It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Everyone who believes in a hollow earth is unable to explain how it is physically possible.

Here is simple proof that the earth is not hollow: An earthquake would have cracked the thing wide open...stuff does not just form a hollow shell in space.

Nearly everything hollow in our world was either man-made, or genetically designed by YHWH to be like that. Earth is not hollow...that is fantasy.

not if earth quakes only occur to the crust and beneath it are a molten layer of liquid mush that the crust is stuck too. think cadbury cream egg. . squash it in your hand and all the broken shell is still stuck to the creamy centre. Now imagine that there is a push force on the outer surface, and a push force on the inner surface coming out from from the inner event horizon (multiple nestled torus field torsion dynamics) The link at the end of the 2nd post in thread of the 2nd link in my sig explains it in greater detail.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

My video explained how it is physically possible....Did you watch it? The plates shifting are a result of fluctuation in magnetism. There is magma and there always will be. I've recently read other theories saying the crust is about 800 miles thick.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Exactly! I like your thinking. Quickly writing it off as impossible means the individual put no thought into changing science.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Earth is not hollow...that is fantasy.

Nearly everything hollow in our world was either man-made, or genetically designed by YHWH to be like that.

THAT is where the fantasy comes into play.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Everyone who believes in a hollow earth is unable to explain how it is physically possible.

Here is simple proof that the earth is not hollow: An earthquake would have cracked the thing wide open...stuff does not just form a hollow shell in space.

Nearly everything hollow in our world was either man-made, or genetically designed by YHWH to be like that. Earth is not hollow...that is fantasy.

not if earth quakes only occur to the crust and beneath it are a molten layer of liquid mush that the crust is stuck too. think cadbury cream egg. . squash it in your hand and all the broken shell is still stuck to the creamy centre. Now imagine that there is a push force on the outer surface, and a push force on the inner surface coming out from from the inner event horizon (multiple nestled torus field torsion dynamics) The link at the end of the 2nd post in thread of the 2nd link in my sig explains it in greater detail.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

So where does this "inner push" come from? Don't you think if it were really possible, scientists would have examined and confirmed it?

After all, few things are as important as finding out you live on a hollow planet that possibly harbors ancient races in its bowels...

Since no news has been brought forth saying, "Earth is hollow, and contains ancient alien race constructing death ray device", I'll just go with the tried-and-true theory that earth actually is NOT hollow, but filled with magma.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Nearly everything hollow in our world was either man-made, or genetically designed by YHWH to be like that.

Do provide your proof of a hollow earth. And no, not speculative evidence extrapolated into a half-blown theory...I mean REAL proof.

No?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by Spiratio

Exactly! I like your thinking. Quickly writing it off as impossible means the individual put no thought into changing science.

You can't change water by calling it fire.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809

My video explained how it is physically possible....Did you watch it? The plates shifting are a result of fluctuation in magnetism. There is magma and there always will be. I've recently read other theories saying the crust is about 800 miles thick.

Earth is not a hollow egg. It may have underground chambers...but it is not completely hollow. Either change your definition, or make it more convincing, please.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
here is an excellent new documentary on whats at the center of the earth by the BBC demonstrating all the latest science on the subject. These are real scientist using hundreds of people from different fields of science spending millions of dollars.

edit on 11-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Like I said travel to the North and South poles is very restricted. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

All using bad science and its a documentary made by the BRITISH broadcasting company. You are a member of ATS and you actually believe government controlled media?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I never said it was a hollow egg..... I simply stated it was indeed hollow. I will make a 2nd part of this video to answer more of these questions. I appreciate your insightful skepticism, thank you for keeping it civil and constructive.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The only way I could provide proof would be for me to get a pass to travel there. We both know that won't happen so this is the best I can do =(. I am willing to go.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I believe the years of research done by the scientists that are shown in the documentary who come from every part (US, Japanese, Chinese, UK, etc) of the world and spend their entire careers using real testable science to prove this stuff. The program speaks for itself if you care to watch it

Maybe you can point out what parts of it you think are wrong and explain what people can do to test your claims.

Im interested to see how you can disprove the 'shear wave'.

Also remember mass creates gravity that has an effect on anything else with mass. Magnetism does not have this effect. If you are suggesting that magnetism has an effect on anything with mass rather than just matter with magnetic properties how can you test this theory to prove its true.

edit on 11-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
tpaine1809 I really like the way you talk, and I think you might be on to something. Keep it up and dont let people get you down. Continue the research.

The thing I dont like is the people that just say things that they were taught in schools. What if these things are wrong. What if they are wrong for a purpose?

Everyone be open-minded, dont believe everything you were taught. Remember that if your parents were saying that the color of apple is blue, you wouldnt know different until you met someone stating otherwise. Then you would do research and realize something else. Really, be very open-minded. I know there are some CRAZY theories out there, but lets not just kill them straight away, lets research them instead.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OH MY GOSH..that guys is a honey

ill have to watch it again, maybe 3rd time lucky for me, first time i was too

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

First fo all thank you for sharing your thoughts on this! I'm no expert but it does sound plausible the way you describe it. So this 'star' in the center, is this some kind of a sun? Because if not, there could be no life I guess

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

job well done on the video. I believe this helps to explain how planets are formed and how they become hollow. This is way ahead of mainstream science. Makes me wonder how some of us decided to go to the surface, and why? Surface living seems unnatural because of the constantly changing seasons. Is there a possibility that we were dumped here by higher intelligence? Your theory of the hollow earth raises so many questions.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Do provide your proof of a hollow earth. And no, not speculative evidence extrapolated into a half-blown theory...I mean REAL proof.

No?

If you read my earlier post in this thread I state my theory of any "hollow Earth" has to do with vast caverns or geode-like formations inside the Earth. Do you disagree with that?

What I relegate to Fantasy are many theories or mechanisms that purport to have YHWH or similarly-known entities as the grand designer. Any REAL proof you have to offer for that?

No? If yes then it is widely assumed by those who subscribe to the YHWH-designer line that anything is possible, including hollow Earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You sound really nervous but you'll grow into your own (: Thank you for that interesting new perspective on hollow earth theory...
S&F though for a new perspective and effort!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join