It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

...you do have to PROVE it to them.

Right. Proof by Internet. If I tell you something in your ear or by letter is that proof of anything? If his "experience" matches mine in various respects, then it lends credence that I am also not mistaken, deluded or mad. He says he was connected and in the know, lets hear him out.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

Shocked also here . Welcome to the OP, my Dad is 91, has a laptop, goes on lots of websites what IS the problem ? He has a 99 yr old mate who is spending his 100th birthday in April on a Harley Davidson ! Anyone on here can mis-represent but you don't have to listen.

You never know we may learn something here ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
24 pages of debate over an introduction.

Seriously?

I think I would head for the hills after such a reception. I was looking forward to hearing what the gentleman had to say. 24 pages later I've had enough. Atsers sometimes do well at spoiling things for themselves.

Now Ive added to the long list. I was simply looking forward to hearing some of the OP's insights, experiences. Fact or fiction could have been debated with at least some topic in hand???

If I were a new member with something to share, I think I would read this thread and quickly rethink my decision.

Welcome to ATS. Should you open another thread I will pop over to that one.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Epirus

...you do have to PROVE it to them.

Right. Proof by Internet. If I tell you something in your ear or by letter is that proof of anything? If his "experience" matches mine in various respects, then it lends credence that I am also not mistaken, deluded or mad. He says he was connected and in the know, lets hear him out.

You contradict yourself and if you had read my previous posts you'd understand. There is no way for him to prove anything as he wouldn't have any material from the contracts even if the tale were true. You'll have to take his word for it the same way people did with darkknight...wait how'd that turn out? Oh yeah...I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Guys, give him a frickin break, it's just an intro thread!

Pay no mind to the haters Alonzo, this is the internet, anonymity breeds rudeness without accountability.

Please don't waste any more time justifying yourself, you have no more need to than anyone else here.
Take consolation in your introduction giving you enough posts to start a thread

Welcome to ATS mate

edit on 11-2-2012 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Nice introduction.
Now, have you got anything to say besides being 90 years old, with 2 diseases, one of which is deadly. Both iof which you refuse to elaborate upon...
Other then eluding to et, suppressed technology, etc....Is there anything YOU want to say.
Because you aint said a whole lot yet, and you can now open a THREAD should you actually HAVE SOMETHING to say.
I doubt it though.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have used this website for over 2 years now and never once posted. I loved the site and I love using it.

People who are condemning this man and challenging him are also the reason why people do not use it or are afraid to.

The man introduced himself he did not proclaim to be the second coming. So instead of everyone being so nice and walking on eggshells here we go in a rather simple and effective method that we Irish tend to use:

Show respect to the man, even if he is not 90 you do not know that - so for now assume he is and show some god damn respect.

Secondly if you do not like the thread and think it is a pile of crap then fcuk off and do not read it. Alonzo is not here to entertain you or please you he is offering up his life story (true or not) and that is still a gesture that most people should be grateful for the time.

Now I have sworn in this thread and I have gotten angry and it takes quite alot to make me angry so well done. You made me register and make my first post out of anger which is not good.

I shall go calm down now but for those of you looking to be internet bully's and trolls go find a local boxing club or mma or some sport to be your big hero and take shots at people. Not a possible 90 year old giving up his time for you.

Namaste!
edit on 11-2-2012 by warwagon86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by warwagon86 because: Spelling mistakes typing in anger....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by warwagon86

Show respect to the man, even if he is not 90 you do not know that - so for now assume he is and show some god damn respect.

Warwagon i would star you if i could.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Hi Alonzo. A simple question.

Can you share, clearly, some of your "SECRETS" with us, here on ATS?

Do you think that there is something that you know that we can know?
Thx.
Arken.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Mods, may I make a request.

Close the thread down to save Alonzotyper all the constant character attacks, this simply is an introduction thread and not meant as a full blown discussion thread so pretty much way off topic.

I'd PM Alonzo and thank him for the introduction and ask him if he would kindly (when he can) create a thread in a relevant forum and talk to us as he wants to.

On a personal note, I'm 51 this year and I come from a background and time where youth showed respect to your elders no matter what you really thought of them, this common decency has eroded over time but I kind of hoped that the sort of people willing to use their mind such as on ATS might be above disrespecting an older person.

Ok, there will be those that do not believe Alonzo which is fine but keep it civil, I myself have no idea if Alonzo is genuine or not but Ino reason to doubt the man based upon what I've read, his posts are clean, clear and sound like those of a man who has lived a good time on this planet, I refuse to disrespect the gentleman based upon that!

So mods and Alonzo, thank you for your time and I hope the mods agree with my request, I also hope to hear more from Alonzotyper in the future, I hope WE can provide a good audience to what you reveal.

IF you turn out to be a fraud then I hope you had fun, it was time wasted for everyone...

But somehow I think our friend Alonzo is the real deal..Good night to you kind sir.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

Warwagon i would star you if i could.

I just cant believe the attitude some people have its quite horrendous for a modern day society. Its people like that who will push past you on a busy street or bump into you rather than be courteous and have some respect.

I am 25, I am only young but my god I treat the world and my elders with the dearest respect. If I do not agree with them that is fine but they have done much more in life than me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Mods, may I make a request.

Close the thread down to save Alonzotyper all the constant character attacks, this simply is an introduction thread and not meant as a full blown discussion thread so pretty much way off topic.

I'd PM Alonzo and thank him for the introduction and ask him if he would kindly (when he can) create a thread in a relevant forum and talk to us as he wants to.

On a personal note, I'm 51 this year and I come from a background and time where youth showed respect to your elders no matter what you really thought of them, this common decency has eroded over time but I kind of hoped that the sort of people willing to use their mind such as on ATS might be above disrespecting an older person.

Ok, there will be those that do not believe Alonzo which is fine but keep it civil, I myself have no idea if Alonzo is genuine or not but Ino reason to doubt the man based upon what I've read, his posts are clean, clear and sound like those of a man who has lived a good time on this planet, I refuse to disrespect the gentleman based upon that!

So mods and Alonzo, thank you for your time and I hope the mods agree with my request, I also hope to hear more from Alonzotyper in the future, I hope WE can provide a good audience to what you reveal.

IF you turn out to be a fraud then I hope you had fun, it was time wasted for everyone...

But somehow I think our friend Alonzo is the real deal..Good night to you kind sir.

A viable and sound solution.

Well done mate!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I feel as if the internet is the last bastion of truth left in this world, and I can barely understand how to use it.

Sir, i would hardly say the internet is the last bastion of truth in the world, please do not be fooled by how you can get information on this thing called the internet. For, with all the good, comes all the bad. There are many half truths, and outright lies on the net.

You also seem to have a rather good grasp of how to use the internet, for you have created an account on here, you have talked about scanning in documents and uploading it (early in the thread), and seem to have no trouble navigating on this site (searching specific threads, etc etecetera).

Now i am a sceptic at heart, as many on this site are. However, i will not jump to a conclusion as to the validity, of this introduction thread. There has been far to little in the way of evidence, in both directions, to justify, judging your character.

I am sure that by now you have realized, that words on this site, in the form of posts, and threads, do get scrutinized. You might have been overwhelmed with some of the responses, but, everyone has the right to their opinion.

I shall wait, and watch this thread, because i want to see, what it is you want to share with us, and also to satisfy my own curiosity, regarding all this.

Carry on.

vvv

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I've shaken hands with two American Presidents, four Australian Prime Ministers and all sorts of military from many nations.

You live a long time and are an active and interesting person and stuff just happens to you.

Can I somewhere give you a flag and star..? Some people are really shallow and easily impressed.

sec.line

Zatara,

I hadn't responded to Chr0naut as it was a good reply, well mannered and answered ONE of the points I highlighted from Mr OP's resume...

But shallow and easily impressed??

Thanks for the cheap shot !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have re-read this entire thread. I still stick to the points I made for which Mr OP hasn't given ONE shred of evidence as yet.

So, this is the Introduction thread...

Well, twenty something pages later, all that has been achieved here is:

- OP hasn't delivered but promises to.

- Members that stand on the fence are called rude, idiots, trolls and thanks to Zatara here, shallow and easily impressed...

Question.

Why is this still ongoing?

As other members mentioned...hasn't it run its course?

The OP very obviously stated that he would not respond in this intro thread but will create one to highlight points that are looked at as "vague"...

Members that doubt parts of his story are called every other name in the book.

Members that do not doubt are also belittled, being called gullible and so on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't an intro thread any longer but a "he's legit" / "he's full of it" confrontational thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'd suggest, if this person really is as old as he claims, that he should create another topic thread with the secret information. The OP has gotten people's attention and I suggest they share what has drawn them to ATS. The OP has insinuated he has some secrets. Let's close this introduction thread. It has truly run its course.
edit on 11-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Alonzo,
Nice to be amongst you, thanks for signing up and joining us!

You really just have to skip over and not read all the CRAP posted by soo many rude and ignorant folks here.
There are many! lol

All you people bitching about "wasting my time" and "give me proof" are beyond ridiculous.

Go the ef away if you have better things to do, which clearly you do not.

I hope you stick around Alonzo, I look forward to reading more from you.

Great to be amongst you, really.

Hope to see you around my friend.
Blessings to you and yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

There is no way for him to prove anything...

You haven't heard anything from him yet but, oh yah, you already rested your case.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This gentleman does not write like a 90-year-old. You will note that he lacks both grammatical and orthographic skills that someone of that age would definitely possess. He lacks prose. He does not even write like an old-time engineer. He doesn't write like an old-time anything. On this alone, I would call this member a bogus character.

Look at the signs, people. Whatever you might want to learn from this person, the simple truth is staring right at you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

im sure all the doubters do respect there elders if they were real right infront of them... but this is the internet matey and you get all sorts of ppl pretending to be someone there not..its healty i my eyes ...i keep an open mind.....it is still no excuse to be rude tho

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
if you doubt his legit then please just observe the thread...this is getting obsurd.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join