It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of 2012 : FACEBOOK ... It is time you close your account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluedrake

Originally posted by Ben81
Everyone needs to close their FB accounts
if you like having a FB account to chat with friends that are far away from you
tell them to register to ATS .. its the same thing and even better here
for many reasons

Ha ha ha ha your joking right, its no safer here. You think they cant track what you saying on this site, or in your private messages. They more likely to see what your saying on here, rather than facebook.

Seriously if you dont want to be spied on then get off the internet

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Ben81

Ummmm back when I joined facebook it was only for college students.....I highly doubt they expected it to be quite the hit it was.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Many companies and government agencies use college campuses as market research populations. They use the college population to perfect their product before marketing it for mass appeal. So, it is no coincidence that FB started with colleges.

The argument that it started with colleges and therefore they didn't plan on it becoming a big hit is somewhat ignorant of how marketing and social engineering works.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dont use twitbook or facer .

What we're dealing with here is what is specified clearly by google in their current 'change of terms of service' documents , you know , the ones you have been promted to read . March 12th 2012 . The changes, specifically regards privacy policy .

Click on 'legal requests' and ALL should become clear , or rather very murky . You have 2 issues

1. User information requests . > quite self explanatory , google gives figures (but no liability on accuracy) of how _many government requests it has complied with , listing from whom (ie country)

2. Content removal requests > similar basic facts and figures are given. Like user information it describes the request form and nonspecific numerical details of requests from _governments . Google also explain that government agents act as private individuals regarding content removal requests .

The darkest part is reading through the faqs things get very very sketchy in there , and thats where things start to stink of a con > _in the terms and conditions. I havent seen it discussed on ats , March 12th? is it up to me to make a thread or provide a comment.

Some people have twittered everything they know by now I am sure . A little 'user information request' zipped through by the capstone , Google , nothing but nothing about you shall be hidden

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Ben81

Explain to me how exactly facebook is going to control me again?

The government could track you I suppose but then I only use facebook when I'm at home, unlike people who waltz around with their GPS capable phones using it. But even then what exactly do they, TPTB and facebook, plan on doing with useless meme posts and endless requests to play crappy games? Are they going to come and arrest you for breaking facebook Terms and Service? Are they going to hack your account and force you to change your relationship status?

I mean don't get me wrong I think people these days spend way too much time on facebook and the advertising is supposedly about to get worse but I fail to see it as some evil plot. Greedy maybe but that's about it.

Its worse then you think

I have read another recent article that using facebook has become a drug more then smoking
and guess who are the first to take advantage of such enormous data base of personal info

the predators searching for their victims have touched gold
they can know when the victims are in vacations or even out having diner in a restaurant
how many apps in FB for the gps phones that give real time position
Many Wifi are located everywheres
another phone apps that can download your personal info and pictures from a distance

People are to naive .. the system is almost entirely connected to track every individuals
wonder why you see big brother every where on the streets and in buildings
it can be the most formidable protection to save lifes ..yes
or to have total control on everyone .. just look how the new laws for that has become
they just needed FACEBOOK to put faces and profile on everyone
imagine what you could do if you knew who and where everyone is

what else the technology will bring to control us further more
ships in our necks ??

or when we take vacines .. mini ships already running through our bloods ?
why not adding fluoride in the water to control the mind

sorry but when i see that Washington itself was build in devil massonic symbols
i start having more questionning if you know what i mean

Washington D.C. and Masonic/Luciferic Symbology

Everything was planned from the start
the big billion dollars industry compagny didnt rise from a young student that did a chat site
so you could click on someone profile and post comments

Now it has become so much more advanced ..
just add a skynet virus that will control the flying drones
to pin point very fast our location and launch hell on someone
but who is nuts enough the unleash such virus that could cause this ..another perfect false flag

Someone have in mind stuxnet ?

People should be very afraid of the technology we have today
so far they just spend all the money on nasty oil that polute everything
create big destructive weapons and many ways to control the population

Why not just create selfsufficiant homes with free energy
Air, Solar,Water and Bio energy free for everyone ..and a none polluted earth in the end

We are in 2012 .. We were SUPPOSED to be just like that
what do we have now ?? the Facebook drug .. so its quite desastrous for everyone because when there is a something popular .. someone will take advantage of it

The ones responsible for that star in Washington
have ruined it the futur that 2012 was reserving for everyone 20-50 yrs ago
remember what everyone was thinking ..
i guess no one ever thinked that in 2012 it will be the yrs of Facebook
Is it me or there is a plan to control the world somewhere in all of that ...

Just look at how close we are from a ww3 ..
and how close we are from the 21 december
i dont believe in coincidence anymore

Everyone should think deeper then their usual level of thinking
ask the right questions (mather of speaking)

edit on 2/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
FB is a front for a secret A.I. project. The A.I. needs to have billions of inputs (people with FB accounts) so that it can learn to simulate human interactions.

It was the same with all the other big name sites of the last decade, AOL, myspace, etc.

The best thing we can do is create more FB accounts so the A.I. doesn't have time to assimilate all the data. There will be a point in time when A.I. introduces itself to the world but we can only delay it for the next 10-12 months by inputting more data to it and creating more FB accounts. A.I. is coming ready or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Anyone surprised by this new article
Facebook details bonuses for Zuckerberg, executives

Anotther zionist jew.... mossad maybe i dont know
now he worth 30 BILLIONS
full of cash to the teeth that control a big billlions dollars AMERICAN compagny
nothing new here .. there is dozen perhaps a hundred of PDG likes him in the USA
Coca Cola the Media and Hollywood all AMERICAN compagny that are controlled again by zionist jews

Facebook is Just another powerfull tool to control the unwanted population
wonder why he worth 28 billions .. who made him rich so fast ??
and for what reasons

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Really? You consider Email to be SECURE ? You're JOKING, right?

FBI have had a program for some time that can read anyone's email, any time they like.

The average 12 year old hacker can get into your email account. To call email secure shows how little you know.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
FB is a front for a secret A.I. project. The A.I. needs to have billions of inputs (people with FB accounts) so that it can learn to simulate human interactions.

It was the same with all the other big name sites of the last decade, AOL, myspace, etc.

The best thing we can do is create more FB accounts so the A.I. doesn't have time to assimilate all the data. There will be a point in time when A.I. introduces itself to the world but we can only delay it for the next 10-12 months by inputting more data to it and creating more FB accounts. A.I. is coming ready or not.

A.I sound like Skynet

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by Ben81

Really? You consider Email to be SECURE ? You're JOKING, right?

FBI have had a program for some time that can read anyone's email, any time they like.

The average 12 year old hacker can get into your email account. To call email secure shows how little you know.

Secure .. did i really use that word ??
of course it is not .. not more then what i post here on ATS

Im just saying that Facebook is not like the emails .. it is worst
to spy or track someone

Hope it is more clear now .. sorry if i wasnt clear enought

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Found a disturbing article that is very recent
this is just the start

Its not only the government spying on us on FB that we need to be afraid
but also the one you come in contact

It is not safe anymore to add personal info on Facebook
the site has become so much popular with at least a billion people that have registered
that it is very dangerousnow more then ever ..
only a comment or an action on FB can cause grave consequences in the futur
im sure if we had a billion people on ATS it will be more safer then FB for sure

A Tennessee man is being charged with murder after killing a couple who deleted his ADULT daughter on Facebook from their friends list.

The police say Marvin Potter's daughter was harrassing Billy Payne Jr. and Billie Jean Hayworth after they deleted her.

Payne and Hayworth were found dead with their baby laying, unharmed thankfully, in Hayworth's arms. Potter is being charged with two counts of first degree murder.

so Again .. DONT REGISTER ON FB FOR YOUR OWN SAKE
because it will eventualy follow you 4 ever
[/quote

....How is this a bad thing again? What if the man really WAS a killer and murdered this couple? Without background checks and things on facebook, a murderer could've gotten away scot free and never be punished for the crime he commited and so an unstable man would be roaming the streets to this day. I see a lack in your logic here.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Myomistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I grew up with a fugitive father, hiding from the cops. Now I am a regualar guy so YES, I LIKE THEM SPYING ON ME. I have nothing to hide. It feels good. Catagorize me with the billion free thinkers Mr.CIA man. You can't arrest us all. Safety in numbers. Side with the good people, add me.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Ben81

I grew up with a fugitive father, hiding from the cops. Now I am a regualar guy so YES, I LIKE THEM SPYING ON ME. I have nothing to hide. It feels good. Catagorize me with the billion free thinkers Mr.CIA man. You can't arrest us all. Safety in numbers. Side with the good people, add me.

Me neither i dont care being spied on
there is camera everywhere i walk and work

it can also be a very effective way to abduct someone
when you can trace the victim everywhere you have a big advantage
and the victim is never see again .. disapear for ever

IT CAN HAPPEN and it is NOT necessary the government or the police
how many time celebrity have their phones hacked all personal info copied
and the best in that .. you DONT NOTICE IT until the picture comes on the web

Again people are so naive today
always be carefull and stop using FB for your own sake

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Chinese Government Demands 250 Million Internet Users Provide Real Identities

The Communist Chinese government has demanded some 250 million users of the Twitter-style micro-blogging platform Weibo provide their real names, addresses and identity numbers, marking a new era of Internet censorship and one that the likes of Joe Lieberman want to see enforced in the United States.

Great !!

Soon we will have no choice to register to Facebook or face the law

I hate that i would have to tell everyone .. I TOLD YOU SO

Facebook is just a more substil way for the moment to acquire someone real time info
China has to many people .. it cant wait

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Facebook isn't by far to only way to track and find someone and all their movements. I'll just leave it at that.

If you don't want to be monitored then go get yourself dead and start a new life with a new identify and then stay off the grid. In other words, lock yourself in your apartment that's registried to someone else, work under a different name for cash only and don't tie yourself to any type of technology and by all means, don't do something stupid to get yourself arrested.

Or

You could just become a mountain man and live off the land.
edit on 9-2-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I have a FB account but I never use it. When I first made my FB account a couples years ago I liked it at first but it wasn't long before I found it boring, that and people I know post stupid crap or worse, things that shouldn't be posted on FB! For example, I have a female cousin who was in college post her drunken sexual escapades on FB. You gotta be kidding me!

Yeah, FB blows. I've been done with it.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

^This. I rarely went to facebook, and when I did, it was to see the most inane posts by people I see all the time anyway. I don't play Farmville and games of that sort, so it held no sway over me.

I made the decision to permanently delete my account back in October after hearing about the following story:

Egyptian jailed over 'insulting' Facebook posts

An Egyptian court has sentenced a man to three years in jail with hard labour for insulting Islam in postings on Facebook, the official MENA news agency reported.

Read more: www.abc.net.au... book-posts/3595622

I absolutely could not and cannot condone using a website that would not only not respect a person's privacy, but betray them by making their (likely) only outlet to express a dissenting opinion a farce in such a manner.

What is sad, is that I had predicted such an occurrence to my facebook friends a few months earlier after I read this article:

After Bilderberg Meeting, Facebook Official Says End Internet Anonymity

After attending the Bilderberg conference in Switzerland in June, Facebook’s marketing director, Randi Zuckerberg, announced that she had solved the cyberbullying issue: Prohibit anonymous Internet activity.

read more: thenewame... rican.com/tech-mainmenu-30/computers/8409-after-bilderberg-meeting-facebook-official-says-end-internet-anonymity

I've been encouraging everyone I know to ditch facebook.

edit on 9-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From the above link

From March 16, Weibo account holders will be forced to provide their real names, addresses, and passport or ID card numbers if they are to continue to use the service.

Anyone can tell me the chances that Facebook ask the same on day ?
in a more police state futur .. government will sign it into a new law
Everyone required to sign their personal info on FB

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

If a person does a crime such as write insults about Islam in a country that enforces that crime, it makes no matter weather he wrote on a wall, on facebook or in a real book. Why say one medium is so much worse? Real wall taggers get caught all the time. Don't commit crimes on facebook and you will be allright. As far as hackers, they can have my consumer info.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I recall reading in the WSJ that when Goldman Sachs invested 450 million into Facebook just a year ago, it was commented it wasn't just for profit but to gain access to FB's membership database and allllllll that juicy info. Of course they probably had a lot of inside into that they would go public in a year.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh no, a girl just posted a picture of me DRUNK. My life is ruined. I should never have been on facebook. Now I will never get a job, who wants to hire a guy that gets drunk?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Roll up, roll up get your T-Shirts here !

www.soulaware.net...

HeeHeeHee
Peace
edit on 042929p://02America/Chicago09 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join