It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

for WEAPONS?

no one said that, you implied that or by means of intuition deemed that was the purpose.

The science says that's used for research reactors and naval ships. That's like saying you could hit people with your car, so that's what it is, a weapon.

edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

You're making absolutely zero sense right now. Ever since I replied to your quote about how "20% enrichment is not weapons capable" or whatever you said, I have been talking about how 20% is weapons usable....I think you need to take a break from the internet. Your reading comprehension is going downhill fast.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
looking at how multiple "evidence" has been utterly destroyed here as non fact and outright lies and misinterpretation why should we trust YOUR opinion, this coming from the guy who wants to see both Iran and Iraq wiped off the map. Take your meds and go to bed.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
The science says that's used for research reactors and naval ships. That's like saying you could hit people with your car, so that's what it is, a weapon.

The science says 20% is weapons usable. Did you read the title?

"
Definition of Weapons-Usable Uranium-23"
edit on 2-7-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

It can be but must undergo a separate process that Iran has NOT UNDERTAKEN..PROVE THEY HAVE DONE FOR WEAPONS! DONT IMPLY IT...

PROVE IT.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

looking at how multiple "evidence" has been utterly destroyed here as non fact and outright lies and misinterpretation why should we trust YOUR opinion, this coming from the guy who wants to see both Iran and Iraq wiped off the map. Take your meds and go to bed.

Go a., keep denying reality because it doesn't fit into your "new age world peace" BS

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by r3axion

It can be but must undergo a separate process that Iran has NOT UNDERTAKEN..PROVE THEY HAVE DONE FOR WEAPONS! DONT IMPLY IT...

PROVE IT.....

What is this separate process? Who said it must undergo a separate process? When did they say this? Why did they say this? COME ON SPARKY, FACTS!

PROVE IT!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

Yeah Iran is not the threat because they are not the ones attempting to obtain nuclear weapons in secrecy and against their agreements.
They are not the threat because they are making no threats they never make threats so therefore one should not perceive them as a threat

This whole thing is a huge conspiracy by tens of thousands of U.S. government officials and none of them have come forward sshhhhhh don't tell anyone

I mean come on people they have not made clear and obvious their intentions and by no means are those underground hidden (tried to hide) nuclear facilities for military purposes no way nope because countries bury their nuclear facilities alllll the time

-Alien

Well they do it in secrecy because they aren’t given the fair and equal right to do it openly. This doesn’t mean they have bad intentions.
In fact Israel is one of three nations not to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, but Iran has. So they have more right to develop nukes then Israel anyway.
I’m sorry but ‘agreements’ don’t mean crap when Iran is getting threatened by the US and Israel, they have the right to defend themselves.

They make threats but in self defence to threats made to them. Israel and the US have started this crap and if you investigate the situation properly you will see Iran is being made a pawn just like Iraq, Libya and the rest.
Only a few people would need to know, clearly just like you the other tens of thousands just follow orders.
They have made clear their intentions and will only use them in self defence. They have way more right to have them then Israel and the US.
What do you have against people defending themselves?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

what reality?

proof?

very simple

give me ONE example of PROOF that they have nukes.

ONE

if it is reality, then you would stand vindicated there.

NUKES???

NO

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I'll use your logic.

Prove that they don't. Despite all the evidence pointing otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

yes but it is all speculation amongst demonizing and lies....

DOES ANYONE ANYWHERE have proof of a nuke yet?

why only 20 if they CAN do 80%

They have been painfully honest about everything they think and do. Why hide that if they wanted one?or could get one?

edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
10 years of War and the people are no smarter.

When are you going to learn that just because the government and media say that we need to go to embark on another War does not make it Just.

Next time you hear the networks banging the war drum THINK about whom an invasion of Iran will benefit, it certainly wont be in the interests of the peoples of Iran, Israel or America.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

I note from your signature
"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." ~Thomas Jefferson

If that is so, why do you trust a government that has the potential to tell you were to go and die?
I'm sure you know that I am referring to the draft.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

yes but our constitution says to not let the president make illegal war in the name of the people.

Our soldiers take an oath to defend that constitution. They are breaking that oath with blind obedience and the civilian populace that supports these actions are actually treasonous to our nations values and legal foundation.

That is a crime our patriots must answer to. Do you REALLY defend your nation or help in its ruin?

Don't deploy, it's illegal. we are being controlled by foreign nationals whose interests are not in line with American interests. Banks are international entities as are corporations. Our people are being killed for them. This is high treason people. Not just "oh that sucks"

It is Illegal by OUR LAWS.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
reply to post by r3axion

I note from your signature
"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." ~Thomas Jefferson

If that is so, why do you trust a government that has the potential to tell you were to go and die?
I'm sure you know that I am referring to the draft.

I don't completely trust the government, but not everything they say is complete BS. I'm trusting the IAEA and their reports on Iran's facilities, along with the fact that Iran has some built underground (that's normal, right?) and the fact that they are refusing to let the IAEA return and inspect certain facilities in the future.

This is something you have to use common sense on.

I'm not worried about a draft. I've served my country and I'll do it again if need be.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by dalek

yes but our constitution says to not let the president make illegal war in the name of the people.

Our soldiers take an oath to defend that constitution. They are breaking that oath with blind obedience and the civilian populace that supports these actions are actually treasonous to our nations values and legal foundation.

That is a crime our patriots must answer to. Do you REALLY defend your nation or help in its ruin?

If that is the case why has no one been prosecuted for Treason after the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003?
The constitution can be conveniently brushed aside when its an obstacle to the will of the people it happened 8 years ago and it is happening again now.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

sorry you don't follow. But at least when I fail the evidence speaks for itself.

You still remain with your little old opinion. that's it...thats all.

did you dream last night about Israel and Iran being wiped off the map like you said you wanted to happen?
are you going to offer that as proof next?

edit on 7-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

reply to post by dalek

If that is the case why has no one been prosecuted for Treason after the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003?

An illegal war is defined as a war waged without Congressional approval

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

did you dream last night about Israel and Iran being wiped off the map like you said you wanted to happen?
are you going to offer that as proof next?

I fail to understand what that has to do with Iran's 20% weapons usable enrichment.

That is what is called a strawman argument.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

you don't trust everything the government says but you do trust an unaccountable arm of the United Nations?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join