It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Muslims attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

For a people who claim to believe in Jesus they sure do not obey his commands very well. I don't remember Jesus advocating violence or murder anywhere in the new testement. As i recall it i remember him preaching about forgiveness and mercy, not violence and murder.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Chance321

Yes, because every Muslim wants to cut every infidels head off

There's a ton of non-Muslims with their heads still in Europe,Canada, and Michigan.... looks like they aren't doing a very good job.

Do you think every Christian hates "fags" like the Westboro Church does?

Are all Asians good at math?

Are all hillbillies stupid?

Are all Jews rich?

Do black people shrivel up and die without their daily slice of watermelon?

See how silly generalizations of entire groups of people get?

Yes but "generaliztions" of muslims are pretty much accurate. The only reason non-muslim still have their heads and their religions or atheism is because sharia hasn't gotten a foothold yet. When Sharia rules europe (and it will), it's gonna be like Muhammad has been reborn.

Black people won't shrivel up and die if they do not get their daily slice of watermelon but i have yet to see one pass up a bucket of fried chicken.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Religion causes too much turmoil for, but to victimize one side is only half of te struggle.
christians have also done there fair share

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

tbh the christians are fags, and the watermelon and chicken thing is true you know it lol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

INDEED.

There's even instructions in the founding documents about how to behave incrementally advancing Islam until there's

SUFFICIENT

--political cloud
--military clout--force--arms
--social clout
--religious clout

to bring about increasing amounts and increasing serious levels of Shariah law.

ANYONE who doesn't realize that

is NOT

dealing with the TRUE FACTS.

And . . . are likely . . . deluding themselves wholesale.

The Copts in the OP had no such delusions to begin with. Yet, sadly, even banding together did not save them from the thousands of blood-thirsty Muslims attacking them from all sides.

The religion of pieces struck again . . . with murderous chaos resulting . . . as usual.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

tbh the christians are fags, and the watermelon and chicken thing is true you know it lol

Inaccurate. You can't be a homosexual and be a christian. Jesus didn't do away with the law he just manifested them, particularly the 10 commandments.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSoul
Religion causes too much turmoil for, but to victimize one side is only half of te struggle.

I see that allegation a LOT on ATS.

Yet, the folks who tend to scream the loudest for our side to PROVE IT with evidence and statistics

NEVER or virtually never, show any proof or statistics of such allegations.

Sooooooooooooooooo

PROVE IT, PLEASE. Let's see the comparative statistics.

THEN

Let's ALSO discuss what constitutes a true Biblical Christian and whether such actions on the part of so called "Christians" were remotely Biblical in character, purpose and methods.

Whereas Muslim violent actions are VERY MUCH obeying CLEAR EXHORTATIONS AND ORDERS from their founding documents about exterminating all nonMuslims.

Big difference, that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

NOW wait a durn minute . . . I don't usually pass up a bucket of original recipe KFC chicken either.

And I'm White/Anglo-Saxon/Native American/blue-eyed/formerly blond haired/ male.

I do think that stereotypes can be hazardous--sometimes to the extreme.

Certainly the Copts found that their treatment by the Muzzies was no idle philosophical symbolic stereotype.

It was the Muzzies walking out quite logically their beliefs consistent with their religioin's founding documents.

edit on 10/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm curious . . . would you call

atheistic Communism a religion, or not?

Would you call atheism a religion, or not?

Would you call Scientism a religion, or not?

Would you call nihlism a religion, or not?

How would you compare the death toll due to most of those -ism's with the death toll from even the Muzzies?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I'm curious . . . would you call

atheistic Communism a religion, or not?

Would you call atheism a religion, or not?

Would you call Scientism a religion, or not?

Would you call nihlism a religion, or not?

How would you compare the death toll due to most of those -ism's with the death toll from even the Muzzies?

Technically all those can be classified as a belief system. Inherently they may not be religion but psuedo-religion but still fall under the classification of "beliefs" and anyone that says they are not is deluding themselves. People that try to say they have a "lack of belief" is a cop-out and a play on words so they do not have to say they "do not believe" because not believing, is still a belief. In otherwords believing in nothing is still believing. I think what they have is a disagreement with one or more religions because they do not offer anything they want, which could entail them living however they want instead of having to follow a strict set of rules and conduct on how to behave, so in essence they really just want chaos and anarchy.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I often think that churches have done more damage to authentic Christianity than all the witches, satan worship wiccans combined.

I appreciate your candor, but please show me any one instance of how a Wiccan damaged a Church. Or a person, for that matter. Part of our Credo is "Harm None," and we take that seriously.
You are quite spot on about the Churches hurting authentic Christianity, in fact, they are killing off the last remnants.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

lol jajajajaja

reply to post by hmdphantom

What is a real Christian? How can you know? Are you JESUS?

Welllllllllllllllll . . . logically, their words and actions . . . and attitudes ought to line up overwhelmingly in degree and the percentage of the time

with

the key parts of the founding documents . . .

e.g.

--Galatians 5:22-23

bible.cc...

New Living Translation (©2007)
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

--Matthew 5 & 6
--I Cor 12-14

James 1:27

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.

--Malachi 3:5

Zech 7:10

Do not oppress widows, orphans, foreigners, and the poor. And do not scheme against each other.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The truth is that there are peaceful Muslims, but one has to remember that their religion advocates violence. There is no denying that, and that is why I have little respect for the religion. I would never go out of my way to persecute anyone for their religious beliefs, but if they started threatening or attacking me or my family, I wouldn't hesitate to do whatever was necessary to eliminate the threat.

I am surprised that the MSM isn't talking about this, if in fact they aren't, since this could do a lot to gain public support toward attacking Iran simply by telling the truth about these Muslims and what they believe. How is it that the Muslims whine and complain about people who do not respect their religion, yet they will persecute those of another religion with impunity. Why should any Muslim expect any non-Muslim to respect their religion then? Can anyone be that ignorant? It just blows my mind. How can anyone argue with me on this point of blatant contradiction, and effectively support the views of these people? I really would like to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Do black people shrivel up and die without their daily slice of watermelon?

See how silly generalizations of entire groups of people get?

If that happened daily and in almost every part of the world touched by Islam, I'd be out giving watermelon slices for free to help the poor dudes.

You forget that a generalization without factual basis is simply baseless generalizing. But facts speak for themselves, and therefore these things do not fall under the realm of mere generalization.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by markuz93

And certain groups of Christians in Africa still BURN people alive for being witches.
If you don't believe me then google it. There's multiple news stories/videos if you really want to watch that kind of thing.

Religion of any kind gives people a reason to do horrible things under the right social circumstances.

Not sure what your angle here is.

It appears you're saying "religion is bad, and allows bad people to commit bad things."

The topic of this thread is "Muslims attempt to purge villiage near Alexandria of its Christian population."

Reads to me that Religious people are using their religion to commit bad things.

But you're arguing that not all of them are the same, and using more religious intolerance to somehow compare?

My apple is as bad as your apple, so lets stop talking about fruit because only people who eat fruit care about apples?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Typing something doesn't make it true either. AND MISSPELLING WORDS WHEN USING CAPS now only if you did your research on the English langage....

Running out of logical argument, it appears.

that was quick!

edited BOLD for posterity

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

WICCA?
Careful, there's Christians in this thread. They'll burn you alive for supporting WITCHES@~!@~ I mean, a small population of Christians still actively burn people alive for being witches...They all must be that way right?

Ahhh now it's gloating with a chum.

Ad hom snide attacks. Awesome sauce, you win life and ten thousand internets.

Go, be merry.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

In the name of the Chicken, the egg and the holy watermelon.

Praise mayonnaise!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Islam = plague to humanity. As does Catholicism. So much illogical pain inflicted by the interpretations and teachings of a cave-dwelling child molester. Illogical garbage. I still respect the choice of a person to believe in said religion, so long as nothing you do infringes on another persons liberties/safety. At the same time, you're in support of a belief system that embraces primitive behavior, & incites intolerance. Fact is the plight of that entire region stems from religious conflict; in 2012 people still follow the sayings of books so seriously they would like to see entire populations mass-murdered.

CAN we get past this? Can we rise to a level where the worlds people work together in peace? It amazes me that there are still so many indoctrinated, dumbed down people who only care what their ancient book says.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I think I understand something of the likely origins of your perspective without knowing your personal particulars.

However, that perspective feeds very wholesale into the globalist plans . . .

At first, after sufficient traumas, conditioning, "ET" (fallen angel) pontifications and deceptive "proofs," everyone will be thrilled at the notion of a one world religion to go with the one world government.

Later, as everyone is REQUIRED to worship literally satan incarnate under pain of death, if not . . . and eternal 'death' if they do . . . things won't be so wonderful and harmonious . . . except in a kind of wholeale comprehensive bloody gore sort of gestapo tyranny about it all.

I see the Muslim attack on the Copts merely a walking out of that kind of mentality and spirit by a demonic barbaric tribal moon-god religion.

Satan is alive and well on planet earth. He has always been about the business of deception, blood, death, gore, suffering, tyranny, !CONTROL! pride, arrogance and the like.

Nothing new in all that . . . the new 'modern' wrappings will wear thin quickly.

. . . just as the pretend egalitarian civility of Muslims wore very thin and non-existent for the Egyptian Copts in this story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join