It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Did you by any chance meet this guy on craigslist.... ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
* The truth behind flouride in drinking water?

We don't need an 'official' statement on fluoride to know the truth of it. There is an abundance of information on the toxicity of fluoride, and recently several cities have been able to get the poison faucet turned off actually.

Here is a nice little summary

and you can peruse tons of info about fluoride here.

Judging from the effects of fluoride on the human body, one can surmise that the primary purpose of putting fluoride into the public water supply is to make the general population physically sick and mentally impaired. As a neuro-toxin, fluoride causes lower IQ in children, and it accumulates in the pineal gland causing untold harm to ones mind.

From the perspective of an insane power hungry government, having the general population sick and dumb is an ideal situation. It makes them easier to control, than if the population was healthy and had their wits about them. One who is mentally impaired and ignorant of their rights, is less likely to miss them when the government takes them away. Something we have been witness to quite often in recent years.
edit on 14-2-2012 by RealitySeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

What exactly is the point of your condescension?

This isn't a required class, you are not bound by law to view the interactions taking place on this post, so help me to understand the reason behind the vitriol and the condescension.

For a person who HATES this thread and the information contained in it, you sure do spend a lot of time spreading your superior tone - why?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by MrSpad

Then I guess it is fair to ask you how you happen to know this term and what it means. Are we to assume that by this statement you are telling us that you are in fact CIA and that you have secret information ?
Do tell.

You can safely assume I do have a long back ground in intelligence. Anything beyond that would be pure speculation as a variety of military and other government organizations also work hand in hand with the CIA. Beyond that I do non plan on offering anymore details other than I am now retired for the most part. It is safe to say if anyone wants to confirm that someone is or was in the CIA , DIA, NSA etc. that a couple of questions or a quick conversation with such a person could confirm not exactly what they did but, that they at least has some basic knowledge of such things.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

If he was in the Phillipines, then he is only sharing a bit of what he knows. More the conspiracy level stuff. And yes they know about ETs. They create some. Not all.

Security level? Not sure how high he is admitting to, but the black ops are not even really human, exactly. Also, they know more about ET than leaders and others. And they meet with them. Different races.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
How exactly is that working out? Who, who has power now, has gained it through UFO/ET coverup?

Exactly, we don't know exactly. I imagine its not just a single group/organization, but a network of them, thus making it more difficult to identify. They are doing a good job of maintaining their secrecy and their agendas aside from the many government insiders who leak info about stuff. But ultimately unless they can provide tangible evidence, their stories of their experiences are just that, stories. However the nice thing about truth is that it does not change, it does not falter against analyses. So if enough insiders tell their story, the truth will become evident.

For the coverup to be deep and profound, as it apparently is if it is true, everybody involved has to stay out of real areas of power.

What if what the public sees as the real areas of power are just the puppet stages of those behind the curtains.

The two party political system has the public's choices of candidates on lockdown really. Its a choice of the left or right head of the two headed beast. The two heads may speak a different game, but ultimately the crap that comes out of the beast's anus is the same.

At best, they get some playtime with toys in a very remote location and they can't actually use them to do anything in the world because then the coverup would be blown. They and the nation have not benefitted.

For one, I think its somewhat naive to say that they couldn't keep it hidden. For example what of the surface of the moon, or the surface of mars. How would your typical american know what the government is doing in such remote locations without the government telling them. There are quite a lot of conspiracy theories on the governments activities on the moon and mars, and alot of insider stories about the technology they use to get there. Besides how many people know whats going on at area 51 and similar bases. They are perhaps the most secretive places in the world that just for entering the grounds you will be shot dead on sight. That sort of secrecy is just sickening to me, you have to wonder what sort of atrocities they are hiding. Not that it is all necessarily bad, but some of it must be to cause that sort of behavior.

The whole point of keeping things secret is so that the whole nation does not benefit! This is why it benefits "them". The government isn't a charity, if it is something worth keeping secret, it must have some benefit to those keeping it a secret!

If all these supposedly evil men Really cared about was to have more warmongering and exotic military technology, why wouldn't they say "we found ET and They're a-Coming to get Us, and they're worse than the Commies! Please fund our Flash Gordon-class starships, and send a very very very very large cheque to Lockheed and subcontractors in my district."

They are only going to go into a war that is profitable. Making unbridled war with an alien race with advanced technology is obviously going to be avoided for self preservation reasons. The same sort of reasons we don't do all out nuclear warfare.

Since the invention (or re-discovery) of the nuclear bomb, I think exotic military research has become more subtle. Rather than things which cause indiscriminate destruction, you have research into technology which is more precise and subtle, such as weather control, mind control, teleportation, and time travel.

Publicly USA has the largest military budget in the world by far. Do you really think all of that goes to the conventional (public) aspects of the military.

What of our government's famed monetary waste. One theory I have is that the federal government is actually very good at managing money, its just that the 'waste' is artificial, and all that excess spending ends up in black budgets and non-public special interests. (I admit that may be a stretch hehe)

Besides secret government organizations that have been established long ago, who's leaders are not elected by the people would clearly need to be entirely self sufficient in terms of funding, or at least have black budget funding from other agencies who are in cahoots.

Maybe they're upstanding people and are really doing the right thing? What if it is not their choice to cover-up?

There is always a choice (unless people are being mind controlled through hypnosis), and the choice to keep secrets breeds distrust. The government is supposed to be by the people and for the people, unelected officials in secret agencies should not exist. If such things truly do not exist, then great! But our government has a lot of explaining to do...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

All of this information is available on the internet in various forms or another, or if you have been on ATS for many years, like I myself have been as an observer, then would have seen it on here in the many different forms.

Specific questions with Specific answers are required to carry you any favour here I am afraid.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

LOVED YOUR POST! you are so lucky to know someone like that . Can you ask him about 2012 end of the world stuff and is bigfoot real ? Oh, and ask him about the humming noises everyone is hearing . Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

Yes the truth is out there, but there is also a lot of lies, speculation and imagination. What I am doing is asking him about different topics, and he is revealing what he knows about it based upon his career. So I am discerning truth from lies.

I don't know the next time I can meet with Wayne will be. But I'll let everyone know when I talk to him again

edit on 16-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealitySeeker

How exactly is that working out? Who, who has power now, has gained it through UFO/ET coverup?

Exactly, we don't know exactly. I imagine its not just a single group/organization, but a network of them, thus making it more difficult to identify. They are doing a good job of maintaining their secrecy and their agendas aside from the many government insiders who leak info about stuff. But ultimately unless they can provide tangible evidence, their stories of their experiences are just that, stories. However the nice thing about truth is that it does not change, it does not falter against analyses. So if enough insiders tell their story, the truth will become evident.

I'm not talking about the secrecy but the acquistion of power. Who, who has power now, has gained it through UFO/ET coverup? They can't be THAT big.

For the coverup to be deep and profound, as it apparently is if it is true, everybody involved has to stay out of real areas of power.

What if what the public sees as the real areas of power are just the puppet stages of those behind the curtains.

The two party political system has the public's choices of candidates on lockdown really. Its a choice of the left or right head of the two headed beast. The two heads may speak a different game, but ultimately the crap that comes out of the beast's anus is the same.

And what does this have to do with UFO coverup?

Just a generalized "feeling" of The They Are All Bad And Out To Get Us is not enough for me though it seems to be enough for too many on ATS (to whom I say, think more carefully and logically). People who are against your interests aren't necessarily in league with one another.

The epitome of power is have influence and control over lots of people and resources. A really really deep coverup as is supposedly/apparently case with UFO's can't have control over lots of people and lots of resources, as then its footprint would be sufficiently big to blow the coverup. That's my notion.

So the people doing it aren't getting anywhere near the power that, for example, Mark Zuckerberg, or an international financial class has. What's the point of power if you can't ever wield it?

IOW, I don't see a lot of evidence that people in UFO coverup either
a) have a huge amounts of power
b) are wielding it
c) are therefore engaged in this cover-up to personally gain power contrary to the interests of average people.

edit on 17-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

At best, they get some playtime with toys in a very remote location and they can't actually use them to do anything in the world because then the coverup would be blown. They and the nation have not benefitted.

For one, I think its somewhat naive to say that they couldn't keep it hidden. For example what of the surface of the moon, or the surface of mars. How would your typical american know what the government is doing in such remote locations without the government telling them. There are quite a lot of conspiracy theories on the governments activities on the moon and mars, and alot of insider stories about the technology they use to get there. Besides how many people know whats going on at area 51 and similar bases. They are perhaps the most secretive places in the world that just for entering the grounds you will be shot dead on sight. That sort of secrecy is just sickening to me, you have to wonder what sort of atrocities they are hidin. Not that it is all necessarily bad, but some of it must be to cause that sort of behavior.

Might there be other reasons?

The whole point of keeping things secret is so that the whole nation does not benefit!

That isn't axiomatic. Why was the Manhattan District project kept very secret?

This is why it benefits "them". The government isn't a charity, if it is something worth keeping secret, it must have some benefit to those keeping it a secret!

True. What, and how much?

If all these supposedly evil men Really cared about was to have more warmongering and exotic military technology, why wouldn't they say "we found ET and They're a-Coming to get Us, and they're worse than the Commies! Please fund our Flash Gordon-class starships, and send a very very very very large cheque to Lockheed and subcontractors in my district."

They are only going to go into a war that is profitable. Making unbridled war with an alien race with advanced technology is obviously going to be avoided for self preservation reasons. The same sort of reasons we don't do all out nuclear warfare.

Who said anything about making war? Contracting for war without waging war is what's really profitable. Contracting for all-out nuclear warfare was very profitable.

Since the invention (or re-discovery) of the nuclear bomb, I think exotic military research has become more subtle. Rather than things which cause indiscriminate destruction, you have research into technology which is more precise and subtle, such as weather control, mind control, teleportation, and time travel.

Is there any evidence any of that is feasible or has any scientific base?

Publicly USA has the largest military budget in the world by far. Do you really think all of that goes to the conventional (public) aspects of the military.

No, a large amount goes to what's known as the Intelligence Community and they spend large amounts of money on every expensive satellites with huge cost overruns and expensive data centers with huge cost overruns.

What of our government's famed monetary waste. One theory I have is that the federal government is actually very good at managing money, its just that the 'waste' is artificial, and all that excess spending ends up in black budgets and non-public special interests. (I admit that may be a stretch hehe)

A little bit maybe, but take a random sampling and look for actual waste or screwups and you find evidence for it everywhere.

Besides secret government organizations that have been established long ago, who's leaders are not elected by the people would clearly need to be entirely self sufficient in terms of funding, or at least have black budget funding from other agencies who are in cahoots.

Everybody would like to be self-sufficient in funding. That's nearly impossible when you are in a deep coverup disconnected from any salable good or service in the economy. By contrast, various parts of the PRC military outright own economic resources as do Iranian Revolutionary Guards, so they have money sources outside governmental policy making. BTW, I think that is an extremely dangerous idea.

Maybe they're upstanding people and are really doing the right thing? What if it is not their choice to cover-up?

There is always a choice (unless people are being mind controlled through hypnosis), and the choice to keep secrets breeds distrust. The government is supposed to be by the people and for the people, unelected officials in secret agencies should not exist. If such things truly do not exist, then great! But our government has a lot of explaining to do...

I'll be more blunt. Suppose ET threatened great harm if humans didn't cover up. Suppose you are in charge in 1953. What do you do?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Mysteriousness
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I did. And I wrote down his reply. Universities or the Military.

Or... you can apply here....www.cia.gov...

You could, but they do recruit. Well, let me amend and only speak to what I know about. I know that the DOD recruits at universities. I don't know anything about the CIA. A co-worker friend of mine has a son who was recruited in this way. IIRC, he no longer works for the DOD, but was specifically recruited as he spoke multiple languages. His job was to be a ski instructor in Germany. He just had to report everything he heard.

Oh, and interesting thread, OP! I don't necessarily believe everything, but it is interesting.
edit on 18-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ask about the philadelphia experiment, time travel, 2012, pychic experiments, and the lay lines(sp?)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by MrSpad

Then I guess it is fair to ask you how you happen to know this term and what it means. Are we to assume that by this statement you are telling us that you are in fact CIA and that you have secret information ?
Do tell.

You can safely assume I do have a long back ground in intelligence. Anything beyond that would be pure speculation as a variety of military and other government organizations also work hand in hand with the CIA. Beyond that I do non plan on offering anymore details other than I am now retired for the most part. It is safe to say if anyone wants to confirm that someone is or was in the CIA , DIA, NSA etc. that a couple of questions or a quick conversation with such a person could confirm not exactly what they did but, that they at least has some basic knowledge of such things.

I guess the same way that I can tell if a person is a professional flooring technician by asking a few simple questions. If you know the words to the song you probably know the steps to the dance too.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As a non-CIA scientist with some knowledge about how government works I'll make some substitute, but I think realistic, answers.

Originally posted by Domo1
I would really caution anyone who has met a 'former govt. agent' to not believe things automatically. I've known a few liars in my day and a number have tried to convince me that they were in some super secret program back in the day. Then again perhaps he proved it somehow. My understanding of high level secrets is that the people involved are usually very compartmentalized. So maybe a few people would know about aliens, but those guys wouldn't know about that cool new spy plane etc.

Ok I'll bite.

Is bigfoot real?

probably not, but this is a question for park rangers and biologists, there is no governmental interest.

Do we have military spacecraft?

Of course, since the days of CORONA. There are multiple DOD and NRO satellites.

I like the JFK question above

Nobody knows anything other than what's in the movies.

Is there a secret ruling elite that make all the world decisions?

rich and powerful people make most of the world's decisions, but there isn't any single global elite, they all disagree and push for their own personal and national interests. Read real newspapers, like the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal. And "Diaries of an Economic Hitman." The conspiracy is out in the open.

What was/is the most secret base?

places we've seen in Russia and China on the satellites, but haven't a clue what they're about .

Oh here's one, are there better energy sources being kept from the public?

No. All military has a great logistical interest in getting off liquid hydrocarbons, but there isn't anything that's better and practical and economical.

How retarded does he find most conspiracy theories? Are the majority just way off?

Yes. In government, real life is more like the DMV than Hollywood movies. Budgets and paperwork and CYA is what matters.

And finally, can he help me get a job there?

No, government jobs are pretty regimented at the lower level. So if you're less than 28 years old, don't do drugs, and you got a great GPA at a fancy university, you can try to apply through your college recruiting.

Unless you are a political employee which means you come in and out with every Presidential Administration and were probably some kind of campaign flunky or donor.None of us respects these losers, we just endure them and sabotage them.

I've had friends who have worked for US Customs for years and another friend who works for the postal service and all of them got their jobs by taking the civil service test and passing. Its not that hard to get into govt work. Two of these people did not even go to college they got their jobs in the 70's right out of highschool. Maybe things are different now. I dont know.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

They're not reptiles but a few of them are real bow wow's LOL.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RealitySeeker

You do know that flouride was added to the drinking water to prevent cavities right ? And that tooth decay is way down as a result. I saw kids with brown broken teeth when I was a kid, in NYC not some back water podunk town. Kids would come out of the dentists office claiming hey only two cavaties like that was an achievement or something. Now most kids dont get cavaties and if they do they are small and easily filled and repaired. The dangers were not known at the time and there have been advantages. Flouride was not a conspiracy to damage our children. ( those kids have to take care of us in our old age why would we do that ???) It was a stop gap measure to prevent tooth decay. It does what it claims to do.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RealitySeeker

Yeah we all saw Independence Day. Not so much your theory as Roland Emmerichs huh ?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

His career seems to have had him covering a multitude of venues and areas of interest. What exactly was his position that he was privy to so many different subjects and areas of operation?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Great thread and intriguing. All though you seem adamant and convinced I have to take this with a grain of salt. However i am not at liberty to call you a liar or anyone else in that position should not either. Lets say Wane knows what they want him to know and there is much more to the CIA's connection to ET. Would that be a possibility? I can buy your story or his. But my gut tells me the CIA knows more then what Wayne is telling you. Like the saying goes the left hand does not know what the right hand does. Even EX top CIA brass like Bush senior and Rumsfeld know more then wayne. I think there is much more to this and maybe Wayne wasn't told and shown everything. You see they are covering this up for more reasons then the "it will scare people" excuse. Hence there is much much more to this.

However Wayne does confirm most of my suspicions

btw ask him about cattle mutilations if you could please

thanks

edit on 21-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join