It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousness
His words. "At one point, I was aware of every secret project happening" (that was in his heyday probably 20yrs ago)

-He didnt say he knew everything that ever happend.

20 years ago things were still compartmentalized. For the most secure a limit is placed normally by position and an access list created with a primary point of contact.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

So your saying grey's don't exist and that they are angels?

huhhhhh?

how can something that doesn't exist.. simultaneously BE something like an angel?....

logic follow not.

i'm saying that sure there may be 'greys' out there... possibly hundreds of thousands of different types of species of them... all at different stages in their own civilization's progress..

...but the ones you've heard of 'bodies' at crash sites on EARTH or that you will see invading earth .. in the near future.. will be of human fabrication.

i used o b like you.. buying the whole story hook line and sinker.. i thought.. there's Noooo way all these stories could be fabricated! there's no way a simulaiton of alien abductions could be produced! there's no way this coudl be fake it has to be 'real' .. sure it's 'real'.. but it's just made to happen via human hands...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Gawd...another ones of these threads....

If people weren't so god damn gullible on this site...there wouldn't be any need for these kind of BS threads.

So an ex CIA guy just happens to tell you everything over breakfast...and what he tells you...just happens to confirm a lot of UFO conspiracies...

You are either making this up or are being played.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
By the way....there are certain things in your fable that are a dead giveaway.

Keep going though....the gullible need their fantasies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Look I have read as many BS threads as the next guy.. As I said I have been visiting this site a long time. What I am telling you is the Truth, I am not lying to you, this is a real personal account of mine and I'm glad at least some of you appreciate me putting it up, at this point i am wondering if it was even worth it. i have not asked permission to share this information, which makes me feel bad.

You think I am deceptive, and knowingly telling people lie's, which is the thing I hate most about people and goes against everything I stand for!!

I am done responding to trolls or people who think I'm lying. I'm done trying to convince you at this point.

If you care about the information he has to share with me, thank you
I made this thread out of selflessness... As I said before, I did not have to share this with anyone.

And BTW, If I made this all up and it was a fabrication from my imagination, I could of done a WHOLE lot better.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

I found your thread very interesting and thank you for sharing. Look, you aren't going to make everyone happy and there are always those who would rather drag a thread through the mud then just ignore it all together. If I find a thread that I don't like, I just leave it alone. There are others that do not share that same kind of courtesy.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
the concept of extraterestrial contact and intervention is not as old as the Roswell (oops we crashed by accident) "crash" ...

but i say this KNOWING that the internet will be wiped out when the humans that created them cause them to invade our planet... and this info i'm sharing with you.. wiped out as well.. (as i would wish it to be..)

Sorry had to point this out...

Really, not as old as Roswell? Try way older than Roswell, please bestow your intelligence upon me and tell me how we built the pyramids in Egypt and the geographical positioning and other amazing attributes it has.

And believe me the Internet will not go down, too much money to be lost.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Thanks a lot wardk28
I now realize that.. You and the people who appreciate it are the reason I wrote this thread..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Interesting.

Much appreciate hearing that answer.

I think the odds are that he's wrong.

However, it does not matter, imho.

REGARDLESS of whether they are citizens of distant planets OR fallen angels or some combination . . .

they are all--by essentially all accounts--cooperating with the globalist oligarchy toward setting up the evil global government and deceiving mankind wholesale in that project.

That tells me all I need to know about their values.

Regardless of how or how often they "play nice," I don't see them as nice at their core nor in terms of their goals and methods.

Thanks for saying that out loud, really wish more people would.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing all this great info with everyone. I thogut they used dna to do some kind of gentic thing with us and I do belive they are observing us. It is so neat that finally some questions have been answered. This is a secret crazy world we live in but i think the people have a right to know about aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just had dinner with an FBI agent who says that the x-files are real and that Fox Mulder was based one him. He told me that Santa Claus is real...tooth fairies are vicious little creatures.

Oh wait that...the above is BS...I know how gullible the believers are...so I just had to point that out.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Honestly OP, please continue and ignore the idiots who feel they should waste everyone's time including their own by continually posting instead of walking away and leaving it alone if they don't like what's being said.

It's like they only do it for attention, to up their post count and to gain stars from other idiots.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey OP, I just want to say I enjoyed the thread. Don't worry about naysayers. If someone doesn't believe you that's their loss. I see no reason why you would be making this stuff up. You aren't trolling for laughs with outlandish claims so I believe you. If I were you I'd make sure to keep in contact with this guy. Pick his brain at your leisure rather than trying to remember every question you've ever had. Most of what he said are things I already kinda figured were going on, but I'm sure he's got some real eye-openers.

Keep on probin'.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Then I guess it is fair to ask you how you happen to know this term and what it means. Are we to assume that by this statement you are telling us that you are in fact CIA and that you have secret information ?
Do tell.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nice thread op.

Ive been lurking on these forums for a few months, this is my first post. I think some of the questions posed were interesting so I would just like to add my take on some of them. I don't claim to be anybody fancy like a retired cia agent, I am just a typical person who has an interest in learning about why things are the why they are, and I find conspiracy theories to be stimulating of my grey matter.

"These are FACTS that "Wayne" relayed to me through the almost 40 years he was working for the CIA/Nuclear research.

-He told me the reason they don't tell the public information, is because if we really knew what they were doing we would freak out. Or be in disbelief/shock. "

I do believe that your friend "Wayne" was telling his truth. However this is the most common and typical response for why a government agency keeps a secret. It is a convenient excuse because it is true, however that does not vindicate them for keeping such secrets. Also you have to consider it may only be a small part of their rationalization. There simply isn't any need to tell us the rest of the reasoning since people buy into that excuse hook line and sinker. It is a smart technique that they use all the time.

Ultimately, people freaking out and being in shock is to be expected. The u.s. government has been hoarding information and technology in secret for perhaps 60-70+ years. Anyone can deduce as much based on old coverups and dis-information campaigns such as Roswell.

Once you start keeping secrets, it starts a cycle where your having to lie about this or that, and eventually the truth is buried under many layers of 'junk' information. Thus you can imagine how deeply buried the government's secrets are. They put a lot of effort into keeping things hidden.

The way I see it, there is a fundamental logic to the government's behavior.

Knowledge = power

The true reason for keeping secrets is their insatiable lust for power and control. Even though the government is supposed to be by and for the people, they keep secrets from the people. By keeping the people in utter and complete ignorance, and filling our minds with junk information, they retain power over the people and get to continue their war mongering and exotic military tech research unhindered.

There are common sayings in our society such as "ignorance is bliss", and "what you don't know cant hurt you".

Where did these tidbits of information come from? Why are such sentiments so common? Well who knows right? I think they originated from a fools mouth, and continue to proliferate from one fool to another, like an airborne infectious virus.

What I have come to realize is that ignorance is the source of all evil, and what you don't know can easily kill you.

"-There are batteries developed that can last forever and make us loose our dependence on fossil fuels. But he said that its all about the money so they don't commercialize it. (He also said that there was talk that they had a cure for cancer but were withholding it for the same reason.) "

It is interesting to me that he mentioned these two things one after the other. Most likely because they are related. i.e. the same technology can be used as an energy source as well as a cure for cancer. (philosopher stone)

When he says that they were withholding it, what he really means is that they are deliberately suppressing it. Perhaps not the CIA itself, but the FDA is definitely the visible culprit of suppression. There are actually many known ways to 'cure' cancer, with a little research you should come across them if you avoid the mainstream channels.

Cancer has many forms, but ultimately it is a disease of malnourishment.

Some of the known (as in freely available information) methods to cure and prevent cancer are:

juice feasting: a raw diet rich in vitamins/minerals and ample life energy
orgone energy therapy
ormus (white powder gold) : possibly the fabled philosopher stone, and the biblical "mana"

The whole notion of not releasing scientific discoveries because "its all about the money so they don't commercialize it." is just more incriminating information about the corruption and fascists nature of our government. If our market were truly free then new technology would work its way into the economy just fine. But unfortunately it is blatantly controlled in the best interests of the mega corporations who place profit before sanity.

"-The whole time he worked for the CIA, he did not recieve ONE paycheck. He said they just threw cash around like it was nothing. " .................. "-They do play a role in the drug cartels. "

It is not surprising. Paying in cash is a good way to hide all that dirty drug money. They may have declared a war on drugs in order to 'fight' it, but you can bet there is no intention of winning that war when they are on both sides of it. It is simply a method of control and a good source of funding for more secret activities.
edit on 14-2-2012 by RealitySeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Peloquin

Thank you so much Peloquin for your excellent post. And yes it was Wright Patterson. AFB. He told me that, but I just forgot the name of the base. another thing I forgot to mention is that Wayne told me the grey's are very fragile creatures and can't take any physical abuse. But their mental capacity/power was outrageous. He said they can't survive here long without their spaceships/equipment. (perhaps that's why we hear about the extraterrestrial survivers from UFO crashes dying days later)

It means a lot to me to have this confirmed. Aliens have been here 100%, I can now laugh at everyone that tells me otherwise.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: Added statement

If the part about them being fragile is true and the fact that they contributed to our DNA is true then the fact that we are quite hale and hearty tells me that we either got the best of their DNA or we got none of it. Physically speaking except that we are both bipdeal there is not a whole lot we have in common. We have hair and ears and noses that protrude from our heads. We are vocal and emotional and intelligent. We are pretty strong and well suited to the planet we call home. If they are so fragile I dont see how they can be our ancestors.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ha ha ho ho, like the big universe is not absolutley full of the same stuff from one end to the other. There is nothing here on earth ( save maybe us ) that cannot be found in abundance throughout the universe. Its all there like its here. Dont try to pass this off as legit and then throw in nonsense like that. If they need gold its out there, what ever element they might need can be found throughout. They dont need us for resources. Your friend is pulling crap out of his nither regions or he's spouting pop culture, that says we are food, slaves or otherwise under the control of other beings when having the technology to patrol the universe kind of makes the need for those things obsolete. If you can fly the distance you already have machines to do everything you need doing so you dont need slaves. You must be able to produce food in abundance or you could not travel the distance so we are not take out either. However these are good and popular Holywood precepts of what aliens would want or do and it seems that your friend has adopted these for his story even if they dont make sense in any real way.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey mysterious...
Thank you for posting and just ignore those who attempt to know it all and apparently hang around here to challenge, aggrevate and pretend to debunk.

I am posting for one reason... I have no knowledge of your friend, but I do have close personal knowledge regarding 'old guys' who either 'after' their security agreement runs out or some even 'before' it runs out decide as I've heard more than one say, 'they can't eat me', 'so who cares'.

FACT: My father was an officer in WWII and was in the OSS and actively involved feet on the ground in the Asian theater.

The OSS was the precursor to the CIA and after the war dad retained his security classification and was given the rank of Major in Army Intelligence and became a part of the newest agency around... the CIA.

As a matter of fact, just an interesting historical fact, I used to play when small with a 45 caliber stamped steel throw away gun that the operatives dropped into areas for use by the natives against the enemy. Single shot, kill a bad guy and take his weapon.

Dad only worked for the company for a short period of time before deciding he wasn't really interested in the life required to be a part of this very secretive organization.

Dad decided rather to muster out, get married and live a normal life, which he did and for the rest of his life he retained the official rank of Major in the 'reserves' and of all things, lol... and in the army reserve ambulance corp.

I can only guess positions held in these these support organizations draw little attention or it is a token way for an old warrior to retain his rank.

A point of interest; in later years when dad and mom tried to get a VA loan to build a house he had a hell of time as according the the VA, there were no records of his ever having been in the Army, let alone the Intelligence division.

It eventually took a lot of yelling, cussing and threats by dad, and the input of some retired General who was actually required to personally visit and depose, and the fact dad had saved his DD whatever card from the Army and copies of all his paperwork mustering in and out of Army Intelligence that Mom and Dad did finally get the loan and built a house we lived in for many years.

Also, an uncle was an FBI agent and personal friends with the infamous Hoover.

There reason I am saying this is, not to glorify or pretend I am an insider, as I'm not and don't want to be, but I can testify that my dad, my uncle and many of their friends I knew and met in their laters years years not only would answer questions, but insisted upon revealing some or all of what they knew, regardless of the apparent value of the content to others.

So I personally would not disallow a gentleman well into his years 'wanting' to tell a family member, a friend or even an acquaintance about what happened back then.

Now having said that, he does speak of his personal opinion of which I believe everyone could, would and should give freely.

I also know from current friends and acquaintances I have in border patrol, other law enforcement agencies and a couple of them who have joined home land security that little tidbits of information are shared occasionally.

I would not rule out the potential for truth... and I would never rule out a small amount of embellishment... it is human nature and we old guys do like to embellish a little at times... lol ...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you Mysteriousness for your efforts. It is a interesting read and I hope you are not discouraged from posting new info. Much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The true reason for keeping secrets is their insatiable lust for power and control. Even though the government is supposed to be by and for the people, they keep secrets from the people. By keeping the people in utter and complete ignorance, and filling our minds with junk information, they retain power over the people and get to continue their war mongering and exotic military tech research unhindered.

Nearly everybody here repeats this thought over and over. But like the Chewbacca Defense, it does not Make Sense.

How exactly is that working out? Who, who has power now, has gained it through UFO/ET coverup?

For the coverup to be deep and profound, as it apparently is if it is true, everybody involved has to stay out of real areas of power.

At best, they get some playtime with toys in a very remote location and they can't actually use them to do anything in the world because then the coverup would be blown. They and the nation have not benefitted.

If all these supposedly evil men Really cared about was to have more warmongering and exotic military technology, why wouldn't they say "we found ET and They're a-Coming to get Us, and they're worse than the Commies! Please fund our Flash Gordon-class starships, and send a very very very very large cheque to Lockheed and subcontractors in my district."

Maybe they're upstanding people and are really doing the right thing? What if it is not their choice to cover-up?

edit on 14-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join