It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of 2012 : FACEBOOK ... It is time you close your account

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OK the first deal seems to be saying that in the end, or at the beginning, the entire Internet/Arpanet was actually the birth child of the Dept. of Defense. (Which I believe it was...) And since it is linked to the CIA by two people who were former members and/or paid by both departments, the entire Internet should be suspect. The second bit spelled Abductions wrong...doesn't anyone use editors anymore? When I see things misspelled like that it makes the argument less convincing...and it means that their adversaries, in this case Facebook, may be smarter than their opponents. The Devil is in the Details. And it is in effect saying what Facebook says upfront, Facebook data mines. Well that wouldn't be possible without the INTERNET. So basically stay off the Internet all together if you are afraid and paranoid. And the third bit was actually a business ad FOR Facebook Connect! so WTF? If you don't want to be tracked, stay off the internet altogether. Period. If you are on it, YOU ARE BEING TRACKED! My personal opinion is, SAY WHAT YOU WANT< WHEN YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT. LET OTHERS DO THE SAME, and be prepared to die or disappear because your opinion might not be something the Powers the Be like. To be free, you have to be open and out front. You didn't see William Wallace or Spartacus or Jesus or Buddha hiding out in the shadows and pretending to be other people, or covering their tracks! Heroes are ADVENTURERS who know the outcome of the adventure might be death or dissolution. And they think it might be worth it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

Originally posted by Ben81
Is it me of Mark Zutenberg is a jew ?
it wouldnt be coincidential at all
they literaly control everything now

Facebook
US Congress
The White House
United Nation
Hollywood
Media
Coca Cola and many other big industry

Zionist are part of the masson and illuminati NWO
this is what scares me .. why do they control everything
and Israel was just born 60 yrs ago

Hitler technically predicted the future

Hitler was the founder of zionism

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
FB is a front for a secret A.I. project. The A.I. needs to have billions of inputs (people with FB accounts) so that it can learn to simulate human interactions.

It was the same with all the other big name sites of the last decade, AOL, myspace, etc.

The best thing we can do is create more FB accounts so the A.I. doesn't have time to assimilate all the data. There will be a point in time when A.I. introduces itself to the world but we can only delay it for the next 10-12 months by inputting more data to it and creating more FB accounts. A.I. is coming ready or not.

A.I sound like Skynet

I'm serious when I say that people are spending too much time thinking about 2012 and Nubiru and the NWO when the real upcoming threat to human survival because A.I. Skynet already exists!

A.I. is bigger than Big Brother. A.I. is smarter than your Matrix mother. The # is going down right now if you have your eyes wide open.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wise old Indian once said "Running from your enemies will only make you tired. You should make them run from you so they are the ones who get tired.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Plz dont be sorry about that or were you sarcastique
F+S,No just I am asking my self what I've lost,is there something that I should be sorry about?I don't know since I never had a F.A.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Ben81

Plz dont be sorry about that or were you sarcastique
F+S,No just I am asking my self what I've lost,is there something that I should be sorry about?I don't know since I never had a F.A.

F,A .. Facebook Account ?

me neither and im not interested

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I find it highly ironic that you're cutting down facebook while using youtube which is owned by google which is a company that makes money the exact same way that facebook does...

Are you REALLY that ignorant?!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by packro
reply to post by Ben81

I find it highly ironic that you're cutting down facebook while using youtube which is owned by google which is a company that makes money the exact same way that facebook does...

Are you REALLY that ignorant?!

I have a few favorites on my profile but thats it
didnt put any video of me in there ... what are you talking about ?

It was mostly ignorant from your part posting such argument

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

gahhhh cmon bro, im kinda jewish, and i don't take offence to what your saying but i just wanted to say this:

there are all kinds of bad guys in control, of any sex, culture, or religion.

so don't hate us jewys kay? i know we can be weird, Just like everybody else can also be weird... *sigh* everybody always trying to kill us LOL....
whyyyyyyyyyyyy

edit on 11-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join