It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

Yeah Iran is not the threat because they are not the ones attempting to obtain nuclear weapons in secrecy and against their agreements.
They are not the threat because they are making no threats they never make threats so therefore one should not perceive them as a threat

This whole thing is a huge conspiracy by tens of thousands of U.S. government officials and none of them have come forward sshhhhhh don't tell anyone

I mean come on people they have not made clear and obvious their intentions and by no means are those underground hidden (tried to hide) nuclear facilities for military purposes no way nope because countries bury their nuclear facilities alllll the time

-Alien

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

source?

We went through the trouble. Please do.

if not leave expert opinions at the door. bring the experts.

------------------------------------------
ok no more bad info, no more misleading quotes from questionable sources or sources that credit things to no one but do so in general for lack of evidence, I.E create the information and then offer it as fact. I ran has been proven to not be the threat this article implies on ALL points, go ahead review the thread. It's all there. ALL points. now only psychology and expert INTERPRETATION of vague evidence can be offered, bias and rhetoric. Or they can repeat the facts ignoring the previous posts hoping we get too bored to look.

SO you know what I am out. But before I do. I want to say this. You see, truth can prevail.

Rinse and repeat.

this is a hoax.

skunky

edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

www.viewonenergy.com...

The Atomic Energy Agency recently discovered a uranium enrichment site in Iran that was creating levels higher than 20 percent. While most modern nuclear weapons have levels of 85 percent or higher, and are considered weapons grade, a nuclear weapon could be created using a 20 percent concentration. It would lack the power of the larger warheads, but still be very dangerous.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

your "source" mentions not where the site was found, by whom, how much they were enriching to. That would be huge, yet nothing on the news. not valid please try again. one non source does not count.

I know though, it IS hard to make stuff up. Got one where they provide INFORMATION AND FACTS not I say this or that crap?

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

Yeah Iran is not the threat because they are not the ones attempting to obtain nuclear weapons in secrecy and against their agreements.
They are not the threat because they are making no threats they never make threats so therefore one should not perceive them as a threat

This whole thing is a huge conspiracy by tens of thousands of U.S. government officials and none of them have come forward sshhhhhh don't tell anyone

I mean come on people they have not made clear and obvious their intentions and by no means are those underground hidden (tried to hide) nuclear facilities for military purposes no way nope because countries bury their nuclear facilities alllll the time

-Alien

Do not let the propaganda get to you, it has been going on for years, do not let them wear you down. Remember Iraq?

As if Israel itself doesn't have hundreds of nukes which the US hypocritically doesn't force Israel to make public. As long as you and your enemies both have a nuke it is a safety guarantee through mutual assured destruction. It is not an offensive weapon when players like Israel, Pakistan, India, China and Russia have nuclear arsenals in your neighborhood.

If one side has nukes but the other doesn't the one without is at a huge disadvantage. With both having nukes one side cannot bully the other by threatening invasion.

Not to mention that there still isn't even concrete proof of Iran actually BUILDING a nuke. They're just talking about like it's absolute certainty. REMEMBER IRAQ? WMD'S? Remember how absolutely "positive" they were that these weapons existed, even when Russian and other intelligence officers around the world told them that THERE WERE NO SUCH THING. Remember Iraq. Do not buy into the propaganda. Do not support another senseless war of aggression against people who do not possess a threat to US national security.

What could the reality of this invasion be? Iranian central bank, Iran butting into the Nuclear energy market threatens to cut profits from major players, Iran gaining an equal position of safety with other nuclear states in its neighborhood, Iran independently deciding where to sell its oil. Big business and banking interests people.

Remember Iraq. Do not buy the propaganda.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I understand if you have a problem looking it up yourself. It must be terrible to type into google.

en.wikipedia.org...-DefWpnsUsable-1

though for a crude, inefficient weapon 20% is sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable);[2][3] some argue that even less is sufficient[citation needed], but then the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, approaching infinity at 6%235U.[4]

www.ornl.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

so stop acting like a kiddish troll with the pics and junk. Some argue....do some PROVE????

WHO....
WHERE IS THE SCIENCE
WHAT EXPERTS???

LIAR ?!?!?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
To be honest I don't care about Israel. Not the least bit. Further I am quit sure that Iran doesn't have the means or the will to attack them. I even wonder how accurate this article is.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
you see BUNK

you now refer to opinion or opinion of NON EXPERTS or PEOPLE WHO DONT EXIST AND ARE NOT BEING QUOTED!!!!!

BUNK

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by r3axion

so stop acting like a kiddish troll with the pics and junk. Some argue....do some PROVE????

WHO....
WHERE IS THE SCIENCE
WHAT EXPERTS???

LIAR ?!?!?

I see I must have made you angry by proving you wrong.

See those little "numbers" next to those sentences? Well in big kid school we learn those are links to sources that have stated that information, also known as "citations," one being the .gov site I already linked you to in that post with the science included, but you seemingly must have glanced over it. You're more than welcome to *gasp* read. No one is stopping you.
edit on 2-7-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

WHO
WHAT
WHERE
WHEN

you have proven nothing.

please, go over the list sparky. what have you proven?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Although I feel this is an obvious psyop, the leaders of Iran being themselves shills for the agenda to invade the country, the actual sentiment itself is not absolutely outrageous. How many people do we have in Israel demanding that all Muslims be killed? You can get streams of Israeli TV and radio online, and many of them are very open about this, literally saying that all Muslim countries should be nuked, and Muslims should be rounded up across the world.

Without understanding the context - which the American media, including the "alternative" side, does not all you to do - the statements seem a lot more extreme than they actually are.

If you've got a person chasing you with a gun, screaming that they are going to kill you, it is pretty logical to figure a strategy to get them first.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

and you just start the loop again. repeat the same junk, except I have ALL THE INFO ON THIS THREAD. I will repost everything if that is what is necessary until this ends up where it belongs....skunk works with the rest of the HOAX threads.

I refuse to let people take this as news.

IGNORANCE

the facts are here.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by r3axion

WHO
WHAT
WHERE
WHEN

you have proven nothing.

please, go over the list sparky. what have you proven?

I see you still ignored the .gov pdf I provided proving these facts. Possibly because you are in denial?

Who - C.W. Forsberg, C.M. Hopper, J.L. Richter, H.C. Vantine
What (???) - 20% enrichment is weapons usable
Where - Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
When - March 1998
Why - They're scientists??

All of your questions could have been answered on the first page of the link I have provided, but you choose to remain ignorant....Sparky

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
enriched uranium for Iran...news to me.

where did they do this. In Iran or by their psychic powers found evidence by remote viewing?

oh they say that....cool.....where did Iran keep the stuff they found to base that off?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I refuse to let people take this as news.

"I refuse to accept reality and scientific fact"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Originally posted by r3axion

"I refuse to accept reality and scientific fact"

I KNOW !!!!

ROTFLMFAO
edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: lol

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by r3axion

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
enriched uranium for Iran...news to me.

where did they do this. In Iran or by their psychic powers found evidence by remote viewing?

oh they say that....cool.....where did Iran keep the stuff they found to base that off?

What are you talking about? Your own source that you used stated that Iran is enriching 20%. You know this. This is proving that 20% is weapons usable.

Do you understand, or do I need to use smaller words?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I KNOW !!!!

ROTFLMFAO
edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: lol

Glad you understand your ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join