It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of 2012 : FACEBOOK ... It is time you close your account

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Some say that ATS is a CIA front ?
clearly you dont know anything about a real CIA front site

Facebook is the single most powerfull tool for population control ever created.
-Mark Zuckerberg, "the Overlord"

Everyone needs to close their FB accounts
if you like having a FB account to chat with friends that are far away from you
tell them to register to ATS .. its the same thing and even better here
for many reasons ..or send them a email

Cant believe that 42% of americans have FB accounts
so many zombies following their illuminati master like a herd of sheeps

Its time to let go because they will always be able to track you
where ever you post something or connect to your profile
THEY will know where you are

DO YOU LIKE TO BE SPIED ON ???

for my self .. never had any facebook account
in the past i had MSN ICQ IRC but thats it
you want to contact you friend and familly .. sent them an email
it will be more secure that way

Face book was not created for everyone joy
when a multibillion dollars compagny like that is born
the government was part of it

do you trust the government ?
do you trust Facebook now ?

Im a FB hater and will never have a account there

Did you know that since the Facebook creation ..
abductions and crimes have escalated ?

edit on 2/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Facebook 'deleted' photos stay online for months or years

here´s a little more news about facebook.

If you're already scared that any awkward photos taken of you may crop up later on a social network, get this: Even when they're deleted, they may stay accessible for many, many months.

Jacqui Cheng at Ars Technica has discovered that supposedly "deleted" photos posted to Facebook are "still online more than 16 months later." We tested the situation here, and sure enough, supposedly deleted photos linger — if you have the specific image URL.

glad i´m not a facebook user, i just don´t see the point.

but a lot of my friends are, i´ve warned them for stuff like this.

all they did was scoff at me.

they would tell me; you and your paranoid man.

well here it is mateys!

source

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Is it me of Mark Zutenberg is a jew ?
it wouldnt be coincidential at all
they literaly control everything now

Facebook
US Congress
The White House
United Nation
Hollywood
Media
Coca Cola and many other big industry

Zionist are part of the masson and illuminati NWO
this is what scares me .. why do they control everything
and Israel was just born 60 yrs ago

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Everyone needs to close their FB accounts
if you like having a FB account to chat with friends that are far away from you
tell them to register to ATS .. its the same thing and even better here
for many reasons

Ha ha ha ha your joking right, its no safer here. You think they cant track what you saying on this site, or in your private messages. They more likely to see what your saying on here, rather than facebook.

Seriously if you dont want to be spied on then get off the internet

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I deleted my FB last week! Zach can choke on my ....Uhh opinion, IMO

S&F

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't think being Jewish has anything to do with it. You sound like Eric Cartman for crying out loud.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
reply to post by Ben81

I don't think being Jewish has anything to do with it. You sound like Eric Cartman for crying out loud.

Cartman ?

You think it is not coincidential ?
who do you think control the congress and all the other compagny stated above .. the zionist evil cult clan
now with FB they control more then half of americans
and soon the number will go higher

why anonymous dont do something about it .. surprise me
they should hack FB server and crash that damn site

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Your first video is a clip from the Onion News Network. A parody news show. Kind of hard to take your message seriously after that.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I disagree. Jewish do have historical ties with all the things listed, and all the banks as well. They have been in control of private money since the 1700's in Germany. Zionists have been around since 1897, but I think the idea is much older than that. I often wonder if all the control gathering they have been doing is in coordination with the return of their messiah? Just a hunch. I am not anti-jew, but it seems something fishy is going on here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ben81

Ummmm back when I joined facebook it was only for college students.....I highly doubt they expected it to be quite the hit it was.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Where are the facts and evidence to back these claims? I mean, MZ a CIA agent, getting awards from the CIA? Proof please

Youtube videos with unsupported facts and dramatic crappy music just set of my BS meter ringing at full pitch

Not that I don't doubt the US intelligence agencies don't mine the information there on FB and twitter, but avoiding these wont help much at all, everything you do on the internet is recorded by your ISP and given to the alphabet agencies anyway, what ever country you are in, as well as all your phone data, tests calls etc.

You are spied on no matter what site you go to, so why avoid FB or Twitter? The best thing to do is not post anything you don't want them to know

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh noes! Since somebody put it on teh interwebs and made some videos about it, it MUST be true!

It wouldn't BE on teh interwebs if it wasn't TRUE now would it?

Now, on a more serious note, which part of this is mind control; the part where the idea that Facebook is Mind Control, or the part where people think they can convince others that Facebook and other social media is Mind Control?

In a sense, EVERYTHING in the media and commercial advertisements is mind control. It's simple; buy my product. Give me your money. There's all sorts of ways to get this accomplished. If you've studied the fundamentals of Psychology, you'll be quite well aware of the early works of Watson, and Brown in the field where paradigms in the then budding science of Psychology were applied to commercial industry.
3 businesses that showed success from these applications were Macy's, Johnson & Johnson baby powder, and Studebaker automobiles.

A sexy alluring girl in an advertisement next to the automobile was just the trick to send Studebaker sales on the rise over competitors.
Wording and verbage in Johnson & Johnson advertisements comparing their product to 'other' manufacturers of baby power touted STUDIES that showed those OTHER baby powder manufacturers had RAT DROPPINGS found in samples of their baby powder. Johnson & Johnson, on the other hand, is pure.
That music you hear in department stores and pretty much ANY business you go into? This was first enacted in Macy's where upbeat music with a faster pace triggered people during crowded store hours to hurry, purchase, and go. During slower business hours, a more sedate tempo was found to keep shoppers lingering, looking, and biding their time. This kept the stores always full of people, because, a store full of people attracts other people, since people are social animals.

EVERYTHING you see in advertisements, and media is mind control. That's a huge 'duh'.

The only thing to be scared about in regard to it, is if you're prone to letting these kinds of influences control you.

If you're weak of mind, and easy to control, then, well, it really doesn't matter because someone, somewhere is going to push your buttons.
If you know the game, then, there's nothing to worry about. Don't buy anything. Don't get 'activated' by any triggers or buzz words, or memes. Simply don't play the game.

Sheesh. It never ceases to amaze me how chicken little people get when they hear the words 'mind control'.
The use of the words 'mind control' to get people to do what you want them to do is a form of mind control itself silly!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG

reply to post by Ben81

I disagree. Jewish do have historical ties with all the things listed, and all the banks as well. They have been in control of private money since the 1700's in Germany. Zionists have been around since 1897, but I think the idea is much older than that. I often wonder if all the control gathering they have been doing is in coordination with the return of their messiah? Just a hunch. I am not anti-jew, but it seems something fishy is going on here.

There is a theory that Hitler was part of the zionist evil cult clan
and he have exterminated all the real proud and good jewish people
that didnt agree with the zionist mad ideas
perfect plan to have the world to their knees
by having sympaty and a lot of money for all the genocide victims
nobody will dare critic them after what happened

So most of the good jews were killed by hitler
so the evil jews (zionist) can acheive their ultimate world domination plan
first step was to trojan horse the USA .. and they did successfuly

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am so sorry that I don't have a Facebook account,I really don't and never will.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Your first video is a clip from the Onion News Network. A parody news show. Kind of hard to take your message seriously after that.

It is a bit like saying, do not eat at Burger King...

I suspect that it is just a rushed/accidental link as the OP did not watch the whole video and was looking for various sources against Facebook.

Not a personal dig at the OP, just a general point of view as the Onion News Network is satire and tends to be the extreme opposite end of the story. Maybe somewhere in the middle lies a point.

Facebook is scary when you look at the amount of information people openly share, the other videos show that.

Why not delete the first vid?

edit on 9-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The video is from The Onion News Network - an openly fake news channel - go check out their outher videos - it'a fake news report, jeepers guys do some research.

I'm not saying facebook isn't handing over your personal info the CIA, but you can't use a clearly faked news report as evidence of this.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Ben81

Ummmm back when I joined facebook it was only for college students.....I highly doubt they expected it to be quite the hit it was.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

And we know who always take advantage when a great idea comes out

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Is it me of Mark Zutenberg is a jew ?
it wouldnt be coincidential at all
they literaly control everything now

Facebook
US Congress
The White House
United Nation
Hollywood
Media
Coca Cola and many other big industry

Zionist are part of the masson and illuminati NWO
this is what scares me .. why do they control everything
and Israel was just born 60 yrs ago

Do you know what's ironic...he is a Jew.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are right .. i corrected the op
some part of the vid was actually making sens

thats why it was added
edit on 2/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Even sending an email, someone is spying and that's your very own internet provider. I called my internet provider with a problem once and the guy proceeded to read me my emails and told me that most emplyees there can read anyone's email on their server. Nothing is private. I believe every site on the web has eyes looking at you. Everything you do is being watched. It's like a giant big brother but virtual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join