signs of Identification. Just like you said a False Flag would be.

That's never been proved.

Really, the men who SURVIVED this have no Objective Analysis, Are you nutzz, they WERE THERE.

You clearly have a problem understanding basic psychology. Someone who is INVOLVED in any mishap - whatever it be - has a psychological BIAS against the accused. Therefore, they cannot be considered objective. This is LAW btw - this is how it works in courts. And it makes sense. The witness can at most describe the events according to how he experienced them; but no more. The final verdict rests with someone who wasn't involved i.e a judge and jury.

Problem is, you can care less about the Israeli defense (which makes you an unreliable judge). You seem to think Israel had the resources to conduct a false flag against an American ship 4 days into a war with Egypt/Syria and Jordan. The IDF was EXHAUSTED conducting offensives in the Sinai, Egypt, and the West Bank. And yet, they still had the time - in the midst of a conflict - to conduct a false flag. THAT is not convincing evidence.

You also don't seem to care that Israel saved the survivors of the attack. And then ADMITTED to the attack.

You also don't seem to understand that Israel had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to gain from attacking the USS liberty. You claim they wanted to draw the US into the war - but on the 4th day? When the major combats were already won? When Israel had the Sinai? That doesn't make a shred of sense.

Finally you admit it was a crime!!

You really are dumb.

I meant it in theory: if a soldier/pilot commits a war crime, the entire country should be held responsible, and not the said pilot/soldier? No. The pilot/Soldier should be reprimanded. But since you are completely off-your-meds obsessed with hating Israel, Israel "should burn" based on that potential action alone.

Additionally, there's a major difference between an Israeli false flag i.e. premeditated attack on the USS liberty, and flagrant attack on escaping life boats by a fighter pilot.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

US, not Egyptian, naval vessel frequencies,

That's impossible. The Israelis didn't even know what those frequencies were. The ship was uncharted. The Americans failed to notify Israel of it's presence in their waters.

and they machine gunned the survivors in the water.

umm, the survivors were brought to hospitals in tel aviv.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

US, not Egyptian, naval vessel frequencies,

That's impossible. The Israelis didn't even know what those frequencies were. The ship was uncharted. The Americans failed to notify Israel of it's presence in their waters.

and they machine gunned the survivors in the water.

umm, the survivors were brought to hospitals in tel aviv.

I know you don't read, but the Liberty was in international waters. INTERNATIONAL WATERS. The survivors were cared for on board the Liberty itself and the injured were evacuated to Malta, not Tel Aviv.

Your lies will not work here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by avatard
reply to post by 3danimator

9/11 has basically been proven that the hijackers were israeli moussad..........check out napolitanos show,,just before they cancelled it for blowing the hoax presidential race out of the water..

I'm not going to claim i know anything about that event because i was not there to see what happened and saying you know something about it when you were not there is second or thirdhand information which is bearing false witness and is lying.

9th commandment "you shall not bear false witness"
edit on 14-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Not everybody believes in your god or his instructions you know.

If you take all of His Word to the letter you'd have to follow that Psalm that recommends you dash your enemy's children's heads against the rocks, and rape their women.

The Bible is a terrible source of instruction for moral living. It might be one of the most rotten documents ever conceived by man.

Times in those days were rough. You had to do what you had to do to survive. You cannot hold ancient peoples accountable for todays laws because times were different then. Allowing the children of your enemies to survive back then was inviting them to return when full grown to kill you in your sleep. Wars didn't happen every 20 years, they happened everyday.

If you want to discuss morality by all means, lets throw down. in the U.S. alone 40 million babies are butchered while defenseless in the womb and thats just in my country alone, not including the entire world.

Cigarette companies are allowed to market products that also kills millions per year with cancer and they put all manner of poisons in there to increase addiction.

It's absolutely kosher to have unmarried sex nowadays, even encouraged which leads to more abortion, more abandoned babies, and diseases like HIV have become pandemic and children under the ages of 17 have become a burden on their families because it is legal for minors to have sex with other minors.

A raped woman can be sued by the man who raped her and get off scot free because her rape occured because he was attracted to her.

Thieves can break into your home and if you shoot them and they survive, they can sue you when they were the ones who broke into your home seeking to steal your possessions and if you shoot them more than once you can be convicted of murder when all you were doing was protecting your family.

All these and many more encouraged by a world that is terribly lacking in the fear of Yahweh and his laws. We live in days of lawlessness and chaos and the worlds governments do nothing but support it more and more everyday with corrupt amendments designed to protect criminals and evilmen and persecute those who obey the laws.

Furthermore i didn't say the 613 jewish civil laws are still in play, but the 10 commandments are and by the sound of you, it sounds like you could do with a look at those laws because they are a benefit to humanity and designed by Yahweh to instill peace for all people.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I know you don't read, but the Liberty was in international waters.

Yea, right off the coast of Egypt - when Israel and Egypt were in the middle of a war.

The question remains: WHY were they there, and WHY didn't they notify Israel of their presence?

The survivors were cared for on board the Liberty itself and the injured were evacuated to Malta

Some were brought for care not available in Malta to Israel. Read '6 days of war'.

Your lies will not work here.

I was mistaken about the israeli waters. It wasn't a lie. It was a mistake.

Challenge me on ANYTHING that's been said in my earlier posts;

Points you can challenge: lack of an incentive for a false flag, the exhaustion of the fighter pilots, having fought 4 days straight NON STOP, the confusion as to the flag on the ship, and as for the 'falsr flag' theory, the dangers of drawing the USSR into war - the USSR being the backer of both Egypt/Nasser and Syria/Al assad.

feel free to challenge any of these IMPORTANT issues, and not the trifle of where it occurred at sea and where the survivors were taken.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Why are you contiueing to just out right LIE.

The Israelis knew what frequencies the ship operated on, they were allies, .

Also, no Survivors went to Tel Aviv, are you Nuts, they were air lifted to the USS America.

Get your facts right , before you try to change them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I no love Israel, I no love Iran.

Both are fundamentalist nut jobs.

I support people that want rid of corrupt and dangerous regimes.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidendsley
If America is Israel's ally, then why does America sell weapons to Israel's enemies? Picture the following scenario. Frank says he is Jim's friend. Bill is Jim's enemy. Bill tells Frank that he would like to shoot Jim. Frank gives Bill a gun. Now...what does that say about the "friendship" between Frank and Jim?

The same can be said about he relationship between the American government and Israel. While there are many American citizens who do love Israel, the American government does not. Actions speak louder than words. If the words to not match the actions, then the words are the words of hypocrisy.

The people havent been in control here for over 100 years.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join