It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Although there may be some very dep caves and perhaps giant geodes...Earth is not hollow. There are a multitude of ways to prove this....everything from Gravitic Calculations to magnetic Field generation to the effect the Earth has upon the Moon Sun and other Planetary and celestal bodies...not to mention that without a Molten Metal Liquified Core that is spinning...we would all be dead from the Radiation Bombardment of our Sun as well as Cosmic Rays.

I never understand where these hollow Earth Concepts come from? Is it Jules Vernes? Is it from watching one Sci-Fi program too many? It gets hotter as a drill digs down...even in some deep mines....the temp. can reach 150 degrees f. plus. Never mind Volcanism and teconic Plate Movement. Why do people actually believe in a Holow Earth? Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by kimish

I am almost completely sold on it. The only part I am not sure about is the life forms. I can't seem to come up with an idea as to how the inner sun doesn't destroy the chance of life.

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
LMFAO... Someone did not pay attention in earth sciences in grade school. That guy just pulled this outta his ass, or... he's messing with the rest of the shmucks... Please go read a science book.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
So if the 80% of the earth is hollow and theres life on the inside where does the lava come from and what keeps it hot?

Also how do you account for the level of gravity we have on the planet. Without all the mass of the earth what keeps the water from floating into space?[1]

Why doesnt the planet shatter when it gets hit by a meteor like it has in the past?[2]

How do you account for plate tectonics and continental drift if there is not a huge layer of molten lava for every thing to move about on.[3]

edit on 10-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

1. Many layers of torsion fields (electric universe) www.abovetopsecret.com...

source: infinity.usanethosting.com...

3. Many layers of torsion fields = mass accretion via aetheric condensation leading to friction of supper heated centre of gravity...still works the same way, just not as much liquid beneath each side.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

How do you account for plate tectonics and continental drift if there is not a huge layer of molten lava for every thing to move about on.

Oh Jesus Christ, allmighty ... and I'm not even religious.

Whose at the helm, at these "floating" continental boats of yours ... Noah? Moses?

Your an adult, your supposed to grow out of childish stories ...

Inside the earth, is not a sun ... but a plasma core. This kind of core, is shared by every planet, and star in the universe. In fact, the hollow earth theory does have some inertia on how planets are formed, that is far better explanation than the current "accretion" theory. The accretion theory, is about as full of holes as creation theory. In a Universe of Plasma, where the HELL did that stuff come from that is accredited.

Personally, I adher to "growing earth". And it grows because the plasma core is cooling, as it cools it expands and releases gases into the atmosphere. It doesn't exclude a hollow earth, because a plasma ball with the earth characteristics, need a perimeter around the plasma core (encasing). The fact that the earths magnetic field, is as unstable as it is ... is proof of it's plasma characteristic. And absolute proof, that it is not an iron-nickel core.

Good find OP, but needs work. The pyramids and other building of the ancients, may well be energy points. But are more likely the effect of magnetic fields changes, that has made some places "lighter", or heavier .... where stones have a certain magnetic imprint, while the earths magnetic field reverses at the place, making the stones lighter ... light enough to move. This is why these stones were carried off thousands of miles, and why they appear with magnetic anomalies. The same applies to the dynosaurs ... God din't punish them, with a huge rock ... the earths gravity changed.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
LMFAO... Someone did not pay attention in earth sciences in grade school. That guy just pulled this outta his ass, or... he's messing with the rest of the shmucks... Please go read a science book.

There is no reason to insult the man, for trying to look at alternative view ... wether he is right or wrong.

The only one who deserves an insult, is you ... for not looking for one. What sciences are you talking about? Some book about Big Bang, which is an alternate "creation theory" book. Or perhaps you believe you are living on floating continental shells, with Noah or Moses at the helm? Both of these theories, are "creation" or religious theories, that have no sound scientific background ... except a lot of peole who BELIEVE.

You are the one who hasn't read science, because what science should have tought you ... was NOT to believe in your science classes. The intention of all these classes, is to teach you to NOT take them for granted. Any math teacher, will teach you to prove even the basic math equation, before you use it. It's only the religious fanatic, who walks around thinking these are absolutes.

edit on 11/2/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

Thank you for a very imformative video and why not indeed, the moon is hollow too so why not earth and the Hopi Indians say they have ant people living underneath them, btw the rhodin's circle that you shown reminds me of a crop circle created by et's recently so perhaps again this is another hidden message of theirs. s&f for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Your calling continental drift and plate tectonics a childish story? Seriously..?

And just what are you basing this earth shattering theory of yours on? An idea that popped into your head...

Maybe you should go and explain your idea to a PHD level geologist and see how much they laugh.

edit on 11-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I believe Earth is hollow but that we live in the inside and not on the ouside. See LINK

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

The problem with modern science is that it isn't open to change. Anything that threatens the ideas of science is quickly shunned.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Well at first I also thought it would be cooling. However I thought about the Rodin's coil and Edward Leedskalnin's perpetual motion holder. Using those two examples we see that something can run on the energy in its surrounding environment. The laws of thermodynamics, energy is neither lost nor gained just transferred. So if that is the case then all the energy in the universe is merely being recycled. The open cores of the planets are part of this system to let energy pass through a planet to "keep it running"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Y'all prolly saw this video...

Maybe "hollow earth" is a bad terminology to use.

Perhaps we should say there are underground caverns large enough to sustain life within the earth and it is not either completely hollowed out like an eggshell nor is it solid like a bowling ball.

Should the Earth be largely hollow, its mass would be much lower and thus its gravity on the outer surface would be much lower than it is.en.wikipedia.org...

...but this would not apply if the earth was PARTIALLY HOLLOW.

Google subterranean caves and you will see a whole other underground world where life is entirely possible and hugely probable in my humble opinion. I believe we have subterranean and surface occupants on this planet. world...hollow or not.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You're missing the point. I am saying that everything we are told about magnetism is wrong. It's why even today you rarely find an expert on magnets.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for the video haven't seen that. This is a very plausible scenario.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You're missing the point. I am saying that everything we are told about magnetism is wrong. It's why even today you rarely find an expert on magnets.

There are even some serious questions concerning GRAVITY.
Some scientist think gravity might be an external "pushing" force rather than a pulling one.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

That is the problem. The science books are wrong. That is the point of science to give you a basis of what we currently know so you can figure out something better. There are things you think are impossible only because there isn't anything at the time to back it up. There are also things you don't know you don't know. (unknown unknowns). Confining yourself to what is written in books would be the end of technological advancement.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well think about it. Magnets can both pull and push depending on the poles its affecting in said object. Everything contains north and south pole magnets. Even your flesh can hold a current. Not as long as a nice piece of copper but you get the point. Everything modern science thinks it knows concerning magnetic theory is a bit misconstrued.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

I wish I could read that. I get what you are saying and if that is true holy crap!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Looking at the Formation of an atom would also help in explaining this theory. Even they behave like our planets.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Everyone who believes in a hollow earth is unable to explain how it is physically possible.

Here is simple proof that the earth is not hollow: An earthquake would have cracked the thing wide open...stuff does not just form a hollow shell in space.

Nearly everything hollow in our world was either man-made, or genetically designed by YHWH to be like that. Earth is not hollow...that is fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join