It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by artistpoet

No need for complicated science

Also no need for make believe words or imaginary principles or pseudo-science wrapped in psuedo-words.

When the mainstream science is pseudo-science, then when real science shows up, they will call it psuedo science.

Just as yew have been taught up is up and down is down and right is right and left is left and back is back and forth is forth. What happens when yew find out that up-is-down-is-right-is-left-is-back-is-forth?

Ribbit

like when some astronought guy did a space walk - He came out of the hatch and looked down according to his version of down and expected to see the Earth below him but it was above him - It really threw me for a moment he said

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Isn't it interesting that sew many think Time is the enemy? WE have no enemies! Ribbit

Sew we r time? ribbit

What made the stars age?
In other words, in what medium did stars, planets, systems age before us?

Something imaginary created by us?
(Who came much later into the scene?)

we = NO!

WE = Yes!

we = Humans = Creation of WE = kNot true Life = Illusion

WE = WE the Souls = True Children of God/Source = True Life = Eternal

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

reply to post by artistpoet

No need for complicated science

Also no need for make believe words or imaginary principles or pseudo-science wrapped in psuedo-words.

When the mainstream science is pseudo-science, then when real science shows up, they will call it psuedo science.

Just as yew have been taught up is up and down is down and right is right and left is left and back is back and forth is forth. What happens when yew find out that up-is-down-is-right-is-left-is-back-is-forth?

Ribbit

like when some astronought guy did a space walk - He came out of the hatch and looked down according to his version of down and expected to see the Earth below him but it was above him - It really threw me for a moment he said

It's like eYe said in the Finite Universe paper:

"If two astronauts are in the middle of space, with no point-of-reference, and head-to-toe with each other and one says to the other: "You're upside-down!" Then other says, "No! You're upside-down!" Who's right?

Answer: Both & Neither

Without a TRUE point-of-reference, the humans on this planet think they've figured out the trUth but most of what they've proven, is the wrong answer but they are little-by-little finding the trUth, scrapping the wrong answer in the process.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

.........And again you've proven my point.

Contrarian if one (1) does not (kNot) speak your language of double-speak and nonsense.

ETA:
oh yeah, ribbit

:shk:
edit on 2/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

The then-and-where and when-and-what are also here-and-now.

I see it, can you?

The Three IS One IS Nothing trY-coefficient of the Universe/Source/God.

3 + 1 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I don't understand. Could you please elaborate?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I see it, can you?

Ribbit

Well you might not understand (as anyone who can do math) because in difference to what the OP says, 3+2 =5

NOT 23....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

I like your Matrix anology.
Especially the "What If"
Is the world not a "What If"
Did the nothing of everything start without a purpose
Yet create a purpose - The world has misery and pain yet harmony and joy is the option in accord with a greater purpose.

eYe asked a question recently in a thread I've been ribbiting within:

Second, yew say trUth is never a question, then start off the next sentence with the question of If. Truth is like Love: "Love is born of Logic and Truth is born of Logic."

Sew, both Love & Truth are born from a Question, which both then require Logic! Sew the Source of Love & Truth is Logic!

Butt the real Question IS, what was the Question that Love & Truth were born from?

"The birth of a question is what begins the circle of life and the answer completes the circle, for another question to be born from, to continue the circle forever." - Old Toad Proverb

What was the Question that Love & Truth were born from?

Answer: Life?

What a beautiful song and the video was so simple yet spoke loudly!

Give'n up All to be One with All.

When you have Nothing, you have Everything because you always have Love and it is thru Love that you find the Truth and it is thru Truth that you find Love, because Love & Truth IS Everything!

"Truth & Love are like the opposite ends of a Rainbow, with all the beauty of God in-between, but don't waste your time trying to catch a Rainbow, catch Truth & Love first and the Rainbow will then come to You!" - Old Toad Proverb

Love & Truth define the Universe because both, by collapsing onto one another, created Life - WE the Souls, the True Children of God!

Ribbit

Ps: Life = le If (french) or el If (spanish)

Sew If is half the Question!

What If = Y

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

do you create films?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I have in scientific and linguistic realms, but that is waaaaaay off topic.

Why do you ask?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

.........And again you've proven my point.

Contrarian if one (1) does not (kNot) speak your language of double-speak and nonsense.

ETA:
oh yeah, ribbit

:shk:

I only speak the language of God/Source!

eYe cannot help IT that yew have kNot the ear to C with, nor have kNot the eye to hear with, nor have kNot the leg to pick yew'r nose with.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i know its way off topic and i was just wondering, i am an admirer of great and classic films, and wondered if your f=6 had anything to do with f stop... also your location mentioned films, thought id ask although off topic... kudos for doin what youve done.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I see it, can you?

Ribbit

First, numbers occupy Space & Time, there is no Space & Time in-between numbers, and with each FINITE increment of the numbers, just as with Time, they occupy a finite amount of Space & Time, INCLUDING Zero.

Sew while Zero mathematically represents Nothing, Zero also occupies a finite amount of Space & Time, thus, it is kNot Nothing, yet it IS.
A Contradiction!

Applying that to sumthing else I've said b4:

ignorance + tyranny + fanaticism = -3

virtue + fortitude + integrity = +3

-3 0 +3

The Path to the Light is a Circle!

3 = Greatest Number OF the Universe
Zero = One
Zero = Nothing

3 = One = Nothing (Zero)

3 becoming the One ZERO (aka: perfection) = The Three IS One IS Nothing trY-coefficient of the Universe/Source/God.

Ribbit

Ps: The "trY-coefficient" werd is a triple-play on:

Tri (3) & Try and Y (Why) and combined, they equal Tri-Try-Why which simplified, equals trY.

What's the old saying? "IF at 1st U don't succeed, tri-trY again."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well I find it funny that what you call the "source" apparently speaks English as it is spoken today in America.

Hmm....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

i know its way off topic and i was just wondering, i am an admirer of great and classic films, and wondered if your f=6 had anything to do with f stop... also your location mentioned films, thought id ask although off topic... kudos for doin what youve done.

Yeah and yeah.

You're the first.

Now find the Navidson film.

(it's only in a book.)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well I find it funny that what you call the "source" apparently speaks English as it is spoken today in America.

Hmm....

That's where yew go astray! Source speaks Math!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

how do numbers occupy space and time?

numbers as in, there exists 50 stars... the number of 50 exists?

or way way more complex then that, in that every event is a mathematical logarithm, containing infinite variables creating systems and functions, and probabilities,, created by pixels of atoms at every level?

could it be that god doesnt formulate the universe by math, but that math is an outcome of the formulation of the universe.. a handy organized way to read patterned chaos?
edit on 3-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

mark z danielewskis house of leaves?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's where yew go astray! Source speaks Math! Ribbit

Well then it's easy.

So speak to us in the language of the "source".

(that's "math" in case you forgot)

Bring it. (bring it "source")

btw:

surprised you didn't say "ashtray" since I went to have a smoke..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I don't know exactly why I feel the need to say this but infact no, its a variant way of looking at numbers, like there are variant ways programming languages work, 3 + 1 + 1 is 3 and 2, or 5, or 4 and 1, break the number into objects and things make more sense, "but, its 5!?" you want to say, what is 5? the total is five, but do you always want the total?

anyways im now done defending creatives, if your still confused go watch marko rodins 50ish videos about vortex math (no really, there are about 50 of them.)

ed: time is a construct of the human mind, temporal events however are not. define time, and don't rush =)
edit on 3/2/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

how do numbers occupy space and time?

numbers as in, there exists 50 stars... the number of 50 exists?

The Space-Time of numbers was assigned back during the days of Aristotle, Plato, Socrates. What numbering system did they use? Roman Numerals!

Roman Numerals have NO Zero! Without Zero, they couldn't see the trUth about the Space-Time of numbers so they saw the numbers as objects, like planets, and the space in-between them as the space in-between planets, and they didn't realize that those planets occupy Space & Time and there is a VACCUM in-between them, a "nothingness" of sorts. Sew they assigned the Space-Time of numbers backwards and no one has caught it.

Law of Matter - all Matter occupies Space & Time, and Numbers matter and tht which occupies Space, must also occupy Time.

Every object in the Universe occupy Space & Time and numbers are nothing more than numerical objects used to mathematically define that which occupies Space & Time, thus, they must match that which they describe or it is like defining water using fire and that toad don't pee!

Law of Time - Time is a linear constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time, must also occupy Space.

Past - Present - Future

What's the minimum amount of Time the THREE can occupy?

Answer: 3 finite

Past = -f
Present = 0f
Future = + f

-f + 0f + +f = 3f

-f_0f_+f

Zero occupies a finite amount of Space & Time and because the Math Werld has assigned the Space-Time of numbers backwards, that's why they think finite doesn't exist.
Once they correct their stoopidity, finite is obvious and then, they will finally realize that .9 to infinity does kNot equal One, because they never accounted for finite in the finite infinity equations they used to prove their hypothesis.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join