It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Muslims attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The news from unbiased source

A minority group’s neighborhood was torched because of a perceived slight to a woman belonging to the majority. No it isn’t the Old South, it’s the New Egypt.
Violence ensued last Friday in the town of Kobry el-Sharbat when a rumor spread that Mourad Samy Guirgis, a Coptic Christian, had an “intimate picture” of a Muslim woman on his cellphone. Rioters looted and burned shops and homes of local Copts. Mr. Guirgis fled to the police for protection. Military units were dispatched to quell the disturbance, but they were slow to respond. By the time they had arrived the damage was done. Similar attacks on Coptic communities are a weekly occurrence. This should be a familiar script to Americans, since the same rationales were used to foment race riots and lynchings in our own country in decades past.

www.washingtontimes.com...
Nothing about attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population. Another failed islamophobia propaganda

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymousman

Damn..

Man we must really hate islam, to keep making up all these things about them, aye.

uncanny, the effort put into fabricating all of these things, we're really such evil people.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Chance 321.......Wow what a politically correct response you gave...wonder how often this happened under the Dictator Hosie Mubarack??What people like you have never ever learned is the past repeats itself.....Didn't your hero Neville Chamberlein state that Hitler would never attack anyone? Your the same guy who says it ok for the TSA to feel up grandma or a 6 yerarold girl at the airport, because its not right to profile middle eastern men, so everyone gets the caressing hands on their genitalia...yes it's you who is the problem, the protector of those who are so innocent....i am willing to bet you are also pro-choice....can't really protect the innocent can you?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Muslims are being killed on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan by Christians, and everyone blames the government, not the Bible for the death of innocent. Take a look at the conservative presidential campaign, religious Christian wackjobs threatening to come after Iran, but again no one blames the Bible or JC for that - it's always those greedy corporations who are to blame, right ? Catholic church is infested with peadophiles, yet no one blames the Bible or JC for it, its always the twisted individual. Israel, favourite country of christian extremists, bulldozes and evicts Muslims every day, just like Copts in this case, yet the OP would find an excuse. It's allright to evict and bulldoze homes of Muslims in Palestine because Jews are on Jesus Christ's dreamteam. Breivik murders 69 teenagers, and no one blames the Christianity, JC or the Bible because Breivik is in a cult, freemason bull#. Oh yeah, Hitler was also in a cult he was not a real Christian, right? Just like those Christians commiting atrocities all around Africa, but they are not real Christians right ? Always an bull# excuse.

A sick psycopath that happens to be a Muslim rapes a white girl and the whole 1.6 billion Muslims, Quran and Muhammed are being blamed for action of one. That one Muslim who is a criminal suddenly becomes the representative of every Muslim in the world. I have learned one thing though, people that fear/hate muslims are those that have only seen muslims on their television. One would think that some of ATS members are mind controled by Bill O'Reilly.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is a major lack of realization of who they are forcing to cooperate.

Like cats and dogs. The cats want the dogs to do cat things. Just a picture without naming names of religions, of who is the cat and who is the dog, you decide.

It's like tugging on a bull and wondering why the milk doesn't come out and the animal is angry.

How come these Christians aren't fasting at Ramadan?

Because they aren't Muslim.

New Testament reruns on anti-Christian behavior from other groups. You have to see it to believe it sometimes.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by hmdphantom

If there is some thing such as Christianity , what is Obelisk doing in the place where you get your religious orders ?

What do you mean, phantom?

What is this :

You do realize we are not all Catholic, and there are many different Christian sects?

You have to understand that many protestants find this sort of thing abhorrent,
edit on 022929p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

OK.

Thank you for replying.

But making a new sect in a religion is just letting those people of divide and conquer success in their missions.

Those guys are very serious and hard trying in their missions.

This is what I see in Middle East happening to Islam.

But Qur'an has an advice :

AND CLING TO THE ROPE OF ALLAH (QURÄN AND ISLAM) ALL OF YOU TOGETHER, AND DIVIDE NOT.

3-103

I suggest you do the Christians do the same. I mean the DIVIDE NOT part.

If you think those group of people are doing a wrong job , you should tell them or force them to stop playing games.

Or you just make new sects and play in divide and conquer court.

just my two cents

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Always amazed me about new reality, when non muslim know much more about islam than muslim itself.
They knew all the sectarian in islam and each teaching. Knew how to tafsir the Quran, great on sorof, nahu, bayan, mantek, alfiah and sapiah in english, and master at tassawuf, and have vast knowledge about asbabun nuzul.

Amazed me how they know that all or some muslim are barbarian and violence, and in the end all muslim the will be like that.

What make me thinking is what they gonna do after knowing all of this? Exterminating all muslim before they become a big threat?

Is there any hope for...

Peace?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere

Chance 321.......Wow what a politically correct response you gave...wonder how often this happened under the Dictator Hosie Mubarack??What people like you have never ever learned is the past repeats itself.....Didn't your hero Neville Chamberlein state that Hitler would never attack anyone? Your the same guy who says it ok for the TSA to feel up grandma or a 6 yerarold girl at the airport, because its not right to profile middle eastern men, so everyone gets the caressing hands on their genitalia...yes it's you who is the problem, the protector of those who are so innocent....i am willing to bet you are also pro-choice....can't really protect the innocent can you?

Have no idea what your talking about? But if you got all that from my little postings, wow.
I think you have me mixed up with someone else there guy.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Always amazed me about new reality, when non muslim know much more about islam than muslim itself.

Welllllllllllllll, considering how many millions of Muslims are still illiterate . . .

and

that the cultural norm is for the local Imam to define what Islam is for the masses . . . emphasizing only what he wants emphasized . . .

it's not toooo surprising that many non-Muslims DO ACTUALLY, TRULY KNOW MORE about Islam's origins, themes, memes, broad and specific cultural norms

than many Muslims do.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by maung

I guess you have mastered those knowledge in sectarian in islam , knew how to tafsir the Quran, great on sorof, nahu, bayan, mantek, alfiah and sapiah in english, and master at tassawuf, and have vast knowledge about asbabun nuzul. That is so great considering only few muslim who have all those knowledge.
Me dont even know how many sectarian in islam.

for you

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

jihad watch eh? books to sell eh?

I sigh for humanity.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I will now use the dialectical method to solve this problem.

Thesis: Muslims want the Christians gone.
Antithesis: Christians want the Muslims gone.
Synthesis: get rid of both of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised about this development?

Islam consistently spreads itself by force.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Egypt: Muslims attack Christian village after breaking Ramadan fast, target priest's house first

The Muslims must have said" Let us break our holy fast to go commit violence, because God is all about violence"

/Facepalm

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Islam peaceful? LMAO! Do you know how they treat women? They even have war, strife, oppression, degredation and prejudice to women within their own households. Women are little more than cattle to the men. Under the laws of Islam, when in Jihad they can take your wife as booty and then they can rape her and do whatever they want to her. In essence they can steal your wife, rape her and kill her and the only thing you can do about it is die because she is no longer your wife when they take her for booty. There is no peace with Islam, the Quran even says that they cannot be friends with anyone that is non-muslim so the very nature of the religion (and Islam isn't just a religion it is a political institution, a veritable nation) is and always has been about war. It is the only religion/state (Islam is religion and state, neither concepts are divorced like in western civilization) that advocates and actually condones lying to further it's agenda and no other religion in the world advocates lying except islam. You people do not even know it but when a muslim passes you and he knows you're not a muslim he's thinking how much he wants to kill you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The only people I've ever seen pass up a bucket of fried chicken were vegetarian or on a diet.

See how that works

And God struck a person dead in the New Testament for "blasphemy" . Jesus also took a whip to moneychangers in the temple. That isn't very peaceful or forgiving.

Seems like you need to read the Bible before speaking of its contents.
edit on 11-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you seriously think all muslims want to kill non-muslims than you are extremely mislead on reality. Have you ever known any muslims? I've had muslim friends and I can assure you they didn't want to kill me or they wouldn't have been my friend.

Please wake up to the real world. Why did everyone ignore the article I posted about the Muslims in Egypt helping protect the Christians from the Jihadists? Because it doesn't perpetuate the hateful life you want to continue?

boingboing.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

tbh the christians are fags, and the watermelon and chicken thing is true you know it lol

Inaccurate. You can't be a homosexual and be a christian. Jesus didn't do away with the law he just manifested them, particularly the 10 commandments.

And actually Christians can be homosexual. You know why? Because all sins are equal, as it says in the Christian Bible. And since all humans are born to sin, you're all living a sinful life. You are no different than a gay person,liar or murderer in the Christians God eyes.

You REALLY need to read the bible before you talk nonsense.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

CAN we get past this? Can we rise to a level where the worlds people work together in peace? It amazes me that there are still so many indoctrinated, dumbed down people who only care what their ancient book says.

I too wonder if humanity can ever get past this. Religion is just so controlling of the human mind, especially the uneducated mind. Sometimes it takes deprogramming to get them away from it's tenets. I somehow think what is needed it a full scale Alien Landing. Perhaps even that would no bring us together in peace and love, with understanding and compassion for all.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I agree, I have a friend over there who runs an all girl orphanage, and he says Christian missionaries are responsible for many children's deaths, using the excuse they are witches. Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me.

Just to be clear, Copts and the child killers on witch hunts are not the same group, by any stretch of the imagination. For all intents and purposes, they don't even practice the same religion. LDS and Islam have more in common than those two groups do.

To the OP: I am well aware of the particular issues the Copts must deal with. If I can find other sources of past issues, I'll post them later. Last year, there were many issues of villages, churches, and bombings during their church services.

يا ربّ ارحم (Yā Rabbu rḥam!)
Efnouti Nai Nan!
Kyrie Eleison!
edit on 11-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join