It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So all of the official reports I am hearing about, you know ones that top officials tell the MSM to tell us about Iran makes me sick to my stomach everyday

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.
Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries
Iran creates suicide bombers
Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements
Iran creates stealth flying boat...
Iran sends Obama model toy drone
Iran will not stop nuclear program
US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?)

To me, it seems that this poorly put together administration has done everything in it's power to not go to war with Iran and Iran is not showing any signs of stopping their threats against the west. So why do people on ATS which the government (for now) allows to operate, love Iran so much?

Again, we have pretty much bowed to everything so we are not in WWIII already. Trust me, if a republican like Reagan or Bush was in office we'd be in war right now. I don't understand why you people are complaining about the US sanctions, and we should just leave Iran alone, when they are the ones threatening us!

Please explain this to me slowly, because apparently I am just a paid shill from the republican party and I also am a war monger.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I support Iran not the islamic republic of Iran. theocracys suck.

+61 more 
link   

You are not a shill.

A shill argues from facts to sway people to his way of thinking.

You are just a Parrot. Reciting Propaganda from the MSM.

link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Can you explain why? I didn't ask weather you did support them or not I asked why you did?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

You are not a shill.

A shill argues from facts to sway people to his way of thinking.

You are just a Parrot. Reciting Propaganda from the MSM.

Oh thanx for clearing that up, so all of this stuff i mentioned in my OP is not happening?

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I love Iran because they dont post stupid threads on the internet.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love Iranians because i love and have faith in the human race.
I dont love the Iranian leaders.
Nore do I love the Zionist leaders of Israel, Nore do i love the leaders of the USA .

I love and respect my fellow humans but i will never respect our leaders.

edit on 13-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
So all of the official reports I am hearing about, you know ones that top officials tell the MSM to tell us about Iran makes me sick to my stomach everyday

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries
Iran sends Obama model toy drone
US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?)

To me, it seems that this poorly put together administration has done everything in it's power to not go to war with Iran and Iran is not showing any signs of stopping their threats against the west. So why do people on ATS which the government (for now) allows to operate, love Iran so much?

Again, we have pretty much bowed to everything so we are not in WWIII already. Trust me, if a republican like Reagan or Bush was in office we'd be in war right now. I don't understand why you people are complaining about the US sanctions, and we should just leave Iran alone, when they are the ones threatening us!

Please explain this to me slowly, because apparently I am just a paid shill from the republican party and I also am a war monger.

We don't love Iran... We HATE the way people like you are mindwashed just because "it's in the news"....

You have to stick your head out of the sand and start learning that just because something is in the news just doesn't make it true (or more often... the whole truth).

Let me ask you a question. You are aware that Israel has openly said out loud that they don't like Iran right?
You also know that those people governing that statement are powerful jews?

Well, do you also know that the majority of the people in power and money in the US are jews? Do you know that fx. Norman Pattiz, a billionaire jew who owns 7000 radio stations, use some of those radio stations to report news to arabs and fill them with western culture? The problem with Pattiz is... he doesn't offer the whole truth when it comes to news.
In fact it's his job to only report half.
Do you not find it peculiar that a jew is running an arab station and deciding what it reports and what kind of music it plays?

Look at the presidential candidates who are "winning". How many of them are pro american presence in the middle east and supports israel?
Let's mention Ron Paul... look how he's portrayed... is he pro US army in the middle east? Is he unconditionally pro israel?

The fact remains that it's not about loving Iran. It's about hating rigged elections carried out by people who have one agenda: middle eastern control. And they are almost succesful due to blind sheep like yourself.

I repeat... WE DONT LOVE IRAN... we hate how we are not being told the truth, because the truth is too damn ugly, and besides that we been fed stories on how sorry we're supposed to feel for jews the last 60 years. But guess what... the reason your aunt, uncle, nephew got fired and cant get a job now is because some rich smuck need a million dollar raise or bonus.

Read: Middle East
edit on 13/2/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/2/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That's quite the assumptive thread title, OP.

"Love Iran" ??

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, it has nothing to do with "Iranian love" and has everything to do with people just not liking the idea of going to war (yet again), wasting tax dollars (yet again), licking up more propaganda (yet again), watching our countrymen die (yet again), for the purpose of elite interests (yet again)... no matter who the damn country is ?!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Because Iran is a country full of fellow human beings and i don't wish death on anyone BUT i also call out the Islamic fascist state.

What peopel dont' realise is that Islam not just a religion it's a political ideology with it's own Economic, judical and penal sytem so it's perfectly open to either critcism or praise just like communism and Democracy are. you wouldn't support a political ideology that support the hangings of homosexuals would you ?

What it needs is a Secular government as long as Allah is the highest power, peace will never be possible. if america didn't despose of the shah We wouldn't be in this mess.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Well id say its probably more about not wanting tens of thousands of innocent men women and children being murdered by U.S forces in the streets of Tehran. But sure, wasting tax dollars, thats important too!.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just some prime examples of Khamenei's regime:

edit on 13-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Because Iran is the big bully's new victim.
Conspiracy theorists tend to stand up for the weaker.

+13 more 
link   

This is an outright lie based upon a misquote. He said no such thing.

Its the islamic regimes that create them, not Iran itself.

They have every right to. I still am not convinced they have the bomb, yes there is the possibility they are developing it and who can blame them with the way the NATO war machine is running rampant. This does not mean I condone it though. As for nuclear power, they have every right to develop that, although in the light of Fukushima, its a very bad move I think as that shows how devastating nuclear power gets when it goes wrong.

So only NATO are allowed to increase their attack forces, yet Iran can do nothing to defend against any potential aggressors?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this statement?

link   
Well, Iran is a visually beautiful country and it contains human beings that just want to live and love, same as the US.
They hug and dote on their children, same as the US.
They play sports and watch their children play, same as the US.
They are just like us if you believe differently, you have been lied to.
And you are probably unjustly angry at me now for pointing out how much alike you and I and the Iranians are alike.
If this be the case, I would beg of you never to let the words brother or sister leave your mouth, as lies are bad.
The Iranians love their children too.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

That's propaganda bull #...

Here's the other side of the fence:
Israel razes palestian playground

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I could care less about Iran. I am just tired of the

1. propaganda based on lies. Your "facts" are crap.

2. wars for profit, at the cost of my tax money

3. wars that threaten my security. being the Hessians of the world tends to give you allot of enemies.

4. People invading my online comminutes to sell their BS stories of enemies I have not met before and don't have a problem with.

5. Racist and xenophobic threads about religion.

6. Deaths of my countrymen for the blood money of a foreign power.

7. Being made more poor and tired after we get the bill.

8. The world bank not having enough already that they want to get the last remaining banks that don't fall under their control.

9. The fact that all the money and effort that is spent on BS wars like this could be spent on making my people more educated and healthier, more prosperous and happy.

10. threads like this

-----------------------
I will just post a generic reply to these threads.

I agree that Ahmadinejad never said, wipe of map, he said wipe regime of the pages of history, referring to a political entity and not a racial or religious one.

when in all those videos they say (marg bar Esraiil), that does not mean death to Israel,
it means DOWN WITH, like if I say down with Ron Paul, I don't mean DEATH TO RON PAUL.

the words "marg bar " literally mean death to, but they are never meant to be taken literally. like if I say cool, it doesn't mean cold but rather nice or agreeable.

The focus is always on ZIONISM, not Jews since they have plenty of them in Iran, and it is not about Judaism, since the Iranian Jewish community even has its own schools and places of worship.

I know that the regime in Iran is terrible, but the people are just fighting against Zionism since they think it has caused too much suffering to the Palestinians, a people they identify with. The regime uses this to their advantage. That's all

yeah I never get why the line "has ties with the Iranian government" has anything to do with formalizing a newspapers garbage content with their government or its people. The fact that the government has its own servers in its own country make this very suspect. It's like if I say I have ties to the democratic national committee, when in reality I might just get a news letter or I may just be a member.

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Holy Hypocrisy! This thread is pure bait... it's gotta be a troll. I just can't believe it's for real.

OT a little there, but I don't love Iran, nor do I hate them. If they want to advance as a nation, go for it, why can't they? When you're being surrounded by nations with thousands of nukes between them(probably all aimed at you)... I'd be a little edgy and want more protection too, can you blame them?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Iran sending the military or the president a model rather than the drone is priceless...what is worth the president openly asking for it back or a country sending him a toy in it's place...and people don't hate Iran most of us dislike the president just and his whack job statements...the majority of the people on the other hand that wish to be left alone..what's not to like?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Do you have any proof that Iran wants to wipe Israel out of the map? Where did any Iranian authority say that? Man, you're so full of Western propaganda. I feel really sorry for you..

Edit:

I find it so funny. Israel owns nukes and so does the USA. These 2 countries have fought more wars over the last years than anyone else. Iran has only fought Iraq a few decades ago. So who is the true warmongerer here? Who really is a threat to the mankind? They're just pissed because Iran will be fully independent soon.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join