It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul camp cries fraud over Nevada Caucus results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Can you back this up though?

That I'd like to see.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
But my question is, why so secret bro? Why do they need to go hide off in some cave and count ballots? Do you think they have some delightful candies they don't want to share with everybody else..?

My question is, do you still care if they counted the ballots in secret if Ron Paul would have won?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

but I have not seen anyone provide concrete proof of any voter fraud.

Are you serious Outkast? Voter fraud is something common among us. This isn't something abstract, but blatantly obvious that anyone with common sense could figure it out. I can provide you instances where voter fraud would have taken place, but unfortunately the evidence is destroyed. So we are left to believe in what the MSM says in their so called BS sources.

link   
reply to post by Bilder

Just like the other thread about this, Raul Supporters are grasping at imaginary straws. The fact that it came from the examiner should be enough to give anyone serious pause, but not Paul supporters...

At any rate, there's absolutely NO REASON to assume that because Paul won big at one polling station he won big at others. There's just not.

And.

As that's the basis for this entire conspiracy, this entire conspiracy is baseless.

link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Good question. A better one is.....why do they have to be counted in secret?

link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ron Paul supporters, when claiming fraud, really do need to come up with something resembling proof. Providing proof doesn't mean demanding that those of us who don't support him (me, and lots of others) prove that it didn't happen.

Ron Paul has some interesting ideas, I don't deny that. But something about the man leaves me cold...something I've said all along. I don't trust him. There it is...

That being said? I don't much like any of the others, either.

My fears are going to be realized, I'm afraid... The Republicans are so busy destroying each other, that they've forgotten that they need to be running against President Obama, and let the chips fall where they may.

At this point? President Obama wins in a landslide, possibly of historic proportions... extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Secret ballots are to ensure that reprisal can not be taken against people who might not vote the way a boss might want them to.

If your boss is unscrupulous, and demands you vote a certain way or your job is in danger...you can see the reason for a secret ballot.
edit on 2/6/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The entire voting process is rigged, its always been rigged, and a really good example is Bush jr in Florida while his brother was Governor of that state. Al Gore was clearly the landslide winner, but the Bush/Skullnboners had it all sewn up. just like Obama will have this all sewn up due to the fact that the Industry demands he stays in power for this war with Iran...forget the people, they aren't America, the corporations and the federal reserve are

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The New York Times has age demographics for every primary except for Nevada. In each case the 18-29 demographic was the lowest. The percentages are as follows:

Iowa: 15%
New Hampshire: 12%
South Carolina: 9%
Florida: 6%

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Is there demographic info for the main age group that voted for Colbert (dba Cain) in SC?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

That is the biggest problem with this race. The language of this race from the start has been "Who can beat Obama?". Its not about winning or losing or Democrat vs Republican. Its who is the person that sincerely cares about America? IMO its Ron Paul. Its gotten to the point where when I say that I fear of being flamed on ATS for believing in him. I fear he really is what I think he is and not another sham show like Obama.

The NWO isn't what we envision. I believe it will be way more gradual then all the NWO theorists believe. What I personally realistically see is that Corporate America isn't Corporate America because their is no need for America anymore. Why would Corporations come back to America where we as workers demand $8-$20 an hour salaries when the can get it for free.99 in India. Corporations go where they can be most profitable. Corporations have gone global and they're making the big shift. Corporations don't believe in patriotism and country. They go where the money can be made.

TPTB are beginning the stages of global capitalism. I'm not a "capitalism hater" but at this point it does seem to be designed to pyramid with all the loop holes that exist in it. So why not institutionalize it on a global scale? Romney/Obama are in the stages of beginning it.

edit on 6-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Can you say debunked?

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if RP supporters will continue to claim the youth?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm talking about when the vote is counted Seagull. I understand the "going into the booth to vote in secret" part. But once all the ballots have been cast why do they have to go to a secret room/area to count them?

Maybe I'm still misunderstanding your reply...
edit on 6-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

That was the total youth that voted in the primary. In each case, with the exception of Florida, the 18-29 demographic is the only age demographic that Paul won. In Florida he didn't win any of the age demographics.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have no proof of election fraud however Ive seen many videos from the 2008 election which make me believe this entire process is a joke. It would be ridiculously easy to tamper with the vote if those in high power are corrupt. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well, young people tend to be naive and willing to vote for anyone that will promise them the world.

I should know. I voted for Obama.

Sue me! I don't care anymore.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Yeah, I kinda figured that out...after I posted. Caffeine hasn't quite kicked in, yet... Sorry.

You may be right, I'm not absolutely certain of which states allow for the observation of vote counting. I agree it should be a public, within reason. No crowds of thousands. Just representatives from each side, along with impartial ones. That would seem to me, to be an equitable way to do these sort of things.

While fraud does indeed happen, I don't think it's as endemic as many fear. Though it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Well, I see a lot of people have stopped by just to comment on me commenting....but I have not seen anyone provide concrete proof of any voter fraud.

Even in Iowa, human error does not necessarily mean voter fraud.

So far every primary/caucus results have matched the polling done before the voting. And the entrance/exit poll have also closely matched the results. And yet Ron Paul supporters cry fraud...and not just fraud...but a huge conspiracy where all polling companies, all major networks, and all state GOP members are in on the conspiracy. That's a lot of people to keep a secret.

Look, I understand you guys are all upset that your guy is losing badly...and that you are even more angry that people like me have been telling you exactly how he was going to perform for months. But not everything is a conspiracy...not everyone thinks like you...and believe it or not, being a Ron Paul supporter doesn't make you the smarter than everyone else.

So....does anyone want to show me that proof of "fraud" in Nevada? Or do all of you just want to continue to talke about ME?

Can you prove with concrete evidence that Mitt Romney won?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Can you back this up though?

That I'd like to see.

We only have the entrance/exit polling available to use. Because these votes are anonymous, mostly written on a piece of paper...there is no official way to find demographics of the entire vote.

But by the entrance polls...the youth vote isn't surging in any of the states so far.

Iowa:
17-29 year olds in 2008 - 11% ( Iowa 2008)
17-29 year olds in 2012 - 15% ( Iowa 2012 )

NH:
18-24 year olds in 2008 - 9% ( NH 2008 )
18-29 year olds in 2012 - 12% ( NH 2012 )

SC:
18-29 year olds in 2008 - 10% ( SC 2008)
18-29 year olds in 2012 - 9% ( SC 2012 )

FL:
18-29 year olds in 2008 - 7% ( FL 2008)
18-29 year olds in 2012 - 6% ( FL 2012)

NV:
18-29 year olds in 2008 - 11% ( NV 2008)
17-29 year olds in 2012 - 8% ( NV 2012 )

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by eXia7
But my question is, why so secret bro? Why do they need to go hide off in some cave and count ballots? Do you think they have some delightful candies they don't want to share with everybody else..?

My question is, do you still care if they counted the ballots in secret if Ron Paul would have won?

I don't take politics as a religion like other people might, I just look at the evidence presented, and draw conclusions. I may happen to support some of Ron Paul's ideals, it doesn't mean I'm biased and scream "its all fraud." I haven't really weighed in on the ballot fraud topic.

So like I said, I wanna know why it has to be all secretive? Nothing wrong with wanting a little transparency, don't you think?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join