It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have been visiting this site for about 3 years now, and have finally decided to make an account. I'm from Las Vegas, NV and I'm 18 years old. And I live with my grandmother. anyways this first part of this story happened about one year ago. My grandma was dating this (older) guy for a couple months. And he is ex-CIA. I will refer to him as "Wayne". We have talked very lightly on the subject of UFO's, and Aliens. all he told me was that they do exist. He usually came over to spend time with my grandma just to visit or watch TV, but one morning he decided to come over and make pancakes for us at our house. I had a couple of friends over that had spent the night before, and we sat down to eat. One of my friends (who thought the idea of aliens was ridiculous) was sitting there eating with us. I said "Hey Wayne, my friend over here doesn't believe in aliens." to my surprise this was his reply, "Well, they exist. They crashed once in 1947, and we have their bodies preserved, waiting in case they return for them." I asked him, "they were grey's, right?" Wayne replied, "Yes, they were grey's." You have to understand and I cant stress this enough, that he said all of this with the straightest face and as serious as a heart attack. Usually when people are talking about aliens, they seem like they're joking about it or they smile and stuff. But he said these things as if he knew for a FACT it was true. Sort of creepy, not like a late night conversation with one of your buddies. So after we ate, we said goodbye and me and my friends left over to one of their houses.

Since then, (about 1 year ago) my grandmother and "Wayne" have broken up, and I have not been able to talk to him anymore about these topics. But to my luck, out of the blue "Wayne" called my grandma a couple of days ago. My grandma told him that I would be interested in talking to him again (because I told her if she ever talked to him again, that I would like to talk to him.) So I got on the phone with "Wayne" and we scheduled to get together for breakfast tomorrow, Febuary 11.

I have so many questions in my head going around wondering what to ask him. This could perhaps be one of the most important conversations of my life. So ATS, any suggestions on what questions to ask a man that may have all the answers??? I will review any questions posted on this thread and try to reply tomorrow sometime after I meet with him. I leave to meet him tomorrow morning. Sat, Feb 11. At 9am.

So ATS, Shoot away!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

Ask him who really killed John Kennedy? I think that we deserve a truthful answer after all these years, not the bs the gov has handed us.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Your breakfast will most assuredely be cancelled now that you have made it public
welcome to ats

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ask him about Jonestown - who was behind it, what it was and how most died.

The response could be most telling..

edit on 10-2-2012 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would really caution anyone who has met a 'former govt. agent' to not believe things automatically. I've known a few liars in my day and a number have tried to convince me that they were in some super secret program back in the day. Then again perhaps he proved it somehow. My understanding of high level secrets is that the people involved are usually very compartmentalized. So maybe a few people would know about aliens, but those guys wouldn't know about that cool new spy plane etc.

Ok I'll bite.

Is bigfoot real?

Do we have military spacecraft?

I like the JFK question above

Is there a secret ruling elite that make all the world decisions?

What was/is the most secret base?

Hell just ask him to tell you all the most unbelievable things he knows. Shoot I had a few good ones and stepped out for a smoke... I may have to come back to this thread. Oh here's one, are there better energy sources being kept from the public? How retarded does he find most conspiracy theories? Are the majority just way off? And finally, can he help me get a job there?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
not sure what he'll be able to reveal.
but ask.

do we have ships that can travel outside the solar system.
and what type of power do they use.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My breakfast will not be cancelled, as he seems interested in talking as well, and I have met him several times so I kind of know him on a personal level.. Thanks for the questions! I will write them down so I don't forget to ask, haha.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Make sure u ask him about dubstep

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I see nobody has really given you any serious advice...they are cynics obviously.
I think it is important to ask him open ended questions...like....."why do you believe in aliens?" From that you will learn more than all the prepared questions you could think of.
.......after that........just follow your heart or gut.......tell him what you think, what your hopes are and fears are regarding any topic you choose to ask him about........you will know whether he is in the "know" or whether he is telling you a Disney story........Be honest....Be sincere......and listen closely.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You are young and excited about life...that is good...however be careful. I have no questions at this time.

I just hope this introduction thread does not get 404'd.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here are a couple for you to ask:

1. Are the aliens inter dimensional beings? And have we communicated with other parallel beings?
2. Do we have military presence in space (moon base, starships)
3. What is the full scope of the Philadelphia experiment, have we traveled back and to time?
4. Has there any information in reference to other aliens such as Draco, Pleadeans, etc.
5. Is there a gateway at Antarctica? This is in reference to the Hollow earth theory, that there are civilizations under us.
6. Is the Mayan calendar a hoax, and what is the significance of 12/21/2012.
7. Who or what are the true elites that run this world?
8. In his opinion, how can we turn this world around and ask assistance from the benevolent extraterrestrial beings?
9. Are there alien beings walking amongst us, are they in the political arena and can he name a few?
10. Lastly, what can we do as an individual to protect our self from the evil eye, if there is such a thing?

I hope that this will get you started.
edit on 10-2-2012 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I noticed that people have posted while I was typing.
Don't ask questions about Bigfoot or silly stuff like that.....Unless you want to learn that he is full of it.
It is crucial that you allow him to talk about what he wants to talk about, no matter the topic. Once you ask him about why he believes in Aliens you will come up with your own questions....what if he starts talking about the Phoenix lights? Are you going to interrupt so you can ask about the stupid Jamestown stuff? Just go with the flow and let him talk about what he wants to get off his chest...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very much appreciate the serious questions, Keep them coming guys!! But if your trying to poke fun or ask me stupid questions thinking I'm lying. Don't because I wrote this thread for a very serious purpose that could benefit us all..
edit on 10-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: Guys*

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I promise you this story is true and accurate. read it and then base some questions on it. Let me ok?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Friend, you have to understand the Company. If "Wayne" was not read in, then he would have no way of knowing beyond what he told you. Everyone doesn't know everything that's going on, that would be redundant.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't ask in public

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks Antar, looks legit, and accurate to other information regarding species.. I was planning to ask him about that 2001 National Press Conference where they revealed that there were currently 57 alien species discovered.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not trying to suggest that he knows everything, but I know that he knows a lot regarding UFO's and aliens, so I'm going to try to probe him for all info he has.. Also thinking it may be smarter to have the breakfast at my house rather than in public. So that there's no interference whatsoever.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: Probe*

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

4th option down is completely true. haha,
All the facts are out in the open for all to see, you just gotta look for it
Ask anyways though, chances are the CIA would know all about that (considering the CIA does a lot of the work for the elite,)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just curious, why is there no option to leave stars for posts on this thread?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join