It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
this is disgusting, Clear misuse of power. He didn't want to loose face to a 50+ women and had to back his words.

If his arm was "trapped" pistol whipping the glass would have worked. Then shoot out the tires. This cop should be put into prison with all the other people hes put in prison. I doubt will hear anything of it tho.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Now this one I believe involves a crime by a policeman. A lot of the posts about cops gone bad are a bit unbelievable or are told in a way that is biased. This cop will spend the rest of his life in prison.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Steroid testing and a minimum i.q. over 80 and the problem of psychotic murdering imbeciles wearing badges will start to go away.

It's probably one of the few jobs that pays fairly well, and little to no education is required.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

No, we're all criminals.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Why doesnt the feds get involved with this? This is a local police department, shouldnt the feds intervene on behalf of this womans violation of civil rights? I understand what kind of responses i will get but think about it, this is terrorism it should be investigated.

Yes, thank you. This is Terrorism.

This is the terrorism that is happening in America. Not the Jihadist terrorism that the government tells you is so rampant, the terrorism caused by persons of authority and political "leaders". The mass hysteria of our country.

I think that if the witness is credible and is for sure on what he/she is saying then this cop should be sitting in a cell.

A murder is a murder, badge or not, guilty.

Pretty terrible thing to wake up to.

great reply
edit on 13-2-2012 by dannotz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
Steroid testing and a minimum i.q. over 80 and the problem of psychotic murdering imbeciles wearing badges will start to go away.

It's probably one of the few jobs that pays fairly well, and little to no education is required.

yeah, and lower i.q. scores with little or no education seems to be what they're looking for in their officers.

Maybe those who're easily manipulated?
edit on 13-2-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
In cases like this independent investigations should be done. By this either out of state or federal investigators with no ties to the police officer need to be done. The investigation should contain well rounded ballistic and scientific information. Was there any more witnesses and is their any camera evidence perhaps a security camera from the building and if the camera evidence is missing why.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And watch as he gets away with murder because all piggies are above the law. Oink oink!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Yep.. the do discriminate against applying officer's with higher IQ's. The excuse they gave was that the intelligent officers would likely become bored with the job, which is yet to be seen and probably not at all the case given the job and the current economy.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
wow, cop fires SIX BULLETS into an unarmed sunday school teacher. anyone who falls back on the defend-the-police argument, in terms of this atrocity specifically, is not seeing reality. this is so unbelievable, it takes a lot to shock me these days but this one did it.

america? not the place i was brainwashed into believing it was during grade school. i've known the truth for years, but reading this just smacked me in the face with reality once again.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by dannotz

Yep.. the do discriminate against applying officer's with higher IQ's. The excuse they gave was that the intelligent officers would likely become bored with the job, which is yet to be seen and probably not at all the case given the job and the current economy.

which makes me shake my head in amused disbelief every time - seriously, being a cop (patrol anyway, probably not desk jobs) is one of the least boring occupations i can think of. frightening, sad, exhausting, sure - but NOT boring. obviously, they don't want intelligent police forces... hm, wonder why? they don't want their army to be comprised of individuals that think for themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Check out the media spin on this one.
www2.starexponent.com...

"The two had a conversation, according to police, and while the officer attempted to retrieve Cook’s ID, she suddenly closed her car window, trapping the officer’s arm. Police say she then started driving away dragging the officer alongside her.

According to eyewitness Kris Buchele and police, the policeman repeatedly commanded Cook to stop, but she refused and was shot. Buchele described the initial shot as “point blank” and said the officer then fired at least five more shots as Cook pulled out of the parking lot and onto North East Street. The Jeep headed south, past the intersection with East Spencer Street, before crashing into a telephone pole."

According to this spin, it sure sounds like Kris Buchele verified that the officer had his arm stuck, and was repeatedly asking her to stop while she was being dragged away.

I want to know where they hire authors willing to spin like that... I wouldn't do it for any amount of money.

P.S. Totally off the real topic here, but what was he doing with his hand that far in the window that he couldn't get it out in time? "Cop"ping a feel?

edit on 13-2-2012 by Ace420 because: Added PS

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is what is coming.

Police are actually starting to believe they are untouchable. Fortunately, there are many more people out there that don't accept this and are prepared to school those officers that think this way.

Peace

They're very touchable - just not through traditional methodology.

There are two very different stories here. The investigation should prove which is the correct one, and if the officer's version is found to be deficient according to the evidence at the scene, he needs to be slapped into a slammer.

In general population.

What may happen is administrative punishment - dismissal at worst. If that's the way it goes, well, I'll not say what I think needs doing. Culpepper already knows, and no one else needs to.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jewdiful

Of course not, why would they want their pawns armed with anything aside from firepower. I've had a few run ins with police and never seen one exhibit common sense. Never seen one show any real desire to help. It is only going to get worse too, much worse.
edit on 13-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Trapping somebodies arm in a car window and dragging them along is ATTEMPTED MURDER, cop or not. The officer was completely right to take the action that he did.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nocollegeonsunday

That story is in question though as a witness stated. Also, it's pretty hard to actually trap someones arm in a car unless he was reaching in past the elbow which makes no sense. The forearm tends to taper down in size AND how fast do a window roll up? Certainly he didn't try to reach into a crack in the window. Something is up, it's obvious.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Those of you that claim that we are losing our freedom and have already deemed this guy guilty, hypocrites... Freedom has to work both ways. If you guys are comfortable passing judgement based on the info available, how is that any different then the system we have now? I'm not defending the officer, I'm defending his right to a fair trial. If we don't stop running on pure emotion then nothing changes.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Woman shot point black by cop in police station parking lot.

Te legraph

According to a security guard, she drove into a police patrol van parked on the road outside as she attempted to reverse her Volkwagen Golf.
Sipho Baloyi said that moments later, a police sergeant walked out of the station and shot her in the upper torso, before walking back inside.
"He didn’t say anything, but walked to her passenger window. He shot her upper arm and it looked like the bullet went through her breast and out of her chest,” Mr Baloyi told *The Star* newspaper.
He said he pleaded with the sergeant to call emergency services, but claims the officer responded: “She’s dying already, there’s no point in calling the ambulance.”

This happened 28 Apr 2011, last year, but shares the same cold blooded killing by police officers, who then lie to avoid punishment. In this case the cop was fired, but that hardly counts as punishment for murder.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
perhaps she didnt think he was a cop? woman alone in a parking lot at night might be prone to not just trust some one with out id and it seems that some of the local police are members of the church so perhaps there was church drama going on?and on a side note one of the commenters came up with a good point when did jeep start making fast windows? if it was a wrangler most windows are crank operated (depending on type of top) or hell some are even just zippers other type of jeep power windows no problem but they are pretty slow most of the time (i own a 99 grand cherokee and drove a 97 wrangler in highschool)
edit on 13-2-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Absolutely 100% incorrect, thats some power trip gone way too far, the police officer should have thought first before reacting like this. Break the window don't shoot the driver six times.....

These police officers are definately caught up in the inner workings of the matrix. They are just lost, like a lot of unfortunate people in our world.

This is madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join