It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Muslims attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Me hateful? I think not. Why, there were muslims attacking a christian community near Alexandria in Egypt, this same village this post is about. How many christians do you see attacking muslim communities over there and killing muslims? Absolutely none. If you think i am hateful, i suggest you go buy you a copy of the Quran and read what it teaches them and you will see what real hate is. Here's a sample:

Unbelievers are described by Muhammad (in the Qur'an) as "the vilest of animals" and "losers." Christians and Jews are hated by Allah to the extent that they are destined for eternal doom as a result of their beliefs. It would make no sense for Muhammad to then recommend them to be taken in as friends by Muslims. In fact, the Qur'an plainly commands believers not to take unbelievers as friends.

Thats right my friend. Your friend, is not really your friend, this is taken from an islamic website HERE.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Doctrines of distrust and malice, and very judgemental of people who do not believe what they do.

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Do you really think your "friend" is going to go to hell for you? These are things they are all taught from childhood by Imams.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Oh my, they can fake friendship if they can thereby use you, but it's just a mask for what lies underneath, the real muslim.

Qur'an (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Oops, guess what category you fall into? That's right you're an infidel.

Qur'an (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Loser. Nuff said.

Here's some from the Hadiths:

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Basically if you're starving to death and not muslim, youre sh*t out of luck because they aint going to feed you or give you water. The "messenger of Allah" is Muhammad.

Here's an excerpt you should find interesting in the Surahs:

An-Nisa' 4:101 And when you travel throughout the land, there is no blame upon you for shortening the prayer, [especially] if you fear that those who disbelieve may disrupt [or attack] you. Indeed, the disbelievers are ever to you a clear enemy.

At-Tawbah 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Al-'Anfal [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

At-Tawbah O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

Fascinating stuff, if you want a religion of death and...murder. When TSHTF and Sharia gets a foothold wherever you live, yoou got 2 choices:

1. Learn to say Allah'u'Ahkbar
2. Die
3. option 3 (revert to 1 or 2)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How dare you bring truth into this.

It's like I said in my earlier post, there's to many cheerleaders in the press and a few here on ATS that would have everyone believe that islam is this warm fuzzy peace loveing religion when in it's own writings as you've pointed out say otherwise. No, strike that. To them it probably is a peaceful religion in their eyes

edit on 12-2-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is not news to see people spreading Islam-phobia .

But just to break the ignorance :

Jesus and Moses and other prophets did stoned people.

Please read your holy books before attacking Islam.

ETA : Those who follow the war between religions are the same people who make it.

And all off them are just fed by divide and conquer tactic

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

But the thing people seem to forget is Christians don't do that anymore, they for the most part have "evolved" with the times, where islam hasn't and is still treating women as property. Blameing and punishing the woman if she gets raped, ect.
Here's just a couple examples: The first is of a girl that dared to have (gasp) boyfriend and she got stoned to death for it. The second is of a girl that was in a beauty contest.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

But the thing people seem to forget is Christians don't do that anymore, they for the most part have "evolved" with the times, where islam hasn't and is still treating women as property

We know how woman act.

We say "they shouldn't do anything they want because they change their mind very soon"

But you say "let them do whatever they want , they are free". But on the other hand we see that in west , women are turned to tools for transporting ideas and advertisement.

You just call it civilization and we call it slavery.

+ We don't change what god tells us to do . Because we don't want to test everything by our corrupted minds.

But you seem to be in a hurry to change what god tells us to fit into your raw agendas.

In Islam ,They can divorce , they can marry another man. But they can't have none-religious relationship as well as men who are married can not have none-religious relationship ,too. Or corruption will take over the society.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
you have to admire the irony of the constant fact that it is always the most radical, fundamental religious zealots who are the one's who consistently miss the entire point of why their beliefs were put in place. When violence becomes SOP for those who oppose your belief system, perhaps it is because you don't fully grasp what your belief system stands for.

Why don't people just pray to the Pentagon? It would save a lot of confusion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I can't see how this isn't treating women as property.

We know how woman act.
We say "they shouldn't do anything they want because they change their mind very soon"

And we as men don't? Men change our minds all the time.

But you say "let them do whatever they want , they are free". But on the other hand we see that in west , women are turned to tools for transporting ideas and advertisement.
You just call it civilization and we call it slavery.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but how is this not treating women as property? I think you have it mixed up. How is it slavery treating a woman as a person and not as something less by giving them the freedom to decide for themselves?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Raelsatu

I somehow think what is needed it a full scale Alien Landing. Perhaps even that would no bring us together in peace and love, with understanding and compassion for all.

Try this scenario . . .

1. The Muslims that attacked the Copts . . . What would they do . . . if . . . say . . . in Cairo or Jerusalem . . .

1.1 say near the end of or effecting the end of a deadly set of WW3 exchanges.

2. A huge mother ship descended to the Temple Mount . . . and out stepped a human middle Eastern male.

3. At the same time, the "ET's" / fallen angels took control of all the video and radio circuits on the planet with an announcement.

4. A panel of critters and top world leaders . . . and a leading Jerusalem Rabbi or two along with Amadinejad were shown on the ship while an obvious "ET" of mostly human looking features but with a larger head and curious details on his head design led the announcement showing in 1/4 screen the middle Eastern male stepping out on the Temple Mount.

5. The lead "ET" announces who he is of whatever purported 'Galactic Federation' and that they have been compelled to intervene in order to save mankind and earth from mankind's polluting and war-mongering ways.

6. Further, that the man stepping out on the Temple Mount just happens to be the true Jewish Messiah and the Mahdi all rolled into one.

7. Further, that all National governments have just been suspended/abolished and a new 10 region governning global council had been set in place.

8. That the Messiah/Mahdi would be the new world leader and would be speaking in a few hours.

9. That all violence would be immediately met with life termination technologies from the "ET's."

10. That all military personnel must return immediately to base for re-education and induction into the global military force.

11. That the doctrines of a new one world religion would be posted widely publically and emailed to all emails within 10 days. All global citizens would be expected to submit thereto and swear belief therein. No exceptions.

12. Upon swearing allegiance to the new world leader and the one world religion worshiping the new world leader, all citizens would receive the ID chip implant. No exceptions. Those refusing to comply will exit this dimension via their choice of beheading or disintegration.

13. All debts were hereby canceled. All debit and credit cards were hereby canceled. Upon receipt of the ID chip implant every citizen would receive $25,000 in their accounts.

14. The call to Peace has gone out. Compliance is mandatory.

15. All Jihadi's, Pentecostal and evangelical Christians and all atheists and agnostics must appear immediately at their local civic centers for immediate transport by mothership to another planet for re-education. No exceptions. Those not appearing will be hunted down with military force and advanced technologies.

16. All patients in all hospitals will be healed.

17. In the poor regions, feeding stations will be set up.

18. Inadequate housing will be abolished and turned into parklands while new basic advanced housing would be constructed quickly for all displaced and inadequately housed.

19. All food growing, distribution and dispensing would be handled by the global government. No exceptions.

20. All educational institutions will be led and managed by the global government. No exceptions. No homeschooling.

21. All travel must be authorized by your local global government Coordinator who will load your chip with a specific trip pass.

22. All citizens away from their homes will be returned to their homes within 10 days.

23. Equatorial regions of Mars have been terraformed and 1 billion volunteers will be transported there within 6 months.

24. Vast underground moon cities have been built and 666 million volunteers would be transported there within 6 months.

25. Birth control meds have been dispensed into all centralized water supply systems. Applications for the antidote allowing for pregnancy can be filled out online. Tests for IQ and other health parameters will be required. Pregnancies will be allowed only for those categories of personnel decreed as needed by the world government.

. . .
. . .

============================================================

So, of the Copts and Muslims at the beginning of our thread . . . which would be happy with the above scenario? Which would fight it?

Autowrench--you'll likely get your wish.

And, you will NOT like it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It is not news to see people spreading Islam-phobia .

It's not news to see folks denying realities about the violence inherent in Islam and its founding documents.

Moses, yes.
Jesus, NOPE!

Evidently you forgot Jesus' exhortatioin about "let him without sin cast the first stone" re the woman caught in adultary.

You seem to also be conveniently side stepping Muslims far and wide and close at hand

--killing their own daughters even when the daughter was involuntarily attacked and RAPED! Talk about insult added to injury!
--killing their own daughters for dating a non-Muslim.
--killing their own daughters for wearing make-up or appearing in public without a veil.
--killing their own daughters for listening to sinful music.
--the list could go on and on--

Fix your own house before pontificating inaccurately about Christianity. Islam is the religion with blood all over it's hands in our era.

Christianity is better known for building hospitals, schools and community development with water wells and new ways to grow food.

Please read your holy books before attacking Islam.

Perhaps you'd do well to read Islam's founding documents . . . and trying to come up with a new rationalization for all the horrific violence ordered therein.

I'm sure the Copts at the start of this thread would be encouraged by any efforts on the part of any Muslims to eradicate violence from Islam.

Alas, it would not be Islam then and the founding documents would have to be purged.

edit on 12/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: forgot part

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Wrong...Yeshua/Jesus did not stone people.He prevented
a stoning,not participated in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymousman
The news from unbiased sourcewww.washingtontimes.com...
Nothing about attempt to purge village near Alexandria of its Christian population. Another failed islamophobia propaganda

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope springs eternal . . . someone's evidently

TRUSTING the Washington Times. LOL.

The globalist oligarchy has owned all the major media since 1915. They have bragged about using them to snooker and mold, brainwash the public consensus.

And you're holding them out as purveyors of

T!!??!TRUTH!??!!H

Impressive.

I wonder when the next call will go out . . .

maybe instead of calling us to trust the MSM,

they'll be asking us to trust Alice's rabbit to bail out mortgages.

I'm sure the Copts at the beginning of this thread would be very relieved . . .

AS THEY ARE BLOODIED AND DESTROYED in their homes . . . by Muslims shouding about

PEACE

as the Muslims wielded their swords and guns.

We need to remember that

For Islam

the very definition of PEACE = NO MORE NON-MUSLIMS left on the planet.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chi_z
reply to post by BO XIAN

jihad watch eh? books to sell eh?

I sigh for humanity.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh . . . soooooo . . . Muslims selling books to further Islam are wonderful and full of automatically viable and accurate TRUTH.

And folks selling books to present the other side are automatically spreading lies and untruth.

I think I get your value system, now.

Sometimes I sigh for humanity.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And God struck a person dead in the New Testament for "blasphemy" .

Let's get this right . . . the couple were ZOTTED by God Himself for lying to Holy Spirit.

Jesus also took a whip to moneychangers in the temple. That isn't very peaceful or forgiving.

It's TONS MORE REASONABLE than killing one's own daughter because she was involuntarily RAPED!

The money changers were raping The Father's Temple with their corrupt dealings.

Sooooo, somehow Christ cleaning house with a whip is

WORSE

than killing one's own daughter for

--wearing make-up
--dating a non-Muslim
--listening to sinful music
--texting a non-Muslim romantic words
--appearing in public without a veil.

And you expect us to think THAT'S RATIONAL?

Why does the planet Kolrob come to mind. I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Jesus did not stone people. In fact he protected an adulteress from being stoned to death for adultery and he forgave her.

John 8:1-11

1but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

As you can see, Jesus forgave her and admonished her to leave her sin behind. He saved her from those that would kill her. He alone was the only one who couldn do this and who would do this. Any other person would have picked up the first stone and threw it.

We can see another example from Matthew 12:

Matthew 12:1-8

1 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, “Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”
3 He answered, “Haven’t you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? 4 He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread—which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. 5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent? 6 I tell you that something greater than the temple is here. 7 If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’[a] you would not have condemned the innocent. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

Jesus, desires mercy over sacrifice. Who is Jesus to boldy proclaim he desires mercy over sacrifice? He is the Lord of the Sabbath, he who created the Sabbath to begin with can alone dictate its terms.

John 8:54-59

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.” 57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!” 58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Here again, Jesus claims he is I AM, who is before Abraham was born. Who is Jesus? He is the Lord. What does Yahweh mean? It means the Lord. What day is the Lord's Day? The Sabbath is his day.

Jesus (Yahshua) is the right arm of Yahweh, the Glory of God in person.

Isaiah 59

1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.

15 Truth is nowhere to be found,
and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.

The LORD looked and was displeased
that there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no one,
he was appalled that there was no one to intervene;
so his own arm achieved salvation for him,
and his own righteousness sustained him.
17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate,
and the helmet of salvation on his head;
he put on the garments of vengeance
and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
18 According to what they have done,
so will he repay
wrath to his enemies
and retribution to his foes;
he will repay the islands their due.
19 From the west, people will fear the name of the LORD,
and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up flood
that the breath of the LORD drives along.[a]

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the LORD.

edit on 12-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am just talking with you from inside Islam . so I talk about what I know.

--killing their own daughters even when the daughter was involuntarily attacked and RAPED! Talk about insult added to injury!

Not true , in fact , the one who rapes should be hanged.

--killing their own daughters for dating a non-Muslim.
--killing their own daughters for wearing make-up or appearing in public without a veil.
--killing their own daughters for listening to sinful music.

That is not what Shariat allows. It is murder.

And you just hear it from the same MSM that provide lies for you to legitimate invasions and killings.

You just see some movies and then decide what to think.

The fact you are presenting is that there are murderers in Islam .

So , take a look what your govt has done to people here in middle east.

Fix your own house before pontificating inaccurately about Christianity. Islam is the religion with blood all over it's hands in our era.

No , you are the arrogant people making and supporting armies to come over to opposite side of the planet and to kill and take the oil out of countries.

The blood is all in your hands (your govt) and talking about love is just another sign of hypocrisy that is a disease.

Christianity is better known for building hospitals, schools and community development with water wells and new ways to grow food.

Yes , of course Iraq has hospitals , just after all hospitals and other infra-structures were destroyed in nights.

Perhaps you'd do well to read Islam's founding documents . . . and trying to come up with a new rationalization for all the horrific violence ordered therein.

I am really reading about Islam. But the more I read , the more I understand UK and the west schemes in middle east which are centuries old.

For example , funding and making a new sect that serve the divide and conquer plans in future. (Wahhabism)

All suicide bombers and other fanatic groups are Wahhabi and they are now being founded by the old puppet in middle east( Saudi Arabia)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the LORD.

He wanted to stone her but he found people are acting like Nazis then he said that they could stone under one condition ....

I know , but what is interesting is that he wanted to do it but he found people are not getting what he meant.
Otherwise he was doing what he pleased.

A question : You just say Moses stoned people.
Zionists are Jews (apparently)

How do you support them while you reject Muslims for stoning ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He wanted to stone her but he found people are acting like Nazis then he said that they could stone under one condition ....

You obviously never knew who Yashua is. If he wanted to he could have done worse than stone her he could have erased her from existence. How do you take his act of kindness and mercy and turn it around to him wanting to stone her? After they all left he had plenty of time to do it yet he said "Go and sin no more".

Yahshua is, and always has been about being merciful and kind to others and loving the whole world enough to go through with allowing himself to be abused and mistreated, when the King of kings could have called 12 legions of angels down and layed waste to all mankind. His mercy is more than we deserved.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You obviously never knew who Yashua is. If he wanted to he could have done worse than stone her he could have erased her from existence. How do you take his act of kindness and mercy and turn it around to him wanting to stone her? After they all left he had plenty of time to do it yet he said "Go and sin no more".

Yahshua is, and always has been about being merciful and kind to others and loving the whole world enough to go through with allowing himself to be abused and mistreated, when the King of kings could have called 12 legions of angels down and layed waste to all mankind. His mercy is more than we deserved.

OK , what about this :

A question : You just say Moses stoned people.
Zionists are Jews (apparently)

How do you support them while you reject Muslims for stoning ?

I don't even know myself , so I am not anything near to Yahshua

edit on 12/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Brother, and i say this with great respect and love for you. Those were ancient times Moses lived in, those days are gone from us. Those days were replaced when Yahshua came to deliver us. Yahshua did not do away with the old law, he fulfilled it and by fulfilling it he manifested them into himself which is why he now holds the keys of death and hell. If you ever want to have a hope in going to heaven the only way is through Christ and i am not talking about the quran's version because that one is a lie. Your messiah is our Antichrist, now do you understand why we try to protect the jews? The true Messiah is the rightful King of Israel, the King of kings Yahshua.

Here's somethings you need to look at: The Song of Moses

Exodus 15:14-18 (this is prophecy that is to be fulfilled twice, the second for the end times)

14The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.
15Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
16Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased. 17Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O LORD, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O LORD, which thy hands have established.
18The LORD shall reign for ever and ever.

The people the Lord purchased are the Israelites and the christians. The first covenant was established through Abraham, the second covenant was established through Yahshua who purchased the christians who believed in him with his blood. Wether or not the jews accept us is moot, the christians are adopted into the house of Israel by the King of kings himself. We are the 13th tribe, the tribe of Yahshua.

Ezekiel 28: 1-10 (another end time prophecy)

The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
“‘In the pride of your heart
you say, “I am a god;
I sit on the throne of a god
in the heart of the seas.”
But you are a mere mortal and not a god,
though you think you are as wise as a god.
3 Are you wiser than Daniel[a]?
Is no secret hidden from you?
4 By your wisdom and understanding
you have gained wealth for yourself
and amassed gold and silver
in your treasuries.
5 By your great skill in trading
you have increased your wealth,
and because of your wealth
your heart has grown proud.

6 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says:

“‘Because you think you are wise,
as wise as a god,
7 I am going to bring foreigners against you,
the most ruthless of nations;
they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom
and pierce your shining splendor.
8 They will bring you down to the pit,
and you will die a violent death
in the heart of the seas.
9 Will you then say, “I am a god,”
in the presence of those who kill you?
You will be but a mortal, not a god,
in the hands of those who slay you.
10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised
at the hands of foreigners.

Isaiah 63:1-6

1 Who is this coming from Edom,
from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
Who is this, robed in splendor,
striding forward in the greatness of his strength?
“It is I, proclaiming victory,
mighty to save.”

2 Why are your garments red,
like those of one treading the winepress?

3 “I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
and I stained all my clothing.
4 It was for me the day of vengeance;
the year for me to redeem had come.
5 I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm achieved salvation for me,
and my own wrath sustained me.
6 I trampled the nations in my anger;
in my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground.”

What people predominantly own modern day Edom and Moab? Who is the "King of Tyre" and where is modern day Tyre Located? Tyre is in Lebanon, Edom and Moab are in Jordan which is held by Muslim.

Ezekiel 28:25 (end time prophecy)

25 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.’”

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In regards to my latest post, you're playing for the wrong team bro. Every single one of the old prophets all the way back to Moses talks about how the King of kings is going to pound Islam to a bloody pulp and anyone who is against Israel and seeks her destruction right along with them. I'd get the hell off that train before he derails it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join