It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Almost sounds like she might have been having a medical emergency of some kind. Low blood sugar or maybe confusion brought on by a stroke/TIA. That kind of thing happens quite a bit actually, but usually the police are quick to recognize it. Or at least not pull their gun and start shooting.

Medical examiner should be able to determine if that played into what happened. Will have to keep an eye on it.

Innocent until proven otherwise, but I'm really having a hard time finding the justification under any circumstance minus the lady pointing a gun at the officer, which clearly did not happen.

In any case, my thoughts and prayers are with the family; so tragic

edit on 2/13/2012 by toepick because: for clarity..lack of properly caffinated system

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I will wait for the rest of the story to come out because if she did trap his arm in the door and began to drive off, that would be justified. If someone has a hold of your arm and began to drive off, how would you handle the situation? You guys have a great advantage that this officer didn't in your response... time.
On a side note, I am noticing a pattern. Cops are bad, Ron Paul supporters are druggies, Christians are stupid, Occupy are a bunch of spoiled kids, Muslims are terrorists.. etc. How come we are quick to judge someone based on these kinds of stereotypes? Maybe if we gather all the information before coming to these conclusions, the world would be a much better place.

No, it would not be justified, even if she started to drive with his arm caught in her window.

The eyewitness says the officer's arm was not caught in the window and that he shot at her five times as she was driving away. Why was he shooting at her? She hadn't committed any crime. Some damn fool called the cops and reported a "suspicious" woman in the church parking lot. Being characterized as "suspicious" does not justify a death sentence carried out by a police officer who deems himself the judge, jury, and executioner out on the street!

There is something seriously wrong with this officer's story. I don't believe his story that his arm was caught in the window of her vehicle. Why would his arm have been reaching inside her vehicle in the first place? What intelligent or competent police officer reaches inside a vehicle like that? None do that!! If his arm was reaching inside her vehicle as claimed, as unlikely as that scenario is, he would have had plenty of time to pull it out once her window started rolling up.

As far as the claimed danger to the officer is concerned, since he had his gun in hand, all he would have had to do is strike the window hard with the butt of his gun. The window would have shattered into a million small shards and his arm would have been freed. As one or more others have asked, why didn't he shoot the vehcile's tires if the only thing in his extremely limited repertoire of solutions involved discharging his firearm?

There was no justification for his shooting the woman under any conceivable view of the situation.

Something else was going on there. I do not believe that this officer is speaking the truth.

edit on 2/13/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I can imagine a situation where it was. If he *was* caught, he could have been dragged under the wheel. I know in such a situation I would just keep shooting until she stopped.

Depends on the bullets' vectors.

You are dead wrong. That officer murdered a citizen who was doing nothing wrong. If a dangerous situation existed, it was created by this officer not by the citizen. The woman obviously felt threatened by this officer as shown be her behavior of rolling up her window and attempting to drive away. I see no reason to question the testimnony of the disinterested eyewitness who watched this whole thing play out from nearby. There was clearly no danger to anyone until the officer arrived on the "scene" and started a patently inappropriate interaction with a citizen who had done no wrong.
edit on 2/13/2012 by dubiousone because: Spelling correction.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am so sorry for randomly chiming in but this topic has me unable to just lurk. I seriously feel something major does need to be done and honestly we are the ones who need to do it and fast. I am not war nor fear-mongering but can we please think about this logically, we all have sovereignty under our creator whether it be a god, idol, or simply nature and evolutionary force, practically all of them combined sounds more likely. My point is this, we have a right to defend our self and as a whole we must stop a tyrannical force. How are you guys going to feel when the white house is like saddam's palace, and people are being kidnapped, or shot and killed for simply acting out of line. Oh wait that is kind of what is happening isn't it......

My theory collect all of our human rights violations from these government forces, records of all these simply unjustified killings that have been going on. They are all over the place, think about the major scheme in traffic courts, think about how the government will take over your life because you claim residence and citizenship (standing agreements to terms and conditions) by meddling majority of affairs in your life, food, water, power, land, licensing, and then take a third of your wages. Yes the money is used to repairs roads and such, but think about it why should you lose your license or even get charged BIG fines, because you don't have insurance, I feel everyone should have some form of basic personal liability insurance if they want to use the roads, but licensing in general is a violation of our rights to begin with. There are people who cannot drive worth a effin ish that have their license because they could pay for the high cost of driving school and driving test, drivers license fee, registration fee, taxes??? lol, me had basic job for 19-20(now 22) and had to work full time to pay rent and buy food and need to travel to work and back, and of course don't quite have the money in all honesty to keep up, and I know many don't. A lot of people are so upset but don't know what to do. I say this website and this thread spark a collective effort of all who can see this NOW and have everyone nationwide come together against our government. Not violently I do not mean lets shoot or blow up I mean lets gather all of this and soon we can get everyone to see the threat the has arrived, it is bank controlled its forces extend into all aspects of our lives, we cannot even join together in matrimony without getting ....license??? we have to be licensed to breathe, I have truthfully been told by a Baltimore city police officer that "we feel people should need a license to breed lol," I guess the lol makes it a joke of course, not an idea that's obviously a bias based point of view on life. There is a sick demon upon us, I am sorry to make it out to be like that but it is, it is money, it is false value, it is innocent killing, it is unfair taxing and false representation and stripping of human rights as soon as birth, so you have a birth certificate with your name in all caps? That is your Citizen (Company Name) you are just you, whatever everyone calls you, not in all capital letters, no one addresses you in all caps, but the government, why? They are now a company, not a government, a company the only way they can pull you into slavery is through contract, tickets, welfare, citizenship, licensing, credit, everything requires identifying numbers and accounts, what do you think a birth certificate and social security number are? Whats up with this terrorism ish? We are not under any threat, well we weren't but I feel if we stop them now we may show the world we don't stand up for true terrorism and human threats within false money false courts and false wars in lieu of false security, our security is killing us. We need to gather all of this within a thread, keep it clean and take all of this and keep it as evidence of all the things happening to our people, we are being enslaved through forced poverty, media diversion of true world happenings, overtaxed, underpaid no matter what your true education lies in. Humanity is doomed we must break this way of thinking peacefully. I feel I will most likely disappear for posting something like this but I feel we must truly get our country back from this evil force called the government. What has happened? Everyone we need to keep gathering all of this in one local place and bringing forth great people to assist us in getting ourselves a new government inside and out, back to the constitution, am I wrong for that? I just needed to get this out.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
IF she rolled her window up on his arm he should have broke the window with his gun to escape.

They give any jacka$$ a badge nowadays.

Life in prison wouldn't even be enough to justify his evil.
edit on 2/13/2012 by VerityPhantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Another case of a cop having a mental disease where he cant handle being "dissed" by a citizen. The cop should ultimately be charged with Second Degree Murder and Filing a False Report. He should be fired and his pension should be forfeited to the Cook family.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

Justice will be served. The problem is when people / police just jump to conclusions. All kinds of problems happen when people / police just assume. We can all be part of the solution which ails our society or we can be part of the problem. Just keep holding the law makers feet to the fire. We will get justice.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

I think your right. I wouldn't be suprised

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The title of this thread should be "I hate cops and I found a article that might show something amiss in one case.... So lets all point out how we live in a third world police state".... I am glad any time a story with a cop comes up everyone on ATS becomes a criminal profiler, eye witness expert, constitutional scholar, lawyer, and omnipotent witness who knows exactly what happened at the scene, all rolled into one. Its awesome to see that all ATSer's would be the perfect cops because they make no human mistakes and never feel threatened by people acting like jerks. If only ATSer's played sports I could be a millionaire by forming a team who never panics and knows exactly what to do at every moment

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I will apologize quickly for my long confusing (to most) post, that I will probably end up explaining wtf I'm talking about forever but anyway,

My take is this...She was simply sitting in the lot, maybe she was doing something bashful, that's what privacy is for, when you buy a car, you sit behind a door with a lock and window, just like a house, we are supposed to have privacy, behind closed doors. A security behind locked doors and windows. Suspicious person is BS cops say to start an interrogation, a cop can simply say an anonymous person suspected you and he can pursue you reasonably to an extent, but when you stand on your right to privacy, aka roll the window up you are attempting to secure yourself, the only issue is this 1) under new law is the police officer can claim he suspected her of dangerous activity which is why he is saying his arm was in the window when any idiot knows it takes 10 seconds for a window to go up from bottom to top, and unless she truly was expecting privacy respect and had her window cracked why would the cop reach in far enough to get his arm stuck? That's kind of like reaching into someone's window on their house right? Isn't that trespassing? Can;t you shoot people for trespassing if they mean harm, his hand was on his gun apparently and he was trying to open her locked door (security), and I feel his arm in window story is to make up some false sense of his security being at stake and America should feel for him and not the woman who was clearly 1 shot scared, 2 shots shocked 3 shots maybe gone but seriously hurt otherwise 4 shots gone 5 shots overkill. My point is if he handed her her driver's license she surrendered to him doing that to her, that's the mind uckf, think about it, or if the cop could take her name and find her DMV/MVA record. both of those are an agreement to let cops use their departments allowed level of force on people. My thoery she didn't identify because she wasn't doing anything truly wrong, TRULY WRONG, like killing people or harrasing people, there is another story on here of a cop pulling a gun on a man and woman at a gorcery store, she didn't identify, he was mad and couldn't do anything, she had her window cracked about 6-7 inches, and she hit the lock and window buttons and he tried to reach in and unlock things(burglary) and when he did that she tried to drived off and he got scared she would tell and it would be brought out and he would get in trouble, he is a city cop, probably young, I don't have a clue but the end game is him yelling her yelling him grabbing the handle and his gun to be all do or die about it and she we know the rest. Just as the eye witness saw. Well we need to make every single person in this world an eye witness and all the naysayers must be part of this new agenda.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I hope this pig swings for his sin

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
The title of this thread should be "I hate cops and I found a article that might show something amiss in one case.... So lets all point out how we live in a third world police state".... I am glad any time a story with a cop comes up everyone on ATS becomes a criminal profiler, eye witness expert, constitutional scholar, lawyer, and omnipotent witness who knows exactly what happened at the scene, all rolled into one. Its awesome to see that all ATSer's would be the perfect cops because they make no human mistakes and never feel threatened by people acting like jerks. If only ATSer's played sports I could be a millionaire by forming a team who never panics and knows exactly what to do at every moment

We only claim and so does everyone involved even the accused that he saw what happened. Well I appreciate the notion that "ATSers" aka normal people with different views, could be police officers. I feel the idea of police officers are twisted by even bigger agendas such as the law making bodies and corps that works with them. Its all business from the routine parking ticket to Wesley's taxes lol. Just business. Not protection. Who was protected by this officers servicing actions? Everyone is saying in jail, hung, this, that, okay how about this, he should get shot 5 times, just like her if he lives, so be it, if not guess it was only meant to be. Who shot her 5 times he gets the same, its fair and balanced justice. Not free room and board for life, or whatever small punishment if any he will recieve. And I don't feel we should just kill him that't not right as human nature is concerned.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I love how people come on ATS and can't see a simple straight story for what it is, and not start ranting on how everyone is a cop hater. Please go to another site and blow off your ridiculous steam..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

Also I appreciate your reply I am new obviously and haven't notcied all of the bells and whistles. I feel this fire to the feet needs to be more planned out and not talked about. What are we doing just sitting on this website. Please I am not trying to plan a war fought with guns and violence but mere logic and a matter of numbers, of the people just saw what was happening day by day we could all come together in large masses to show the world, Occupy? Please. I like the movement, not the fact it has no substance, they don't know what they problem is they just feel it, if the people who knew what the true issue was were to also bring forth their effort, we need people to seriously gather, with their stories, all their interactions with this evil, gather now and we could see in our country what we need. Small central government with power over protection to the point we cant do it ourselves, and not power over money/power.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot

We only claim and so does everyone involved even the accused that he saw what happened. Well I appreciate the notion that "ATSers" aka normal people with different views, could be police officers. I feel the idea of police officers are twisted by even bigger agendas such as the law making bodies and corps that works with them. Its all business from the routine parking ticket to Wesley's taxes lol. Just business. Not protection. Who was protected by this officers servicing actions? Everyone is saying in jail, hung, this, that, okay how about this, he should get shot 5 times, just like her if he lives, so be it, if not guess it was only meant to be. Who shot her 5 times he gets the same, its fair and balanced justice. Not free room and board for life, or whatever small punishment if any he will recieve. And I don't feel we should just kill him that't not right as human nature is concerned.

Well I think we have to disagree that most ATSer's are just your average citizen. I think the biggest misconception by people on this site is that all cops are governed by some master agenda. I grew up around many cops and still keep in contact with a large body of cops through various connections in the community, and most of them have no real agenda besides not getting shot and trying to do some good during the day. ATS always points out when stressful situations go wrong as this one did and rush to conclusions, like that the cop was killing his lover????? I am sure when they see a trooper changing a tire on the side of the road or grabbing a kid from a burning building it is part of the NWO too. However, I am not saying this was fully justified I just think its odd that ATS is always ready to hang all cops without many facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I have no steam to blow off without a valid reason. The motto of this site is deny ignorance yet anytime a news story comes up most of this site comes up with dumb explanations or are ready to kill people with spotty facts.Who knows how reliable this eye witness is and if he really saw everything. Yep but we should convict the cop based on this guy. I am just saying I have read tons of stories like this and many times the eye witness account doesnt add up or is proven false. This isnt a simple story unless you believe that everything is life is a plan for global domination and everyone is out to get you. If you want to believe those things then go turn on Alex Jones and join the prison planet forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

See the thing is its simply the banker's agenda. Money is truly the root of all evil now that it has been replaced with something of no true value. Just give us those serials number stamped pieces of paper so we can give it to people to use in the world, okay it works, but we work hard for those pieces of paper and when the squeeze on how many there are starts the enforcing bodies that are supposed to support our freedoms rape our working wages and then tax our lives in all reason stated before. And now our higher government is making some crazy changes in laws that affect citizens, and of course not being a citizen is pretty much as bad. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
One bullet, one pane of toughened glass = end of window = no trapped arm. Even laminated would not be much more bullet resistant.

Exactly. If he was being dragged then the first bullet would have shattered that glass releasing the officer and he would not have been being dragged after that first shot and therefore there was no reason to fire five more shots.

Also, the investigation will reveal the angle at which the bullets penetrated the vehicle with great accuracy. This will show what position the vehicle was in relation to the gun and thus where the officer was when he fired those six shots.

I'm willing to bet that the evidence will say he was standing at a very different position than what he claims.

Why do I think this?

The officer has reasons to lie. The Witness has none.

-Alien

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

I failed to see any video to confirm this.

I need confirmation.

Otherwise I see no reason to assume the professional was wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

No one here is going to "kill people" you ignorant buffoon. Someone was already killed, and we are discussing the absurdity of the case. Go back to Facebook you troglodyte.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join