It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by r3axion

no you said their religion like all people´s religion made them backwards and worthy of letting them both die and be wiped off the map.

I see we are still talking but you have not offered new facts just more BS

ANYTHING?

Dude give it a rest. I'm allowed to have an opinion on anything I want, including their religions, whether you agree with it or not. I couldn't care less, and this has nothing to do with what I first replied to you about. I haven't even brought up their religion since this morning. You do, and you keep using it as a strawman argument.

We have concluded that you were wrong, and now this argument is over. It could have been over after two comments, yet you continued for a page and a half or so.

I'm outta here. You can defend Iran all you want over the internet, but that doesn't change the fact that they will be bombed to hell. Mark my words on that.

Peace
edit on 2-7-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
reply to post by casenately

Okay but if this was for peaceful purposes why would they be worried about their facilities being bombed? They wouldn't have to worry if they would allow inspections to verify their productions are for peaceful purposes only.

It's not difficult to do. With everyone accusing them of trying to obtain nuclear weapons, wouldn't the best thing for them to do be to prove it?

Well there are people in the US government and intelligence that seem to be fairly certain Iran is not building a nuke atm. Only that they COULD at some point build a nuke just like every country with nuclear technology. There currently isn't a shred of evidence to support the idea that they are developing a wpn.

James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, said of Iran: "We don't believe they've actually made the decision to go ahead with a nuclear weapon." Clapper thus reaffirmed the assessment of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies in 2007, reportedly repeated in 2011, that the U.S. does not believe that Iran has decided to become a nuclear weapons state. In December, when Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said that if Iran went all out, it might be able to build a nuclear weapon in a year, Pentagon spokesman George Little hastily clarified his comments: "The secretary was clear that we have no indication that the Iranians have made a decision to develop a nuclear weapon." On Jan. 8, Panetta himself told CBS: "(Is Iran) trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No. But we know that they're trying to develop a nuclear capability. And that's what concerns us. And our redline to Iran is: Do not develop a nuclear weapon."

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

Yes, all I was saying is that they could as they stand with their enrichment at the moment. I never said they have one and are ready to use it. I'm not trying to argue that.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Shred

Yes, all I was saying is that they could as they stand with their enrichment at the moment. I never said they have one and are ready to use it. I'm not trying to argue that.

I know that, but the argument is that Iran is developing nuclear weapons or plans to do so. There is no evidence. It's like saying Sweden is planning to develop/developing a nuke(which they did at one point).
edit on 7-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
let him have the last word PLEASE....please just end his I HAVE TO SHOW FACE THING...it seems important to him, please just let him....
edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

reply to post by Shred

I know that, but the argument is that Iran is developing nuclear weapons or plans to do so. There is no evidence. It's like saying Sweden is planning to develop/developing a nuke(which they did at one point).

That wasn't the argument I was replying to. It was the argument where casenately said 20% isn't weapons usable, that's all. This dude made a big scene about it instead of accepting he was wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Been debating on if I should make my opinion known on this subject. Seems like a hot one..

I Skimmed through most of this and to tell you the truth I AM SICK OF ISRAEL. Tierd of it. They were given some land and decided to take more. Yes they (well not so much the people there now) are supposed heirs to that area some thousands of years ago .. but times change, they lost it, like MANY other race's and religons of the past have lost land etc... I dont see the world rasing a stink about the American Indians and their land and God Given Rights. .. F*** them, tierd of it, Why does the peace of my children and family have to be decieded by some fruitcakes half way accross the world..And yes I said Fruitcakes.. With nuts.

As a White Anglo God Loving Father and Husband, I'm tierd of their #. Yes they get bombed, Yes they have bad things happen but if you look at history they have done some pretty horriffic # too.

Why does the world swing on what those nuts do... Honestly I have always felt emapthy twards the underdog the one being picked on and to be honest it seems to me IRAN is the one being picked on. Leave them the F*** alone. ... Yes if they do something then GLASS them but for the Love of GOD try peace first... All you Christians and Jews who say you believe in God and want war so bad ... you can all kiss my ass because you are all liars..
edit on 7-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
it makes me sick to see so many neo-nazi's in this thread supporting Geneocide. But what's even worse is that ATS administration is allowing it to happen.

I can guarantee you, 100%, without a doubt, if I created a thread in support of some White Supremacy doctrine, or calling for extermination of Muslims the world over, it'd be deleted and i'd be banned.

But others come in here in support of 100% annihilation of a people, and...nothing?

Amazing.
edit on 6-2-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately a form of neo-nazism and aggressive jingoism is now taking over America.
The same in the present Israeli gov't.
I see this as a far greater danger than North Korea or Iran.
I have been afraid this would happen since about 1986. And I saw that this time it will not be directed against Jewry. It is against anybody who dares to be different than their plastic Disney-cum-depleted uranium world order.

Naturally this fosters dictatorial antics on opposing sides.

Now what I see here during the past few days is that you cannot argue with these neo-Nazis.
They are as if a disease caught their brains. Any contrary facts, any rational faultfinding on their side just flies off their shiny armor against thinking. It is like arguing with a spider.

Just because they also use words, we should not be misled into thinking they actually compare and can be convinced of anything by anybody.

Show me a single warmonger here that was convinced and came to an attitude change even of the smallest type on these boards. I fundamentally against this Nazifying of one of the greatest peoples of the globe but I could be convinced by specific arguments from the other side. E.g. Aeons called my attention in another thread to the prophecies on the 12th Imam which certainly raise the stakes to at least equal in my eyes. SplitInfinity detailed informed military speculations which show how non-nuclear weapons can be used by the US or international forces if any material evidence is found.

However the neo-Nazis you mentioed here simply do not tolerate argument or dissent or any cirticism. They are immune to any rational convincing or proofs or showing of motives of the parties discussed.

Their position is simple: Iran should be attacked without any further thought. By the way we were correct in attacking Iraq. Also, come to think of it, Viet Nam was also no unjust war. And Israel is always correct 100% in everything they have ever said, they have started no wars in history (just look at the wild assertions on this very thread)...

It is frightening to read this sort of totalitarian crap from a Westerner. I mean, these people were raised in more or less functioning democracies and they turned balck and white thinking absolutists who secretly crave some sort of 'might is right' in the world. They are not interested in fairness of arguments, or facts, or anything.

All they are interested in is that THEIR SIDE SHOULD WIN.
The end always justifies the means for them.

Recent sychological studies actually proved that such people actually use a different part of their brains than people who are thinking or comparing rational information. They involve the amygdala more than the cingularis while their frontal cortex suppresses information they dislike (such as the HOAX about 'wiping Israel off the map' proven here and other threads several times), and when they complete their partisan style propaganda, a reward center is activated as in drug addicts.

Whereas people who actually deny ignorance may feel neutral or slightly uncomfortable during the process.

Maybe being a neo-Nazi is a style of using your brain which we have not gotten used to.

See these links I posted on another thread: Your brain on politics

and this: More facts on the brain usage style of partisans

and my quoted text in this thread based on the same research:
My post on partisan politics - Sheeple thread

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
so I think we can all just look over the evidence offered here and make an informed decision. I don't see any new evidence coming to light so this is what we got..

Opinions?

think it's a hoax or not

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by daaskapital
You don't have to take someone's reply and completely spin it to aid your argument

Oh come off it.

Iran threatens their neighbors or closing the strait and it's Justified....

Talk about spinning....
ADDING TO THIS THOUGHT
I would like to know how the Iranians are going to close the Straits of Hormuz?I would like you people to stop and take a look at the Straights of Hormuz...... just for your own edification......

Take a look at the dimensions of the straight...... take a close look. And then go to search and read up on the Strait. You will find the dimensions clearly laid out, additionally you should google-map it and take a look. You will quickly see that the waterway is thirty four miles wide, yes 34 miles. Thats further by over ten miles than Santa Catalina Island is from the California coast, be it Angles Gate or where the fishing boats congregate in San Pedro. If I'm not mistaken, Santa Catalina is some twenty two miles away, give or take a mile depending on the two routes typically taken from the coast. Add another twelve miles approximately and you have the Straight of Hormuz. If these tankers that Iran thinks they could sink and close the straight, were end for end across the Straight, and each a half mile long (which they are more likely 800 to 1,000 feet long) it would need be, that they would have to sink sixty eight, 68, ship/tankers. Are you beginning to see the flaw in this 'Closing The Straight' scenario....???? Come on it doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to figure (DUH) this one out. Empty threats. Even if you had to stay out a mile from shore to navigate at a sufficient water depth on either side, and stay ten miles from the shore on the Iranian side, you still would have a distance similar to the Santa Catalina distance. Consider this..... at thirteen miles the curvature of the Earth causes you to loose sight of other ships as they fall below the horizon.

It would seem, many, or most people are unaware of the true distance of shore to shore at the narrowest where the Straight of Hormuz is concerned. Think about it people, grasp the distance, and then see if fear-mongers are counting on the publics ignorance to bluff the world with this closure threat? It just don't pencil out, look for yourself. I believe Iran is playing with a deck of only 51 cards, and quickly their Sabers are breaking as they rattle them.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't think the source is credible enough for any action to be taken but the media definitely won't stop reporting on it I'm sure. I feel that we have backed Iran into a corner and the situation got serious as soon as the US imposed sanction on Iran. We should be trading with Iran as we now do with China, Russia, Japan, Vietnam, etc. We are much better off trading with other nations and befriending them than being bullies.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

The USA hasn't won a war since WW2

i'll think you'll find the Russians actually won WW2 .

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
And for those who don't want to bother looking the information up, this comes from a quick search on google. These are the 'typical routes' they could be greatly expanded opposite the Iranian side.

"Ships moving through the Strait follow a Traffic Separation Scheme (TSS), which separates inbound from outbound traffic to reduce the risk of collision. The traffic lane is six miles (10 km) wide, including two two-mile (3 km)-wide traffic lanes, one inbound and one outbound, separated by a two-mile (3 km) wide separation median.

To traverse the Strait, ships pass through the territorial waters of Iran and Oman under the transit passage provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.[1] Although not all countries have ratified the convention,[5] most countries, including the U.S.,[6] accept these customary navigation rules as codified in the Convention. Oman has a radar site Link Quality Indicator (LQI) to monitor the TSS in the strait of Hormuz. This site is located on a small island on the peak of Musandam Peninsula."
[edit

"Its length is 989 kilometres, with Iran covering most of the northern coast and Saudi Arabia most of the southern coast. The Persian Gulf is about 56 kilometres wide at its narrowest, in the Strait of Hormuz. The waters are overall very shallow, with a maximum depth of 90 metres and an average depth of 50 metres."

as to the dimensions of the ships passing though the Straight, this is one of the largest and newest, but you can figure they all DRAFT to about this depth below the waterline.

"One of the newest crude oil tankers build by Namura Shipbuilding Co Ltd, is called Atlantic Pioneer. The crude carrier was completed in Imari Shipyard on 1st October 2009 and has overall length of 333.00 meters. The VLCC has length between perpendiculars of 324.00 meters and moulded breadth of 60.00 meters. The cargo ship Atlantic Pioneer has depth of 29.00 meters and draft, when fully loaded of 20.60 meters."

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Originally posted by casenately

I KNOW !!!!

ROTFLMFAO
edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: lol

Glad you understand your ignorance

Who is that chick on the photo, your call-girl?

My photo? Or the one that I had in that one comment?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Well there was that whole Pacific thingy too, though it was mostly a navy vs. navy fight since most of the Japanese were stationed on the continent.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
replying to this thread (Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel) the article you sourced is an authors point of view IF Iran were to come under attack by Israel..quote..
Note 1 - This article is based on the jurisprudence of the Israeli attack and tactical aspects of the Israeli military attack on Iran is set and the economic consequences of political axes to attack Iran, Israel will be released in the next opportunity.

Note 2 - The Israeli military attack on Iran to step 2 and 8 is the screen. In this scheme, only the first step of the first scenes of the Israeli military attack on Iran will be the full 8-step explanation of the attack will be published in due time.

Note 3 - This is only personal opinion of its author and the Iranian government that there is no guarantee of acceptance and implementation. end quote ..
LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS
Foreign Policy

Article 152
The foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran is based upon the rejection of all forms of domination, both the exertion of it and submission to it, the preservation of the independence of the country in all respects and its territorial integrity, the defence of the rights of all Muslims, non-alignment with respect to the hegemonic superpowers, and the maintenance of mutually peaceful relations with all non-belligerent States.

Article 153
Any form of agreement resulting in foreign control over the natural resources, economy, army, or culture of the country, as well as other aspects of the national life, is forbidden.
source www.iranchamber.com...

Article 13
Zoroastrian, Jewish, and Christian Iranians are the only recognized religious minorities, who, within the limits of the law, are free to perform their religious rites and ceremonies, and to act according to their own canon in matters of personal affairs and religious education. source www.iranchamber.com...

i've posted this video before ,but feel the need to post again

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

I think you'll find that the Allied Powers actually won WW2.

Not a single country.
Hence "world war"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Why would Iran hide behind a proxy if they are claiming this posture? Makes no sense unless it really isn't Iran declaring this. Smell like a false flag in here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join