It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

"Wayne" tells me what is fact, gained from his experience working within the organization. And what his own personal speculation is. And in his personal speculation different species of aliens have been here on earth and have interacted with us since the dawn of mankind. But he tells me that's his own belief. Not that he received it from the CIA.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Good read so far.

Try and confirm the Spad thing so we can get that out of the way.

Some questions off the top of my head...

* Will full disclosure on aliens ever happen?
* Does he consider 9/11 to be an inside job?
* Is there anything strange going on with the moon? Bases etc
* What will be the next target be after TPTB take over the Middle East (Iran / Syria)?
* What is significant about Denver International Airport?
* What sort of weaponry is now developed that we the public are unaware of?
* Does the Dulce underground base in NM actually exist?
* Do people really get 'patched' in the CIA?
* The extent of influence of the Illuminati/NWO?
* What other false flag events throughout history have the CIA had a hand in? OHC 95, Pam Am, WTC 93 etc
* Is climate change/global warming BS?
* The extent of HAARP's technological capabilities?
* The extent of current holographic technology?
* The truth behind flouride in drinking water?

Cant think of anything else right now...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They have free energy and cure for cancer. Therefore they purposely leave the world to suffering. This is beyond my mind how and why you would do such thing. There must really be different mindsets, those who like to kill and destroy (THEM
), and those who love and appreciate beauty and humanity (US
).

I am sad and upset to read this. We need free energy, cure for cancer, we need to stop destroying our planet and kill each other. Why do so many people not agree... :-(

PS: please ask about Fluoride in the water next time, this is definitely a very interesting thing to ask!!

edit on 11-2-2012 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

Yes, I forgot to mention. I brought up the base in Dulce, New Mexico. And he confirmed it exists, and many more in the United States and the rest of the world. And I also asked him if they still preform top-secret procedures at Area-51, even though everyone knows about it. And he said. "Yes they do, because there's nothing people can do about it, they can't get close enough to see." another thing I forgot to mention is he told me, that the U.S. have a base in North Korea, and for that to occur we must have a treaty of some kind with them.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: have*

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

Anything on mine from the 1st page of this thread? I'd said..

Ask him about Jonestown - who was behind it, what it was and how most died.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So if I was a spook I would probably look up your IP, then connect that to your phone records, then easily find 'Wayne' and then, well... Did you take any precautions?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Interesting. Ask him if he prefers real Maple syrup or Aunt Jemima.
Then ask him if it is O.K. to share the information he is providing you.
If not, you should feel privileged to "Zip it Closed".
Not only would that be the honorable course of action if that is the case,
no decent member of ATS would disrespect you for it.

Be careful, and have a friend on your six. Watching your back so to speak, as
personal protection. Just in case he isn't really who he claims to be.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Sorry no mention of Jonestown, he didn't bring it up. And I am kind of unfamiliar with it. But I'll research it and ask "Wayne" next time we meet. Thanks for your interest friend

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Like I said, I dont think this thread is a threat to the CIA as a whole.

And I can't take anything back (once its on the internetz it stays on the internetz) so I will continue to post.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: Added statement

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Can you ask him if the reason technology is shrinking is because of reverse engineering downed space ships?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

If you are referring to our technology advancements within the last century, yes he told me we have gained a lot of technology using the reverse engineering from crashed UFO's from around the world. Another thing he told me was the CIA is sort of the policemen of the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
As a non-CIA scientist with some knowledge about how government works I'll make some substitute, but I think realistic, answers.

Originally posted by Domo1
I would really caution anyone who has met a 'former govt. agent' to not believe things automatically. I've known a few liars in my day and a number have tried to convince me that they were in some super secret program back in the day. Then again perhaps he proved it somehow. My understanding of high level secrets is that the people involved are usually very compartmentalized. So maybe a few people would know about aliens, but those guys wouldn't know about that cool new spy plane etc.

Ok I'll bite.

Is bigfoot real?

probably not, but this is a question for park rangers and biologists, there is no governmental interest.

Do we have military spacecraft?

Of course, since the days of CORONA. There are multiple DOD and NRO satellites.

I like the JFK question above

Nobody knows anything other than what's in the movies.

Is there a secret ruling elite that make all the world decisions?

rich and powerful people make most of the world's decisions, but there isn't any single global elite, they all disagree and push for their own personal and national interests. Read real newspapers, like the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal. And "Diaries of an Economic Hitman." The conspiracy is out in the open.

What was/is the most secret base?

places we've seen in Russia and China on the satellites, but haven't a clue what they're about .

Oh here's one, are there better energy sources being kept from the public?

No. All military has a great logistical interest in getting off liquid hydrocarbons, but there isn't anything that's better and practical and economical.

How retarded does he find most conspiracy theories? Are the majority just way off?

Yes. In government, real life is more like the DMV than Hollywood movies. Budgets and paperwork and CYA is what matters.

And finally, can he help me get a job there?

No, government jobs are pretty regimented at the lower level. So if you're less than 28 years old, don't do drugs, and you got a great GPA at a fancy university, you can try to apply through your college recruiting.

Unless you are a political employee which means you come in and out with every Presidential Administration and were probably some kind of campaign flunky or donor.None of us respects these losers, we just endure them and sabotage them.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have a very important question that needs answering....Perhaps your 'whistle-blower' can answer it....

How man licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

I feared that the world would never know....Perhaps soon we will get an answer!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hi there i would have to ask the question is disclosure coming to us any time soon about ufo's and alien visitation.see if you can get some sort of proof off him about any of the questions you will ask him.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
But then again he might just be saying he is ex CIA to pull your grandma lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousness
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I did. And I wrote down his reply. Universities or the Military.

Or... you can apply here....www.cia.gov...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousness
My breakfast will not be cancelled, as he seems interested in talking as well, and I have met him several times so I kind of know him on a personal level.. Thanks for the questions! I will write them down so I don't forget to ask, haha.

you may be a youngn'... and have wondered about 'ufos' and 'greys' and 'government coverups' of such things... and find yourself fully researched on the subject enough to buy the info-feed specified for your expected inquiring mind...

BUT

the concept of extraterestrial contact and intervention is not as old as the Roswell (oops we crashed by accident) "crash" ...

really now.. you expect people to believe that an intelligent race.. supposedly that has genetically engineered humans.. and have been here monitoring and single-handedly coaxing on our genetic evolution in 10,000 year intervals... has the blindsightedness to let newly developed (at the time) human RADAR systems to cause interference in their own craft causing a WOOPSIES .. crash at an EXACTLY numerological specific lattitude at an exactly specific auspicious date in human history.. ..

derekpgilbert.com...

Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man (where the people of the Ancient Near East believed angels first came to Earth to interact with mankind), lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east … 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian. To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 “.9″ This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatl, will return from heaven. [...] The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator. When the latitude of the impact site 33° north, is multiplied by the universal mathematical constant PI, (3.1415926572…) the result is 104°, the longitude of the impact site. The value of PI is one of the most important numbers of geometry. Without an understanding of this number, the science of building, architecture and navigation is not possible. Historians actually base one of the classifications of a true civilization on its achievement of PI. [...] The only place on earth where 33° latitude and 104° longitude exist without lying in an ocean, as it does south of the equator, or an uninhabited mountain plateau as it does in the eastern hemisphere…is a few miles north west of Roswell, New Mexico, USA. The sacred number 33 multiplied by PI, just happens to produce the location where a flying saucer crashed landed in 1947. [...] 19.47° or “19.5″ is a universal number signifying the meeting of a tetrahedron with a sphere. 19.47° is the latitude where 3 points of the 4 sided tetrahedron touch north or south the equator if the 4th point is anchored at the pole of a rotating sphere. If the number 19.47 was discovered in an extraterrestrial radio signal, SETI scientists would have proof that the broadcasters understood advanced Platonic geometry. The Roswell message numerologically interconnects 19.47 with the date, latitude, longitude and distance from the equator of the impact event itself. The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators. The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth’s historic and geologic record. At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33 When the earth’s circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation: 21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064… 648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)…produces a modification of 33.33: 648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28 …Latitude 33.28° This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589…) results in a longitude 104.56° … pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

sorry bro..

the whole grey thing is a human-manufactured mythos.. but it's real.. real in the sense that they're manufactured genetically by humans for the sole purpose of invading our planet in a false flag invasion..

but i say this KNOWING that the internet will be wiped out when the humans that created them cause them to invade our planet... and this info i'm sharing with you.. wiped out as well.. (as i would wish it to be..)

i'm just giving you this 'spoiler' here.. to the very few that read this post...
this info won't go far.. as i wish it wouldn't...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I believe you. I usually am very skeptical about these types of posts, but I find you very credible.
Welcome to ATS. Perhaps you can talk to him again. Let us know.
Thanks for being considerate in getting questions and sharing answers.
Rock On!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

So your saying grey's don't exist and that they are angels?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Interesting.
If I were you i'd deffinately wanna go back and pick his brain a bit more.
Could you ask him about the UK's royal reptiles?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join