It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

yeah what does that have to do with anything. Are they the enemy too...damn....we are going to die by that logic, the whole world is against the whole world....I am going to run to the supermarket and buy bottled water, sell my stock, and quit my job making me go on unemployment. Everyone inform the stock market they have their crisis and will make a killing.
edit on 13-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by theBigToe

I said I use allot of sources. You think MSM is news....pfft...you just went down a notch IMO

I think any publication with credibility is news.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1. Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.
Who doesn't in the Middle East? Israel is like that little loud mouthed kid that pushes all the wrong buttons but when someone bigger comes to put them in their place, they run crying to big brother America.

2. Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries
So? They can go as they please. Who cares?

3. Iran creates suicide bombers
So do a lot of other countries.

4. Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements
Okay. Let them have nuclear advancements. If we weren't all up in their face, they wouldn't be a threat. They hate us, sure. But they wont do anything without a lot of backing from bigger countries.

5. Iran creates stealth flying boat...
That's pretty cool. But just because someone who isn't the US or an ally develops it, it's evil?

6. Iran sends Obama model toy drone
Which was hilarious.

7. Iran will not stop nuclear program
As long as their not all "we're going to nuke you all", why should they?

8. US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks
Yup, and if we continue to be all up in their business, they will.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Re read my post. You'll see what I mean.

If the OP says Iran is bad for "Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries "
then you understand why I said that.

link   
When I saw the headline I thought that I would get to hear about things that Iran was doing to bring about peace and stability, or their contributions to the modern world, or their glorious history.

What I have seen are attacks on jjf3rd77, the MSM and the United States.

Is it too late to save this thread?

link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
When you look at the uprisings in Syria and Libya, it should prove to you that civilians revolting against a government thats unafraid to combat them in the year 2012 do not work.

Blame Russia and China for things not working in Syria. They didn't support initiatives from the Arab League. It worked in Egypt. I'd say Libya too but that was just another intrusion by the West.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

i love that they do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds, other than that i know little of the country.

So a bank run by international thieves and Allah is better?

i would imagine by far and please the Rothschilds have been amongst the worlds worst thieves for centuries. at least the Allah crowd has some morals.

Please enlighten me:

How does hanging homosexuals reinforce "good morals"?
How does stoning women for being accused of adultery reinforce "good morals"?
How does executing juveniles reinforce "good morals"?
How does filling childrens heads with the bigotries of religion and teaching them that the Jews are descended from pigs reinforce "good morals"?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Please enlighten me:

How does filling childrens heads with the bigotries of religion and teaching them that the Jews are descended from pigs reinforce "good morals"?

That's the thing though. How is what a country does within it's own boundaries have anything to do with us? Hell, we let shoplifters off. They probably think that is archaic as we think their laws are. Don't even bring up prostitution.

link   
Because Iran has every right to be here just like the rest of us. The problem and the only problem i see are the people pulling the strings. FFS when are people going to see the big picture here?

Ask yourself these questions, and i put money on the answer being no one agrees, wants, condones war. Simple.

Q1: Who of you have benefited from war?
Q2: Who of you agree that the only winners in war are the very same people profiting financialy whilst sacrificing nothing other than other peoples lives.

Q3 Do you see that there is a chance that those who are sending people to war and having nation stand against nation, the string pullers may actually be enjoying lunch together while they play the role of enemies......why you say? Profit i reply.

Nation against nation is not the case at all.

I know that all of you on here see what i am saying. You have not got anything personal against another nation, people, or race. The divisions are created, fabricated and scripted so you play ball.

You watch, mark my words.

link   

Originally posted by intrepid

When you look at the uprisings in Syria and Libya, it should prove to you that civilians revolting against a government thats unafraid to combat them in the year 2012 do not work.

Blame Russia and China for things not working in Syria. They didn't support initiatives from the Arab League. It worked in Egypt. I'd say Libya too but that was just another intrusion by the West.

Were all Humans inhabiting the same world and it is the responsibility of the international communities governments to prevent genocide from occurring - wherever, whenever. We shouldnt be sitting by and letting people die for simply speaking their mind when it is within our power to stop it. We should be helping to spread free speech to all corners of the world - even if by force thats necessary.

Its hard to start a revolution in a country where you will be killed for showing any signs of opposition to the government.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Ummmm, they DONT want Iran off the map....Jesus....IT WAS A MISQUOTE. the world and its journalists agree....He NEVER said that.

Regime off the pages of history, referring to ZIONISM, a political entity who cannot be wiped from anything but peoples minds.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wait..what?

You didn't comprehend what I was saying.

I said a lot of countries there want to attack Israel because Israel provokes everyone around them.They're kind of a-holes.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

We should be helping to spread free speech to all corners of the world - even if by force thats necessary.

Think about that man. How is that different than what people say about Muslims attempting to spread Islam to the world?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Wait..what?

You didn't comprehend what I was saying.

I said a lot of countries there want to attack Israel because Israel provokes everyone around them.They're kind of a-holes.

Can I offer you a subject to look up? Its called the Yom Kippur War.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If committing adultery is morally wrong, and you stone someone for being found guilty of it, maybe there will be less adultery? And believe it or not, not everyone thinks being gay is morally correct. You can't force other people or nations to share the same views and way of life as you. I'm not here to justify stoning, I'm here to tell you we have our own country to worry about and Iran is not our business.

I know it's shockingly hard to accept for some, this day in information age where videos of life on the other side of the planet are brought to your home computer, but not every nation is like the United States.

We're not the police of the world and can't step in every situation and solve it. Or invade every country and make it a carbon copy of the US.

And if you think we can, I invite you to suit up, grab a flight, go over there and do something about it rather than complaining on numerous threads here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember reading about that. Made the Israelis look like Spartans.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i love that they do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds, other than that i know little of the country.

i would imagine by far and please the Rothschilds have been amongst the worlds worst thieves for centuries. at least the Allah crowd has some morals.

Please enlighten me:

i didn't say iran was a great nation, but i have yet to see them dictating foreign policy through bank rolling corrupt governments on a global scale, for centuries.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

We should be helping to spread free speech to all corners of the world - even if by force thats necessary.

Think about that man. How is that different than what people say about Muslims attempting to spread Islam to the world?

I dont have any problem with Muslims practicing their religion - but it is my right, just as it is theirs to regurgitate their hate speech, to ridicule Muslims, Christians, and Jews for idolizing a genocidal apparition. When governments that are ruled by religion intimidate everybody living in that nation to live under the absolutist ideology of that religion then thats wrong, and the rest of the world needs to step up to defend the rights of those being persecuted for unjust reasons.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Please enlighten me:

i didn't say iran was a great nation, but i have yet to see them dictating foreign policy through bank rolling corrupt governments on a global scale, for centuries.

Well, it is a little hard to impose your will in a world where there are multiple nations whose military power shadows yours. Iran wont do anything without an arsenal of nuclear weapons, terrorist cells, and conspiracy theories to hide behind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I know, but he didn't say that,.....he doesn't want them "off the map"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join