It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So "Wayne" picked me up from my house at 9 this morning, very nice man, sort of like a grandfather figure to me, he said that he admired my intelligence and inquiring mind. I will be as specific as i can about him without revealing too much about his personal identity. We went to a buffet and sat at a secluded booth. We got food and started eating. I took the advice of one member who posted and told me to ask him a simple question, then just let him pour out info about himself and what he knows. One of the first things I asked him was. "You worked in the CIA, right?" he replied "yeah, I worked in the CIA for about 20 years and then moved to nuclear weapons/energy work," I asked him how he got into the CIA, and he said "Well I joined the military around your age because I had two quarters in my pocket, and didn't know what to do with myself." "I went overseas to the philippines, for awhile." And he said he got a degree while in the military. He told me that they usually will recruit people either from colleges, or out of the military. He said that if you study any of the (social sciences, phisics, psychology, biology, technical things like computers) if they are interested in you, they will contact you about you junior year. But he told me "Without that piece of paper, (degree) Uncle Sam won't even look at you, it's very important." he said he was inducted into the CIA inside the Pentagon in the War Room. He told me, "All the years I worked in the CIA I didn't recieve one paycheck, they just threw around cash, like it was nothing." I was thinking to myself Damn, doesn't seem to bad. hahaha. Instead of writing the rest of the facts like the narrative conversation (Which ACTUALLY happend in my real life today between the hours of 9am to about 11am) I will make bullet point facts that he told me, with descriptions. So here's a Descriptive list that sums up our conversation.

*Sorry guys, I had to run some errands in the middle of writing this*

These are FACTS that "Wayne" relayed to me through the almost 40 years he was working for the CIA/Nuclear research.

-He told me the reason they don't tell the public information, is because if we really knew what they were doing we would freak out. Or be in disbelief/shock.

-He said they have 6 "grey" bodies stored 6 levels underground in a cryogenic chamber in Ohio. He said they are stored in case they return for them one day as we don't know their funeral procedures ect...

-He said they are not in contact with aliens, but we have their technology from different crashes from around the qlobe

-Aliens are observing us and our planet (but even the intelligence community doesn't know the alien's agenda.)

-The CIA and the U.S. government, are in every country around the world. Black ops are done everyday.

-There have been no treaties with alien species. (He said if there was it would be at the highest security level possible).

-The CIA is to some extent compartamentalized, but he said once you recieve a certain type of Clearance (as he did) you have the ability to not only read and hear top-secret material from the project your working on, but you can see all the other projects as well. Because many programs fit in with each other.

-He said at one time he knew every top secret program that was going on.

-There are batteries developed that can last forever and make us loose our dependence on fossil fuels. But he said that its all about the money so they don't commercialize it. (He also said that there was talk that they had a cure for cancer but were withholding it for the same reason.)

-We have signed a No-test treaty with Russia (referring to nukes.)

-He said the middle east is in turmoil, and it's not a good time to join the military, we have troops in Israel and Iraq. Israel has the U.S. as an ally and Iraq has Russia. He said the whole situation could get pretty nasty.

-Spy planes/drones have became obsolete once satellites went into orbit. He says they use satellites for spying and things like that. (He said he wouldn't be surprised if some satellites were carrying weapons)

-The CIA doesn't tell you when you should retire. It's voluntary. And you can stay in for life.

-The whole time he worked for the CIA, he did not recieve ONE paycheck. He said they just threw cash around like it was nothing.

-Aliens have been interacting with this planet for a long time, and they have been manipulating our genetics/DNA

-There are secret bases all around the world, which agencies preform unspeakable acts.

-there is an island off of the coast of the Philippines (one of our secret prisons) where they take captives. No one asks where they went and they don't tell. He said they can throw you in there your entire life.

-Once you join the CIA or any other organization where you see top-secret material, you sign a paper that makes you hand over some of you rights. And there is a secrecy agreement.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

I'm not buying it.

Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Do we have military spacecraft?

I think this is a great question!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. What else did he tell you. Sounds very interesting. I can belief about them having a cure for cancer and all life battery.

Await more

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

WOW, yeah I would really take the time out of my perfectly good Saturday to make up a fake story. Im sacrificing my personal time to write this for YOUR benefit. Not mine. I thought that people would sincerely appreciate my thoughtfulness. I could've not shared this information, and kept it selfishly for myself.. It's people like this that made me iffy about even posting this. I'm 18 years old and I could've gone to a party last night and completely blew off "Wayne" but instead decided to go and listen to his information. You know why??? To help my fellow people get some confirmation on these things.. Most of this was already speculation to me, but it means so much to me to have it confirmed.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ask him how you become part of the CIA or other agencies

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I did. And I wrote down his reply. Universities or the Military.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

what i dont get though
arn't you putting wayne in danger passing on things hes said to you over the internet

he did have to sign a sercret agreement
and he had some rights taken away

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
double post sorry for this
edit on 11-2-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

interasting, i might have to get into some of those feilds

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

thanks! Very interesting. About this island prison off the coast of the Philippines, did he say what type "captives" they take there? Did he mean like, terrorists or war prisoners, or was he referring to aliens?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
-Once you work for them they know more about you than you know yourself.

-They don't have Spies anymore or double agents, they buy their information from several sources in a country.

-He confirmed that there are agents with alters that can preform tasks anytime by using a "code word" to initiate it.

-The stealth plane was created using back engineered UFO technology, (which had to do with affecting gravity and sound waves around it) to make it silent and not detectable by radar.

-When you retire, you are assigned a place to go to retire. (in his case, Las Vegas).

-Everyone that works for them (especially pilots and, people at risk, in case of capture ect..) have on them at all times a pill that can kill them if they take it. It has cyanide in it.

-We stole Germany's scientists and research so that they didn't develop nuclear bombs before us. (he said "if they didn't, we would all be speaking German right now, who knows maybe it would be more peaceful.")

-He said that HE had no evidence of other species of aliens (besides the grey's) but, the only logical thing to think is that there are many many different types of extraterrestrial beings out there observing us.

-Bin laden did at some point work with the CIA, in Afghanistan.

-We have not been successful in completely reverse-engineering UFO's (the only success we've had is having it lift off the ground for a little while) He said that current sightings of UFO's are extraterrestrial and not the government.

-The government has no idea how the pyramids were made and the mysteries of ancient times. But they too speculate that the primitive people from around the world had assistance from technology beyond our comprehension.

-Scientists are currently looking for habitable planets, so that we may colonize eventually.

-If you work for them you cannot become an alcoholic, use drugs or anything like that.

-If you work for them, they will watch you and everyone you make contact with.

-They have horrible biological agents in labratories.

-They do play a role in the drug cartels.

-Extraterestrials are, and have always been observing us. And doing genetic manipulation. (they are still unclear why we are being observed).

-We are the descendants of them. Because they manipulate our DNA with theirs in order to jumpstart our evolution. And they have been doing this for centuries over and over again (This explains our rapid brain development, and sub-species of humans in evolution)

This is all I can remember right now guys, but if I remember anything else that I didnt include, I will post it.
Thanks Guys!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

No no, not aliens. He was talking about captives and war prisoners. We aren't in contact with the aliens. It seems we are their experiment.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes , and i do feel kind of bad but he has not had Clearance for about 8 years now. And has been retired.
This is exactly why I take offense when people say I'm making this up. I'm putting a REAL person in danger.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: *clearance

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousness

Yes , and i do feel kind of bad but he has not had Clarence for about 8 years now. And has been retired.
This is exactly why I take offense when people say I'm making this up. I'm putting a REAL person in danger.

I don't think you are making this up. I appreciate the lengths you've gone to bring answers to us here on ATS....

Everyone wants to know the answers to unusual questions on ATS...don't let the trolls get to you. They do the same on all the UFO, alien threads here too.

Thank You for your efforts....

Des

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thanks for taking your time and this is very good information.
I believe most of the stuff. Like I believe Bin Laden was working with the US Government, I believe we're an Extra-terrestrial's experience and other stuff.

However, some of the stuff contradicts with what I believe.
Whether or not this is true, I do not know. And whether or not you/'Wayne' is being told the truth by the CIA, none of us will know.
Some of the stuff like: They found a cure for cancer, I do not believe. This contradicts with my current theories of NWO/Population decrease. I believe that cancer was a Government-made disease to try and reduce the world's population by a significant amount. I think 'Wayne' may not have been told the truth, or he is not telling you the truth (for confidential reasons). However, like I said, my theory is only a theory and yours is probably more believable.
But which is true? Only time will tell

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Wish I could give you more than one crummy star............excellent questions.

Boy, if I could only be a fly on the wall.

Oh wait, be careful what you wish for, I could end up a fly on the wall next time around.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Very good response, although I'm a day late and a dollar short (as usual).

I found asking people open ended questions usually nets me more information than closed ended questions.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Your theory makes no sense, because if they wanted the population to decrease, that is a reason to withhold the cure for cancer.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

True. I'm a bit tired, I make mistakes haha. But never the less, great post, thanks for the information.
But I just find it hard to believe how, if NWO/Illuminati still exist, he made no mention of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join