It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

First - welcome to ATS, Mysteriousness, and thanks a lot for your very remarkable Thread!

I have to say, that at first look, I was a bit sceptical, but - like many ATSers, I've heard too many stories of alleged whistleblowers, that finally turned out to be more or less well fabricated hoaxes.

But when I read the report of the conversation you had with that gentleman, there was something that caught my attention:

- He said they have 6 "grey" bodies stored 6 levels underground in a cryogenic chamber in Ohio. He said they are stored in case they return for them one day as we don't know their funeral procedures ect...

(emphasis by me)

I have to say, having just returned from work, I'm a bit tired, and english being not my first language, it's a bit difficult to give you an impression what's just on my mind, but... maybe you're able to follow me anyhow, and maybe, after you've read this post of mine, you'll get an idea, why instantly I got VERY excited when I read those words I quoted above.

Have you ever heard about Col. Marion M. Magruder? According to Wikipedia, "Marion Milton Magruder (June 27, 1911 - June 27, 1997) was an officer in the United States Marine Corps and a pioneer in Radar Intercept Night Fighting. He was the first commanding officer of Marine squadron VMF(N)-533, then known as "Black Mac's Killers", and led that squadron during the Battle of Okinawa in World War II. [...]

Shortly after V-J Day, September 1945, Magruder became the Commanding Officer of Marine Aircraft Group 53 (a fully integrated Night Fighter Command) at Marine Corps Air Station Eagle Mountain Lake, Texas. The group consisted of seven tactical squadrons, one service and support squadron, one headquarters squadron, one ground control radar squadron and one ground control approach radar unit. This totalled nearly 2400 officers and men with 146 aircraft. At the time this was the largest aircraft group in Marine Aviation. In February 1946, MAG-53 moved operations back to MCAS Cherry Point. [...]

On August 31, 1961, Colonel Magruder retired from active duty after 26 years of service in the United States Marine Corps."

So, facing those facts, it's safe to say, that guy was a serious man. To not just a few people, "Black Mac" Magruder was a war hero of WW2.

Why am I bringing up that man?

Well... "According to four sons of Col. Marion M. Magruder, their father told them on his deathbed of being shown crash wreckage and a live alien at Wright Field, Ohio, in mid or late July 1947. He had been attending Air War College at Maxwell Field, Montgomery, Alabama, composed solely of the best high-ranking officers in the various services, including generals.

They were flown up to Wright Field to get their opinion on a matter of utmost urgency and importance. There the surprised officers were told about the recovery to Wright Field of an extraterrestrial spaceship that had crashed just two weeks previously near Roswell. Wreckage was brought out for them to examine. Then they were taken to another room and shown a surviving alien. According to the description from Mike Magruder, his father said the “creature” was under 5 feet (1.5 m) tall, “human-like” but with longer arms, larger eyes, and an oversized, hairless head. It had a slit for a mouth and two holes but no appendages for a nose and ears. There was no question that it “came from another planet.”
(Source)

Now, isn't that a fine bone to chew upon?

But that's not all. I remember having watched a strange video about a guy who claimed to be an ex-security-officer of (I think it was) Wright-Patterson AFB. He talked about bodies of alien beings conserved in special tanks. He said he feared for his life, and he made an authentic impression. I never knew what to think about that video, but in the light of the account of that gentleman, I think I should try to find it and have a second look on it.

And somehow I think we should listen, what Mysteriousness has else to report...

edit on 12/2/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

Some more information about Magruder, and what he experienced:

See here
edit on 12/2/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Thank you so much Peloquin for your excellent post. And yes it was Wright Patterson. AFB. He told me that, but I just forgot the name of the base. another thing I forgot to mention is that Wayne told me the grey's are very fragile creatures and can't take any physical abuse. But their mental capacity/power was outrageous. He said they can't survive here long without their spaceships/equipment. (perhaps that's why we hear about the extraterrestrial survivers from UFO crashes dying days later)

It means a lot to me to have this confirmed. Aliens have been here 100%, I can now laugh at everyone that tells me otherwise.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: Added statement

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Certainly the critters have long been here and are here.

Now WHAT they are is another issue.

Guy Malone and his highly qualified panel of experts insists along with scientist Jacques Vallee

that the critters are evil spiritual beings from a spiritual dimension.

Guy considers them fallen angels.

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I did ask him if he believed they were physical beings from other planets in our universe, or if he believed they were spiritual beings/from another dimension. He said he believes that they are physical beings from another planet.

-Also, another thing he told me was that they are interested in the earths natural resources (he said their planet/planets were scarce of it) and that there are three possibilities: 1) That the extraterrestrials see what we're doing to this planet and wipe us out. 2) They try to assist us in our progress on this planet . 3) or we are their test and they are observing us, and will not intervene.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hello ATS, I have been visiting this site for about 3 years now, and have finally decided to make an account. I'm from Las Vegas, NV and I'm 18 years old. And I live with my grandmother. anyways this first part of this story happened about one year ago. My grandma was dating this (older) guy for a couple months.

I don't know if anyone else here or even yourself has made a connection but has it occurred to you that the agency were already aware of your visits to ATS and other related conspiracy sites and your interest in certain subjects? Low and behold good ol Wayne meets Gran and feels free to dish out so called top secret info like he was in the know?

Hmmmm fish anyone? Just sayin

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well hmn.. great efforts, thank you for the interview and sharing the info with us, that's really priceless. but i'd still recommend to take the whole stuff with a grain o' salt since i don't think ex intelligence agents would disclose such precious material without jamming it up with some tough disinformation. still sheds light to many issues if one is smart enough to figure out though. great thread, thanks again.
edit on 12-2-2012 by jamsession because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
While i'm still a bit skeptical...I appreciate you doing this.So thanks
As for the people who are saying you should be worried,I wouldn't be.He hasn't really revealed anything that groundbreaking.There's tons of these claims all over the internet,so like you said,it's doubtful the CIA would be interested in anything said in this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks.

I have nothing else to say, just gonna keep my eye on this for more posts.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Interesting.

Much appreciate hearing that answer.

I think the odds are that he's wrong.

However, it does not matter, imho.

REGARDLESS of whether they are citizens of distant planets OR fallen angels or some combination . . .

they are all--by essentially all accounts--cooperating with the globalist oligarchy toward setting up the evil global government and deceiving mankind wholesale in that project.

That tells me all I need to know about their values.

Regardless of how or how often they "play nice," I don't see them as nice at their core nor in terms of their goals and methods.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I for one am very thankful you took it upon yourself to ask good questions and share the answers. My hats off to you brother. Thank you very much for your efforts sir!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Thanks Aliquandro.

I do plan on meeting with Wayne again and discussing more topics, so do pay attention to this thread.
Haha, who knows perhaps next time I can write things down as we're talking..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Many mis-informed, mis-guided, gullible, naive etc. people all over the world "believe in all kinds of stuff".

Do you think that someone, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE CIA, might not (as anyone else) listen to silly shows like C2C or have an interest in a subject, like UFOs etc...and then HAVE AN OPINION and BELIEF?

In other words: If you listen to a former (alleged) CIA agent telling about Aliens, UFOs and conspiracies, why do you think this is any different than listening to some redneck from Kentucky?

- What of what he told you is "fact" in a sense that he had clearance and knows FOR A FACT about the things he told you, based on his work experience in the CIA?

- What of what he told you is just the very same speculation like you, me and whoever other person could make regarding such subjects?

- How much sense does it make (assuming he was really in the CIA etc.) that his clearance and knowledge was so "in-depth" that he...not only knows a few specifics about particular cases...but instead..seems to have an impressive "overall knowledge" ranging from UFO crashes, Alien technology..Alien intentions etc..etc.. which (to be honest) is not much credible in my opinion.

This is the same logic like believing Bob Lazar who started out as a claimed CONTRACTOR working in/at Area51...which might one led to believe he could have seen an Alien craft, accidentally while he was working in Area 51. But not enough....not only has he allegedly seen an Alien craft, he can write books about ALL KINDS of details of Alien technology, Alien culture/society which goes *way beyond* what he logically could have *seen* as a worker at Area 51.

So..the lone contractor working at Area 51...all of a sudden has an IMPRESSIVE knowledge....and he got all that insight and detailed knowledge as a contract worker at Area 51 cleaning toilets there or whatever he did? Including description of all sorts of Alien races and amazing insights about all kinds of Alien technology?

You see where this is going?

I am not doubting your story...but i my problem is taking whatever a NSA/CIA person says and make a conclusion that whatever he says must be true "simply because he was in the CIA"...or do people in the CIA get briefed on all those amazing details now?

yes he told me we have gained a lot of technology using the reverse engineering from crashed UFO's from around the world.

And why do you think he didn't just repeat what he read in Phil Corso's book and just repeated what he read there because he believes it too? The fact he was CIA doesn't make it more true or confirms it as proof.
edit on 13-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

-Everything is Fact gained from his experience,(studying cases/documents, working in the field, and word of mouth between CIA officials) except for the things that I specifically pointed out that were his own personal beliefs.

-Not everyone that works in the CIA knows about these things, you are briefed on it if you work with related projects and things like that. And like I said before, he received a special type of clearance (not sure if COSMIC or whatever, I will ask him next time) and he said the type of clearance he had made him aware of every secret project that was happening.

And I want to make this clear, we didn't sit there and discuss theory's that we have gained from the History channel or studying the subject of UFO's, He told me that it was from HIS experience working for the CIA.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Mysteriousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Alien intentions etc..etc.. which (to be honest) is not much credible in my opinion.
edit on 13-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I am very sorry I did make one mistake, writing this. The 3 possibilities I mentioned a couple posts back, were his Personal opinion. Sorry I made a mistake.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

he said the type of clearance he had made him aware of every secret project that was happening.

And yet, the military and black projects were and are still so compartmentalised that even people working on the projects often do not know what they are working on. So it's not only unusual but unlikely that an agent would have clearance at that level much less department administrators and other key personnel. In fact, there are so few people who are at the very top of the food chain that actually see the whole picture. So the sentence above, to me is more than just cause for doubt.

Call me paranoid.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
His words. "At one point, I was aware of every secret project happening" (that was in his heyday probably 20yrs ago)

-He didnt say he knew everything that ever happend.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to post this

I think it would be prudent to remove some of his information about where he was stationed ect , that info makes it easy for them to identify him

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pillock

Thanks for taking the time to post this

I think it would be prudent to remove some of his information about where he was stationed ect , that info makes it easy for them to identify him

Could be a double edged sword though.

On one hand, sure, could be great to check his credentials but on the other, well, I'd hate for him to be "suicided" at any time because of this.

I'd probably wanna know what he knows about Dulce, the Navy Space Command thing, whether or not we heard a reply to the signals and messages we've been sending into space, that sort of thing.

Also, weaponry, how far ahead are the most secret weapons?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I brought up Carl Segan's binary code he sent to space via radio. And he replied:

-He did mention that messages from space were being received on a regular basis via radio waves. but they would never release transmissions to the public. (He said that radio waves are sort of universal and can act as a way of communication.)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would just like to know what technology we as a species can produce. The full capability explained.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join