It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The internet and alternative news sites, their news , other countries news, Internet chatter by the people that were responsible for their revolt...etc...

MSM is good for the weather sometimes, and for convincing me I need a war with people I never met.

I also talk to allot of old people....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

and what has happened? NOTHING....like it has not happened for the past I don't know....forever....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

thieves????? by whose standards, proof and all that???? Allah...I see you take the rational xenophobic perspective to offer us here....nice...

How does that justify your war any better???

By who's standards??? our government. You know the one we live in! Allah? Yes 95% of their country is under control of their religion. Look it up this is fact. How is this my war? I don't want WWIII, i'm just wondering why you want to be on Iran's side?

You think they are going to show any sympathy towards you. To you, you are a stupid Zionist westerner and no matter what you say or do is going to convince them short of converting to an islamic terrorist sect and blowing yourself up in the name of allah!
edit on 13-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

i love that they do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds, other than that i know little of the country.

So a bank run by international thieves and Allah is better?

i would imagine by far and please the Rothschilds have been amongst the worlds worst thieves for centuries. at least the Allah crowd has some morals.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The internet and alternative news sites, their news , other countries news, Internet chatter by the people that were responsible for their revolt...etc...

MSM is good for the weather sometimes, and for convincing me I need a war with people I never met.

I also talk to allot of old people....

Yes, the internet - the cesspool for unspellchecked, unedited, pseudoscience.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

what did they steal?

Our government....oh they never lie....I am now convinced...thank you mister voice of xenophobic sanity...I SEE THE LIGHT.....lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

what did they steal?

Our government....oh they never lie....I am now convinced...thank you mister voice of xenophobic sanity...I SEE THE LIGHT.....lol

Can I ask you something - what do you think Iran looks like thirty years from now?

link   
reply to post by theBigToe

sooooo why are you here....you just knocked on one of the greatest communications inventions since language itself.....nice.

link   

what did they steal?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

sooooo why are you here....you just knocked on one of the greatest communications inventions since language itself.....nice.

Im just saying - if you get your news from "internet chatter" then you arent getting news...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

what did they steal?

That question was not directed to me. I am asking you what you think Iran looks like thirty years from now should nobody intervene in the Mullah's ambitions?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Can I ask you something - what do you think Iran looks like thirty years from now?

Hard to say. Just over 30 years ago Iran was a dictatorship with the US propped Shah in place. In 30 years they may dump the theocracy for a more 21st century style government.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hard to say. Just over 30 years ago Iran was a dictatorship with the US propped Shah in place. In 30 years they may dump the theocracy for a more 21st century style government.

Do you really think people in power will non violently surrender that power?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As long as we keep our noses out of things that aren't our business, I think we're doing the right thing. However, I am bloody tired of the MSM's constant fear-mongering over Iran. I don't believe anything they tell us.

It is in Israel's interest that we use our tax dollars, weapons, and American lives to fight their battles for them. I for one absolutely DO NOT support it.

And if we are truly "doing nothing", what is the purpose of your thread? I assume that you believe that us selling Israel lots of weapons and aircraft is "doing nothing".

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

the same way it is now minus their current government. They are going to oust them sooner or later. They almost did last time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries

So...

I have to ask how many "free" leaders have visited communist countries?

Didn't George boy visit China?
So that should make you hate the US of A now right , I mean whats good for one is good for the other right?

How many Americans visit communist countries?

How many registered communists are in America?

And really what the heck why would you even care if anyone sticks up for Iran
when you will never change your mind from what you believe

it only smells of a thread of trying to get people to argue

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Do you really think people in power will non violently surrender that power?

Nope, that's why they call these things "revolutions". There are indications that the young people are starting this already. That said, it's THEIR business, not ours. We've meddled enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I said I use allot of sources. You think MSM is news....pfft...you just went down a notch IMO

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Same old blah blah.. Iran.. blah blah.. nukes.. blah..Israel ..blahblah wiped out the blah........Iran has signed the NPT and lets the inspectors visit their sites left and right ..never attacked any country in centuries,. is transformed itself from a third world country to a regional power,( despite all sanctions). but Israel is done these and the US has done thoooes and.. blah blah blah... i can go on and on and on....but at the end, we all remain what we really are deep inside...changing someone who doesn't really want to change or doesn't feel the need for a change is an impossible task......Information and TIME will eventually reveal the truth....but most of the times truth gets to out dated by the time it is revealed to the public...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

the same way it is now minus their current government. They are going to oust them sooner or later. They almost did last time.

How do you and I go about fighting armory, air support, and a trained military force in the year 2012?

Revolutions worked in previous times because leadership had equipment that was pretty much available to everybody in abundance. That doenst work anymore. When you look at the uprisings in Syria and Libya, it should prove to you that civilians revolting against a government thats unafraid to combat them in the year 2012 do not work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join