It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Muslims attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by hmdphantom

In regards to my latest post, you're playing for the wrong team bro. Every single one of the old prophets all the way back to Moses talks about how the King of kings is going to pound Islam to a bloody pulp and anyone who is against Israel and seeks her destruction right along with them. I'd get the hell off that train before he derails it.

OK . Os how Jews are going to let Yashua get to his throne ? I mean they have already rejected him.

I really appreciate your try here to show me what is behind supporting Israel.

There is one thing I have found.

In Islam , there are good and bad people. Just being a Muslim is not going to help much unless people accept to be good and to do good things.

Salvation is beyond religion. It is beyond what we plant today.

I hope we all do well and get what we seek if true.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
More obvious fruits of the "Arab Spring" and of western interference- the reduction in Christian prescence in the middle east.

This happened in Iraq when we got rid of Saddam, it is happening now in Egypt and I believe Syria has a significant Christian minority which receives protection from the state, so I expect similar things to happen there if we get involved/the regime falls.......

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Bro, you can't get to heaven on your own works. Original sin bars the way. Adam and Eve stained us with their disobedience. This is why Yahshua came to save us.

Just being a good person is not enough.

Matthew 7:7-21

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Unlike what many muslims believe Allah is not Yahweh and that leads into a whole other thread thats been done to death.

John 2:1-6

1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

John 2:20-23

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.[e] 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

As we see, muslims say that Allah has no Son, but in the bible it says Yahweh has a Son and that he sits at the right hand of the Father. The only chance anyone of us has is to cling to Yahshua, be he atheist, christian, jew, muslim, hindu, buddhist, whatever you are Yahshua is the only way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

In regards to my latest post, you're playing for the wrong team bro. Every single one of the old prophets all the way back to Moses talks about how the King of kings is going to pound Islam to a bloody pulp and anyone who is against Israel and seeks her destruction right along with them. I'd get the hell off that train before he derails it.

OK . Os how Jews are going to let Yashua get to his throne ? I mean they have already rejected him.

I really appreciate your try here to show me what is behind supporting Israel.

There is one thing I have found.

In Islam , there are good and bad people. Just being a Muslim is not going to help much unless people accept to be good and to do good things.

Salvation is beyond religion. It is beyond what we plant today.

I hope we all do well and get what we seek if true.

Yahshua's throne is in heaven, not on earth. Their rejection of him seals their destruction but not all jews reject him, there are those that accept him and it is they that he will use to rebuild the 12 tribes out of. The jews cannot stop the Son of God from taking his rightful place, eventually they will figure out who he is and it is written that when they do they will wail like a parent who lost a firstborn son and they will repent.

You are correct salvation is beyond religion because religion is a tradition of men and comes not from Yahweh. Yahshua came teaching how to live the laws as according to the Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Sanhedrin and the different sects of judaism were not living God's commandments they were just paying lipservice and this is why Yahshua created christianity, to show them the way...his way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Not in Bosnia nor in kosovo are you forgetting Christian serbs were slaughtered? there heads were chopped off

i have seen horrible images from the war in kosovo from a website.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

ZzZzZzZzZ I can link scary bible verses too

Address my post where you said gay people couldn't be Christian plz
edit on 12-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No verse needed. If one is truly saved then they would not choose to be constantly in sin and knowingly be in breaking of such a commandment.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by markuz93

Every human is born in sin. According to the bible every humans destiny is to be a sinner ever since Adam & Eve. Soooo, again your point doesn't line up with the bible.

Did you never break one of the ten commandments?

Again, you are interpreting the bible due to your own WRONG interpretation because you don't want to let go of your prejudice feelings towards gays.

Unless you never sin you cannot judge a gay person. As Jesus forgives all sins....Jesus would forgive a gay person just like he would forgive a murderer as it SAYS this in the bible.
edit on 14-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Whoever said i was prejudiced against gays? And yes its true that we are all born into sin, and are destined to sin, but using your analogy that all sins are equal, and i can keep on sinning on purpose, then i could go out and be a serial killer, and it would be ok because Jesus forgives all. Haha cmon dude. And do not try to judge how much of the Bible i know please.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join