It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's looks like a cop on a power trip to me. They need to train officers better, no reason to take a person life for them driving off if its not a violent crime. All the officer had to do is write down the lady tag number and visit her at home to have a talk with her.

The family lawyer needs to demand a copy of the so called "call about a suspicious women sitting in a Jeep Wrangler". That would be the first thing i would want to make sure it wasn't just a cop harassing citizens for no reason at all like we know they love to do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

It sounds really, really bad.....but lets wait till all the facts are in. Still many questions to be answered. Everyone, even police are innocent until proven guilty.
brice

Unless you're parked in a parking lot, then you are not innocent until proven guilty and your sentence is death by firing squad.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
look at the yellow tags on the road , most likely empty shell casing from the bullets , if the cop was stuck by the window it broke on the first shot. , 6 shoots were atleast exsessive force. he had to of fallowed the car down the street, it hard to say the cop was in danger when like I said the first bullet broke the window unless he shot into the door, but even if 2 or more shots were shot he would have been clear from the moving car by simply standing still and the car moving forward , he chased the car , how because the casings aren't all in a row , and are at 2 different angles , only real question is the cop right or left handed and which hand was stuck in the window

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The big issue with any police shooting is if the danger posed to the officer was proportionate to the requirement to take arms against an unarmed indivudal. if the police officer was dragged along by the car; then i would say absolutely this is a justified case of self defence. However should the officer have fired his weapon against a person who was driving away from him at the time. then this is disproportionate and this officer should be charged with murder. it is that simple. it is not a capital offence to drive away from a police officer. shocking, RIP and best wishes to the family.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
look im probably going to be flamed for this but lets face it. theres good cops and bad cops. i work at the Raleigh police department. RPD. and i have never seen this kind of behaviour from our good men and women. and it pains me when i see that every police officer is having his or her name spit on because of these few disscusting acts.

only shining on the bad makes ATS look like fox news, lets please not forget the people who protect this country from the inside.

kudos to the OP for this information, things like this keep my eyes open. i would like to get more information on what happend in detail but sometimes thats just not possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Cops, way more dangerous than any Al-CIAda running around... or cancer... or rapists... or murderers...

Cops should be avoided at all costs. Never call them. Take care of your own problems. That should save your life literally and figuratively a couple of times over a lifetime.

If the guy testimony is true, the cops needs the electric chair as an example. Cops should respect the law and since they have the confidence of people intrusted in them, they should have harsher sentences when they break the law.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

I really agree with you on this one! Police actually use terrorism today to "demand" complience ..... their belief that they are the "annoited enforcers" and we all must bow to them upon command!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

But the witness said he had one hand on her door handle and one hand on the gun, and never had his arm caught.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wazorshawp

No, he heard loud arguing first and went to check it out. The house must have been close to where the car was parked. How close can a house be to a nearby parking lot? And how much can you hear through a closed window? How loud would the arguing have to be to hear it? Was his own window open or shut?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Shooting dead an unarmed woman! Says it all really. Even if she was armed, shooting her 6 times is massively excessive!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

He was outside I believe, and her window had to be down in order to argue (not to mention the cop was outside so he could be heard). No reason to doubt the witness, much reason to doubt the cop. We will know when the reports come in. Should be able to tell if he has any bruises, shot the gun with an opposite hand, how well aimed the shots were, etc. What I want to know is, why on earth would he have enough of his arm in the car that he couldn't get it out? They don't roll up with that much speed or force.

The cops story smells fishy. I don't think anyone can deny that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
U don't have to roll your window down much at all for a cop. And a cop should not be reaching into a vehicle, epically a women's. If the window starts going up, ull get your ARM out if the window. Why was his arm in the vehicle, was he grabbing or touching this women.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Its been observed that some, not all of the police carry a shoot first and ask questions later attitude which makes 1 question their internal belief system in a god figure as they are protecting his creations? Sometimes it seems they feel as if they wont face the SAME JUDGMENT that ALL will face during judgment day and THIS is sad. So 1 prays for the family of the slain elder and for the soul of the who sent her for he may not know what awaits his soul to balance its deeds like Ammit*...

In Egyptian mythology, Ammit (also spelled Ammut, Ammet, Amam, Amemet and Ahemait) was the personification of divine retribution for all the wrongs one had committed in life. She dwelt in the Hall of Ma'at, who was the personification of the concept of truth, balance, and order. In the Ancient Egyptian underworld (known as Duat) hearts of the dead were weighed by Anubis against a feather from Ma'at's headdress. The hearts of those who were heavy with wrongdoing failed the test were given to Ammit for her to devour. Those whose souls were devoured were not permitted to enter Aaru, having to be restless forever‹effectively dying a second time. If the heart was lighter than a feather then the soul was judged by the god of the underworld, Osiris. [

In myth Ammit was not worshipped, and she was never regarded as a goddess. Instead, she embodied all that the Egyptians feared, threatening to bind them to eternal restlessness if they did not follow the principle of Ma'at. Thus Ammit was depicted with the head of a crocodile or dog, the front part of her body as a lioness or leopard, and her hind quarters in the form of a hippopotamus, a combination of those animals which were considered as the most dangerous to the Ancient Egyptians. Although often referred to as a demon, by destroying evil she acted as a force for good.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Cops should be avoided at all costs. Never call them. Take care of your own problems. That should save your life literally and figuratively a couple of times over a lifetime.

I wasn't going to join in on this thread until I read this ^ up here. That is a load of bull, and you know it. Cops have saved my life more than once. Are you trying to tell me that instead of calling the cops when my step-father was beating my mum nearly to death I should have "taken care of my own problems"? # that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

I wasn't going to join in on this thread until I read this ^ up here. That is a load of bull, and you know it. Cops have saved my life more than once. Are you trying to tell me that instead of calling the cops when my step-father was beating my mum nearly to death I should have "taken care of my own problems"? # that.

Most times that I've called the cops, I ended up becoming the suspect because quite frankly, I don't have a likable attitude. I've never been arrested because I have never let a cop catch me doing anything illegal (not like I really do illegal things anyways), but that hasn't stopped them from throwing me against their vehicles and violating my privacy just to show me who is the bigger man.

Frankly, I don't see much use in ever dealing with a cop who's job is to deal with the lives of regular people, because they never bring some neutral attitude to the job.

And for you example? Pick up a baseball bat and kneecap him, and then call the cops if it appears that he will first. You're within your moral and justified rights to do so.

Just remember that as soon as you make that call to the cops, even by just dialing the number, you've just invited them to step into your life.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Shame. The OP calls the "cop" brainwashed. Makes the case seem simple by saying she was shot by merely rolling up her window.

But without all the ACTUAL facts, look at all the brainwashed cop haters on ATS that chime in, calling for his "capitol punishment".

I truly wonder who is brainwashed, here.

The title elicits anger and hate, right off the bat.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
Well, that's what happens when you arm ignorant thugs and ask them to 'protect' you. Most cops have GED's and MAYBE a 2-year Associates degree. Being a cop is for the ignorant and most are actually unaware of most LAW, same as US Army Infantry. Guess what US Army Infantry end up doing when they're back state-side and unemployed? Yep, you guessed it; they become cops.

I don't trust cops at all. Never will.

Emphasis mine.

So, I have to ask you, what exactly is wrong with having a GED? Because of multiple problems during my high school experience I left and got my GED. What's wrong with that? You do know that it is a high school equivalence diploma, right? You do know that the GED testing makes sure you are actually intelligent enough and know what you should have by the time you graduated high school, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I guess he was deadly serious when he told her "I will get you one day, lady", after she failed him.

Sweet revenge, or retard cop?

Where's Wapner?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by randomname
Steroid testing and a minimum i.q. over 80 and the problem of psychotic murdering imbeciles wearing badges will start to go away.

It's probably one of the few jobs that pays fairly well, and little to no education is required.

yeah, and lower i.q. scores with little or no education seems to be what they're looking for in their officers.

Maybe those who're easily manipulated?
edit on 13-2-2012 by dannotz because: add

Have you ever taken the test to become a police officer? No? Then how do you know they look for people with low I.Q.'s? I know someone personally who attempted to take that test. He's one of the smartest people I know and FAILED. Not because there's "some conspiracy to make sure all cops are dumb" but because he simply did not know enough of what was on that test. 99% of those that were there to take that test failed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by dubiousone

I failed to see any video to confirm this.

I need confirmation.

Otherwise I see no reason to assume the professional was wrong.

You dont need a video to confirm it, use common sense and you will come to the same conclusion.

Unarmed woman shot 6 times, one whilst the copper's arm is 'allegedly' trapped, and 5 more times after he 'allegedly' freed his arm. Can you please explain how shooting someone who is unarmed, and already dying from a gunshot wound a further 5 times is considered professional?!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Believer101

Most times that I've called the cops, I ended up becoming the suspect because quite frankly, I don't have a likable attitude. I've never been arrested because I have never let a cop catch me doing anything illegal (not like I really do illegal things anyways), but that hasn't stopped them from throwing me against their vehicles and violating my privacy just to show me who is the bigger man.

Frankly, I don't see much use in ever dealing with a cop who's job is to deal with the lives of regular people, because they never bring some neutral attitude to the job.

And for you example? Pick up a baseball bat and kneecap him, and then call the cops if it appears that he will first. You're within your moral and justified rights to do so.

Just remember that as soon as you make that call to the cops, even by just dialing the number, you've just invited them to step into your life.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Yeah, because that's exactly what a terrified 14 year old can do when her drunken step-dad is beating her mother.
In my experience, and there have been plenty, cops have NEVER done anything bad. Unless you've done something to make yourself seem suspicious, they're there to help. In your cases, you probably did something to provoke such actions. But who am I to judge?

And honestly, no duh I've invited them into my life. Without them, my mother would be dead. Without them, I would be dead. Without them, others would be dead, too, from my drunken step-father going on a rampage and deciding driving was appropriate after an all-day drinking binge.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join