It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree, seems logical that cops and politicians should both get harsher punishments for breaking the law due to the responsibility entrusted in them by the people.

--

Each time I read a post like this, I ask myself what do we do? What can I do in my life right now to make a difference and help the movement towards a better future.

--

It is clear that something needs to change about the state of things. However, it is not always so clear as to what that is. It would be nice to see more advice and solutions to problems like these.

It is important that we verify the information and have a little scepticism - and here at ATS, there is plenty of that. There are some very well read individuals here who often come along and set some facts straight.

However, sometimes topics tends to get stuck in a cycle of bickering about the little details and not too much energy is left to be given towards a viable solutions to the problems at hand.

What we need are more solutions. The wise members here at ATS should continue offering possible solutions to some of the more popular/pressing topics as we continue to go down the rabbit hole together.
edit on 13-2-2012 by philozofer because: Spelling and stuff...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by dubiousone

I failed to see any video to confirm this.

I need confirmation.

Otherwise I see no reason to assume the professional was wrong.

Gorman91, are you a cop? If not, why do you always take the position that the cop is right and the citizen always got why he or she deserved?

If you are a cop, are you saying that you have never seen a situation where your fellow cop was wrong?

By the way, why would you need a video to confirm this? The woman, an over 50 year old school teacher who was doing absolytely nothing wrong is dead. The cop is alive. The cop is not harmed in any way. The cop shot the woman to death with multiple bullets from his handgun. What more confirmation would you need to show that the cop is probably in the wrong?
edit on 2/13/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/13/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I will wait for the rest of the story to come out because if she did trap his arm in the door and began to drive off, that would be justified. If someone has a hold of your arm and began to drive off, how would you handle the situation? You guys have a great advantage that this officer didn't in your response... time.
On a side note, I am noticing a pattern. Cops are bad, Ron Paul supporters are druggies, Christians are stupid, Occupy are a bunch of spoiled kids, Muslims are terrorists.. etc. How come we are quick to judge someone based on these kinds of stereotypes? Maybe if we gather all the information before coming to these conclusions, the world would be a much better place.

I'm sorry but shooting a senior woman SIX TIMES is in no way the proper response. MAYBE one shot to the arm or leg.
SIX SHOTS = "Well I shot her once... ah f*** it, that felt kinda good. *fires FIVE MORE BULLETS AT POINT BLANK for a total of SIX POINT BLANK GUNSHOTS FROM A 9mm or .45 PISTOL.
SIX.
POINT DAMN BLANK DUDE... into a senior aged woman.
That isn't justified in anyway based on the presented story dude.

Arm rolled up in window ≠ Blow her a*** the f*** away.... if you think it does wow.
The "blatantness" of the pigs' abuse of citizens is getting worse and worse as they get dumber and more arrogant. People need to stop making excuses for these d***heads. You guys sound like that abused wife that constantly makes excuses for the husband that uses her face as a doorstop.

"He didn't mean it" ..."It was my fault, I was stupid"... "He's really a nice guy"... "I should've just listened to him"
edit on 13-2-2012 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49

Well I think we have to disagree that most ATSer's are just your average citizen. I think the biggest misconception by people on this site is that all cops are governed by some master agenda. I grew up around many cops and still keep in contact with a large body of cops through various connections in the community, and most of them have no real agenda besides not getting shot and trying to do some good during the day. ATS always points out when stressful situations go wrong as this one did and rush to conclusions, like that the cop was killing his lover????? I am sure when they see a trooper changing a tire on the side of the road or grabbing a kid from a burning building it is part of the NWO too. However, I am not saying this was fully justified I just think its odd that ATS is always ready to hang all cops without many facts.

Its not "all" cops why do you keep saying that "ATSrs" are categorizing "all" cops? In fact I don't recall ANYONE NOT ONE "ATSer" EVER say "all cops" if you can find me just one post that ever said that "all cops are bad" or something to that extent that includes "all cops" I will eat my hat.

So, stop whining because apparently you have cops in your family and its blurring your perspective on this.

-Alien
edit on 2/13/2012 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Gorman91, are you a cop? If not, why do you always take the position that the cop is right and the citizen always got why he or she deserved?

idk. Why do you automatically assume the scientist is right? The Judge? The mathematician? The OP?

By the way, why would you need a video to confirm this? The woman, an over 50 year old school teacher who was doing absolytely nothing wrong is dead. The cop is alive. The cop is not harmed in any way. The cop shot the woman to death with multiple bullets from his handgun. What more confirmation would you need to show that the cop is probably in the wrong?

If you have to ask this it speaks to your inexperience to the world. I've injured people without a pint of damage done to me before. Both in the rightful and the wrongful.

Who comes out alive in the end says nothing to who was violent, who was wrong, who was right, and who won.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
One bullet, one pane of toughened glass = end of window = no trapped arm. Even laminated would not be much more bullet resistant.

Yeah the story don't make sense and don't add up. If the woman rolled up his arm and is driving off the first round the cop shot would have blown out the window, then his arm would be freed right?? So why would he feel that he needs to continue to shoot her 6 times?? It doesn't make sense, unless he meant to shoot the window out and accidentally shot her as well and so he continued to pump lead into her to make it look justified. like you said and I totally agree one bullet = no more window = no trapped arm. Side windows in cars are meant to shatter into small cubes, so you aren't totally trapped in case of fire or rollover or water flooding. The only window that is tempered safety glass is the front windshield protecting you from glass hitting you in the face in an accident. Unless you got a expensive security vehicle with bulletproof glass, but that's not the case here obviously.
edit on 13-2-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I need confirmation.

I agree I see no reason to assume that professional witness was wrong.....

Anyways like I said you don't need video there will be plenty of projectile point of entry and angle evidence along with the cause of death and location of the entry/exit wounds evidence undoubtedly presented by professionals.

I'm willing to bet that the cops dash cam was conveniently "turned off at the time" or "not operational at the time".

-Alien

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Death to the perpetrators!! Fu**ing pigs come pick on me I'm ready to die motha fuc**!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Why do cops even have real bullets? Rubber bullets plz

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I need confirmation.

aye, maybe so but we have every reason to presume the victim was INNOCENT, don't we?
and, since she is presumed innocent (at every level of suspicion), the actions of this "professional" are hardly justified, now are they?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Your right because no one on this site and more specifically has called for the cop to be put death. You know who uses words like troglodyte, people who are ignorant but want to come off as an academic or learned type. You have not responded to anything I said you just flipped because I dont conform to your agenda. Speaking of facebook most people on site are like the high school chicks who frequent that site. If someone disagrees with you, your army of friends are there to rescue to point out that your irrational fear/ideas are in fact valid. No one here is coming up with any real info or legitimate theories on this one. It is just "I dont like cops" and "I believe there is a conspiracy behind everything" therefore my idea that the cop was out for blood and he is brainwashed so this is murder. Ill take a try at this since I read the article and have the same facts as you. Hmmm she was at the church so she was a secret vatican assassian, the cop stumbled upon her and the eyewitness was just covering for her. Its all conjecture thats all I am saying, maybe the cop was wrong, but to just automatically assume this eyewitness is right because it conforms to your beliefs about cops is stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What is so suspicious about a 54yr. old woman sitting in a vehicle
in a church parking lot at 10 A.M. ? ?
Do americans really find that suspicious ? ? ?
Normal people would see it as just another typical day.
. . . wow, talk about implanting fear and propaganda
into people heads.

at approximately 10 a.m. Thursday, Culpeper Police got a call about a suspicious women sitting in a Jeep Wrangler in a church parking lot

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

If you can find me whining I'll eat my hat. I'm simply saying I have seen no reasoned explanation on this thread, just mere conjecture. Even the title is just someones belief. We do not know why she was shot, and we have no evidence that shows this cop was some how brainwashed. I have no family that are cops, just merely knew some growing up, believe me or not doesnt matter. However, I just speak from my own experience with being pulled over or interacting with cops. Most times it was great and I have seen nothing that shows brain washing. I for one am glad that the cops will ask people what they are doing when someone says they are acting suspicious. Id rather have someone get all upset and indignant than somebody rob my house or business or worse kill me or a family member. unfortunately things like this happen and I feel bad for the family but there is nothing I can see in this story to support any of the theories here

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

If the car even moves a centimeter while they are trying to arrest you on foot or in vehicle it is considered resisting arrest and with a vehicle well that is a 4000 pound weapon they will shoot you and claim you are the "bad guy" 100% of the time. Just because you were trying to get away, it doesn't matter...they are above the law and until someone stops them they will continue to torture and stomp all over you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i realy want to see a civil war in usa.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

There are plenty of released government documents about civilian deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. So make your argument about his evidence, but don't try to use that argument to deny a factual problem.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Seems a murder charge would be appropriate. Is he really going to claimthat he was in fear for his life...with so many witnesses that are not supportingthemurderer...
Strange days

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, that's what happens when you arm ignorant thugs and ask them to 'protect' you. Most cops have GED's and MAYBE a 2-year Associates degree. Being a cop is for the ignorant and most are actually unaware of most LAW, same as US Army Infantry. Guess what US Army Infantry end up doing when they're back state-side and unemployed? Yep, you guessed it; they become cops.

I don't trust cops at all. Never will.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Professional witness doesn't exist.

It's all in the data. And if the bullets are everywhere, it means there was trouble a foot. If they all go at the general same direction, then it means the officer lied.

It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You presume the innocence of the accused.

Look around. I don't see many people assuming innocence of the cop.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join