It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

You sound very legitimate but as you already seem to understand...there have been a lot of liars to post incredible tales before you so eventually some became bitter and don't want to be vulnerable again after so many lies thrown their way they created shells to protect themselves and don't let as much in initially. I'm glad you can understand and believe me if you let out a true tale they will eventually pop their head out of that shell. The shell is healthy and doesn't mean you harm or negative judgement.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Once again:

I dont care if you believe me or not. I know who I am, and I cannot change who I am so why should I have to prove anything to anyone? Unless every member has to undergo a thorough background check, submit a picture, give their health reports, blood type etcetera...

This was meant as a simple introduction. I suppose in hindsight I would have said much less, because now this has become just a distraction from real issues and other authors who have much more interesting and educational topics on this site, and is definitely not a extending of my palm to shake your hand.

I will contribute to this website as best I can, and I hope to take in as much as I can as well. I feel as if the internet is the last bastion of truth left in this world, and I can barely understand how to use it.

Please now stop worrying whether I have died, whether I have deceived you, or whether or not I will respond to your statements which are clearly intended to hurt my feelings. There are so many more important things going on, especially now.

I honestly hope you dont have to find out your time is running out to finally focus on what is a worthy cause.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am looking forward to your future threads... I'm so glad you haven't been scared off by some of these posts!

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

P.S.: This is the longest introduction thread I think I've seen on here

I'm sorry you've had to endure this, and I hope you stick around
edit on 10-2-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I really appreciate your effort to get involved in discussion here. And regarding the software that your son told you about, I do advise the same. Checkout "Dragon NaturallySpeaking" software, works great.

Will be waiting for your next thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mr. Typer,

First, I want to say congratulations for living so long. That is a success in its self. Next would like you to know that I will be praying for you and your health. I served in the AF as a F-16 crew-chief for 10 years. I have seen things and been through things that would make regular citizens very uneasy. Some people can not handle some of the things that happen everyday behind the scenes.

Personally, if what you typed is the truth, then you have surely had a active and special life. Our country owes you a lot. I want to thank you for your service and dedication to the country and fellow Americans. I will be more than happy to talk or just listen. Either way, take care and God bless you.

God Speed......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Welcome, thank you for sharing. I hope it's a good road.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If you have something substantive to impart might I suggest using a public notary? Stories on ATS are perceived by the average person to be silly entertainment. If you feel that whatever it is you need to share is truly important for our society, put your name on it, and leave it for the world when you're good and ready (perhaps sealed until after death or if you're willing submit the written account to a local news source). Please don't destroy the credibility of yourself and the material by posting it on ATS. It isn't worth it.

link   
Hello Sir,
Firstly.. I would just like to say to everyone out there that this is a real person presenting their life and not a hoax.
I can "feel" it. Laugh all you want..

And Sir, do not waste your time with the plain horrible people calling you a hoaxer and/or troll, repsonding to them only drives them harder to hate.. however I find it hard not to fight back myself..
Let them be and tell those of us who are not so bitter and untrusting of your life experiences.

However I would not be at all surprised if the attitude of the nasty sceptical people.. moderators included, drives you away.
I look forward to you proving them wrong.

Thanks

link   

I honestly hope you dont have to find out your time is running out to finally focus on what is a worthy cause.

Would that we ALL are able to reach that point.

My maternal grandmother suffered a horrible aneurysm at age 72...my grandfather (her husband) entered senile dementia symptoms, about 5 years later....they were both, at this point, just hoping to live comfortably into their eighties.

This does NOT happen to every person, nor family, of course.......so being 90-years old, even if facing a disease that is fatal (and some undefined point) does not mean one STOPS living life to the fullest, in the meanwhile! (**)

(**) We are ALL destined to DIE! Can't sugar-coat this fact.....it is inevitable.....

edit on Fri 10 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi Mr Alonzo Typer,
A big welcome here from England (real or not) LOL, I have a question for you:
Have you had any experience/knowledge of the Flying Black Box type (cargo/container shape) type UFO's/technology I think they are usually cloaked? and pretty big, any light shed on this would be appreciated if possible. Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been here for years and almost never post. However, the treatment you have received here on your first day is inexcusable,disgusting, and forces me to speak. Please disregard the infantile comments and feel free as others have said to speak as you feel comfortable.

I bear no judgement one way or the other. I appreciate your inclination to share, and look forward to your experience and insight if you choose to enlighten us.

I am a fellow veteran and want to say how much I appreciate your service to this country.

Sam

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My grandmother passed away several years ago at 84. She had been fighting cancer for many years. One thing I remember her always say to me, even when I was little was that she was "so tired, I am just so tired." I do miss her. I think about her quite a bit as she was always there for good advise, whether I wanted it or not.

I hope you can give us all some good advice, because I am always in need.

Now I am depressed. Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
hi alonzo, and welcome to probably the most skeptical site in the world!

sorry to hear about your health problems... if you want to do something about it then please investigate colloidal silver, dr. bob beck and hulde clarke, and also raymond francis's book... i'm sure you'll find them interesting even if they don't do much for you.

i'm of the middle aged generation, and regardless of what others might say on here about your "backstory", i'm interested to read some of your experiences and history. people are often too quick to judge without waiting long enough to listen properly.

i'll be one of the ones waiting patiently for you to feel better after your transfusion so that you can share and interact the way you envisaged it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread so if this has been mentioned can someone point it out.

Just wondering, having lived through WWII, how do you feel about world stability today? Do you see any current events similar to events leading up to and including WWII? For example, the global financial crisis, the Arab uprisings, the Syrian crisis, threat of war with Iran, general instability and social unrest around the world?

I would be very interested if you have any strong views on this.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks for the obvious.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
Mr. Typer,

First, I want to say congratulations for living so long. That is a success in its self. Next would like you to know that I will be praying for you and your health. I served in the AF as a F-16 crew-chief for 10 years. I have seen things and been through things that would make regular citizens very uneasy. Some people can not handle some of the things that happen everyday behind the scenes.

Personally, if what you typed is the truth, then you have surely had a active and special life. Our country owes you a lot. I want to thank you for your service and dedication to the country and fellow Americans. I will be more than happy to talk or just listen. Either way, take care and God bless you.

God Speed......

You are the very reason I wanted to join this website initially. Thank you sir, for your kind words, and it is very reassuring to know there are various individuals on here who know precisely the type of things I'm referring to.

I love my country, and those who serve. I believe those who serve deserve to have better leadership.

Thank you for your service, and I look forward to hopefully speaking with you at length. I'm sure we could speak for hours in languages that few would understand. I'm sure you'll agree, those who love aircraft or have at least been around it for years, dont even have to look up to know what is flying over you. You just hear it and know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No offense meant at all by this, but I do not believe you are 90 therefore I am skeptical of your entire intro post. You are forming your thoughts far too well to be near a century. I know this sounds politically incorrect, but at that age, a certain amount of senility would be present. especially if you are as ill as you say. I am calling bunk on this and you.
If you are who, what and when you say, then I'll be proven wrong eventually.

Not likely though.

Seems you are out to troll ATS.

Either way I wish you the best and will most likely follow your yarn for a bit.

edit on 10-2-2012 by defuntion because: you are instead or your.... duh

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Vaugue revelations to be made....check
Will tell you all when I can be bothered....check
Cant upload or do anything on a pc,will have to ask someone....check

So there we have it every cliche in the book

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I can name that aircraft in three notes (10 seconds) ...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Schnitzled...........

Definition- this thread.......and many others......

I am not buying it at all

Tell John Lear Liejunkie says hi

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join