Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 8
5
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
You are clearly in denial my friend, as the 100 posts before have stated, this could not possibly be "your girl" No way, No how in a million years...

Its time for you to face up to the inevitable truth.. you have been played, its not funny in the slightest. I feel sorry for you I do.

I clicked on the link to the FB page and its no longer available? Sounds a bit suspicous to me.


Damn, one of you guys told her I put her info on here, cause we had just made up after a fight and we were talking well, now she's ignoring me again. I can still get on her profile cause I'm friends with her. Of course when I find out she's legit, I do something to piss her off and possibly end this relationship... I'll let you guys know come March. And the reason she said she liked me out of all the people she talked to was that I was far away and different and a little crazy. She used to date this dude from Tasmania and that's why she hates Aussie's. She's honestly a little crazy too, she totaled his car when they broke up


Edit:

Nevermind guess you guys didn't then lol
edit on 4-2-2012 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)



Hahahhah is this thread for real??




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking
 


It's hard to believe but yes it is, you're not just dreaming of a cluster f*** of a thread. It actually exists lol.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive
 


That may have to do with how the person's privacy settings are.


This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

So it says the above... so I dont have permission to view cause Im not logged in to FB? Otherwise anyone on FB can friend this person and see her page.. this must be new? Stupid FB. Glad I purged it from my life.
edit on 5-2-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive
 


That may have to do with how the person's privacy settings are.


This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

So it says the above... so I dont have permission to view cause Im not logged in to FB? Otherwise anyone on FB can friend this person and see her page.. this must be new? Stupid FB. Glad I purged it from my life.
edit on 5-2-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: (no reason given)


I'm no facebook expert..but that's what I got when I clicked on it.Once I logged in I could see the profile existed...but I couldn't see everything on 'her' page.It's all about privacy settings dude..I have mine set to where no one can search for me.so,if you're not my friend,you're not going to know I have an account.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
People make up stuff about themselves all the time ONLINE, not because they want to trick you,
but because they are afraid that once you know who they really are,
you will not be interested.
"I feel a lot of insecurity"

If she does not come to stay, then let her go. She has lied to you.
But yet, I feel something there,perhaps just not quite what you were thinking.


I want to highlight the word that you said. You can just drop the online....people make up stuff about themselves all the time, period.
I'm one of the few who doesn't lie. If people don't like me, so be it. I'll find someone who does.
And I don't make up any stories. I don't care about impressing people online who I'm never going to see. And certainly don't care about points(on this site) at all. Lol, just ask a mod how many points I've lost. I've even had one offer to give me my points back for one instance, and I was like "bleh, I don't care about them." If i wanted stars, I'd pretend to be conservative, lol.
No, my stories are all true, and just happen to be amazing
.
(That paragraph was a little long, but I'm about to post a thread, and I really don't want my last post to be "people make up stuff about themselves all the time." It'll make a story that I doubt people will believe, and make it look horribly made up.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


So, all this drama, and you two were just "fighting"? And now you are concerned that she is concerned that somebody told her you told us online about her duping you... But then you edited to back out your condemnation, because "whoever" said they were just kidding and really never sent that... Plus you are 17? And she is perhaps 22? No offense, but I am finished with this thread.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


Wow good job................



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


Now dammit Megas, just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talkin'. Your dad is a police officer????? He can contact Auckland P.D. for info but can't answer these questions you came here to get "help" about? Your web is tangling. And you have the nerve to say



It's hard to believe but yes it is, you're not just dreaming of a cluster f*** of a thread. It actually exists lol.

YOU have a thread on "Too many attention seekers" ? Is there a forum for jokes as bad as this OP and thread?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation
 


Yeah,this thread is clearly a joke.Why else would he post it in the sports forum if it weren't?Hmmm I'm guessing because it's not as heavily moderated as the rest of the site. Give it up dude.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by DenyObfuscation
 


Yeah,this thread is clearly a joke.Why else would he post it in the sports forum if it weren't?Hmmm I'm guessing because it's not as heavily moderated as the rest of the site. Give it up dude.


Um because this is the thread where I thought people could identify this jersey or person. I didn't ask for any relationship advice, you all sort of just took it upon yourselves to veer it in that direction. The ones who have given clear me responses as to the jersey and person have helped tremendously. Turns out the jersey is a knockoff and so are her collection of flat-bill hats with American sports teams on them. They call soccer, soccer there, and yes, there is a whole fleet of Lincoln Nav Stretches there.

and




Now dammit Megas, just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talkin'. Your dad is a police officer????? He can contact Auckland P.D. for info but can't answer these questions you came here to get "help" about? Your web is tangling. And you have the nerve to say


Lets say I was sort of embarrassed to ask my dad at first.... Finally after getting conflicting info on here and going through many twists and turns, I decided to ask. He was sort of my last resort.


I just don't see why you guys hate that maybe things are gonna be okay after all. Of course I won't know 100% till March 17th (personality wise because she could act completely different in real life), but I have restored hope now.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Hahahhah is this thread for real??
No. He can't really be this naive.


Originally posted by MegasAlexandros

It's hard to believe but yes it is, you're not just dreaming of a cluster f*** of a thread. It actually exists lol.
And boy. GO TO BED!! NOW!!!
You can come back out and play with your friends tomorrow, after you clean your room.
Computer off in 2 minutes or you're gonna lose your electricity privileges again.




edit on 2/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: youryou'reyouryou'reyouryou're



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I live in auckland, maybe I could go on a vigilante mission.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


So far you have 8 pages of wisdom & common sense slapping you in the face and yet you still don't take anyone's advice. Increasingly say more off the wall & contradictory sh*t & have an avatar of I guess you with your shirt off in the typical facebook douchebag pose. The only logical conclusion is you're trolling ATS, thanks for the LuLz man.
edit on 11/17/2010 by TopherWayne because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miltonlava
I live in auckland, maybe I could go on a vigilante mission.


Please do! That could actually help. I'll pm you.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I haven't laughed like this in a long time. This kid has got to be the most gullible person living on this planet. You STILL think this chick is real? Or I should say you still think the person you are talking to is the person in that picture?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
I haven't laughed like this in a long time. This kid has got to be the most gullible person living on this planet. You STILL think this chick is real? Or I should say you still think the person you are talking to is the person in that picture?


The only person laughing as much as you, besides a lot of us, is the *chick* he's got a crush on....



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


Look, you're a good lookin fella so she is NOT your last chance, you know?


Even if she did say the truth about everything else, she's lying about her looks and that's obvious to everyone (except maybe you)
Stop being affraid and just straight out ask her to skype or a photo taken at that moment.

That whole "No time for skype" is #crap, it's a way to delay the inevitable.
This is how it's gonna go down, she either comes clean near the date and then it's up to you..
Or, she'll get cold feet and break up for no apparent reason.

Don't be affraid to find out the truth, denying ignorance isn't only for when you log-in to ATS.

Best of luck to you, peace




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84
 


Originally posted by olliemc84

This kid has got to be the most gullible person living on this planet.
I think you've got it backwards.

Each and every person who has replied within this thread, is guilty of gullibility.

To an even greater extent, are those who have replied numerous times.
(myself included) :bash:



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evansr
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


Look, you're a good lookin fella so she is NOT your last chance, you know?


Even if she did say the truth about everything else, she's lying about her looks and that's obvious to everyone (except maybe you)
Stop being affraid and just straight out ask her to skype or a photo taken at that moment.

That whole "No time for skype" is #crap, it's a way to delay the inevitable.
This is how it's gonna go down, she either comes clean near the date and then it's up to you..
Or, she'll get cold feet and break up for no apparent reason.

Don't be affraid to find out the truth, denying ignorance isn't only for when you log-in to ATS.

Best of luck to you, peace



I will do exactly that. If she isn't lying about her appearance, then yay for me! I'll have an awesome looking girl, with an awesome personality, an awesome career in front of her, and an awesome accent around my arms come March 17th.

If she does look different, I'll have an awesome friend I can talk to nonetheless.

I definitely won't buy anything else for her until she gets here though.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by olliemc84
 


Originally posted by olliemc84

This kid has got to be the most gullible person living on this planet.
I think you've got it backwards.

Each and every person who has replied within this thread, is guilty of gullibility.

To an even greater extent, are those who have replied numerous times.
(myself included) :bash:


Astute observation on your part...point taken....



But...you know we'll be back. It's like sneaking a peak at the national enquirer while checking out at the grocery...





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join