It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

www.youtube.com...

all i can say is, a cute 22 year old, professenal vetinerian, with 150k in savings wants to date a guy who looks like hes 10

and thinks 100 dollers is alot of money, son i wipe my ass with 50 english pound notes

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
son i wipe my ass with 50 english pound notes

Really? Isn't that a bit rough...?

I use the quilted stuff myself

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
example to show 50 pound does not go far

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Uh huh.... I actually got that.

Mine was sarcasm

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
mine was also

HAVE A SEAT

your in the club now

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
it doesn't matter that you don't have money, she will come up with some sob story that she desperately needs money and you are so into her and feel soooo sorry for her that you will try and get the money from friends and relatives or some other way.

I wish you well, but this is not going to have a good ending

edit on 7-2-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
by the way school is free and compulsory between the ages of 6 and 16 but they do high school
until 18 or 19

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
it doesn't matter that you don't have money, she will come up with some sob story that she desperately needs money and you are so into her and feel soooo sorry for her that you will try and get the money from friends and relatives or some other way.

I wish you well, but this is not going to have a good ending

edit on 7-2-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

Like,... she didn't realize her investments were tied to now frozen Iranian assets in the U.S.?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let this thread die already people! The op was obviously lying and making it up as he went along.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Let this thread die already people! The op was obviously lying and making it up as he went along.

Obviously lol...

Being serious now, one word of advice for those who get into a situation like me. After its all said and done, and you prove the person is who they say they are, it's still tough maintaining the relationship. Like right now, it's 8 pm here and like 3 pm over there and she doesn't get off work till much later, therefore during the work week, it sucks because we rarely get to talk. Also, it sucks to not be having cool experiences with her and telling her things as I think about them. Here's to March 17th! And a whole six months of fun ahead! A whole summer filled with cuddling, airsofting, running around this city, shooting guns, rock climbing, parkour, eating, and traveling around America Then, I'm gonna stay with her for two weeks in December and I'll get to meet her family, including her crazy as # brothers.

Maybe instead of updating the thread about this, I'll make a blog and give you guys the link to it. I gotta ask her for permission first though

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Her brother has pics of himself wearing a different NBA hat in like a billion different pictures and they all look fake as a two dollar bill.

That has to be the stupidest metaphor I have ever heard. You do realize that their are 2 dollar bills, right?

Two Dollar Bill

Your story is fake.
edit on 8-2-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Her brother has pics of himself wearing a different NBA hat in like a billion different pictures and they all look fake as a two dollar bill.

That has to be the stupidest metaphor I have ever heard. You do realize that their are 2 dollar bills, right?

Two Dollar Bill

Your story is fake.
edit on 8-2-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

The last time i check Garssson, i do believe i was wearing pants

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
Update

Here's a summary of all the info I have dug up, and my conclusions:

Explanation for her photo's being everywhere on the internet: Either Megan's friend Amber
(who actually does model), or one of her random Facebook friends took her photos and uploaded them to a site modelling website. Some of her photo's cannot be found through google, and none of her brothers photos can.

Explanation for not Skypeing me: She was mad and annoyed because I kept bugging her about it, but she's gonna Skype me today (plus her family just yesterday moved because the house was leaking water in the basement, her mom and some of her brothers moved into one new house, her into another all by herself, I know the address but won't put it up).

Explanation for why she chose me: She has gone out with local guys before, and her last boyfriend was from Tasmania, she stayed in the Tas with him for a while then they broke up, but not before taking a bat to his car (which was in her name anyways). As far as why she chose me, she said it was because I actually talked to her and became friends with her first instead of seeing her as merely being a sexual object. Also, she has temper issues that most guys can't handle, but I can, probably because I live 4000 miles away... but she's also really shy in real life and doesn't really date around so that's another reason.

Explanation for Career: One only needs a Bachelors degree to become a vet, so if she started college at 18 and she's 22 almost 23 now, that matches perfectly.

Explanation for hoodies with different school names: She was a trouble maker back in high school
(when some of those pics were taken), she had gone to several different schools (she told me all this back a long time ago when we were on the phone talking about my day at school, this was before I had any suspicion she might be fake). Sumner is the name of a school near Christchurch and yes they do call soccer, soccer there. WWW stands for West Wanginui Waikina or some weird Maori name.

So at first glance, everything looked okay. Peel back one layer, and suspicions arose. Peel back another layer and we're almost certain she's fake. Peel back the final layer and we find out she's real and there was a much simpler explanation for everything.

Thank you guys and gals! Couldn't have done it without you!

Dude bro. Listen dude bro.

I've been in intense situations where the issue of "not knowing" was the largest anxiety factor. I found myself reasoning and thinking out every single detail of the problem until I convinced myself it didn't exist. That didn't change it's actual state of existence.

You following me?

This girl is fake. Have you ever seen "to catch a predator"? Know how the guys always want "verification" that she's a little girl, before they come over and do the raping? They always ask to talk on the phone, and they're always talking to a decoy. This is the exact same situation in reverse, the person talking to the decoy is the one who ends up getting raped.

You're young, naive, and you think the world is a mystical place where all sorts of awesomeness happens. I got news for you buddy, no dude who takes pictures of himself shirtless for internet forums attracts beautiful veterinarians with big bank accounts and no mental disorders or history of violence. Just doesn't happen. What does happen is young, naive boys getting raped by people they met on the internet.

If you actually plan to meet this person do yourself two favors: 1) Bring a gun with you. 2) give your real name to the ATS staff, this thread could help locate your remains later. That's usually important for the family.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well we have been lookin for something about this girl for some time now dont know what her story is excatly but it sounds the same as what my 17 yr old son was told,, if she has a brother named brandon nahu or scott and a sweet talking friend named amber lake (which i might add is a book/movie about a father seeding three girls that never knew they were sisters till he died).... ( sound familiar) they are seriously ill and full of #. really the only thing is we can say is scammers. she was over here in aus (apparently) got lost and dropped off in the middle of no where and silly us was a little worried for a brief period of time. But only took us a couple hours to see through her rouse. she too was a vet at 22 kickboxer and musician and was taking a lot of time off from work..also her father died in an accident too (drink driving if i can remember correctly) and was left a substancial amount of money from a will or trust fund. her mother was supposed to be passed also but had a step mother about to have a baby and communicated regulary with other profiles on facebook but we are assuming they were involved in whatever she was trying to accomplish or they were all the same person. I might add Some young kids are easily led and she was pretty convincing with her act and almost had all of us fooled as she was communicating with me(mother) and quite a few of my sons friends on facebook as well.My son was almost on a plane to N.Z. and well if it happened i dont think we would have seen him again. It will only be a matter of time before she finds someone unstable that could decide to end his own life or someone that this girl has toyed with recognises whoever in the photos and decides to give her a good old fashioned once over. she should be ashamed of herself and the game she plays should be knocked on the head quicksmart. i do sympathize with you, her story sounds real so does her friends and or family but if i ever came across this girl /person i hope for their sake her kickboxing skills work cause i would be one hard woman to put down. it might be in everyones interest that if this girl or person has contacted you to # her off without delay. we have come to the conclusion she could be involved in identity theft due to the fact she seems to be targeting young males. So miss Megsy Scott are you game enough to tell or show who you really are. Anyone who knows this person.... BEWARE.....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

RUBBISH her relationship was nothing but facebook chat and lies. she was never in tasmania and if she was the ex or facebook boyfiend which was my son probably did not know.... beware.... sounds like more and more to me because tasmania keeps popping up she is probably a local scrag that hides who she really is and would be scared to show her face cause it would be kicked in.... sorry you have been scammed

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join