It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Where do "popes" figure into this?

On topic maybe?

(tenuous as that may be)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
maybe if you scroll up things will make sense, explained what your confused about 5? times now. its a string not a mathmatical problem. the total 5...again, scroll up, im repeating myself.

I still don't know exactly why im trying to explain this to someone with skeptic in their damned avatar but I tend to be quite persistant >_>

ed: im not certain however about the number = god thing being hinted at. simply trying to enlighten on the topic of obscure math uses.
edit on 3/2/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
It's not the law of 23, it's the law of fives:

The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISIBLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong(also, never cabbage).

Source

It's the 23 TrYnalitY!

23 = 2 + 3 = 3 + 2 = 32

The TWO numbers are 2 & 3

2 x 3 = 6 = 3 x 2
2³ = 8
3² = 9

The THREE numbers are 6 & 8 & 9

TWO numbers + THREE numbers = 23
2 + 3 = 23
6 + 8 + 9 = 23

2 + 3 + 6 + 8 + 9 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE = God/Source/Universe

The FIVE numbers of the Universe are 2 & 3 & 6 & 8 & 9 and everything can be tied into those FIVE numbers and ERRORS in Science can easily be seen:

ONE Nucleus + THREE Trons = 4 = kNot a number of the Universe

TWO Nuclei (inner nucleus & outer nuclei skin) + THREE Trons = 23

etc . . .

The 23 TrYnalitY is Mathematical Source Code of the Universe!

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Where do "popes" figure into this?

On topic maybe?

(tenuous as that may be)

Since it is part of the discussion flow, it should be addressed:

Every man, woman and child on this Earth is a genuine and authorised pope.

1. To invoke infallibility at any time, including retroactively.
  2. To completely rework the Erisian Church
  3. To baptise, bury and marry (with the permission of the deceased in the latter two cases).
  4. To excommunicate, deexcommunicate, reexcommunicate and dereexcommunicate (no backsies!) both his-/her-/it-/them-/your-/our-/His-/Her-/It-/Them-/Your-/Our-self/selves and others (if any).
  5. To perform all rites and functions deemed inappropriate for a Pope of Discordia.

Source

edit on 2/3/2012 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think I figured out the religious part of this conversation, I thought chaos aligned gods were restricted to dungeons and dragons but apparently once again reality was not as I percieved.

discordia.wikia.com...

in a word, that chaos is important too, and we're all taking things too seriously =/ maybe I am -_-

ed: the whole opposite to christianity thing personally puts me off this particular belief, parallels to satanism, plus the fact that im not christian so neither make me think anything but 'thats not what I think is going on upstairs'.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
3 is the Greatest Number OF the Universe, in that many things equate to 3:

3 Verses of the Uni-verse:

1. 1st Verse (spatial and under/above this spatial verse)
2. 2nd Verse (spatial and the one We reside within)
3. 3rd Verse (Time - which is linear and what binds (like a thread) the two spatial verses together as One Universe)

3 parts (sub-verses) to Time:

1. Past
2. Present
3. Future

2 spatial verses + 3 timordial sub-verses

2 + 3 = 23

3 parts of a Coin:

Your Coin Rule stipulates there are always 2 sides to every story. That is not correct! The correct Coin Rule is there's usually 3 sides to every story:

1. Heads
2. Tails
3. The Edge

A "two-sided" coin cannot exist without the Edge, for it binds the two sides together as One Coin (just like Time does with the two spatial verses) and the Edge is the trinity within the trinity, with three parts to it:

1. Both
2. Neither
3. Both & Neither

A court of law is a perfect place to show the true Coin Rule:

1. Heads - Prosecutor
2. Tails - Defense
3. The Edge - Judge

If the prosecution gets it all correct, then it's Heads but if the defense gets it all correct,then it's Tails, but commonly they each get a portion:

40%p + 60%d = 100% = Both
75%p + 25%d = 100% = Both
etc...

But sometimes, they don't get everything and the judge has to add some (Judge Judy does it all the time):

40%p + 40%d + 20%j = 100% = Both & Neither
25%p + 25%d + 50%j = 100% = Both & Neither
etc...

Then, although next to impossible, it's possible for neither the prosecution or defense to get anything right and the judge has to figure it all out:

0%p + 0%d + 100%j = 100% = Neither

So the Coin Rule shows the TrYnalitY Psy4 (cipher) as well:

Two singularities + the edge, which is the trinity within the trinity, and the math is:

2 + 3 = 23

3 parts of Reality:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

Conceptual is the trinity within the trinity:

1. Good/Right/Positive
2. Bad/Wrong/Negative
3. In-between/Neutral

2 + 3 = 23

Then what about Atoms:

2 Nuclei (inner nucleus & outer nuclei skin)
3 Trons (positive & negative & neutral = both and/or neither)

2 + 3 = 23

I dew kNot claim numerology to be precise for everything but it is significant for sum.

First, the Illuminati Trinity:

#1 Number: 13
#2 Number: 11
#3 Number: 3 & 7 & 23

2 numbers + 3 numbers = 23

3 + 7 + 23 = 33 = Master Number

13 + 11 + 3 + 7 + 23 = 57 = 5 + 7 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 = Greatest Number of Universe & Trinity Linking Number

Examples:

March 11, 2011 (Japan Earthquake)

March = 3 = Trinity Linking Number (required for major incidents)
11 = Illuminati Trinity Number
3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 9 = 23 Trinity Number

3 + 9 + 11 = 23

(September 11, 2001 has the same numerology as the Japan Earthquake, with 2001 equalling the required Trinity Linking Number of 3)

The Day that will Live in Infamy:

December 7th, 1941

December = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 = Trinity Linking Number (required for major incidents)
7 = Illuminati Trinity Number
1941 = 1 + 9 + 4 + 1 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6 = 23 Trinity Number

1 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 1 = 25 = 5^2 = 2^5 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

Ribbit

Ps: The Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe dictates:

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I think I figured out the religious part of this conversation, I thought chaos aligned gods were restricted to dungeons and dragons but apparently once again reality was not as I percieved.

discordia.wikia.com...

in a word, that chaos is important too, and we're all taking things too seriously =/ maybe I am -_-

ed: the whole opposite to christianity thing personally puts me off this particular belief, parallels to satanism, plus the fact that im not christian so neither make me think anything but 'thats not what I think is going on upstairs'.

The Law of Order dictates:

"Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control."

Then the Equation of Perfect Order dictates:

Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

Yew should know that religion is all about Control, sew guess where ONE of the THREE Source's of Chaos is coming from?

Ribbit

Ps: This is a Construct! Don't think Man is behind this.
Dew, and yew will think that which is wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy peeps,

I just got to wondering where everyone stood when it comes to how they view Space-Time, since it's quite apparent most are clueless?

In mathematics, they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers to in-between the numbers, which is bassackwards, but if they can be that stoopid, I was wondering who else has bought into that fallacy? Sew answer the question and let's see just how bad it is?

Where is the Space-Time of Numbers?

1. In-between the Numbers
2. The Number itself
3. Pass the Number
4. All of the above

What's U'r answer?

Ribbit

Ps: The Law of Matter explains the truth:

Interesting, Ribbit! Well, it may seem obvious that all of the choices are correct, but it's neither. It's really "zero," since out-of all negative and positive numbers, there is only one zero; and it has no polarity. Just fold "Alpha" and "Omega" together and view "them" as one value, and you'll see what I mean. A most-excellent reference-point or perspective in-which to observe, wouldn't you say? Since we are all conscious and self-aware, observing "space-time" would destroy it, or would it?

Not if you are moving through it, right? Our little small "dot" of perspective keeps rolling-along as the zero, neither gaining or losing, so what's between "Alpha" and "Omega?" I suppose the entire detailed-listing of all of what "is" and creation? Perhaps...

But, perhaps...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Howdy peeps,

I just got to wondering where everyone stood when it comes to how they view Space-Time, since it's quite apparent most are clueless?

In mathematics, they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers to in-between the numbers, which is bassackwards, but if they can be that stoopid, I was wondering who else has bought into that fallacy? Sew answer the question and let's see just how bad it is?

Where is the Space-Time of Numbers?

1. In-between the Numbers
2. The Number itself
3. Pass the Number
4. All of the above

What's U'r answer?

Ribbit

Ps: The Law of Matter explains the truth:

Interesting, Ribbit! Well, it may seem obvious that all of the choices are correct, but it's neither. It's really "zero," since out-of all negative and positive numbers, there is only one zero; and it has no polarity. Just fold "Alpha" and "Omega" together and view "them" as one value, and you'll see what I mean. A most-excellent reference-point or perspective in-which to observe, wouldn't you say? Since we are all conscious and self-aware, observing "space-time" would destroy it, or would it?

Not if you are moving through it, right? Our little small "dot" of perspective keeps rolling-along as the zero, neither gaining or losing, so what's between "Alpha" and "Omega?" I suppose the entire detailed-listing of all of what "is" and creation? Perhaps...

But, perhaps...

Butt Zero occupies a finite amount of Space & Time.

It's like what was discussed in the "What are we" thread:

Originally posted by tkwasny
So infinite can be true to Its definiton and also be finite as a set that is composed of every possible variation of everything that is finite, which requires eternity to complete. With us finites as proxies, through the Presence stationed half inside the infinite and half inside all that is finite, communion in BOTH directions is achieved.

Now omnipresence can partake of the consciousness of silence, void, nothingness, nonexistence via communion with us finites, thus also be "present" inside of nonexistence. Through finites, Infinite is complete and greater than infinite.

Beautifully said!

Basically, Mom gets to play with WE as WE play!

I never thought about the proxy particular but it's a great way of looking at it.
It's too bad the 3rd communion isn't possible 24/7/52 but our puny mYds couldn't handle IT.

The finites are the children of Infinite and draw their eternalness from the well of Source Infinite!

I = SqR (eYe)²

Ribbit

WE the Souls, the finites of Infinite, each occupy a finite amount of Space & Time of the Infinite God/Source, all the while WE are also part of God/Source, sew WE are also part of Space & Time as well.

Ribbit

edit on 4-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In retrospect, it would appear that we are indeed "fractal representations," of a higher Perfect Whole? That's ironic; but to fulfill our intended purpose, we'd have to have all the little fractals acting in accordance to what would be a "Perfect Representation" of the Perfect Whole. Only then, can we leap from the faith into what has been written for us as a species, as humanity, or not and face destruction.

Seems-like to me...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

that is what jesus was on about... how would the ultimate infinite eternal universe, behave as a free willed being on this planet?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
In retrospect, it would appear that we are indeed "fractal representations," of a higher Perfect Whole? That's ironic; but to fulfill our intended purpose, we'd have to have all the little fractals acting in accordance to what would be a "Perfect Representation" of the Perfect Whole. Only then, can we leap from the faith into what has been written for us as a species, as humanity, or not and face destruction.

Seems-like to me...

Exactly!

The Universe/God/Source defines WE/We/we and WE/We/we define the Universe/God/Source!

We need to get down and fractal-boogie!

And the lil toad went WE/We/we all the way Home!

0-U-eYe?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
im pretty sure, we are all going to be given these answers when we die

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by payta
im pretty sure, we are all going to be given these answers when we die

U get all the answers when U go Home but whY wait?

kNock and IT will be Opened!
sEEk and ye shall Find!

Question Everything!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The answer is option 2. For obvious reasons.

and i love the frog people!
edit on 4-2-2012 by rudeboyrave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
The answer is option 2. For obvious reasons.

and i love the frog people!

When eYe finally realized whY the Math Werld couldn't see finite, eYe emailed a friend with a Double-Master's in Mathematics, who is very smart, and asked him the same question, just to confirm the Source of the problem. His reply:

"In-between the Numbers . . . Duh! "

The greater the education the greater their mYnds will be Closed.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Albert Einstein

U got IT right!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What's interesting about numbers is there are an infinite amount of numbers. And, there are an infinite amount of numbers between the numbers. That is, there are infinity fractions in between each whole number. Between 1 & 2, you can have 1.1, 1.01, 1.001, 1.0001, 1.00001, etc. not to mention all of the infinite variations of fractions. 1.10492, 1.905830, 1.049002420... etc. There are infinity numbers and infinity numbers between each of the infinite numbers.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
What's interesting about numbers is there are an infinite amount of numbers. And, there are an infinite amount of numbers between the numbers. That is, there are infinity fractions in between each whole number. Between 1 & 2, you can have 1.1, 1.01, 1.001, 1.0001, 1.00001, etc. not to mention all of the infinite variations of fractions. 1.10492, 1.905830, 1.049002420... etc. There are infinity numbers and infinity numbers between each of the infinite numbers.

# = eYe x (eYe - One) = (eYe)² - eYe

Y?

Infinite Infinity = 1 to Infinite = Infinite in scope
finite infinity = 1 to finite = Infinite in scope

One cannot occupy the same space twice mathematically, sew U have to subtract One from one of the sides and with that U get:

I x (I - 1) = I² - I = (eYe)² - eYe

Ribbit

Ps: The 2 Ones CROSSING, like an X, as in X marks the spot or an Inverted Focale Length, signify the Mathematical Center of the Universe is ONE!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My above post got me thinking, what if "space-time" works like a group of numbers? What if our universe could be represented by the infinite amount of numbers in our number line: -∞ through +∞. What if there was a parallel universe between each number? So all of the numbers between 1 and 2 represent another universe. Between 2 and 3: another universe. Then there are an infinite number of universes... each with its own rules and laws. Hmmm.

edit: I just realized this post sounds like I'm smoking grass... But I'm not lol. I am really, really tired though,.
edit on 2/4/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
My above post got me thinking, what if "space-time" works like a group of numbers? What if our universe could be represented by the infinite amount of numbers in our number line: -∞ through +∞. What if there was a parallel universe between each number? So all of the numbers between 1 and 2 represent another universe. Between 2 and 3: another universe. Then there are an infinite number of universes... each with its own rules and laws. Hmmm.

Actually, there are TWO:

The Positive Infinite/finite Verse & the Negative Infinite/finite Verse!

And Time is the 3rd Verse that binds the Two spatial verses 2gether to create the One-Verse, the Uni(ted)-verse.

Ribbit

Ps: This Verse We call Home, is the Positive Verse.
The Negative Verse is the One above/below this One (as above/sew below = Inverted) and where U'r Soul resides for an Eternity.

Negative Infinite/finite Verse 0 Positive Infinite/finite Verse

Nothing's Perfect!

Pps: What BINDS the Two spatial verses as ONE?

ignorance + tyranny + fanaticism = -3

virtue + fortitude + integrity = +3

-3 0 +3

The Path to the Light is a Circle!

Ribbit-Rubbit-Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join