It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well then, why do we even need this section if you guys can explain everything?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
how do i upload a pic i have one that i took at escondido falls in malibu it scared the hell out of me and my girlfriend please how do i upload so ican show everyone it is trippy i have never had anything like it happen in my hole life

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
how do i upload a pic i have one that i took at escondido falls in malibu it scared the hell out of me and my girlfriend please how do i upload so ican show everyone it is trippy i have never had anything like it happen in my hole life

To get your picture ready for upload:
images cannot be more than 500 Kb, so in my windows media program if I right click it gives me the option to resize. choose small and resave.( I think mine was 460 KB)

Then in ATS go to Tools > ATS Uploads > then click on select image file. when it's uploaded move it to folder 1,2,or3. click on folder 1,2,or 3 to see your pic. click on the pic once. leave that window open and open another for your thread/reply/whatever.

then in your thread or reply if you scroll down you'll see 3 options to post your pic. the first one is for ats pics, just copy that entire url and put it in your post. preview to be sure it works.

hard at first, but gets easier as you go....

confused, just ask. keep me posted so I don't miss it !
edit on 13-2-2012 by horseplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

look next to hear head and shoulder erea she was moving so she is blurry but the face is not this pic is what got me interested in the unknown save the pic and zoom in to it it is a face plain as day the real deal no bs or anything

edit on 13-2-2012 by McC556 because: umm

edit on 13-2-2012 by McC556 because: ummm

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay

Originally posted by McC556

To get your picture ready for upload:
images cannot be more than 500 Kb, so in my windows media program if I right click it gives me the option to resize. choose small and resave.( I think mine was 460 KB)

Then in ATS go to Tools > ATS Uploads > then click on select image file. when it's uploaded move it to folder 1,2,or3. click on folder 1,2,or 3 to see your pic. click on the pic once. leave that window open and open another for your thread/reply/whatever.

then in your thread or reply if you scroll down you'll see 3 options to post your pic. the first one is for ats pics, just copy that entire url and put it in your post. preview to be sure it works.

hard at first, but gets easier as you go....

confused, just ask. keep me posted so I don't miss it !
edit on 13-2-2012 by horseplay because: (no reason given)
its up

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by McC556

Oh cool I see it . did she see happen to see it at the time? (i doubt it).
of course, that could be that paradelia or whatever word they use for seeing things.
We'll see what the crowd says....
thanks for posting it, and put on your thick skin.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

no she didnt see it till we uploaded the pic on the computer if you save it and zoom in on it you will see it so much better

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by McC556

yep I did. looks like it has hair and everything. doesn't look very happy either. and totally out of place with the rest of the smooth type rock face.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Such a awe inspiring photo!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's too windy outside so this is just inside the door. Cigarette was in my left hand and was lifted close to the camera.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

thank you wigit, I was going to try that too but it was 'arctic' & windy outside yesterday.
I dunno though, comparing the 2 pics, mine has defined streaks, blobs, and it seems like the 'mist' is going not only in a circle but both left and right. And it stands alone, if that makes sense.

Your smoke has a few streaks, but contains alot of even mist that fills the entire picture.
thank you for posting that though, it actually makes me lean a bit more toward the supernatural.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What a lovely thought that its your husband watching over you

Thanks for sharing, There's nothing better than having that feeling that your loved ones are still there with you

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
It looks exactly like cigarette smoke captured in a camera flash.. I don't smoke but my mother does and she's horrible about getting shots very much like that ..

first thing i thought when i saw the picture. its just smoke from a cigarette. =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join