It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I can't figure out if you are trolling or if you truly believe all of the lies you posted.
The title of the thread is why fo you love Iran, but you list the lies of why you hate (insert current target).
So I will answer your OP against the thread title.
There are sooooomany areas I could pick your OP apart as they are all lies or just plain silly ideas, let's just use the big one.
You exclaimed,

they are the ones threatening us!

Ok say I bring 100 of my bestest armed buddies and they all have to do what I say.
I put 10 of them on each and every door and window on your house.
Would you say that I was threatening you, even if I said nothing?
Now what if you said, "GO AWAY"!!
Could I call that a threat?
So in short if you are trolling, you got me!!

But if you truly believe the lies and silly words in your OP, you might google doublespeak.
Hope it helps

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah

I am a brainwashed, troll that loves the MSM. The only problem with you conspiracy theorists is that you make assumptions without even listening to the FACTS! All of the things happened in my OP!

By some of your logic, everything that the radicals does is not Iran's fault, so everything the radicals in our own country is not our fault. WTF? Iran is run by religious fanatics!!!!!

You haven't really done a good job explaining to me why you are on the Iranians side when you get everything you've ever wanted in the West. Would you want to LIVE in Iran? Would you swear allegiance to Allah and Ahmadinejad? Would you sacrifice your life for their cause?

Yes, this post is a joke because the excuses you people have given me are ridiculous. Blame the political system! What? I am asking you why you are siding with Iran and it's because you hate the political system so you condone acts of terrorism and international laws/treaties?
edit on 13-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

you are on a conspiracy site.....what did you just call us...you conspiracy theorists...so you come here on occasion to do what....F-with us.....???

You should go back to fox news....your facts are crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I don't believe in conspiracy theories no, So I shouldn't be allowed to come on here to voice my opinion and to spread some news? You want to take away my freedom of speech? I am well aware of corruption and scandals throughout the powers of the world and I enjoy reading some conspiracy theories, doesn't mean I believe in them.

And it doesn't mean that all conspiracy theorists need to hate America!

So what are your facts to contradict my facts?

edit on 13-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Just some prime examples of Khamenei's regime:

When it comes to crimes against Humanity Iran has some catching up to do...

I'll see your list of naughty Iran vids and raise you Slavery, Genocide of Native Americans, Racial-Segregation, Japanese-American concentration camps, Guantanamo Bay, Waco, MK-Ultra, etc...

The list could and can go on and on as you know. I didn't even include police brutality and state sanctioned crimes.

The US is one giant glass house and all anyone has are rocks...

To the OP:

I don't love Iran...but I don't want to or see any benefit in pre-emptive war with them. Pre-emptive = self-fullfilling prophecy.

The justifications for pre-emptive attacks on Iran are fear-mongering to the point it creates war-mongering.

I find there is a lot of "double-think" in the anti-iran pro pre-emptive war crowd. One second they laugh at Iran's military and mock their outdated and obsolete capabilities, and in the next second they try to convince you to temble in fear at how incredibly dangerous that once laughable military now is...

they regard both contradictory perspectives as true...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I love the people of Iran,because they are sick of those who are running their country into the ground. I have faith,that with new leadership,Iran can become a great country,not feared for the wrongs of their Government,but loved for the change they want,and should have.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I love the people of Iran,because they are sick of those who are running their country into the ground. I have faith,that with new leadership,Iran can become a great country,not feared for the wrongs of their Government,but loved for the change they want,and should have.

What is the change you think they want? I have head nothing but bad things from the MSM and Iran itself. No signs of peace is coming from that nation. They want to spread Islam around the world

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.
Well this isn't actually true. See, with a moment of research you might find the actual quote which says something just a bit different than that poor mistranslation above. Fix that and I might bother to address the rest of your points, but to answer your question... Because it's a nation of people just like every other country on earth. I don't restrict my love for countries or people to just my own.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I find there is a lot of "double-think" in the anti-iran pro pre-emptive war crowd. One second they laugh at Iran's military and mock their outdated and obsolete capabilities, and in the next second they try to convince you to temble in fear at how incredibly dangerous that once laughable military now is...

they regard both contradictory perspectives as true...

Very good analysis. I agreed with this part of your post. It's a very unstable way of thinking...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Well this isn't actually true. See, with a moment of research you might find the actual quote which says something just a bit different than that poor mistranslation above. Fix that and I might bother to address the rest of your points, but to answer your question... Because it's a nation of people just like every other country on earth. I don't restrict my love for countries or people to just my own.

Maybe he never said it but I am sure he wants to and the country's actions reflect that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

WHAT????

your facts are based on MSM????

They want to do what now?? spread Islam like the way the world bank has spread itself into all the nations of the world?

Have you no idea that they are currently fighting their government and that they had a revolt not too long ago?
They will eventually succeed and those evacuation plans the ruling class had, will be used this time around.

The US is just posturing so they can walk in and take the credit as the liberators, but really the people will throw their government out and set up a democratic country. You have soooooooooooo much reading to do. Get started before you give your opinion on threads like this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So all of the official reports I am hearing about, you know ones that top officials tell the MSM to tell us about Iran makes me sick to my stomach everyday

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries
Iran creates suicide bombers
Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements
Iran creates stealth flying boat...
Iran sends Obama model toy drone
Iran will not stop nuclear program
US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?)

To me, it seems that this poorly put together administration has done everything in it's power to not go to war with Iran and Iran is not showing any signs of stopping their threats against the west. So why do people on ATS which the government (for now) allows to operate, love Iran so much?

Again, we have pretty much bowed to everything so we are not in WWIII already. Trust me, if a republican like Reagan or Bush was in office we'd be in war right now. I don't understand why you people are complaining about the US sanctions, and we should just leave Iran alone, when they are the ones threatening us!

Please explain this to me slowly, because apparently I am just a paid shill from the republican party and I also am a war monger.

i love that they do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds, other than that i know little of the country.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I also find it funny that the majority of the topics on this site take the MSM at face value for MOST things. Nobody goes around screaming that all the MSM articles are fake, just the ones they don't like...Sigh.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I love Iranians cause their comedians are hilarious. I love Iranians cause they dont interfere with Canada's lumber, cattle, oil and other industries. I love the fact they dont have 800 some military bases around the world. I love Iran cause their leader speaks with alot more fn sincerity and honesty than other leaders. I love Iran because they didnt sell my country a single engine interceptor flying ford for waaaay more than they did to Japan and Italy. .... now watch the feds call me up to correct me...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

i love that they do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds, other than that i know little of the country.

So a bank run by international thieves and Allah is better?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The question you posit is, in its essence, pure childishness.

You might as well have asked, "If you love Iran so much, why don't you marry it?"

There are people in this country who believe that each nation has the right to be sovereign, and if they don't pose a direct threat to us, we should leave them alone. Does that mean that we "love" them? Don't be silly. And no, I don't believe any mainstream media stories about supposed "threats" from Iran. If we were really threatened, we wouldn't have been getting jerked off for the past three years about Iran's supposed danger to the US. We would have taken care of it directly.

In case you've been asleep for the last decade, we have made it our business to go into countries which have done nothing to us, deposed their government, put a puppet government in its place, destroyed their infrastructure, killed and maimed thousands of their citizens, and ripped off their treasuries, all in the name of "nation building" and "democracy".

I don't give a rat's ass what goes on in other countries, although I do care about humanity. I guess I'm selfish. I'm too busy caring and worrying about our own country. Send our sons and daughters back into harm's way, half way around the world, because Israel says so? I don't think so.

Most of us are aware of the Brookings Institute's "Which Path To Persia?", which is a study on how to take down Iran. www.brookings.edu...

This was published in 2009. The media has been working the American people with baloney ever since.

I consider our own nation, and Israel, to be a bigger threat to world peace than little Iran. Nice try resurrecting Dubya's "Mushroom Clouds" fear-mongering, but no cigar.

We need to clean up our own backyard before we go bombing others.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

My facts are based on the MSM and how else will I be able to learn what is going on in that country? Can you tell me how you came to learn about the revolution? Will they topple the government? That's not a fact, that's an opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

thieves????? by whose standards, proof and all that???? Allah...I see you take the rational xenophobic perspective to offer us here....nice...

If anything the expropriated funds that the Iranians lost would be more like theft.....

How does that justify your war any better???

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have head nothing but bad things from the MSM and Iran itself. No signs of peace is coming from that nation. They want to spread Islam around the world

That is where your confusion begins. The MSM is just the PR arm of the government. And I don't have a love for Iran, never been there so I don't have a personal opinion on the matter. I DO have a hatred for hypocrisy though and that is what the MSM stands for.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

What makes you think leaving Iran alone will do ANYTHING. And aren't we doing this now, for the most part?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join