It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and author of the award-winning book, “A Time to Betray.” He is a senior fellow with EMPact America and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy.
All they are interested in is that THEIR SIDE SHOULD WIN.
The end always justifies the means for them.
Recent sychological studies actually proved that such people actually use a different part of their brains than people who are thinking or comparing rational information. They involve the amygdala more than the cingularis while their frontal cortex suppresses information they dislike (such as the HOAX about 'wiping Israel off the map' proven here and other threads several times), and when they complete their partisan style propaganda, a reward center is activated as in drug addicts.
I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people. I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence. Maybe if radical muslims weren't so hell bent on picking up where the Nazis left off we wouldnt be talking about attacking Iran.
First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map
Originally posted by Xcathdra
In other words your saying that since you and others cant refute the facts provided, that the thread should be closed and moved?
Ironic since Iran has started to arrest reporters for reporting on the topic and a few others.
Are you stating the Ayatollah (1979) didn't put forth a doctrine to wipe out Israel and kill Jewish people?
Are you stating that the article on the Farsnews site discussing that doctrine is not real?
Are you saying that Ahmadabad never called for the destruction of Israel?
Are you saying the Ayatollah (present) has never called for the destruction of Israel?
Are you stating, that given all the evidence, that Iran is not working on a nuclear weapons program?
Originally posted by hackbart
reply to post by BO XIAN
1. Stupid question, really. How many world trade centers existed again? Ever heard of USS-Liberty or Lavon Affair maybe? Besides in case of 9/11, considering that israel tends to drag it's allies into their conflicts with the help of false flag attacks, they're still suspect number one in this.
2. Just bull#...
3. Isn't related to islam. Although i guess, the're quite a few jews who have killed their sons or daughters, no doubt.
4. I don't know, but they've obviously killed more muslims then the other way around.
5. How many muslims did that?
7. Did you ever read the talmud?
8. Come on, you're babbling pure nonsense now. Just pathetic.
9. Neither do muslims.
10. Does that really matter?
What a load of complete bs. Congratulations mate.